SPB Finance on Windows Mobile 5.0

I recently purchased a Windows Mobole 5.0 phone and was extremely
disspoointed to find out (after the fact) that Pocket Money does not work on
WM5. So now I am considering other options.

I ran across the program called SPB Finance. It supports both Windows Mobile
5.0 and all the recent versions of MS Money. Do any of you use SPB Finance on
WM5? How does it compare to Pocket Money? Does it sync items well? Should I
wait (a while) until a compatible version of Pocket Money comes out or buy
SPB Finance?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bryan
0
BryanCox (1)
3/31/2006 7:47:02 AM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

SPB is worth a look, Bryan.

--
Michael Gordon
MVP

"Bryan Cox" <BryanCox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I recently purchased a Windows Mobole 5.0 phone and was extremely
> disspoointed to find out (after the fact) that Pocket Money does not work
> on
> WM5. So now I am considering other options.
>
> I ran across the program called SPB Finance. It supports both Windows
> Mobile
> 5.0 and all the recent versions of MS Money. Do any of you use SPB Finance
> on
> WM5? How does it compare to Pocket Money? Does it sync items well? Should
> wait (a while) until a compatible version of Pocket Money comes out or buy
> SPB Finance?
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Bryan

0
gordonm (1013)
4/2/2006 1:09:48 AM
After switching from a Treo 650 with UltraSoft Money, I got a Treo 700w
and tried SPB.  I wasn't very happy with it.  I found that I preferred
Cash Organizer instead.  But either way, it seems that since installing
and using those programs, I can no longer download statements in Money.
 That's not a good thing, not at all.

0
tyeguy37 (7)

Report Manager access: localhost vs 127.0.0.1
Hi, What is the difference between accessing Report Manager via localhost and 127.0.0.1? a) http://localhost/Reports_MyInstance b) http://127.0.0.1/Reports_MyInstance I have installed SQL Server 2008 Express with Advanced Services on Windows 7. After installation I tried to access Report Manager using the urls as specified by a and b. In case a, the Report Manager interface loaded showing a Contents and Properties tab. In case b, first a dialog box popped up asking for credentials. I entered the credentials for the current user that was logged on. Then the Report Manager lo...

Two Cdialog windows in same MFC application ???
HI, I am trying to build a simple MFC Application using MSVC 6.0 I require two CDialog windows, simultaneously. The scenario is like two windows receiving each other messages.. The problem is how to activate two CDialogs together...I should be able to select any one by clicking through mouse... Also do they need to be Modal or Modal less... Thanks.. a.a.cpp hi keep the handle of the other dialog box, and send the message to the other dialog box whenever one dialog box get the message. So that they are in synchronous with each other. Alternative is to have the custom mess...

VS2005 WSE 2.0 WSE040
Hi! I am upgrading a WSE enabled web services project from VS2003 to VS2005. Still using/referencing WSE 2.0 (not WSE 3.0) because of backwards client compatibility issues. When calling the web service from a test client following exception is raised from the server (that worked of course perfectly in vs2003): System.Configuration.ConfigurationException: WSE032: There was an error loading the microsoft.web.services2 configuration section. ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: WSE040: Type COMPANY.PROGRAM.Services.MyUsernameTokenManager, COMPANY.PROGRAM.Services c...

How to centralise webpage in browser window, in publisher
I am using publisher 2007, and I don't seem to be able to position my webpage centrally in the browser window, any help would be truly appreciated. Look at the post *Center Webpage* posted by Clint on 9/8/2009 6:33 AM. It has some code you can add to your web page. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "bigmart53" <bigmart53@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11924625-8F4D-4EF9-AC4C-88E1C94E74AC@microsoft.com... >I am using publisher 2007, and I don't seem to be able to position my webpage > centrally in the browser window, any help would be ...

Windows Vista Business Upgrade to Windows 7
Hi All I received Vista Business (OEM) as standard with my laptop. I would like to upgrade to Windows 7 but am unsure if the home, professional editions allow an upgrade path from Vista Business. Would appreciate if anyone could please clarify this for me. I'm in the UK <in case that matters> Thanks in advance. Cheers, H Hardip wrote: > I received Vista Business (OEM) as standard with my laptop. I > would like to upgrade to Windows 7 but am unsure if the home, > professional editions allow an upgrade path from Vista Business. > > Would appre...

