software update money 2007

downloads for 20 minutes then says it was unable to update, anyone else?
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

"wildwood178" wrote:

> downloads for 20 minutes then says it was unable to update, anyone else?

anyone having trouble updating? downloads all the update files then says it
can not update, over and over same thing. This is the MS Money program update.
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:55:02 -0700, wildwood178
<wildwood178@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>downloads for 20 minutes then says it was unable to update, anyone else?

My "Internet Updates" option doesn't have a "software" category.
--ron
0
ronrosenfeld (3122)
7/26/2006 8:22:22 PM
oh my god where did you come from? see ya

money 2007 is trying to update to new version DL all the files then says can
not do, anyone else having that prob? something blocking it? released it in
my firewall still no luck...

"Ron Rosenfeld" wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:55:02 -0700, wildwood178
> <wildwood178@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >downloads for 20 minutes then says it was unable to update, anyone else?
>
> My "Internet Updates" option doesn't have a "software" category.
> --ron

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 14:06:02 -0700, wildwood178
<wildwood178@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>oh my god where did you come from? see ya
>
>money 2007 is trying to update to new version DL all the files then says can
>not do, anyone else having that prob? something blocking it? released it in
>my firewall still no luck...
>

>"Ron Rosenfeld" wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:55:02 -0700, wildwood178
>> <wildwood178@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>>
>> >downloads for 20 minutes then says it was unable to update, anyone else?
>>
>> My "Internet Updates" option doesn't have a "software" category.
>> --ron

Had you been clear as to how you got to this point, I might have been able to
help.

But no, I've had no problems with Money 2007 downloads today.
--ron
0
ronrosenfeld (3122)
7/27/2006 12:50:39 AM
In article <E72AA190-BED5-4FF7-ACA5-405C70C01286@microsoft.com>,
=?Utf-8?B?d2lsZHdvb2QxNzg=?= says...

>"wildwood178" wrote:
>
>> downloads for 20 minutes then says it was unable to update, anyone else?
>
>anyone having trouble updating? downloads all the update files then says it
>can not update, over and over same thing. This is the MS Money program update.

Mine (Home & Bussines 2007) just crashes after it finishes downloading updates
and tries to install them :(

Yes.  I have same problem.  Over and over again...

wildwood178 <wildwood178@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>"wildwood178" wrote:
>
>> downloads for 20 minutes then says it was unable to update, anyone else?
>
>anyone having trouble updating? downloads all the update files then says it
>can not update, over and over same thing. This is the MS Money program update.

0
sam1509 (15)
7/28/2006 8:00:20 PM
Is your problem with getting your purchased version of Money 2007
downloaded, or do you already have Money 2007 installed and are now having
problems doing an Update Now within Money?

If the later, try creating a new file (or open the Sample.mny file) and try
doing an Update Now in that file.

-Mark

"Eurastus" <sam@spade.com> wrote in message
> Yes.  I have same problem.  Over and over again...
>

> wildwood178 <wildwood178@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> >"wildwood178" wrote:
> >
> >> downloads for 20 minutes then says it was unable to update, anyone
else?

> >anyone having trouble updating? downloads all the update files then says
it
> >can not update, over and over same thing. This is the MS Money program
update.

0
abcd7779 (838)
7/28/2006 8:48:13 PM
I already have 2007 installed; it seems to work fine for everything except this
program update.  Every time I start it, without trying to update any accounts
or any action at all on my part after typing in the password, Money tells me it
needs to update itself.  Like a patch or service pack.

I'll try your suggestion to open the sample file instead and see what it does
then.

I'll get back with the results presently.

Thanks.

"Mark" <abcd@abcd.com> wrote:
>Is your problem with getting your purchased version of Money 2007
>downloaded, or do you already have Money 2007 installed and are now having
>problems doing an Update Now within Money?
>
>If the later, try creating a new file (or open the Sample.mny file) and try
>doing an Update Now in that file.
>
>-Mark
>

>"Eurastus" <sam@spade.com> wrote in message
>> Yes.  I have same problem.  Over and over again...
>>

>> wildwood178 <wildwood178@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>else?
>> >
>> >anyone having trouble updating? downloads all the update files then says
>it
>> >can not update, over and over same thing. This is the MS Money program
>update.

