Sorry if this has been asked a 1000 times but

...how can I restore a corrupt .mbf file?

The existing salvage utils appear to only work on .mny files.

Many thanks!
0
megazoid (1)
2/29/2004 7:25:47 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, [ice] wrote:

>..how can I restore a corrupt .mbf file?

Corrupt in the sense that Money says it is corrupt? I don't see any
hope.

Corrupt in the sense that the OS cannot read the media correctly and
gets CRC errors? There are data recovery services that might be able
to help you. Sometimes a different drive on another computer can
read that floppy that you machine won't. Write-protect that floppy
now. Copy what you can from each of the backup floppies to the hard
drive now in case you get that bad floppy copied.

>The existing salvage utils appear to only work on .mny files.
>
>Many thanks!

0
via_newsgroup (13113)

Why does Excel ask to save when no changes were made?
This does not pertain to a new document. I open an existing document just to look at it, and when I go to close it, Excel asks if I want to save the document. No changes were made, so it shouldn't have to be saved. It's annoying. Mike One explanation could be that there is a time formula in a cell that has updated on openeing so the worksheet will have changed. -- Mike When competing hypotheses are equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. Occam''''s razor (Abbrev) &...

Message Tracking Center Showing Wrong Time
Hi, The Message Tracking Center on Exchange 2003 server is showing the wrong time. It is showing the origination time for messages as exactly one hour ahead (into the future). So, if we sent an email at 11:02 AM, it is reported as 12:02 PM in MTC. We have applied DST updates to our organization and Exchange system servers: 1. Installed Server updates (including Exchange server), 2. Installed Workstation Updates, 3. Installed CDO update for Exchange Server, and 4. Ran Re-basing tool for Exchange calendar appointments and Public Folder Calendars. We had declared our DST prep proje...

calculating time #2
What is the formula to calculate time when i must account for the 24 hour time difference. I want my answer to show in hour and minute format. When i try to do this i keep getting some sort of date number in front of my answer. Also, can i calculate a date and time together. Ex. I want to know how many hours from start time of Jan. 2, 04, 8 am to Jan 4, 04, 3 pm thanks Matilda format the cell as Custom [hh]:mm Regards Trevor "matilda" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0C3F06C2-1E3F-4487-9264-66D090F2F07F@microsoft.com... > What is the ...

run-time error 35752
I trying to play AVI on form but this error keep appearing "run-time error 35752". ...

Distribution in time
Hi I have a table containing over 300 records Table contain 4 fields. Unique ID for each field Amount (Field with number) Beginning (dated field) End (date field) I would like to distribute Amounts in time Example let say that for the first record I have 1000$ , the beginning is the first of January 2007 and the end is the 15 of march 2007 1/1/07 to 15/3/07 equal 74 days (counting the last day) Distribution should be like that For January it is : 31 days / 74 days * 1000 = 418.91 For February it is : 28 days / 74 days * 1000 = 378.38 For march it is : 15 days / 74 days * 1000 ...

sorry. test

Sorry to bother
I was trying to post a question. Only the comments Icon did anything but bring me right back to where I started. -- Chuck Card -In Sunny Arizona Unlimited sunsets ...

OLEobject properties at run time
Good afternon, my question is, how can I change the OLEobject properties of a textbox control at run time? any suggestions? ActiveSheet.OLEObjects("textbox1").Object.BackColor = &H8080FF is one way. User wrote: > > Good afternon, my question is, how can I change the OLEobject properties of > a textbox control at run time? > > any suggestions? -- Dave Peterson Thanks for responding, in my case I need to change the property "EnterKeyBehavior" to true, how make it? Besides, how make for viewing the diferent methods and properties that it ex...

What has been apparent among all of the Bvlgari Company's watches is its amazing ability to constantly be ahead of its time. It constantly is producing timepieces that are amazing designing and new
What has been apparent among all of the Bvlgari Company's watches is its amazing ability to constantly be ahead of its time. It constantly is producing timepieces that are amazing designing and new features that no other watch company has displayed. And because of this, it has stayed in the light of the public and is growing every year in popularity. at・3校salereplicawatch.com Today, Bulgari Time in Neuchatel, Switzerland has a staff of around 500. It is one of the only companies in the world that is capable of providing assembly and its own production as well. Because of its car...