HELP Outlook 2002 Shuts Down on Windows XP Media Edition Laptop
Hello, I have a new Windows XP Media Edition laptop and after installing Outlook 2002 it won't run. It seems to open but when it gets to the End User License Agreement screen it shuts down without even giving me an error message. I did activate the software and that seemed to go okay. What is going on?? I need Outlook 2002 to sync with my PDA. Thanks! Susan Do not multi-post. See your answer in microsoft.public.office.misc. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be dele...

Archiving of Windows Live Mail
Can someone please point me to a procedure that will explain how to off load a bunch of emails that I want to keep but do not want in the active WLM folders. Seems like in the Outlook Express days there was a way but I have long since forgot what I did. Help appreciated. You could create a folder(s) on the Desktop and just drag messages into it. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Ken" <krlorenz@comcast.net> wrote in message news:EB7EFBBB-12DA-4CAF-A02C-556B10A60C58@microsoft.com... > Can someone please poin...

Quick Create form for custom entities? (CRM 3.0)
Are Quick Create forms available for custom entities? Actually, in my case, I want to make sure they are not (or if they are, how to turn it off for a particular custom entity), since customizations for the regular custom form might break if used on the Quick Create form. Thanks, Daniel ...

Windows XP MCE
How can I add Windows XP MCE to Outlook newsreader? Stan McIntosh wrote: > How can I add Windows XP MCE [newsgroup] to Outlook [Express] > newsreader? AFAIK, there is no XP subset-specific newsgroup. That is, there are no groups specifically for XP Home, XP Pro, or XP MCE. This group (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general) is appropriate for any XP question you may have. ...

Money Plus Deluxe (v17) and PocketPC with Windows Mobile 6.1 #2
Hi, I use a PC version. Now I bought a phone with WinMo operating system. What can I do with such those devices? Is there a possibility to use a thin MS Money cluient in mobile device and then synchronize changes made in pocpet PC with a file in PC? ...

Microsoft Business Solutions CRM 2005 (version 2.0) News and Updates
We posted a web page that tries to summarize the publically available information (no rumours!) regarding: 1. When will Microsoft CRM 2005 (v2.0) ship? 2. What new features will be included in Microsoft CRM 2005 (v2.0)? http://www.sonomapartners.com/articles/microsoft-crm-2005.aspx If you have any articles or links to suggest, please send us an email! Thanks in advance, Mike Snyder Sonoma Partners Worldwide Microsoft CRM Solution Developer of the Year Hi Mike, I just saw an email indicating 4th quarter 2005. If you email me at tony.gin@na.centrica.com I can forward you the email no...

Windows Media Player 01-21-10
I can't get my media center to play anything. It has an error message "Files needed to display video are not installed or not working correctly." I restart it and it still wont work. It hasn't worked for quite awhile. My side bar won't work either. I don't know if the two are related. I'm using Media Player 11. ...

MFC in SPb, Russia
Hi, Anybody use MFC in SPb, Russia Best Regard "Popov Victor" <vpopov@online.ru> �������/�������� � �������� ���������: news:cevdgm$r4t$1@news.rol.ru... > Hi, > Anybody use MFC in SPb, Russia > Best Regard > > Hello! Strange Question! What about Ukraine ? Alex Dont really know. Perhaps you should post it in russian newsgroups or see if they have local usergroups for MFC or VC++. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Popov Victor" <vpopov@online.ru> wrote in message news:cevdgm$r4t$1@news.rol.ru... > Hi, > Anybody use MFC ...

Exchange Outlook Mobile Access error when installed .net framework
After installing .net framework 2.0 on my Windows2003SBS sp1 server, I realized that Exchange OMA in Exchange2003 (but not other exchange urls) is popping up a .net framework 1.1 error with the message 'Unrecognized Attribute xmlns' whenever I navigate to it. (Also giving a 'Response Unknown' on all nokia mobile machines) I believe it means that dotnetfw1.1 cannot read a 2.0 web.config file, I have checked the OMA directory and verified that the web.config file is a 1.1 and doesn't contain 'xmlns' attrib.! Please solve the problem since we have to be able t...

touch panel driver for win ce6.0
Hello every body, Can anyone tells how to write a touch .dll driver for win ce6.0.pls tell i dont know how to write. bec im new to writing drivers..pls tell r send touch. dll file. Regards Vinoth -- vinoth Message posted via PocketPCJunkies.com http://www.pocketpcjunkies.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/wince-pb/201004/1 Luckily for you Platform Builder Help has documentation for touch driver - which includes a list of sample drivers that are available with Platform Builder. -- Bruce Eitman (eMVP) Senior Engineer Bruce.Eitman AT Eurotech DOT com My BLOG http://geekswithblo...

