Sharebuilder account import error

Invalid .qif header error when trying to import .qif file from sharebuilder
accounts.
Anyone know of a fix or experienced this problem??

I typed a long mail to sharebuilder regarding this issue...still waiting
fora reply.  Hopefully they will be able to help.  Microsoft flat out told me
it wasn't their issue and to contact my broker!  No help AT ALL.
Microshaft.....

OMalley

-1
OMalley (3)
10/23/2005 5:03:02 AM
money 28651 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Creating an Excel picklist to import into word?
First of all is this possible? Here is my question. I need to create one spreadsheet in Excel whereby I can select the type of equipment I want and it shows the model number Type Model Heater KT100 Heater KT200 Pump 2000 Pump 3000 This needs to be in the format of a pick list so I can select say Pump 2000 to display only. Once that is created I then wish to import it into Word as word only allows me to input 25 choices via Drop Down Form Fields. I can only think of creating the spredsheet in Excel and importing it in? You could embed the Excel file into the W...

Why does my new hotmail account not work in Outlook?
I've double and triple checked all login and password info and my new hotmail account will not work in Outlook. What is the problem? nathanparlee wrote: > I've double and triple checked all login and password info and my new hotmail > account will not work in Outlook. What is the problem? Free accounts don't work - you need a subscription account - get your wallet out!!! If its a new account only premium hotmail accounts can be used with OL "nathanparlee" <nathanparlee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8BCACD2-2F65-4128-99F1-92952A5FBE0...

Error During Downloading Messages in Outlook 2003
I am connected to an exchange server and all of a sudden i receive the following error 'Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8007000E) : 'Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again.' I looked at the article that one of the gentleman sent me however thats for a POP3 account and i am using an exchange server. Hope someone can help. Best Regards ...

Importing Customizations and Workflows from 3.0
Hi, I've exported some customizations and workflows from CRM 3.0 and want to import to CRM 4.0. I'm trying at the CRM 4.0 interface but it's saying "Either the file could not be uploaded, or this is not a valid Customization file." How should I do that? It isn't possible? tks, Alex Unfortunately you can't export from CRM 3.0 and import into CRM 4.0 Your only option is to have your customisations on a CRM 3.0 server, upgrade the server to CRM 4.0, then export and import the customisations and workflows -- David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: h...

Outlook 2003 Signatures and Multiple Accounts
Hi, I'm having an issue that I haven't seen anyone bring up regarding signatures and multiple accounts. In Outlook 2003, I have 5 pop/smtp accounts, one of which is a work account and I have a signature assigned to it for new messages, and for replies and forwards, however this work account is not my default mail account. So what happens is I open the new mail window, which defaults to my personal account, so no signature, then I click on the Accounts button in the new mail, select my work account but the signature doesn't appear. It does work in replies and forwards if th...

Error in 2009 Tax Update
Could Microsoft fix the Maximum Earned Income Credit Amount. It is $1826 for 2009, not $1750 which is the old 2008 amount? Bob, It's interesting that the value in the UPR41300 is wrong, but in the UPR41302 is correct for both Married and Single filing status. I am worndering what would GP do in this case? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Bob Harrison" wrote: > Could Microsoft fix the Maximum Earned Income Credit Amoun...

destroyWindow give error
Hi hi i have one class which is nodialog from that i create dialog which is modeless. in one thread i call destryWindow from onother thread..it give error CHandleMap* pMap = afxMapHWND(); >> >> ASSERT(pMap != NULL); // Why does pMap == NULL this code fails.. if any body have solution ,plz send pradip > in one thread > > i call destryWindow from onother thread..it Thats your problem. The map between handle and CWnds is thread specific. This must be called on the same thread the window was created. --- Ajay you can post a custom defined message to the ...

Account Format change
I need to add a new segment to my account framework and also increase a segment length for my existing accounts. For example: from 10-999, I need my account to read as 30-10-00999 where the first segment is the new segment and the last segment of 999 becomes 00999. Will Reformatter or the product from Microsoft do both of these things? Anyone has experience with this. I believe you need Reformatter from CRG. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Scott" wrote: > I need to add a new segment to my account framework and also increase a > segment length for my existing accounts. > ...

Show Products an account has bought
Hi, I have set up a special entity for a product we are selling. Now I want to create a view, which shows in the account (or in another entity, whichever is possible) entity all the products that it has bought. Is there a solution for that? Thanks for your help! It's surely possible and depends on how the product is linked to the account. If you have an account lookup field on the product entity (one account has many products) or you have a many:many relationship between accounts and products, then you can display the related products in an IFRAME. See http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/to...

Importing messages from Outlook Express 6.0
I have just installed a new hard drive on my computer (XP) My old hard drive (Windows 98) is still functional however I would like to import my old E-mail messages from Outlook Express to my new Outlook program on the XP drive. Everytime I attempt to complete the import I get the following message: "No messages can be found in this folder or another application is running that has the required fiies open. Please select another folder or try closing applications that my have files open." There are no other applications open. I have even copied my *.mbx and *.idx files t...

Import data? M'07
Since Yodlee seems to have died on me (again), I'd like to manually download and import data from my bank's web site to Microsoft Money (2007) to electronically match/clear my transactions. However, the last time I tried doing that I wound up with duplicates with mismatched names instead. Is there some trick to it? I can download data from the bank in user-specified date ranges, and any of the following file formats: OFX, QFX, QBO or CSV. -- Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org The from userid is killfiled Send personal mail to gordol ...

Error in saving quote
Hi, when I want to save quote, there is error message like this : <details>Server was unable to process request.</details> Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: <details>Server was unable to process request.</details> Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding t...

