Sorry for the big email - resend - Notebook PC marketing questionnaire #2

So sorry for the last time the 50K attachment mail, because I didn't
know the email size is very limited in newsgroups. Sorry again.  I send this
again with plain text version.  Thank you for support.

------------------------------
Hi, I am currently doing dissertation at Management School, the university
of Sheffield.  My project is to investigate effectiveness of International
Marketing of global notebook brands, with a focus on Dell's notebook.  I
would greatly appreciate if you could spend a few minutes to answer the
questionnaire by clicking options and click "Submit" to send answers.

Could you please visit the web page below for my onlint questionnaire?

http://www.geocities.com/jsxue/notebook.htm

Thank you very much for help.

Jiasheng Xue

0
jsxue (11)
9/21/2003 3:55:30 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Le 2003-09-20, "J.Xue" a suppos� :
> So sorry for the last time the 50K attachment mail, because I didn't
> know the email size is very limited in newsgroups. Sorry again.  I send this
> again with plain text version.  Thank you for support.
>
> ------------------------------
> Hi, I am currently doing dissertation at Management School, the university
> of Sheffield.  My project is to investigate effectiveness of International
> Marketing of global notebook brands, with a focus on Dell's notebook.  I
> would greatly appreciate if you could spend a few minutes to answer the
> questionnaire by clicking options and click "Submit" to send answers.
>
> Could you please visit the web page below for my onlint questionnaire?
>
> http://www.geocities.com/jsxue/notebook.htm
>
> Thank you very much for help.
>
> Jiasheng Xue

Sir,

Everybodies are wellcome in our "fr" News Group if they respects the
rules and regulations :

You'l find more information in this NG  : fr.bienvenue

You have to know that french language is mandatory and business
purposes are limited to groups
with the infix "biz" in their name.

Best regards.

--
"Il vaut mieux rester silencieux et passer pour un idiot que de parler
et de lever tous les doutes." Mark Twain

0
lafc09 (2)
9/21/2003 5:34:32 AM
Claude LaFreni�re wrote:
> Le 2003-09-20, "J.Xue" a suppos� :
>> So sorry for the last time the 50K attachment mail, because I didn't
>> know the email size is very limited in newsgroups. Sorry again.  I
>> send this again with plain text version.  Thank you for support.
>>
>> ------------------------------
>> Hi, I am currently doing dissertation at Management School, the
>> university of Sheffield.  My project is to investigate effectiveness
>> of International Marketing of global notebook brands, with a focus
>> on Dell's notebook.  I would greatly appreciate if you could spend a
>> few minutes to answer the questionnaire by clicking options and
>> click "Submit" to send answers.
>>
>> Could you please visit the web page below for my onlint
>> questionnaire?
>>
>> http://www.geocities.com/jsxue/notebook.htm
>>
>> Thank you very much for help.
>>
>> Jiasheng Xue
>
> Sir,
>
> Everybodies are wellcome in our "fr" News Group if they respects the
> rules and regulations :
>
> You'l find more information in this NG  : fr.bienvenue
>
> You have to know that french language is mandatory and business
> purposes are limited to groups
> with the infix "biz" in their name.
>
> Best regards.

WOUAOU.... tu causes bien !!! ;-)

0
Ici (1)
9/21/2003 6:08:25 AM
"Le TCh�" a �mis l'id�e suivante :
> Claude LaFreni�re wrote:
>> Le 2003-09-20, "J.Xue" a suppos� :
>>> So sorry for the last time the 50K attachment mail, because I didn't
>>> know the email size is very limited in newsgroups. Sorry again.  I
>>> send this again with plain text version.  Thank you for support.
>>>
>>> ------------------------------
>>> Hi, I am currently doing dissertation at Management School, the
>>> university of Sheffield.  My project is to investigate effectiveness
>>> of International Marketing of global notebook brands, with a focus
>>> on Dell's notebook.  I would greatly appreciate if you could spend a
>>> few minutes to answer the questionnaire by clicking options and
>>> click "Submit" to send answers.
>>>
>>> Could you please visit the web page below for my onlint
>>> questionnaire?
>>>
>>> http://www.geocities.com/jsxue/notebook.htm
>>>
>>> Thank you very much for help.
>>>
>>> Jiasheng Xue
>>
>> Sir,
>>
>> Everybodies are wellcome in our "fr" News Group if they respects the
>> rules and regulations :
>>
>> You'l find more information in this NG  : fr.bienvenue
>>
>> You have to know that french language is mandatory and business
>> purposes are limited to groups
>> with the infix "biz" in their name.
>>
>> Best regards.
>