0
sam1509 (15)
7/28/2006 10:21:27 PM
Nope.  Same error every time.  Makes no difference if I use my real file, the
sample, or create a totally blank new file.  Same error.

Eurastus <sam@spade.com> wrote:
>I already have 2007 installed; it seems to work fine for everything except
>this
>program update.  Every time I start it, without trying to update any accounts
>or any action at all on my part after typing in the password, Money tells me
>it
>needs to update itself.  Like a patch or service pack.
>
>I'll try your suggestion to open the sample file instead and see what it does
>then.
>
>I'll get back with the results presently.
>
>Thanks.
>
>"Mark" <abcd@abcd.com> wrote:
>>Is your problem with getting your purchased version of Money 2007
>>downloaded, or do you already have Money 2007 installed and are now having
>>problems doing an Update Now within Money?
>>
>>If the later, try creating a new file (or open the Sample.mny file) and try
>>doing an Update Now in that file.
>>
>>-Mark
>>

>>"Eurastus" <sam@spade.com> wrote in message
>>> Yes.  I have same problem.  Over and over again...

>>else?

>>it
>>update.

0
sam1509 (15)
7/28/2006 10:28:37 PM
Eurastus,

With Money 2007 running, click on Help --> About Microsoft Money

Post back with the Version Number displayed.  Thanks.

Regards,
JB

Eurastus wrote:
> Nope.  Same error every time.  Makes no difference if I use my real file, the
> sample, or create a totally blank new file.  Same error.
>
> Eurastus <sam@spade.com> wrote:
> >I already have 2007 installed; it seems to work fine for everything except
> >this
> >program update.  Every time I start it, without trying to update any accounts
> >or any action at all on my part after typing in the password, Money tells me
> >it
> >needs to update itself.  Like a patch or service pack.
> >
> >I'll try your suggestion to open the sample file instead and see what it does
> >then.
> >
> >I'll get back with the results presently.
> >
> >Thanks.
> >
> >"Mark" <abcd@abcd.com> wrote:
> >>Is your problem with getting your purchased version of Money 2007
> >>downloaded, or do you already have Money 2007 installed and are now having
> >>problems doing an Update Now within Money?
> >>
> >>If the later, try creating a new file (or open the Sample.mny file) and try
> >>doing an Update Now in that file.
> >>
> >>-Mark
> >>

> >>"Eurastus" <sam@spade.com> wrote in message

> >>else?

> >>it
> >>update.

0
johnbusc (409)
7/28/2006 11:51:07 PM
i'm running into the same problem as eurastus.

my version info: money 2007 h&b 16.0.150.614

error signature:
appname: daupdate.exe
appver: 16.0.0.614
modname: sautoupdate.dll
modver: 16.0.0.621
offset: 00009ddf

"johnbusc@hotmail.com" wrote:

> Eurastus,
>
> With Money 2007 running, click on Help --> About Microsoft Money
>
> Post back with the Version Number displayed.  Thanks.
>
> Regards,
> JB
>

> Eurastus wrote:
> > Nope.  Same error every time.  Makes no difference if I use my real file, the
> > sample, or create a totally blank new file.  Same error.
> >
> > Eurastus <sam@spade.com> wrote:
> > >I already have 2007 installed; it seems to work fine for everything except
> > >this
> > >program update.  Every time I start it, without trying to update any accounts
> > >or any action at all on my part after typing in the password, Money tells me
> > >it
> > >needs to update itself.  Like a patch or service pack.
> > >
> > >I'll try your suggestion to open the sample file instead and see what it does
> > >then.
> > >
> > >I'll get back with the results presently.
> > >
> > >Thanks.

0
shalutha (3)
7/29/2006 4:09:01 PM
In microsoft.public.money, shalutha wrote:

>i'm running into the same problem as eurastus.
>
>my version info: money 2007 h&b 16.0.150.614
>
>error signature:
>appname: daupdate.exe
>appver: 16.0.0.614

When I view MoneyCoreFiles folder in my Money 2007 Premium, and I
hover my pointer over daupdate.exe, it says version 16.0.0.621. The
dates of all of my .dll and .exe files in that folder are the same.

