Shutting down

Everytime i update my accounts my money 2005 shuts down I don't know but
money2005 seem very buggie I had alot of misc. problems can any body tell me
why it shuts down
0
dberk3 (1)
2/21/2005 3:03:04 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, dberk3 wrote:

>Everytime i update my accounts my money 2005 shuts down I don't know but
>money2005 seem very buggie I had alot of misc. problems can any body tell me
>why it shuts down

I don't know. Is there an error message?

0
via_newsgroup (13113)

migration shut down the information store 5.5
Hi all I have two 5.5 and two 2003 sp1 exchange server all in the same admin group and site. on one of the 5.5 server, i have all the mailboxes moved over to one of my 2003 servers. I would like to turn off the information store on the 5.5 server that has all the production mailboxes moved over to the 2003 server, this way if anyone complains that they cant get into email, then i know that the mailbox needs to get moved. My questions are, by tunrning off the information store service on the 5.5 server, will this negatively effect the ADC replication? I have removed the IMC off of this...

IE6 shuts down
XP Pro SP3 IE6 I have just installed all the new critical updates. Now, on ocassion, after a web page has almost loaded the browser simply shuts down. No particular website , no sense at all. Must be something in the updates. Any ideas what? tia Joe Do you have the same experience when you start Internet Explorer from the 'no add-ons' icon? Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Internet Explorer (No Add-Ons) Do you have the same experience after you have reset Internet Explorer settings? "How to Reset Internet Explorer ...

Is there any way for System.IO.StreamWriter Write method to write out part of the string to file. such as if the machine is shut down half way through? or does the file not actually exist until the en
Is there any way for System.IO.StreamWriter Write method to write out part of the string to file. such as if the machine is shut down half way through? or does the file not actually exist until the entire write is completed successfully. ...

performed illegal operation & will shut down
I have performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. Caused by my last returned email. Now what???? I can't even open Outlook to delete this Any suggestions would be appreciated Deborah ...

Trouble shutting down
I am trying to figure out why my computer (XP/SP3) seems to have trouble shutting down from time to time. Several days ago I shut it down. Or thought I did. Obviously I was in a hurry and did not sit watching it for the usual long time the shut down usually takes. Came back to restart it today and at first I thought it had read my mind and started up on its own. Then I realized it had never finished shutting down. Apparently a program was not responding and Windows was asking me what did I want to do? A question like this is probably even more inane of the things Windows ma...

Shutting down
Everytime i update my accounts my money 2005 shuts down I don't know but money2005 seem very buggie I had alot of misc. problems can any body tell me why it shuts down In microsoft.public.money, dberk3 wrote: >Everytime i update my accounts my money 2005 shuts down I don't know but >money2005 seem very buggie I had alot of misc. problems can any body tell me >why it shuts down I don't know. Is there an error message? ...

PUBLISHER SHUTS DOWN #2
I am so frustrated! I am a newsletter designer and frequently when I am working in Publisher it will say "Publisher needs to close." Many times it happens when I have the newsletter almost completed. It asks if I want to send an error report. Even if all the information has been saved at the point of this happening, it will not allow me to reopen the file. It just keeps repeating the error message. If someone knows what is causing this and how to fix it, I would be most appreciative! Thank you! Without knowing what you are doing when this occurs, it's kind of tough to tel...

Help
My computer will do a "save settings" then "shutting down" but will never turn off unless I hold in the start button. No tasks are running at the time Suggestions please! You apparently have a program/process not shutting down properly. Have you checked task manager for applications/processes? Have you tried shutting down any virus programs and then try to shut down? "Jim" <jrwolfe@comcast.net> wrote in message news:Ooqe2By$KHA.1448@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > My computer will do a "save settings" then "shutting dow...

Favorite Folders reverts to default list when computer shut-down
I have no problem adding, deleting or moving folders in the Favorite Folders pane. The problem is that they all disappear and revert to the default list everytime my computer is shut down. So I have to keep adding the folders back in Is there a way to keep the shortcut folders in the Favorite Folders pane? ...

Shut Down
Whenever I shut down my computer, I get a Window that says the system is closing Outlook.exe. But it never closes and I have to do a "hard" power down. Any ideas on what this could be and how to solve it? Thanks. Ensure you close Outlook before you shut down. If it tends to stay resident then look at disabling any add-ins you have installed (if any). Look at installing Knockout from http://sunflowerhead.com/software/knockout/ if Outlook tends to stay resident. "David Barash" <dbarash@massmed.org> wrote in message news:2bb8001c46815$ed05d1c0$a301280a@phx...

Outlook shuts down!
On a user's Tablet PC using Win Xp/Office XP, Outlook shuts down automatically every time a reminder window pops up. ANY ideas??? Try using Detect and Repair first. If that does not work, then try starting Outlook one time with the /cleanreminders switch. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Having searched the archives, Darren Greene <dgreene@collegeboard.org> asked | On a user's Tablet PC using Win Xp/Office XP, Outlook | shuts down automatically every time a reminder window pops | up. | ANY ideas??? ...

Shutting Down
I have a real problem with Windows7 when I try to shut down. The system just hangs at the shutting down screen for 5-10 minutes before the blue screen of death comes up then shuts down. When I restart the system it comes back to me with it didn't shut down normally how do I want to restart? I always restart normally and continue as usual. There are no further problems or error messages. When I go to shut down it goes through all the above crap above again. Any help here would be great. Set your computer to not automatically reboot upon error and then when you get a blue ...