> WOUAOU.... tu causes bien !!! ;-)

Bonjour !
Ah ah ah ! J'appr�cie ton ironie Le TCh� ! En effet j'ai une grande
gueule :')
Bonne journ�e !

--
"Il vaut mieux rester silencieux et passer pour un idiot que de parler
et de lever tous les doutes." Mark Twain
Claude LaFreni�re
Marieville, Qc, Canada

0
lafc09 (2)

Publisher could not start the email program
When I attempt to "Send Page as Email", I get the following... "Publisher could not start the email program. Check your network connections. Make sure office is installed correctly, your email program is set up correctly, and that you can connect to your email server." I'm sitting here on my laptop in my house with both Outlook 2003 & Publisher open and working just fine. Outlook is sending/receiving emails just fine, but Publisher "Can't connect"? What's the deal? Which version of Publisher? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~...

Queries Versus Views
I have written many Access reports I would now like to make available via MS SS RS. Many of my reports rely on queries that relies on 2-3-4 other queries. Nested queries, sub-queries, whatever you want to call them. Often this is because of differences between the ways I need the data (one row, many columns) and the way it is stored (many rows, one column). What is the most efficient way to deal with nested queries, sub- queries, or whatever in MS SS RS? Create views instead of queries? I don't seem to be able to create one data set based on another... Thanks, Patr...

2 sheets and a select
Hi, i'm creating a form which should use 2 sheets to display actual price for each services. for that i have 2 sheets "services" and "services_price" in "services" sheet, i have: id Service Activated 1 S1 - Storage Y 2 S2 - Email Y 3 S3 - Internet Y 4 S4 - Intranet Y 5 S5 - mass printing N 6 S6 - Installation PC Y in "services_price", i have: id Starting date Ending date price 1 01.01.2010 31.12.2010 15.00 1 01.01.2009 31.12.2010 17.50 3 01.01.2010 31.07.2010 5.00 4 01.01.2009 31.12.9999 50.00 5 01.01.2009 31.0...

Email address not being created in AD users and Computers
When I go to create a new user in AD Users and Computers, the SMTP and X.400 addresses do not show up in the Email Addresses Tab. I can manually create these addresses and even go the the Update Recepient Policy of the System Manager of the Exchange Server and manually update. However, this new user does not show up as a contact in Outlook. Any ideas?? HOw long are you waiting? Object creation takes some time, and then for the GAL it has to be pushed to the GC's. IN our envorinment, if we log on to the mailbox right after it is created, the whole process takes about 30 mins.... ...

i cant find my email documents
After installing an antivirus to my xp computer i cannot find all my past email. it gives a socket error number 10060 and an error number of 0x800CCC0E Please help "bAyai" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:b3e101c4373f$9fc2fd40$a501280a@phx.gbl... > After installing an antivirus to my xp computer i cannot > find all my past email. it gives a socket error number > 10060 and an error number of 0x800CCC0E > Please help If you uninstall it, does the error go away? ...

sorry. test

I want to send to junk
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C8141A.629164A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am a member of a club with several thousand members. I want to be able to automatically junk all incoming mail that does = *not* contain one of many key words. =20 When a member sends an email they will be required to insert their = chapter name in the subject line. Our spam filter does not eliminate = all junk mail. =20 ------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C8141A.629164A0 Content-Type: text/html; charset=...