If when you do that to daupdate.exe, it says version 16.0.0.614, I
suggest you consider uninstalling and reinstalling. Alternatively,
perhaps you could just rename/delete any older such files, and
reinstall.

>modname: sautoupdate.dll
>modver: 16.0.0.621
>offset: 00009ddf
0
via_newsgroup (13113)
7/29/2006 4:47:32 PM
+ all the exe's and dll's in my (2007H&B) MNYCoreFiles folder have a version
number of 16.0.0.614.
+ no other older files to rename/delete.
+ uninstalling and reinstalling didn't work.
+ couldn't locate sautoupdate.dll.

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, shalutha wrote:
>
> >i'm running into the same problem as eurastus.
> >
> >my version info: money 2007 h&b 16.0.150.614
> >
> >error signature:
> >appname: daupdate.exe
> >appver: 16.0.0.614
>
> When I view MoneyCoreFiles folder in my Money 2007 Premium, and I
> hover my pointer over daupdate.exe, it says version 16.0.0.621. The
> dates of all of my .dll and .exe files in that folder are the same.
>
> If when you do that to daupdate.exe, it says version 16.0.0.614, I
> suggest you consider uninstalling and reinstalling. Alternatively,
> perhaps you could just rename/delete any older such files, and
> reinstall.
>

> >modname: sautoupdate.dll
> >modver: 16.0.0.621
> >offset: 00009ddf

0
shalutha (3)
7/30/2006 6:45:01 AM
Where did you get your copy of Money 2007?
Since the copy available via the Trial or purchase is 621.

-Mark

"shalutha" <shalutha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> + all the exe's and dll's in my (2007H&B) MNYCoreFiles folder have a
version
> number of 16.0.0.614.
> + no other older files to rename/delete.
> + uninstalling and reinstalling didn't work.
> + couldn't locate sautoupdate.dll.
>
> "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:
>
> > In microsoft.public.money, shalutha wrote:
> >
> > >i'm running into the same problem as eurastus.
> > >
> > >my version info: money 2007 h&b 16.0.150.614
> > >
> > >error signature:
> > >appname: daupdate.exe
> > >appver: 16.0.0.614
> >
> > When I view MoneyCoreFiles folder in my Money 2007 Premium, and I
> > hover my pointer over daupdate.exe, it says version 16.0.0.621. The
> > dates of all of my .dll and .exe files in that folder are the same.
> >
> > If when you do that to daupdate.exe, it says version 16.0.0.614, I
> > suggest you consider uninstalling and reinstalling. Alternatively,
> > perhaps you could just rename/delete any older such files, and
> > reinstall.
> >

> > >modname: sautoupdate.dll
> > >modver: 16.0.0.621
> > >offset: 00009ddf

0
abcd7779 (838)
7/31/2006 3:25:34 PM
I'm having the excat same problem.  i tried runing the DLL with
daupdate.exe but that didn't work either.  tried looking for a manual
update on microsoft's website and got zip.  I'm gonna try more things
this weekend, I'll keep everyone posted.
shalutha wrote:
> + all the exe's and dll's in my (2007H&B) MNYCoreFiles folder have a version
> number of 16.0.0.614.
> + no other older files to rename/delete.
> + uninstalling and reinstalling didn't work.
> + couldn't locate sautoupdate.dll.
>
> "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:
>
> > In microsoft.public.money, shalutha wrote:
> >
> > >i'm running into the same problem as eurastus.
> > >
> > >my version info: money 2007 h&b 16.0.150.614
> > >
> > >error signature:
> > >appname: daupdate.exe
> > >appver: 16.0.0.614
> >
> > When I view MoneyCoreFiles folder in my Money 2007 Premium, and I
> > hover my pointer over daupdate.exe, it says version 16.0.0.621. The
> > dates of all of my .dll and .exe files in that folder are the same.
> >
> > If when you do that to daupdate.exe, it says version 16.0.0.614, I
> > suggest you consider uninstalling and reinstalling. Alternatively,
> > perhaps you could just rename/delete any older such files, and
> > reinstall.
> >

> > >modname: sautoupdate.dll
> > >modver: 16.0.0.621
> > >offset: 00009ddf

it's money 2007 home & business, mate. not primium or any other version.

