Split shares don't show up in report

I recently installed Money 2005 Standard and have entered details about
stocks and later recorded that they were split. For eg. intially I had
entered  purchase of 1 share for $10 and then recorded the split at 1:1. The
account register still shows number of shares as 1 and price as $10s. The
account summary also shows that I have just 1 share and not 2. Any help?

0
TomDick (7)
4/6/2005 10:31:03 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Same answer to same question.

"TomDick" <TomDick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I recently installed Money 2005 Standard and have entered details about
> stocks and later recorded that they were split. For eg. intially I had
> entered  purchase of 1 share for $10 and then recorded the split at 1:1.
> The
> account register still shows number of shares as 1 and price as $10s. The
> account summary also shows that I have just 1 share and not 2. Any help?

Split tasks a splitting headache
Inherited another Project IMS. I am noticing right off that the previous scheduler has been starting tasks without their FS preds completing. Yeah, it does show up as a spit bar in the gantt chart. But, does anyone know a way to filter out just task that started before predecessor completion? I'm dealing with several thousand lines. Thanks. -- trailerpup ------------------------------------------------------------------------ trailerpup's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/116596.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/microsoft-project/1290853.htm ...

Report Gridlines
In generating reports, I have frequently drawn horizontal and vertical lines around my detail controls using the height of the Section to make the vertical lines uniform (rather than using borders which can differ in height). Now, using 2007 I can't get my code to work. Any thoughts on why? Thanks Here is my code: 'top horizontal line Me.Line (0, 0)-((ddt_comment.Left + ddt_comment.Width), 0) 'vertical line on left margin of 1st column Me.Line (0, 0)-(0, Me.Height) ' additional vertical lines between columns Me.Line (ddt_name.Left, 0)-(ddt_n...

How to randomly split a whole dataset into two sub-dataset?
Hi, At your possible convenience, might anyone please kindly answer my question? Thank you very much. How to "RANDOMLY" split the whole data set (n=2000) into two sub dataset (n=1000; n=1000) in SPSS or Excel? Thank you very much. Please take care Caroline zencaroline <zencaroline@gmail.com> writes: > How to "RANDOMLY" split the whole data set (n=2000) into two sub > dataset (n=1000; n=1000) in SPSS or Excel? Create a new variable whose value is randomly distributed. Sort the data on this variable. Take the first 1000 cases ...

Publish CRM reports through ISA?
Hi Does anyone here have experience of publishing CRM reports through ISA Server 2006? We are publishing our CRM through ISA (successfully) using forms authentication on the ISA listener. The reports don't work. The problem is the way requests for CRM reports are redirected to the Reporting Services website. If we specify the internal or netbios name for the Reporting Services website in the deployment manager then the reports are accessible, but of course the internal names are not resolvable on the internet. If we specfiy the FQDN of the Reporting Services website, this does not work, p...

Unwanted replicated split screen
I know I could re-install excell but before I do, is there anyone here who can help me disable a setting that I have no idea how it came about. I can only describe it as 2 identical execl grids on the same worksheet. Accompanying image will show you. Help. Thanks. +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: excel_display_duplication.GIF | |Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3855 | +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ -- BoyLeroy -----------------------------------...

Can't find my Front End Folder after database split
I just split my database base to allow for ease of use for multiple users. Ererything, it seemed, went smoothly until i try to find the fron-end folder. It is nowhere to be found. Should it be label ****_fe.mbd like the back end? Please help. Thaanks. It will be called that, unless you typed something else in the save as dialog. I thought it ended up in the same folder as the backend after splitting. Easiest way is to go back to the original and split it again, this time take note of where you save it before you press the button. Jeanette Cunningham "Joe" <Joe@discussi...

Outlook 2002 not showing All-day events in group calendar
Hi I have an XP SP1 machine here that isn�t showing all day events in group calendar, I�ve looked at all the settings I can think of but can�t work out why. It shows the top of the Work Week view as just gre as if no events exist. All other machines looking at the group displa fine th -- Dibble ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Dibbler's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=409 View this thread: http://www.msusenet.com/t-187096409 ...

Check Remittance Report
How can I change this report so that it shows a total of the items listed. We currently have to manually calculate the totals. I guess my question is, is it even possible to show the subtotal of all these items. Also, what is the name of the form/report for the check stub and this remittance report. We are looking to make some changes to them. ...

Why color formatting not showing on worksheet?
I have a color printer and preview is in color. On-screen worksheet shows only in black and white. What can be done to fix this? Hi! Take a look at this: http://contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Fill Biff >-----Original Message----- >I have a color printer and preview is in color. On- screen worksheet shows >only in black and white. What can be done to fix this? >. > Look at this KB article http://support.microsoft.com/d�efault.aspx?kbid=320531 Changes to fill color and fill pattern are not displayed in Office programs -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email addres...

Display Data On Split Form
Not sure how to ask this but here goes. In AC 2007 I have a split form that I want to display a value that will show regardless of the row I select in the datasheet. This is the number of vacation days one will have through-out the year and of course it changes as vacations days get used up. Any help will be appreciated, James "JamesJ" <jjy@darwin_roadrunner.com> wrote in message news:6A4DFFD9-3302-4A10-B51A-153373D266FD@microsoft.com... > Not sure how to ask this but here goes. > In AC 2007 I have a split form that I want to display a value > that will show regardl...

