Sharebuilder account import error

Invalid .qif header error when trying to import .qif file from sharebuilder
accounts.
Anyone know of a fix or experienced this problem??

I typed a long mail to sharebuilder regarding this issue...still waiting
fora reply.  Hopefully they will be able to help.  Microsoft flat out told me
it wasn't their issue and to contact my broker!  No help AT ALL.
Microshaft.....

OMalley

-2
OMalley (1)
10/23/2005 5:03:02 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

sharebuilder
When I go to add a new account and click 'investment' as the account type, why isn't sharebuilder listed? What is sharebuilder? -- Neil "shinigami" <shinigami@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91A99045-4A27-4C0A-BBC2-61D3B9A07B63@microsoft.com... > When I go to add a new account and click 'investment' as the account type, > why isn't sharebuilder listed? In microsoft.public.money, Remove ABCD from Email address to reply wrote: >What is sharebuilder? It's a broker that is not on the list of brokers that Money 2006...

Error Code: 8: 0x80004005
Running Windows Server 2003 SP 1 and Exchange Server 2003 on a Dell PowerEdge 2850. Legal licenses. Server 2003 OEM from Dell. Exchange 2003 purchased. On December 31, 2009, started seeing this error in the Event Log - Application: "An error occurred while the wizard was checking the current Windows product license. Error Code: 8: 0x80004005" The Event ID is 1000, Type: Error, Category: None; Source: Windows Product Activation Error occurs once every minute. Functionality of the server does not seem to be impaired, but I am concerned that it will be. I would...

import /exporting data
am unable to figure out how to import data from another contact managment (Daytimer) software to Outlook. Would look at Daytimer for Exporting Daytimer Data to a format that i importable by Outlook. In other words, see if under export i daytimer, if that command is ther, it allows you to export the data t a file format that Outlook can import ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Renumbering customer accounts
I am running an HQ environment with 2 stores rms 1.2. The system autogenerates new accounts, but they are all messed up. Is there a way to renumber all of the accounts in sequence? ...

Multiple accounts #3
I have 2 Hotmail and 1 MSN accounts set up in Outlook 2002. It shows that it sends and receives all 3 accounts successfully, but when I go to the Inbox of the Hotmail accounts, there aren't any messages. Thanks, Rick It says it send and received fine, but problems occur when you set up more than one HTTP account, so it is recommended that you only use one per profile ...

Account Returns
Hi all, i have a small query with V1.2; If you do a return against a customer account, and don't enter a price in the account tender type box it does not show up on the customer account, but if you put a price in it does. Is this normal behaviour, or is there a hot fix for this? Cheers That's normal. You have the option of how you are going to issue the refund - it doesn't have to be credited back to the account. For instance, you might give cash back, or you might issue a gift certificate. Why you would want to do that I'm not sure - you might want to enter a pro...

PO Receive accounting
Can HQ generate gl accounting transactions for purchase order receive? We need to generate gl transactions for purchase order receiving process, is this possible? ...

Handling contacts in accounts
Can anyone suggest the best way to deal with a contact who leaves a company and reappears in another company. Should the contact just be reassigned, or should they be left (deactivated?) in the existing company, and a new contact created. I am interested in tracking history both with the old account, and with the contact themselves. Technojeff, you can use the relationships to do this. Reassign your contact to the new company, add a relationship between the contact and old company. HTH, Frederic - Travi@ta www.microsoft-dynamics-crm.eu technojeff schreef: > Can anyone suggest the...

E-mails disappeared while trying to import from Outlook Express
I reached the capactity for Outlook Express (about 2 gigs worth of files in my inbox). When I tried to switch to Outlook, I went to import my inbox from Express. The import never completed and it crashed my computer. However, when I went back to Express, all those files in my inbox were gone. Express was still operating as if they were there (as if I was still at capacity), but I can't see them or find them. Can anyone help me figure out where they went or how to recover them? Confused <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I reached the capactity for Out...

Jet Error trying to link longfilename dbf's using Office XP
I running Office XP with all the current updates. I'm trying to link to several foxpro version 2.6 files that are name with longfilenames. I'm trying to link this into a shreadsheet using external data linking. 2 machines in our office can do this and the rest can not. Any suggestion on what to look at? We have the same MDAC version 2.8 RTM Also we are running Windows 2000 SP4 Jet 4.0 version was verified to the most current and matches on all machines. Machine All have Visual Foxpro version 6 with SP 5 installed. Any help would be appreciated. Hi Charles, Have you tried us...

Technical Error on EDC Settle
I am receiveng a Technical Error when I got to settle any Discover or Amex transactions that are processed on the 2nd register. This is a new problem that has come up. We have run the system for 3 months and have had no problems until this week. Also can someone tell me how I go about reprocessing these transactions, as we use Credit Card masking? Is there a way to mask credit card numbers on the receipts, but not in the manager? ...

Exchange 2003/Deleting User Account/Email Accounts
Using Exchange 2003 (AD) on Windows 2000, yes 2000, I want to delete email accounts for terminated employees. What is the best way to do that? Our backups keep failing because I have disabled the accounts, but now I want to delete them entirely. Thanks for the help, as always, MG your backups should not be failing because you've disabled accounts...are you doing BLB backups? to delete the mailboxes, in the ESM, select the appropriate mailboxes, do a right-click, select Exchange Tasks, then select "delete mailbox"... "MG" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.c...