Email Security #2
I have discovered a very disturbing security problem with my exchange mailboxes. I can login as one user and am able to open up another users inbox through the file open utility in Outlook 2000. How do I secure the mailboxes so that no one has access to anothers inbox??? Please help. Rebecca that is not by design...inappropriate permissions have been assigned somewhere... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Rebecca Owens" <RebeccaOwens@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07733989-90D9-466E-81C5-3A64377AF6F1@microsoft.com... > I have discovered a very disturbing ...

Outlook 2007 email goes to wrong computer
I have a desktop and a new netbook on the same home LAN. I want the netbook to receive email and chose one of my rarely used Comcast email addresses that I had previously activated on the desktop computer. I deleted the address from the desktop's Outlook accounts and entered it on the netbook as the only (default) email account. The netbook's Outlook automagically contacts Comcast to obtain the accounts settings. This completes correctly, but the acknowledging email goes to the desktop Outlook. (The account I deleted no longer appears in the list of accounts on the des...

Import my Comcast email contacts into Outlook
I use Comcast as my email provider and just started using Outlook. However, my email contacts do not show up in my Outlook so when I want to send an email I have to use my Comcast and can't send from Outlook. How can I import my Comcast email contacts into Outlook? A google search using the term "comcast.net export contacts" will provide the answer As a reference, this may also provide some insight to the question posed How do I import from ??? in Outlook http://www.contactgenie.com/blog/?p=185 Karl -- ________________________________________________________...

Backups
Greetings, Looking for opinions/recommendations from other exchange admins... Background: I've been admin'ing Exchange 5.5/2003 for a few years now. Using Veritas BackupExec Exchange Agents to backup the information store and a daily EXMERGE of all mailboxes. I've had to do full restores on 2 occasions and it's been hit & miss with re-running the transaction logs (even with an outside consultant and PSS). Thankfully though, we've never lost an information store. The BIG Question! (Please forgive the hyperbole) What do you consider the MOST RELIABLE method/tool for bac...

Pub. 2002 SP3 Big Problems
Here's a dilly of a problem for me. Am doing a very large booklet. Started with page 1 and it goes thru to 65 or so. I wanted to add 4 pages ahead of page 1 and I would add the text. What I got was on page 3-4-5-6...a huge foreign language (French) text box--filled. Why would that happen? And what can I do about it? I don't want to delete a thing as I have this booklet formatted the way I desire. arrrrrgh. I thought I knew s/w programs but this one is a strange one. Appreciate any help on this silly matter. Help! AnnE in MN I've not heard of this happening...

formula needed #2
Hello, I hope I can explaine this well enough. I am using two worksheets Worksheet 1 is an imported file, worksheet 2 is where all m calculations are getting done. Sheet 1 column A and column C are th only two columns I need to look at. Sheet 2 has the values of what I a looking for in sheet 1. All data is also alpha characters. No numbers. I need a formual to: find the value from sheet 2. The value will be repeated several time on sheet 1. When finding value, count cell in column A as long as lon as it is not blank. Thanks for any help you can give -- Darrell Hi! Need a better explan...

Blocking attachments, sorry this is ridiculous
I just want to go on record to give my opinion of this "always block" garbage that has apparently recently been incorporated into the full version of outlook. I'M SORRY MICROSOFT, I DO NOT NEED YOU TO PROTECT ME FROM MYSELF, I WILL BE DITCHING YOUR PROGRAM JUST AS SOON AS I CAN BECAUSE I WILL NOT HAVE YOU OR ANYONE ELSE TELL ME WHAT KIND OF ATTACHMENTS I'M ALLOWED TO HAVE ON MY EMAIL. I AM NOT YOUR TYPICAL BRAINLESS IGNORAMOUS COMPUTER USER THAT BRAINLESSLY OPENS UP EVERY ATTACHMENT. I WANT, NO DEMAND, THE ABILITY TO CONTROL WHAT HAPPENS ON SOFTWARE THAT I HAVE PAI...

can't send email 07-28-10
How do I find my server? ...