Split data into new sheets
I have a (very) long list, sorted by account code. I would like to write a macro that splits the list into separate sheets in the workbook, with a separate sheet for each account code. Ideally, I would also like to rename each sheet to show which account code the sheet contains. I have no idea, though, where to start. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. Hi bernard How many different accounts are in the list (more or less than 250)??? below some code that I use to split files by account numbers where the user has to select a cell within the column that contains the account number... Hope thi...

Applications won't launch
I'm running a MacBook (they're all Intel, to the best of my knowledge) with Office 2004. Neither Word, Excel nor Powerpoint will launch. I'm getting this error: "Microsoft Excel cannot load the Microsoft Office shared libraries. The files may have been moved from the original locations...." Then it goes on to say to either move them back or reinstall. Problem is, I've already done that. I ran Remove Office and deleted everything except for files I created (my Entourage mail, Word and Excel docs, etc.). I ran Disk Utility to repair permissions. Then I did a fresh in...

sharing Task/Contacts folder in Outlook 2003
The Outlook 2000 invitation to share a task or contacts folder, does not appear with the accept and decline options in Outlook 2003, as it does on other Outlook 2000 clients. Is there someway to make this work in Outlook 2003?? Thanks, -SG Net Folders, buggy application that it was, was discontinued in Outlook 2002 and later versions. See if any of the solutions offered here help: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent t...

Need more Reports

split column
I have a column of data in the following format column A John B. Smith What I want to do is split this column into three separate column so that it will appear as below Column B Column C Column D John B. Smith. Is there a formula that can help me do this. TIA Tlee, If all the names follow the same format (you don't say), you can use Data - Text to columns, using a space as the separator. Make sure that the columns to the right are empty before you start. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ---------------------------...

Share Workbook Menu item is disabled...
How can I enable the share workbook menu item? I am trying to use the "Track Changes" feature in Excel, but those menu items are also disabled and I read somewhere and the Share Workbook must be turned on for the Track Changes to work. Thanks Vijay ...

Migrated Shared Mailboxes Exchange 2003
Dear All, I have another quick question, 48hrs ago I migrated 4 shared mailboxes from our Exchange 5.5 servers to 2003, the movewas sucessfull but we have started to see random problems: 1) Some of the users with Full Mailbox Access and Send As access to the shared mailboxes work one day then 24hrs later the permissions have disappered. 2) No one else has access to the Exchange servers to change the permissions. Would this be related replication within AD or something related to the ADC Thanks Keith Thanks for this, but i am looking in the Mailbox Rights and the Security of the mailbox. ...

save split table in word
I am in word; after I split the window, I need to save but it won't let me. How do I save the split window in word? "Split window" is something that doesn't get saved when you close your document. On Feb 3, 11:49=A0am, chellehicks <chellehi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am in word; after I split the window, I need to save but it won't let m= e. =A0 > How do I save the split window in word? ...

Sharing a calendar..(magement console?
I am running outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003. I have 600 users and 300 hundred of my users need to delegate "Editor" rights to other users. How can I delegate those rights to the users without having to go to each user machine a oipen outlook to assign rights to other users to edit the calendar...? Is there any management console that allows me to select users and grant other users permission to the calendar? See http://www.slipstick.com/exs/permissions.htm for tools to help with this. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart f...

Allow setting defaults on check's Report Destination screens
I would like to change the print defaults on the Report Destination screens for the payables Check With Stub On Top and for the Separate Remittance. I want them to print to a printer and to a file. I clicked Tools | Setup | Posting | Posting, and entered the Purchasing series and Computer Check origin. I didn't see either of these in the list. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, f...

Showing list of range names available for formulas??
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I know this MUST be possible in Excel...but I can't seem to find it. I have named ranges. I am entering a formula and want to refer to a range name. I don't remember exactly what I called it, or it has a long name that I don't want to have to type. Can't I use some sort of function key to just show a list of the available named ranges, so that I can point to the one I want? In excel for windows, we used a function key (can't recall which one). <br> Thanks, <br> hjd Rev...

Reverse Split
Money International Version 2003 trying to do a 0.25 for 1 split. Money wants integers in the split field, so I tried to do a 1 for 4 "split". Money gave a completely unrelated answer. I then did a 50 for 200 "split" (I have 200 shares being reduced to 50) - again it gave a number completely unrelated. I tried various permutations and each time, the division or multiplication numbers were total nonsense. Any help? In microsoft.public.money, ZootRot wrote: >Money International Version 2003 > >trying to do a 0.25 for 1 split. Money wants integers in ...

Applying filters in a report
I have a report that is sourced to a query. Now in the report properties there is a filter property and I want to further restrict data to the report at this point. I want to first do a simple sub-string extract and then compare the result to a fixed value. For example my filter command would be as follows: Mid([Center],3,2) = "02" So anytime the sub-string returns an "02" then I want that data in the report. Any help is appreicated and thanks! Mike The best way to filter reports is to use the Where argument of the OpenReport method. Do you use any where cond...

Shared Contact List
At my office, we are running Windows 2000 server. We have 4 workstations. Two workstations run Windows XP and Outlook 2000, and two run XP and Outlook Express. Is there a way to create a single shared contact list on the 2000 server that all office personnel can access from any of the workstations. Dead easy - create a public folder and set it to contain contacts data - see: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;255077&Product=exch2k "murrayj" <murrayj@3fssg.usmc.mil> wrote in message news:01e301c3ae36$962c52a0$a001280a@phx.gbl... At my office, we ...