Time formulas #3
Hello, I would like assistance with a "simple" time formula. a b 1 9:15:00 9:20:05 The formula I tried to use was "=a1-b1" but no luck. Suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks & Cheers Negative times display as ######## in the 1900 date system. If you want see negative times, you can change to the 1904 date system (Tools/Options/Calculation). For more, see http://cpearson.com/excel/datetime.htm#AddingTimes In article <FE47C4C5-BA28-4C3F-A224-D06929F8BCAA@microsoft.com>, "edver" <edver@discussions.microso...

Problem with Local time to System time conversion
Hi, Any help would be much appreciated, and here's my problem: I've used the function SystemTimeToTzSpecificLocalTime() to convert a UTC based time to a local time and everything works fine. However,when I try to do the reverse, that is, from a local time back to a UTC time. The function TzSpecificLocalTimeToSystemTime(); is not supported under windows 2000 (only supported on XP/server2003) So I tried the function FileTimeToLocalFileTime() as a work-around but my time is always off by one hour because of daylight saving. Are there any easier alternatives besides making my own timezo...

Time sheets
Hello Here's the time sheet I'm trying to create. The standard hours of work are 8 hours per day and half an hour unpaid lunch break Operatives begin work at 8:00am and finish at 16:30 thus their 8 hour of work. They are thus paid for 8 hours work. However operatives rarely work a 40 hour week and so overtime kicks in. For the following three hours they are paid at time and a half: E.g. 8:00-16:30= 8 hours 8:00-19:30= 8 hours + 4.5 (3*1.5 been the time and a half component) =12.5 hours Thereafter pay is double time E.g.2 8:00-20:00= 8 hours +4.5 hours (3*1.5 ho...

Blocking attachments, sorry this is ridiculous
I just want to go on record to give my opinion of this "always block" garbage that has apparently recently been incorporated into the full version of outlook. I'M SORRY MICROSOFT, I DO NOT NEED YOU TO PROTECT ME FROM MYSELF, I WILL BE DITCHING YOUR PROGRAM JUST AS SOON AS I CAN BECAUSE I WILL NOT HAVE YOU OR ANYONE ELSE TELL ME WHAT KIND OF ATTACHMENTS I'M ALLOWED TO HAVE ON MY EMAIL. I AM NOT YOUR TYPICAL BRAINLESS IGNORAMOUS COMPUTER USER THAT BRAINLESSLY OPENS UP EVERY ATTACHMENT. I WANT, NO DEMAND, THE ABILITY TO CONTROL WHAT HAPPENS ON SOFTWARE THAT I HAVE PAI...

Datetime fields using time
When will MBS update the databases to include the time in all the datetime fields in sql? There are check constraints setup on all the fields so that it will update the times as 00:00:00. We could really use this information so we can accurately determine when transactions were created, posted etc. Can we just remove these contstraints on those tables so that the time is included? What was the thinking in removing the time in the first place? The reason is that that Great Plains/Dexterity operated on ISAM databases of PSQL and Ctree. Those databases didn't and maybe still do no...

sorry !
Hey everyone, Sorry about so many posts, new to newsgroups ... I apologize ! and thanks for your help, Jason ...

Asking Excel Solver to use binaries, but selects other values
I am trying to get a linear program solved using solver. The values that Solver needs to enter are contrained as binary, but excel still try to find values that are neither 0 or 1. Stephane, I assume that when you say it is selecting values that are neither 0 or 1, they are values that are numerically close to 0 or 1 (such as 0.99998). If this is the case, you may want to consider the following approach: 1. Have the Solver constrain your decision variables as binary. 2. Have another set of cells which uses the decision variable to produce a result. When the underlying decision variabl...