"Mark" wrote:

> Where did you get your copy of Money 2007?
> Since the copy available via the Trial or purchase is 621.
>
> -Mark
>
> "shalutha" <shalutha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > + all the exe's and dll's in my (2007H&B) MNYCoreFiles folder have a
> version
> > number of 16.0.0.614.
> > + no other older files to rename/delete.
> > + uninstalling and reinstalling didn't work.
> > + couldn't locate sautoupdate.dll.

> > > When I view MoneyCoreFiles folder in my Money 2007 Premium, and I
> > > hover my pointer over daupdate.exe, it says version 16.0.0.621. The
> > > dates of all of my .dll and .exe files in that folder are the same.
> > >
> > > If when you do that to daupdate.exe, it says version 16.0.0.614, I
> > > suggest you consider uninstalling and reinstalling. Alternatively,
> > > perhaps you could just rename/delete any older such files, and
> > > reinstall.

0
shalutha (3)
8/3/2006 6:48:01 AM
Just a follow-up on this issue:

Read a post later on in this group that suggested the problem might lie with an
incompatability with IE7 beta and Money 2007.

Yep.  That was it.  I uninstalled the IE7 Beta 3, rebooted, ran Money 2007, let
the auto-patch do it's thing (went without a hitch), reinstalled IE7, and after
another reboot, was back to normal.

All is well here now.

wildwood178 <wildwood178@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>downloads for 20 minutes then says it was unable to update, anyone else?

0
sam1509 (15)
8/17/2006 3:32:55 PM
In microsoft.public.money, Eurastus wrote:

>Just a follow-up on this issue:
>
>Read a post later on in this group that suggested the problem might lie with an
>incompatability with IE7 beta and Money 2007.
>
>Yep.  That was it.  I uninstalled the IE7 Beta 3, rebooted, ran Money 2007, let
>the auto-patch do it's thing (went without a hitch), reinstalled IE7, and after
>another reboot, was back to normal.

Thanks for the info.

>All is well here now.
>
>wildwood178 <wildwood178@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>>downloads for 20 minutes then says it was unable to update, anyone else?
0
via_newsgroup (13113)
8/17/2006 3:39:18 PM
Hmmm. I tried that and it didn't work. Any other thoughts?

Thanks!

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, Eurastus wrote:
>
> >Just a follow-up on this issue:
> >
> >Read a post later on in this group that suggested the problem might lie with an
> >incompatability with IE7 beta and Money 2007.
> >
> >Yep.  That was it.  I uninstalled the IE7 Beta 3, rebooted, ran Money 2007, let
> >the auto-patch do it's thing (went without a hitch), reinstalled IE7, and after
> >another reboot, was back to normal.
>
> Thanks for the info.
>

> >All is well here now.
> >
> >wildwood178 <wildwood178@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> >>downloads for 20 minutes then says it was unable to update, anyone else?

0
MBO1 (14)
9/24/2006 6:52:01 PM
In microsoft.public.money, MBO wrote:

>Hmmm. I tried that and it didn't work. Any other thoughts?

You uninstalled IE7 Beta because Money 2007 was hanging during an
update? And then you rebooted XP running IE6, and you still got the
hanging during an update?

>Thanks!
>
>"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:
>
>> In microsoft.public.money, Eurastus wrote:
>>
>> >Just a follow-up on this issue:
>> >
>> >Read a post later on in this group that suggested the problem might lie with an
>> >incompatability with IE7 beta and Money 2007.
>> >
>> >Yep.  That was it.  I uninstalled the IE7 Beta 3, rebooted, ran Money 2007, let
>> >the auto-patch do it's thing (went without a hitch), reinstalled IE7, and after
>> >another reboot, was back to normal.
>>
>> Thanks for the info.
>>

>> >All is well here now.

0
via_newsgroup (13113)
9/24/2006 7:28:41 PM
Hi Cal,

I sure was. I contacted Microsoft Online Chat support for Money and found a
resolution. Basically, it was to empty all caches, reset all settings in IE6,
lower the security settings to minimal and then retry.

That did the trick. I have a transcript of the chat if you'd like me to post
it here.