Email print
Hi, I have received an email and i want to print it out and for some reasons doesn't print the head of the email, from/to/subject/when/where. Do you have any solutions? Thank you in advance. LG Hi there - guessing you are using default of Memo Style for printing? If so, have you tried Page Setup > Define Print Styles and Reset the relevant form? We had a similar issue a while back and this fixed it for us. Hi there - guessing you are using default of Memo Style for printing? If so, have you tried Page Setup > Define Print Styles and Reset the relevant form? We had a similar...

Restricting email between users or groups
Hi, first off I am a little new to exchange here, so please bare with me. Here is what my problem is and what I need to do. I am running Exchange 2003 and I have the following groups: Staff Students Support What I need to do is have the all of the people in the Students group do the following: 1.Neither send nor receive any email to or from the outside world. 2.Only be able to send email to their teachers. 3.Not be able to send email to each other. So what I am asking is how do you do this in exchange. You help will be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks, Jeff Jeff, If you bring up...

XML Transform problem #2

Intersection of two lines #2
I've got the following data: Vectra WRX 5-40 3.7 5.9 5-60 5.6 7.6 5-80 7.7 8.9 5-100 10.4 11 5-120 14.4 13.8 5-140 19 17.5 5-160 26.5 21 5-180 36.5 27.3 How do I determine in XL where the two lines intersect? -- Julian Milano | (To reply, remove NOSPAM from the email address) | See http://andypope.info/charts/intersection.htm http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=%23q2S3aHA%24GA.249%40cppssbbsa05 Jerry Julian Milano wrote: > I've got the following data: > > Vectra WRX > 5-40 3.7 5.9 > 5-...

duplicate emails #29
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00C8_01C57A40.2466CE20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I am using yahoo e-mail's pop3 service on my outlook 2003. Sometimes, I receive duplicate emails for everything. I was wondering why that happens. Is it something that can be fix. I do send and receive automatically every minute. If you guys have answer please let me know. Ankit Shah ------=_NextPart_000_00C8_01C57A40.2466CE20 Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encodi...

Mailbox security #2
G'Day Folks I have an Exchange security issue here. It appears that any user can read the contents of any other users mailbox by using: file > open other users folder..... I can't seem to find why normal domain users can do this. There are no delegates set on any of the client outlooks. Domain\administrator is the only delegate set on the site in system manager. The site is running in "Mixed Mode" but the site appears to have only two ex2000 boxes. Could this be a problem I have only just started here so I am not sure of the setup completely. I think one o...

Outlook 2003 and Tablet PC
Does Calander on Outlook 2003 accept "ink" writing (i.e. pen/tablet p.c.) - I want to use it for calandering dates, parties - using my own handwriting. THANKS!!! To place an item on the Outlook Calendar, you need to use a new appointment or meeting form to create the item. Creating the item requires that you use the Writing window which will then convert your handwritten entry to text for the appointment/meeting item. Outlook will display the information from the form using normal printing as the ability to display inking is not possible in Outlook. You cannot "ink" ...

file getting too big with charts
I've got a file that has multiple tabs, each with two charts tied to dynamic tables (tables based on pivot chart data and two dropdown lists). The problem is that the file is getting huge because I have so many copies of this going on. How can I reduce the file size (>30MB)? ...

Email logo setup
I have inserted new logo and saved it in HTML but when I want to send email gives me error one or more pictures in this message will not be included. I have changed security settings and this problem still persists Tools | Options | Send. Is: Send pictures with messages checked? Is this a 'signature' you created? -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Carl" <Carl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C46FD6F-C25A-47C6-9E9C-3BE142C18CBD@microsoft.com... >I have inserted new logo and saved it in HT...

Emails not showing when viewing others mailbox
I have some users on Outlook 2002, Win XP Pro who. User A has shared out her Inbox to User B; User B can view User A's mailbox by going to File, Open, Other User's Folder. However, User B does not see all emails that User A receives; it's intermittent. User A is receiving all of her email though. User B has all Windows and Office updates. Is there any reason for this to be happening? TIA ...