Some stock trader is giving a free class

This guy I've been following, the stock stalker, absolutely nailed
GNBT right at the bottom.  Now it looks like he is giving a free
charting class on how he pulled it off.  Thought you traders might want
to check it out.

http://www.thestockstalker.com/primer.html?osadcampaign=fwg

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Updating stocks
After about a year of working fine, Money 2003 has suddenly stopped updating 2 stocks in a 10 stock portfolio. The stocks both still exist and Yahoo updates them instantly. What do I have to do to get 2003 to resume updating? Thanks in advance. -- SFF Which Stocks? What are the symbols you're using? Does MSN Money (http://money.msn.com) recognize them? -Mark "igorx" <igorx@cox.net> wrote in message news:Y1Btb.1320$vJ6.226@fed1read05... > After about a year of working fine, Money 2003 has suddenly stopped updating > 2 stocks in a 10 stock portfolio. The stoc...

Stock Quotes download to Money 2004
Unable to download MSN money quotes to Money 2004 portfolio. Call runs, may or may not complete,update status changes, but stock prices don't change. Same result with 2002, two different ISP's, with Norton Internet Security Disabled or not, Firewall disabled or not. On XP-home. No synchronization Base Articles re 2004 vs MSN Money. Started 3/4 months ago with 2002, continued with 2004, gradually getting worse until now almost never updates. Call summary always says error, money could not connect to online quotes server. RE- base articles 312818, 276018 sound good but have n...

Free Online Financial Tools
Cashmain ShareWatch (http://share.cashmain.com) Cashmain ShareChart (http://chart.cashmain.com) ...

Publish Free/Busy information with OWA
Does anyone know how to configure OWA (Exchange 2003 SP1) to publish more than the default 2 moths of free/busy data? This value is configurable in Outlook 2003. Thank you all in advance for any help Franz ...

Graphing A Time Series OF Stocks
My data looks like so: Stock TradePrice TradeVolume ExecutionDateTime EFG 5.2 8 2:40:04 PM EFG 5.5 8 2:40:02 PM EFG 5.1 10 2:40:01 PM EFG 5.3 10 2:40:01 PM EFG 5.1 10 2:40:00 PM EFG 5.1 10 2:40:00 PM ABC 1.5 4 2:31:17 PM ABC 1.6 ...

Posting a Message to another class
Hi I've an application that has a class having a Callback function that recieves event messages. I want to process some of these events in another class. How can i Post these messages to be processed in other class. I tried using the postmessage but that asks for a window handle but the class that I want to process those messages in is a simple generic class without any window associated with it. Is there any way I can do so in this generic class. Regards Atif If you have to Post a message (because of thread) then what most people do is inherit the class from a CWnd, and create the w...

Stock commission is greater than proceeds of stock sale.
I recently sold 2000 shares of stock for $0.0001 per share. Gross proceeds were $0.20. Commissions for the sale were $29.95. Net proceeds were -$29.75. I tried to enter this into Money 2004 and it will not allow negative proceeds of a stock sale. How should I record this sale? In microsoft.public.money, go3049 wrote: >I recently sold 2000 shares of stock for $0.0001 per share. Gross proceeds >were $0.20. Commissions for the sale were $29.95. Net proceeds were >-$29.75. I tried to enter this into Money 2004 and it will not allow >negative proceeds of a stock sale. ...

Appointment Status = Free ???
Hi, we're using in our Company Outlook 2000 with EXC 2000. If I open up a new appointment in a Public Folder calendar, the status ("Show time as:") is usually "Busy". Is it somehow possible to have this field showing "Free" when opening up a new appointment? Weird question, I know, but my customer wants to know that! Thanks for your answers! Florian ...

A pointer in a class points to an other member function in the same class?
Hi, I met such a problem: //--------------------- // .h class CA { protected: void (CA::*)m_pfn(); public: CA(); void foo(); static void proc(CA *pObj); // NOTES it is a static member }; //--------------------- // .cpp CA::CA() { m_pfn = foo; } void CA::foo() { return; } void CA::proc(CA *pObj) { if (pObj->m_pfn) (pObj->*m_pfn)(); // here I got two compile errors } I compiled my project in VS.net 2003, and in the line I marked, I got 2 errors: error C2597 and C2568 I don't know how to resolve this problem. Any suggestions will be appreciat...

Serializing "Type" class
Hi All, Was anybody able to serialize the "Type" class properly using XmlSerializer().... Want to serialize and deserialze the Type in a string form, but can this be done ? myobj.Type = typeof(System.String) as <type>System.String</type> thanks a ton. Maersa wrote: > Was anybody able to serialize the "Type" class properly using > XmlSerializer().... AFAIK that's impossible due to security reasons. -- Oleg Tkachenko XML Insider http://www.tkachenko.com/blog If all you want is the type name, can you use a buddy member that depends on the actua...

Stock Market Challenge
Hi, I have been delegated the task of running a share competition at work I want to get the process fully automated. Is there a way of building a workbook that imports all the stock marke data, then have each team on a separate worksheet that is passwor protected. Each team can update their portfolio on their sheet and it will use th stock market data to adjust accordingly. I hope you get what I mean! Has anyone done this before, or know how should go about setting it up? Many thanks, Mark -- mevett ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mevetts...

How to record a stock award
My company started giving out stock awards instead of stock options. How should these be recorded in Money (using 2004)? I have put it in as a stock option, when they "vest" they are sold and taxes are taken out. How do you record the transaction so that the taxes are shown as withheld? Thanks. Michelle ...