MBO

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, MBO wrote:
>
> >Hmmm. I tried that and it didn't work. Any other thoughts?
>
> You uninstalled IE7 Beta because Money 2007 was hanging during an
> update? And then you rebooted XP running IE6, and you still got the
> hanging during an update?
>

> >Thanks!

> >> Thanks for the info.

0
MBO1 (14)
9/25/2006 3:03:02 AM
Here is a copy of the steps from the transcript:

{Anne} 1. On the General tab, click Delete Cookies. Skip this step and step
2 if Delete Cookies is unavailable.
2. When you are prompted to confirm, click OK.
3. Click Clear History. When you are prompted to confirm, click OK.
4. Click Delete Files, select the Delete all offline content check box, and
then click OK.
5. Click Settings.
6. Adjust the amount of disk space to use setting to 100 megabytes (MB).
7. Click View Files.
8. When the View Files window appears, press CTRL+A to select all the files,
and then press DELETE. Skip steps 10 and 11 if there are no files in the
window.
9. When you are prompted to confirm, click yes, and then close the window.
10. Click OK to close the Settings dialog box.
{Anne} MBO let me know when you are ready for the next ones.
{MBO} Will do.
{Anne} ok I'll be here
{MBO} All done.
{Anne} Ok here are the next ones
{Anne} 11. Click the Security tab.
12. Click the Internet icon, select Default Level if it is available, and
then click Apply. Repeat this step for the Restricted, Trusted, and Local
Intranet zones.
13. Click the Restricted icon, and then click Sites.
14. Select a listed site, and then click Remove. Repeat this step until all
the sites are removed from the list. Click OK when you are finished
{MBO} OK. All done.
{Anne} Click the Privacy tab, and then move the slider to the bottom to
select Accept All Cookies and then click Advanced.
Click Override automatic cookie handling, and then click to select the
Always allow session cookies check box.
{MBO} OK.
{Anne} Here are the next ones
{Anne} 18. Click the Connections tab.
19. For each item that is listed under Dial-up and Virtual Private Network
settings, follow these steps: a. Select the item, and then click Settings.
b. Clear all the check boxes, and then click OK.
20. Click LAN Settings.
21. Clear all the check boxes, and then click OK
{MBO} OK. All done.
{MBO} (There were none.)
{Anne} Ok we are almost finished
{Anne} 24. Click the Content tab.
25. Click Clear SSL State. Skip this step if Clear SSL State is unavailable.
26. In the Personal information section, click AutoComplete.
27. In the AutoComplete Settings dialog box, click Clear Forms, and then
click OK.
28. Click Clear Passwords, and then click OK.
29. Click OK to close the AutoComplete Settings window.
{MBO/ OK. All done.
{Anne} Ok last ones
{Anne} Click the Advanced tab.
Click Restore Default, and then click Apply and OK
{Anne} Then we want to try to sign into money again.
{MBO} OK.
{MBO} We got past the step that was holding me up!

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, MBO wrote:
>
> >Hmmm. I tried that and it didn't work. Any other thoughts?
>
> You uninstalled IE7 Beta because Money 2007 was hanging during an
> update? And then you rebooted XP running IE6, and you still got the
> hanging during an update?
>

> >Thanks!

> >> Thanks for the info.

0
MBO1 (14)
9/25/2006 3:06:02 AM
OK I tried that and everything else I could find on the message board &
nothing seems to work.

Does anybody have any other suggestions?

Thanks.

"MBO" wrote:

> [...]
> 26. In the Personal information section, click AutoComplete.
> 27. In the AutoComplete Settings dialog box, click Clear Forms, and then
> click OK.
> 28. Click Clear Passwords, and then click OK.
> 29. Click OK to close the AutoComplete Settings window.
> {MBO/ OK. All done.
> {Anne} Ok last ones
> {Anne} Click the Advanced tab.
> Click Restore Default, and then click Apply and OK
> {Anne} Then we want to try to sign into money again.
> {MBO} OK.
> {MBO} We got past the step that was holding me up!
>

> "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:
>
> > In microsoft.public.money, MBO wrote:
> >
> > >Hmmm. I tried that and it didn't work. Any other thoughts?
> >
> > You uninstalled IE7 Beta because Money 2007 was hanging during an
> > update? And then you rebooted XP running IE6, and you still got the

OK.  Tried that and everything else i could find on the message board (new
user creation & safe boot) but it still doesn't update.