OE shuts down when I delete a message
I was trying to mend my ways and clean out a bunch of messages last week. I moved 100's to my deleted items file. When I tried to empty my deleted items file I got an Illegal Operation message and OE shut down. Now I can't even delete single messages. I read on one posting that if I delete 'deleted items.dbx' OE will create a new one and that might fix whatever damage I've done, but I'm terrified to do that. Anyone??? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from htt...

Outlook 2000 will shut down on its own.
Outlook 2000 will shut down after a few minutes of inactivity. It does not give any error and the program works fine. It just shuts down. ...

Outlook shutting down without notice
I'm having problems with some of our Outlook users. The problem they are having is that when they select email messages to view, outlook may shutdown without giving any errors or messages. Some days it would do it 3-4 times a day and sometimes it wont happen at all. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Kao ...

Shut down - Install update and shut down
My machine recently cannot be shut down if I choose 'Install update and shut down'. The screen just keep saying: Install 1 of 1 ... then Don't turn off the power, it will shut down itself then repeat the above I had been waiting for few hours still saying the same thing. [Crosspost to Windows Update newsgroup] Please state the full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP 64-bit SP2; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) of the computer in question. Can you tell us the KB number(s) of the update(s) in question? What anti-virus application or se...

App does not shut down on exiting the db
I have a rather large (in the sense of vba) db that on 2pc does not shut down the app when the user exits the db. This also mean the db remains locked when it shouldn't.... I have been troubleshooting and can seem to locate the issue. I thought it was with regards to not setting object variables to nothing, but have since cleaned this up. What other causes could be at the root cause of this problem? Why would this only occur on 2 PCs out of 20-30 PCs? Thank you for the help, QB Is there some process that these two users may be running that opens another (possibl...

shut down proceedure
My computer takes a long time to shut down. It seems to hang on the �Windows is Shutting Down� screen. Is it safe to turn the power off with this screen still showing on the monitor or do I need to wait till it finally shuts down on its own before turning the power switch to off? Using Windows XP pro corporate, 2 internal SATA HD's and 1 IDE HD, ZA pro, Spysweeper, Eset NOD32, Truecrypt (to encrypt a volume on on the root drive holding sensitive client info), Nvidia Geforce 6600 GT graphics. -- bmail How long do you wait? If it hangs on shutdown the only way to shut ...

WLM Shuts Down on Its Own?
Every time I leave my mail open, I come back to my computer and it has just shut down, when re-opening WLM it shows that it did not shut down correctly. My computer is brand new with windows 7 installed...any suggestions on what to do to correct this problem, right now I am missing my outlook and thunderbird...but I like the windows live mail...without this glitch it would be perfect. thanks for any help Define shutdown. WLM closes but Windows is still available ? Entire pc shuts down ? Something else (and with an explanation provided) ? -- ...winston ms-mvp mail ...

Outlook 2K won't shut down!
Hi folks, Does anyone know why Outlook sometimes won't completely shut down? I can close the program and still find it listed among running processes. When it's in this condition it acts as though it's still open except that I cannot see it on my task bar. If I kill the process, it takes almost 30 seconds to restart the program. I'm running it on Win2K. All responses appreciated. Do you have a 3rd party installed like WinFax, Microsoft Fax, ActiveSync, ..etc that utilizes Outlook data? Is Word 2000 open when you shutdown Outlook and is Word set as your e-mail editor? /n...

Shutting Down
Dear All, I use Outlook 2002 on Windows XP. I cannot shut down Windows with out first shutting down Outlook. What can I change so that I can avoid this? Thanks Neil Neil Smith wrote: > Dear All, > I use Outlook 2002 on Windows XP. I cannot shut down Windows with out first > shutting down Outlook. What can I change so that I can avoid this? > Thanks > Neil > > You shouldn't. It's not good practice to close windows without first saving your work and closing all applications first. -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Directo...

Money Plus Deluxe 2008
Hi, I recently had BSOD due to RAM issues. I used to have 4 GB of RAM and now I am running 2 GB - (2)x1GB sticks. I had Money running when is BSOD'ed. Since I reduced the RAM to 2GB and after BSOD, now when I try to start Money, I get the following error message: "Error - Shutting Down Money has experienced a problem and cannot continue. If you are running low on memory, try closing some programs and running Money again." When opening Money, the task manager shows that I am using ~50% of the physical memory. I found KB 305254 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/305254) and t...

Outlook wont start keeps shutting down
Am I being ignored or doesnt anyone there have a clue as to why I cant use Outlook. Please HELP! Error Message is.. "Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Library Runtime Error Program C:\Progra~1\Micros~2\Outlook.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unuasual way. Please contact the application support team for more information." And then it shuts outlook down. Looked in event viewer and SNDsrvc started at or close to same time .dont know what that is...no reference to outlook..please help?? ... .. Running Norton? Either disable the Norto...

Info Store shuts down automatcally
Running win 2000 server, exchange 2000 server - the info store keeps dismounting - store size is 6 gigs. Have run windows 2000 sp4, exchange roll out patch, run eseutil on integrity. When store is mounted, it runs for 10 minutes then shuts down Can anyone help Have you tried running an offline defrag and/or isinteg -fix?? Running an offline defrag creates a new database with old defragmented data in it. So if there is corruption at the file level, it will be fixed. Running an Isinteg -s servername -fix -test alltests will correct any minor errors in the actual data itself Here are art...

start up/shut down
hi, my computer seems to be slow on start up and shut down, how can i find program's that are running automatically on start up and stop them from doing so many thanks for any advice offered. -- jim "jim" <jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8CF62D1-8CCD-48E1-9974-EECE01B13942@microsoft.com... > hi, > my computer seems to be slow on start up and shut down, how can i find > program's that are running automatically on start up and stop them from doing > so many thanks for any advice offered. > -- > jim This MS ...