Importing Excel File
I would like to import several Excel files into my current spreadsheet. The files that I want to import have multiple tabs with links. Is there an easy way to import the whole file (including tabs and links) into my current Excel spreadsheet? You could group the multiple tabs (worksheets) of one spreadsheet (workbook), (having the target workbook open), right click on the grouped worksheets, choose move/copy... To the target workbook. >-----Original Message----- >I would like to import several Excel files into my >current spreadsheet. The files that I want to import >...

Type A Accounts
Senior management just gave me a list of 1200 accounts that they would like to run campaigns off of in Microsoft CRM. It is in the form of a spreadsheet. Some of the businesses are in our system as accounts and some are not. They want to be sure that all the businesses in this spreadsheet are in CRM as Accounts and are classified as Type A Accounts so that we can build campaigns around them and track results. What is the best way to do this? -Bobby x5532 There are different ways : Make the marketing list and add to campign : Like : 1= make a new field on account form "Typ...

add email accounts to outlook that are not msn
I have recently purchased outlook 2003 to organize my mail. I have my hotmail account set up in outlook but I would like to add my verizon email account. Is this possible since I receive the msn service through verizon? I don't see why not...get the POP3/SMTP or IMAP server names from Verizon and go ahead and set up your account. Outlook is not a client only for Microsoft's own e-mail accounts; it works with just about any ISP. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the...

exchange account and pop 3 account
Following problem: I have outlook 2002. I have an internal mail adres of an exchange 2003 SMB server. And a pop3 account on the internet. In outlook the pop3 account is the default account. The exchange account can not send to the internet, only internal mail. The problem is when a internal exchange user send to me a mail and i want to forward it to the internet (with the pop3 account), outlook takes the exchange account to send. And i have to manually change the from account. The pop3 account is the default account and when i choose a new mail in outlook then there is no probl...

Analytical Accounting and Contract Management
Does anyone know how/if Analytical Accounting works with Contract Management? Can it even be used? Thanks. KJ Hi KJ AA does not work with Contract Management. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights. "KJ" wrote: > Does anyone know how/if Analytical Accounting works with Contract > Management? Can it even be used? > > Thanks. > > KJ > ...

XP account password lost
Hi my wife has managed to forget her password on her PC, she uses a password to keep the kids out but has now managed to keep her self out. Is there a way she can get the password back or override it and make a new one? Gerald "Gerald Bramwell" <newsgroups@animals-in-distress.net> wrote in message news:uXscL3vaKHA.6028@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi my wife has managed to forget her password on her PC, she uses a > password to keep the kids out but has now managed to keep her self out. Is > there a way she can get the password back or override it and ...

quotedetail quantity gives decimal error
hi i am using CRM SDK 3.0 i am trying to save quantity say "0.4" in the quotedetails. but it gives me error saying "decimal position in the quantity is invalid" can anyone help in resolving this issue Thanks and regards jignesh vyas When you setup the cataog, you control whether or not partial units are valid. It's on the Price List Item record and is called Quantity Selling Option. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "versatile" <jigneshvyas@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1139053148.311981.207240@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... hi i am using CR...

Outlook Rules & appropriAte PERMISSIONS ERROR
In a somewhat vain attempt to control spam automatically I have created a rule that permanently deletes spam email (i.e ones with text "[X" in the subject. This rules works when I run it manually (i.e. goto rulees wizard and run the rule manually. Howeverwhen Outlook is closed or minimized and checking for mail in the background, or I execute a simple send/recieve I recieve an error : you do not have I get the error that says I do not have appropriate permissions to approriate permission to perform this operation" How do I rectify this.. I believe there are some perms...

Downloading Account Information to 2007
I just set up 2007 to download my account information from Schwab and it went pretty well. My question is, the next time I download, will it download from the last download or will it overlap and download duplicate information from the previous download. I think I set my first download to give me 30 or 60 days worth of transactions, I don't remember. What happens the next time I download? Thanks -- David Schwartz Commack, NY It's supposed to just download new data, David -- in other words, from the last download. I've been using Schwab for a while now and there are ...

Syntax error on DLookup-function
The following DLookup-function only returns a syntax error message in the controlsource of a textbox in my report: =DLookUp("[clientname]","[clientregister]","[clientID]=1") In the immediate window in VB-code, the function gives the expected result, but not in the controlsource. What do I do wrong? -- --------------------------------- RM Haukalid, Norway --------------------------------- ...

Virtual Accounts?
Hi all, I would love to be able to create some 'virtual accounts' but I am not sure of firstly if it can be done and secondly how to do it. Basically I put away amounts each month for certain expenses but dont want t o have a bank account for each expenditure in order to see how much is curre ntly available for that category. I would prefer just to have one account a nd lump all the items together and then using Money have it break the curren tly levels of each down for me. e.g I put aside 100 per month for car tags. Since the car tags are only due once a year, I want to be able...

Importing Outlook contacts in to MS CRM v1.2
Hi I am trying to import Outlook 2003 Contacts into MS CRM v1.2. I get the box appear and select the contacts folder in Outlook, then it shows the 2 test records I have in tat folder and then I tell it to start importing and it goes away and comes back after a while wit A System Error Occured while the data was being imported. The Import Wizard will now clos Any hints on how to approach/solve thi thank ...

Account needs to read all messages in EVERY MB
To clarify: I need to know the minimal permissions necessary for an account to be able to open any mailbox at any time (via Outlook) and ONLY read the messages in the boxes. It's for our wonderful security team. Will View Only Admin do the trick? I'm thinking not... If you need more info, please say so, but I think this gets to the point. It will need Send As/Receive As permissions on the mail store. Sort of a liability. . . "JMS" <JMS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D72A856A-E322-48DB-BC95-CA7ABFF1B63C@microsoft.com... > To clarify: I nee...