Two questions - is the update worth it?  And, any other suggestions?

Thanks.

"MBO" wrote:

> [...]
> 26. In the Personal information section, click AutoComplete.
> 27. In the AutoComplete Settings dialog box, click Clear Forms, and then
> click OK.
> 28. Click Clear Passwords, and then click OK.
> 29. Click OK to close the AutoComplete Settings window.
> {MBO/ OK. All done.
> {Anne} Ok last ones
> {Anne} Click the Advanced tab.
> Click Restore Default, and then click Apply and OK
> {Anne} Then we want to try to sign into money again.
> {MBO} OK.
> {MBO} We got past the step that was holding me up!
>

> "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:
>
> > In microsoft.public.money, MBO wrote:
> >
> > >Hmmm. I tried that and it didn't work. Any other thoughts?
> >
> > You uninstalled IE7 Beta because Money 2007 was hanging during an
> > update? And then you rebooted XP running IE6, and you still got the

OK.  I tried that (& all the other suggestions on the message board: safe
boot & new user) and still doesn't update.

Two questions - is it worth it & any other suggestions?

Thanks.

"MBO" wrote:

> [...]
> 26. In the Personal information section, click AutoComplete.
> 27. In the AutoComplete Settings dialog box, click Clear Forms, and then
> click OK.
> 28. Click Clear Passwords, and then click OK.
> 29. Click OK to close the AutoComplete Settings window.
> {MBO/ OK. All done.
> {Anne} Ok last ones
> {Anne} Click the Advanced tab.
> Click Restore Default, and then click Apply and OK
> {Anne} Then we want to try to sign into money again.
> {MBO} OK.
> {MBO} We got past the step that was holding me up!
>

> "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:
>
> > In microsoft.public.money, MBO wrote:
> >
> > >Hmmm. I tried that and it didn't work. Any other thoughts?
> >
> > You uninstalled IE7 Beta because Money 2007 was hanging during an
> > update? And then you rebooted XP running IE6, and you still got the

I wish I did have more info for you, my friend. This is what seemed to do the
trick for me. Unfortunately, I don't know enough about the program to give
any better advice.

I did find the Microsoft Online Chat support to be pretty good, though.

Good luck.

0
MBO1 (14)

Check out that critical update for Windows
--keexuidqrvwthr Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="rflykwxjfynxggays"; type="multipart/alternative" --rflykwxjfynxggays Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="djedyjbaawtlogcq" --djedyjbaawtlogcq Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to...

Document Assembly in Word 2007
I am trying to assemble a big document in Word using VBA. The document already on the screen has footers and headers. I want to add another document to follow it which does not need those headers or footers. Here is my code, which is intuitive, but clearly wrong: With Selection .MoveEnd Unit:=wdStory, Count:=1 .InsertBreak Type:=wdSectionBreakNextPage .InsertFile FileName:="n:\WordForms\Driving Instructions.docx", Range:="", ConfirmConversions:=False, Link:=False, Attachment:=False End With I am attempting to have VBA insert this already-exis...

software programme
Hi all, Does anybody know of a software program (free or otherwise) that will enable me to be able to collect 'current balance' data from several online accounts I have (which are all password protected) and be able to collate all this information in an excel worksheet I am running windows xp (home edition) and excel 2000 (I think!) Thanks spanna ...

money #37
<HTML> <HEAD> <META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control"> <TITLE></TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <P>Money is the root of all evil</P> </BODY> </HTML> ...

Check these critical update that comes from M$
--sruzagpyqykyygnf Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="aweicxquos"; type="multipart/alternative" --aweicxquos Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="alwvdzxgkvsr" --alwvdzxgkvsr Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to help ...

Word 2007 will not save my "Save files in this format" setting
Recently, my copy of Word 2007 (on Windows XP) stopped saving documents as ..docx by default. When I change the setting back from "Word 97-2003 Document (*.doc)" to "Word Document (*.docx)" in Office Button... Word Options... Save... "Save files in this format," the program will remember to do so until I close Word. Upon restarting Word, this is now always reverted back to the *.doc setting. I've had Word for years now and it only recently started doing this. I've tried setting it dozens of times and it keeps forgetting it. I've run ...

sharing calenders updated
When I go to open a shared calender and select the 'Global Address List' is shows all the users on the domain and also the domain name as a group but with only one of the users below it. All the other users appear above it. I shared this one user located under the domainname group and was able to open that address book. In the user manager for domains all users are part of the 'Domain/users' group. Why don't all the users appear under the 'domainname' group when trying open a shared folder? As I previously noted: I've got a new SBS server w/exchange u...