Find People Free Search
This is cool. Found this site Find People Free Search. It is a free people search site. Sign up is free. http://publicrecordssearch847pq7th.blogspot.com/ ...

Lookup table that takes into account 2 values to give 1 output value
Hi I am wanting to create a lookup table that uses 2 values as an assessment tool. The table looks at peoples perfomance (P) levels and a percentage between each level to give a numerical value output. Cell B1 contains 'P Level' (input value, this ranges from P1 to P8). Cell B2 contains the percentage (input value). In columns G are the 'P level' values, in column H are the percentages (the percentages are divided into 5th's, between 1 and 20%, between 21 and 40%, between 41 and 60%, between 61 and 80% and between 81and 100%. In column I are numerical values. I want to cr...

thick stock legal sized paper printing... How?
I am unable to have the setting stick to legal sized thick stock paper... could anyone please advise how to do so? Do you want legal as the default? What version Publisher? 2007 is a little trickier. Are you setting up your printer to legal first and then the page setup? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Myiatrou" <Myiatrou@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C30D22B5-2907-4910-AF69-74E6945E1806@microsoft.com... >I am unable to have the setting stick to legal sized thick stock paper......

How do I get real time stock quotes to my excel worksheet?
I would like to be able to get realtime stock quotes to an excel worksheet. I can receive quotes from moneycentral but they are delay 15 to 20 minutes. Please, advice me on how to get that service. Thanks, Walter walter wrote: > I would like to be able to get realtime stock quotes to an excel worksheet. I > can receive quotes from moneycentral but they are delay 15 to 20 minutes. > Please, advice me on how to get that service. > > Thanks, > > Walter There is a small group on Yahoo devoted to using Excel to do various stock market tricks. You can find it at: ht...

stock transfer
transferring an amount from one mutual fund to another within the same fund family. so its just like a transfer from your saving account to your checking account within the same bank. what is the correct way to document this transaction, just a typical sell and credit to cash contributions and then a buy with the new fund? I only ask because there is not "transfer shares" choice Thank You in advance In microsoft.public.money, wildwood178 wrote: >transferring an amount from one mutual fund to another within the same fund >family. >so its just like a transfer from your...

Free and not free AV for 98 and how to get around the problem
With apologies to all involved, I am /really/ getting tired of the never-ending "Free AV for 98?" threads. Of course, nothing will stop them, even this post, since most people are too lazy to read even a hundred old posts, being absolutely certain that they are the first person ever faced with the particular problem at hand. Don't even mention Google. One would think it didn't exist. (As much as I hate the Web, Google IS generally quite useful, as long as you don't forget that the result most worth looking at it is not necessarily on the first page, let...

Online Stock Trading Guide and How the Stock Market Works #2
Here you can learn more about investing, and some specifics about trading . You'll also find a wide range of investing products and services to help you plan toward financial independence - however you define it. http://flying-rugs.com/stock-market/ ...

appropriate class variable usage?
I'm working on some legacy code that passes variables to other methods in a class via class variables rather than parameters on the method. This seems like bad practice to me, especially from a multithreaded standpoint. I recognize that there are some situations where some class state needs to be stored in class variables, but requiring that properties or methods be called in a specific order also seems wrong. It does seem appropriate to store references to dependent services that came in on the constructor in class variables. Does anyone know of any good books or articles that r...

stock on hand by lot number
any idea how to get the stock qty on hand per lot number? Inquiry >> Inventory >> Lots Brenner -- www.KlenzmanConsulting.com "hlv" wrote: > any idea how to get the stock qty on hand per lot number? > > You can also run the stock status report and include lot numbers. It's a 'point in time' report so you can't run it historically, but would give you the current on hand quantity by lot number. "Brenner Klenzman" wrote: > Inquiry >> Inventory >> Lots > > Brenner > -- > www.KlenzmanConsulting.com &g...

My own stock chart with open/close same level?
I have made my own stock chart (or candle chart) with high,low,open close... When my open and close are at the same level... I just get a line for the highs and lows but no "body" to my candle... how can I get some sort of indication where the open and the close simotaneously happened? Any thoughts are appreciated Try this approach instead: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/StockChartsAndLineChartTricks.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Automatically adding stocks to Stock Alerts?
I've got Money 2004, and have several investment accounts setup. I want to add all the stocks in those accounts to stock alerts. It lets me add my "MSN Stock List" which adds the stocks that I have listed on my home page on the Money Web site. Is there any automatic way to get it to add all the stocks I have in an account in Money? Thanks, Dan ...

Stock Status Report and Historical Stock Status Report
Hello: I have been doing some experimentation, and I want to confirm this. If FIFO Perpetual or LIFO Perpetual is being used, the Unit Cost on the Stock Status Report equals the Current Cost as it appears in the Item Maintenance card. But, on the Historical Stock Status Report, the Unit Cost is the Current Cost from the purchased receipts layer according to the inventory valuation method. Are these two statements correct? And, if so, I am surprised that any report including the Stock Status Report reflects Current Cost exactly as it is from Item Maintenance. I have always understoo...

Stock and Stock Fund
I have both Alcoa stock and money in a 401k Alcoa Stock Fund. The Stock Fund share price is not the same as the Alcoa stock. I tried renaming one and Money 2003 renames the othe as well. Is there any way to set these up to be able to have separate share prices. I removed the ticker symbol from one and Money removes it from the other. In microsoft.public.money, C. Zuck wrote: >I have both Alcoa stock and money in a 401k Alcoa Stock >Fund. The Stock Fund share price is not the same as the >Alcoa stock. I tried renaming one and Money 2003 renames >the othe as well. Is...