How do I set up a stacked bar chart using military times?
When my values are time, whenther they are reagular or military, the bottom bar is correct, but the others are not. As anexample, if I want a stacked bar that shows the following 3 times: start work 8:00 lunch 12:30 clock out 16:30 how do I get the bars displayed correctly as well as the "displayed values"? I have just put up a proposed solution for you at:- www.pierrefondes.com - first (top) example on the home page. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks! "Healthcare Quality Analyst" wrote: > When my values are time, whenther they ar...

Time updating but not calendar date
The date & time are set to automatically update, and the time zone and location are correct. Yesterday, the date was updated as it was reporting November of last year. Today, the time has updated correctly but the date is saying the Sunday the 14th (here it's the end of the 15th.) What may be causing this, and what is the fix? Thanks, Sue =?Utf-8?B?cHJhemlt?= <prazim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:1F17360A-9BD8-4A90-B958-760450F3B3B7@microsoft.com: > The date & time are set to automatically update, and the time zone > and location are corr...

event 1000 ex5.5
Hi , I am running exchange 5.5 sp4 on NT4 sp6. I am getting an errors 5 at a time . source: Userenv Category::none Event id 1000: Description: Your profile was not successfully loaded, but you have been logged on with the default system profile. Please correct the problem and log off (5) I have enough mem available for the reg also there are more then 30 System.001 under the profile directory. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;184205 "ben" <test@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eJbwktiqDHA.1708@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi , > I am runn...

Date/Time Query
I am running a query that calculate the difference between two times and I would like the results in h:mm format If the difference is 2.5 days, the query returns 12 hours, but leaves the 2 days off. However, if the difference is .25 of a day, the query correctly returns 6 hours For 1.5 days I would like it to return 36:00 which is 36 hours...currently it returns 12 as anything over 24 is lost. Any help appreciated. See: Calculating elapsed time at: http://allenbrowne.com/casu-13.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http...

Accumulate weekly time to total time in Excel.
I need to maintain project total time by incrementing the value based on people entering amount of time that a project was worked on. The weekly value of entered time will not be stored on a weekly basis. I would like to have the value for total project time increment its value based on the entered value by the person for the time worked in the week. ...

Charting and analyzing Times' times data for trends
Hello, all, I have created a spreadsheet in Excel 2000 that tracks the amount of time it has taken me on various dates to finish the New York Time crossword puzzle, and now I'm being asked to analyze that information for trends. The XLS file can be found at http://barelybad.com/xwd_times_may04_2005_138.xls. Only rows 10:426 matter. Is it possible to chart all seven days' worth of data (dates on the x-axis and times on the y-axis) on one chart? I would have thought so, but I can't figure it out. Also, you'll see from where I tried to chart the Monday times that the result ...

date time consolidation
I have two separate cells. One with data one with time. I need to make the two cells into one with the date and time. Seems simple but..... The method you use to accomplish this will depend on how the date and time information is stored. Excel can >store< information one way and >present< it in another. An Excel compliant date is in fact a large integer number: today, 10 Feb 2010, is stored as the integer 40219. An Excel compliant time is a fraction of a day: 6:15 pm is stored as a decimal portion of a day, or 0.760417. Test how the data is stored by reformatting the...

how maximun connect that Wininet library support to connect to server at the same time
hi all, how maximun connect that Wininet libray support to connect to server at the same time? anybody know that pls help me. I try to send 3 request to server(HttpSendRequest) then just 2 request response, remain request wait until request before finish, why? "David" <thuong101277@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uaKoQt3TJHA.5920@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > hi all, > > how maximun connect that Wininet libray support to connect to server at > the > same time? anybody know that pls help me. > > I try to send 3 request to server(HttpSendRequest) then ju...

Mailbox Limit based on Time Interval
Hi All, I am looking for some help in setting a mailbox limit based on a time interval. Mainly I would like to delete all messages from all mailboxes on an Exchange 2003 Standard server that are over 6 months old (automatically). I know I can set limits on mailbox size, individually and globally, but we have some users who need a large size to send/receive large attachments. Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Jeff Jeff: What you are looking for can be found under Recipient Policies. You want to create a recipient policy that includes the ...