Money 2004 #48
After downloading statements, money not only doesn't show the transactions, but immediately shuts the application down. I have recently upgraded and am extremely frustrated. In microsoft.public.money, Maryellen wrote: >After downloading statements, money not only doesn't show >the transactions, but immediately shuts the application >down. I have recently upgraded and am extremely >frustrated. While I don't know that this will help, it is worth a try. In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles. Re...

Import QIF file Money 2006
In the past I always imported OFX files from my bank. They have had problems with OFX and recommended downloading QIF (long format mm-dd-yyyy) files. this works fine, however the same transactions that I have already reconciled with Money keep getting imported. When I downloaded OFX only new transactions that were not reconciled with Money showed up to be accepted. Now (using a QIF file) all transactions are imported and I have to accept up to fifty transactions that were previously already marked cleared or reconciled after balancing the account. Is there a fix for this problem? ...

Error Loading CRM Functionality after Security Update
Well, here we go again... after Windows Update applied new Security patches yesterday, the CRM addin is not loading on several workstations. Anyone else seen this yet? I am going to try an uninstall/reinstall and post results. -- Glen Howie Microsoft CRM Product Specialist WolfBridge Solutions www.wolfbridgesolutions.com FYI, this is what seems to have been applied; - Update for Windows XP (KB922582) - Security Update for Windows XP (KB919007) - Update for Windows XP (KB920872) - Security Update for Windows XP (KB920685) -- Glen Howie Microsoft CRM Product Specialist WolfBridge Solution...

MS Money 2007 automatic software update problems
I am having the automatic update problem with Money 2007, in which every time I start it up, it prompts me for the update even though it has already been through it and supposedly "successfully" updated. I found the post suggesting uninstalling IE7, and I tried that, but to no avail. I wonder if anyone has any other suggestions. I found my update log, and will post it here: Date: 07/28/2007 (mm/dd/yyyy) Time: 02:31:56 (hh:mm:ss) Entering mnyupdate.exe Parsing cmdline ParseCmdLine: CmdLine = "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money 2007\mnyupdate!@#@.exe" /p:0x688 /a:"C:\P...

Installing Frontpage 2003 with office 2007
I have a new computer with Windows 7 and Office 2007. It will not install FrontPage 2003 because it is looking for an older version of Office. Is there a way around this Issue. It sounds like you have an upgrade version of FrontPage 2003, to install it you must have a CD for a previous version of FrontPage - this can be a standalone version of FrontPage or a version of Office that includes FrontPage (Office without FrontPage will not work, despite the message). The way around this is to obtain a full version of FP, or upgrade to Expression Web - version 4 is to be launched tomorrow...

CDO Update not installing
Trying to get MS Office 2000 to the latest and greatest the only patch left to apply after SP3 is the Outlook 200 CDO Patch: Security Patch is downloaded and installation fails with the very informative Installation Unsuccessful. Worked through the troubleshooting guide and nothing in it applies to my situation. This is a development network machine used for product compatability testing. Win2k Pro SP4. Office 2k Premium SP3. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. A log file should have been created in the temp folder. It may give some clue as to the problem. "Philip Vassar" &l...