100% mortgage financing fo 500 FICO SCORE
Hi, If you have a FICO Score as low as 500 I can provide you a 100 % financing for buying a home. If you are looking to purchase a home and need to finance 100% and you have a low credit score of 500 then I can get your loan done. Very rare product that almost NO ONE has or can get done. Contact me today and we'll make your home ownership dreams become a reality! kishgarner_acacia@yahoo.com ----We are in business to make your mortgage come to reality---- 480.751.4125 Acacia Mortgage http://www.acacia-mortgage.com/ ...

Open Second Window of Same Document

check box #5
Im having trouble creating a checkbox in excel that if a user clicks it - a check mark is made or removed. I created the box with active X - but I cant figure out what to change to make it functional. As a follow up - how can I take a box that is checked and use it in a formula. (ie if checkbox 1 is checked then A1+B1 if not "n/a" Thanks, Yosef Yosef, Take it out of design mode (upper left button of Controls Toolbox), and the check box should be functional. To be able to test it in a formula, first link the check box to a cell. Put it in design mode, right-click the che...

direct upgrade from RMS 2.0 to POS 2009
Is there an upgrade path from RMS 2.0 to POS 2009? I've tried to restore an RMS database to POS 2009 and the import wizard bombs out with an error. What other choices are there? ...

no Help in Windows XP
When I go to Start and click on "Help and Support" - nothing happens. How can I activate this feature without reinstalling Windows XP? Ron Patterson wrote: > When I go to Start and click on "Help and Support" - nothing happens. How > can I activate this feature without reinstalling Windows XP? Is the Help and Support service running? Enter SERVICES.MSC in the Start menu Run box and verify the status of the service. This services should be set to Automatic start. John Thanks John, It says Started - Automatic - Local System - seems lik...

Implementation of callouts in CRM 3.0
Hi, I´m a beginner with all this about CRM... and i want to ask for some help. I´m trying too implement a PostCreate callout. I have read a some tips about this in the Microsoft CRM 3.0 SDK but i still don´t understand somethings. The first thing that i did was copy the microsoft.crm.callout.base.dll and add the web reference to the project. then i configure the xml file like i see in the SDK But now i was trying to write the C# code and i have a doubt i need to overwrite the postCreate method??? or i just need to call the method and indicate the entity?? and then w...

Employee State Tax Maintenance window
We have an employee in IL who wants 0 personal exemptions for his IL state tax. When we pull up his employee ID in the the state tax maintenance window, under personal exemptions, self is checked and grayed out. His federal filing status is single, and in the state tax maintenance window, his filing status shows as Not Applicable. There are no other choices in the drop down menu under filing status. Why would the self exemption be checked and grayed out, and how can we get it unchecked? ...

how windows detects hung window ?
Hi All, I am little confused here, hope you can help me. While processing WM_POWERBROADCAST (wParam=PBT_APMQUERYSUSPEND), I MUST to do some lengthy operation(30 sec) before system Suspends or hibernates. To achieve this, in my message handler when processing PBT_APMQUERYSUSPEND, I create another thread which takes care of making this lengthy operation, and when its done I set event to PBT_APMQUERYSUSPEND message processor(while it is in WaitForSinleObject), that work was finished and now can allow windows to suspend/hibernate. The problem is that when processing PBT_APMQUERYSUSPEND w...

Reports error #5
Hello I installed CRM and works fine but i have problem with Reports because i have two <Dir> at http://localhost/ReportServer/ 1: CRM1 and 2: CRM2 and two folders at http://localhost/reports 1: CRMReports 2: CRM Reports. problem is this all reports are under the Folder CRM Reports and when i try to runn reports in CRM then it point to the Folder CRMReports how to change this to point to the right CRM Directory and right Reposts folder. brest regard, thor i am getting this erro rmessage in event log Web service request SetParameters to Report Server http://CRMServ/reportserver ...

Opening a window(form) with VBA / storing data in a separate table
Hi all, First Question---- I have a third party application (Additional Inventory Fields in the ActNow series from Hawk Mountain) that currently is accessed from the Extra menu while in item maintenance. I have added a button to the item maintenance form and I am trying to figure our what VBA code I need to put in so that when the user clicks on the button that it launches the form that is currently accessed via the menu. This is not currently a VBA form but the window that comes with the application. I have tried to put an "OnUserChanged" event on the button with a FormName.Open...