Money Plus slow to open old Money file
I have a Money file that's been upgraded from 2004SB to 2006 (it's about 17Mb). I installed Money Plus and tried to open the file. 5:30 later it was still opening the file. When I installed Money Plus I tried making a new mny file and it was fine. Then I opened the 2004SB file and it is taking forever. When I got up this morning it had gotten far enough to display the graphs and such on the home page, but was still busy doing something. Is this going to get faster? Is there something I should do? If I have to start over how do I get Money Plus to ask me to start a new file? Thanks fo...

gp10 software
I have to reload gp10 on my computer because it is corrupted, our original disk is corrupted as well. I was wondering if there was a link somewhere to get gp10 Thanks, -- Carol You bet there is. The DVD release from June is available in CustomerSource. It's all one BIG file so make sure you have a fast internet connection or a lot of time. Also, if you have a subscription to MSDN, you can download GP from there. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Carol" wrote: > I have to reload gp10 on my computer because it is corrupted, our original > disk is corrupted as well. I wa...

open exe files and updating ppc
well i have problem open exe files is any way to work around ? i'm using ofice outlook 2003 and also whe i use the feature ce inbox transfer say the ce tinbox transfer will not work with this device i'm using a pocket pc 1910 fromp compaq is there any place to get more info or a wayt o fix this problem ? thx in advanced for your answers ...

Re-ocurring bills update
In my previous version of money I could mark a re-ocurring bill updated by right clicking and selecting updated or simply by changing the amount to be paid. I use this so I could varify that I have approved or changed the amount due without having to refer back to my paper bill. I can't seem to do this in money 2005 deluxe. Any ideas? If you need to change the bill for all future amounts, then right clicking and selecting "edit series" should do it for you... -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?...

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

Normal windows update
I keep getting error messages from my anti-virus software because: whenever the windows update software activates and I try to get updated I get the following message on your site: [Error number: 0x80070020] The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem. It cannot update. Your help options are useless. I am no programmer. Your system cannot find the update page. I worked with one of your programmer assistants for a while. Nothing worked. I gave up. Put up the OLD system, ...

Update retirement accounts not working
I just started having a strange problem trying to update my retirement account vs. my quarterly statement. (More investing tasks...Update Retirement Account) I have done this dozens of times over the laste few years with no problems. Now, when I enter in all the summary data from my paper statement and click on Finish, Nothing happens, it gives no error and acts like it did the update, but nothing shows up in my register at all. It actually acts like I clicked on the postpone button, becase if I try and do it again, all the data I entered in is still in the input forms, but again not...

Passport probs. with Money 2003
Trying to get this problem fixed... it seems that Money all of a sudden started disliking passport, saying that it couldn't verify my online sign in and that it would do an offline sign in. I even changed the password on the passport account, but I can't seem to get it to connect via the passport service. I can, however, do the Internet Updates option at the bottom of the screen and it will connect to my banks and receive updates. I've tried to remove the passport from money, but I get an error saying that there is a problem with passport and to try again later. All of m...

cannot update one account, cant find the problem
One of my accounts has not been able to update for a few days. Never had problem before. I use Money 2007 Deluxe. Error message: "Money unable to establish a secure connection to the server due to a prolem with the security components on your computer. Error often caused by older version of strong encryption." The link offered to fix this sadly turns up a "page cant be found" message. (microsoft.com/money/security) Updates shows no needed updates, clock is synchronized, password is correct. What else can I try? Thanks for the help! I jsut had a similar problem wi...

Problem in Access 2007
Dear all, I just installed Access 2007 in my computer, and I followed all the defaults. I did 'Command Button' on design view, but when I changed to form view and click that button, it didn't work. I tried to do the other 'command button', and they all didn't work in Acces 2007. Then I have to change everything in Macro, and it's worked. It seems all VB script don't work in Access 2007. Is anyone can tell me why it happened like that? Thank you in advance. KF -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formsc...

Try on this critical update which comes from M$
--lmvvnpoaocxmmys Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="wdjlerbkk"; type="multipart/alternative" --wdjlerbkk Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="sojjlqivgyqt" --sojjlqivgyqt Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to maintain the security of your computer from these ...

Windows 2008 - SQL Server 2005 - Service Pack 3
Failed update Code 7358 Windows encountered an unknown error Error Log: C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Setup Bootstrap\LOG\HotFix File: RS9_Hotfix_KB970892_sqlrun__rs.msp Property(s): RS200564Hotfix4035 = C:\Windows\Installaer\3ea10.msp MSI (s) (70:C0) [timestamp]: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services (64 bit) - Update GDR 4053 for SQL Server Reeporting Servide 2005 (64 bit) ENU (KB970892) could not be installed. Error code 1603. Additional information is available in .... MSI (S) (70:C0) [timestamp]: Windows Installer installed an update. Product name: M...