XP Accounts
I just installed XP home edition as well as Office XP. I am attempting to access the same e-mail address under different accounts in XP, one for my wife, one for myself. How can I setup a common path for the e-mails in Outlook? If I d/l e-mail in my account, then open my wife's account, I can not see what was just d/led in my account, even though it's the same e-mail address. There is advice for this for Outlook Express but I couldn't find anything for Outlook. "Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook]" <jfiorelloNOSPAM@mvps.org> schreef in bericht news:u5h6oBhXD...

Import GL accounts
I need to import a lot of gl accounts using Import manager but I cant seem to setup the excel spreadsheet correctly. My imports fail as a result. Can somebody send me a sample excel spreadsheet of how it should be setup witht the basic minimum requirements. or can somebody show me here what are the required fields to import gl accounts? "Michael@nyresume.com" wrote: > I need to import a lot of gl accounts using Import manager but I cant seem to > setup the excel spreadsheet correctly. My imports fail as a result. Can > somebody send me a sample excel spreadsheet of...

Error in closing Outlook

Sharebuilder statement downloads
Is anyone else having problems with the Sharebuilder account download? It always wants to change my share totals, even though the account is not active now. I called sharebuilder and they were clueless. Thanks ...

eCoonect and Billing Project Accounting
Hi... Our company is trying to connect a billing software with Billing-Project Accounting in great plains. Is There a schema in eConnect for this integration? Thanks a lot. Erika_Filo: I do not see that schema in the help file so it appears you would have to write your own schema in order to put the data in. Sorry, Jeff "erika_filo" wrote: > Hi... > Our company is trying to connect a billing software with Billing-Project > Accounting in great plains. Is There a schema in eConnect for this > integration? > > Thanks a lot. ...

error 0x80004005
i can't open windows mail not enough memory ? error 0x80004005 That symptom can be caused by interference from an antivirus program. Which antivirus are you running? Some of them cause problems with Windows Mail over time. As a minimum, email scanning in the antivirus should be turned off, although that may not be sufficient to eliminate all bad effects. In a worst case = scenario, your antivirus may need to be uninstalled/reinstalled or replaced. Email scanning in any antivirus should be disabled, for reasons explained here: http://thundercloud.net/infoave/tutorials/email-s...

404 error on change password in OWA
I'm gettting a 404 error when using the change password function in OWA: The page cannot be found The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please try the following: Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly. If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted. Click the Back button t...

Invoice Customers On Account
When invoice customers on account a "Sales Receipt" is generated and sent to my epson receipt printer, however most of my corporate clients "account departments" do not accept a "Sales Receipt". My question is: 1) How do I printer a receipt to say "Invoice" not "Sales Receipt"? 2) How do I send this "Invoice" to my laser printer and not my Epson Receipt Printer? ~Johnny @ Mr. Inkjet Inc. You can download 'Invoice' receipt files here https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/downloads/reportslibrary/rms/ModifiedRe...

Problem in importing cdf tables to CRM
Hi, After the installation of DMF,I initialize the cdf then load some data to the cdf_account. I use the DTS to fill the accountid & name. Then I use manual sql syntax to fill the OwningUserName. After that I map the OwningUserName with p_cdf_MapUser. I ran the migrationTool.exe. The problem is there is no data is migrated to the CRM. There is no error message in the log file. Can anybody help me? Any help will be appreciated ...

Multiple Accounts #2
I'm using Outlook 2002 as my email client, but would like to share this with other members of the family. Is it possible to set up Outlook (like Outlook Express) to require a login name and password, and therefore stop my email messages being deleted! TIA, Pete Outlook uses Profiles, not identities. Take a look at this MS KB article, it may help: http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q287/0/72.asp -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Night Owl" <peter-newsgroups@slinky-computing.com> wrote in message news:%23$gXvnznDHA.2272@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I'...

Contacts and Accounts 12-11-03
Is it possible to add one contact to multiple accounts. for example the director of a company that also has a position in another company??? Thanks Michael Not in the current releases (v1.0 or v1.2). This is something that has been indicated will be available in a future release (I think they said v2, but I don't remember for sure). I have heard there are a few ISV products that can handle this type of relationship though. "Michael Kl�ffer" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0e0801c3bfed$38ed3550$a101280a@phx.gbl... Is it possible to add one ...

standard error bar in excel
Dear friends, Excuse me for my simple questions: how to add standard error bar into my excel graph which is produced based on the excel data? thanks a lot. tony Hi Tony, Right click on the data series in the chart; open the Format Data Series dialog, go to Y axis Error bar tab, set your error bars. Bernard "tony lincoln" <tony_lincoln@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:3dc4659.0310230431.68c723ce@posting.google.com... > Dear friends, > > Excuse me for my simple questions: how to add standard error bar into > my excel graph which is produced based on the excel data...

How to redirect to an error page from server side after an error during an AJAX post?
Hi, I am so sorry to post this but I am utterly confused by this. I know it's been asked a million times before but I just don't get it. Click a button in an UpdatePanel. Goes to server side. Server side errors. Exception is caught in Application_Error in Global.asax. Error is logged... Error is cancelled. When I try to redirect to an error page I am getting a pagerequestmanagerservererrorexception instead. Now - how do I redirect the ENTIRE page to an error page? Response.Redirect doesn't seem to work, presumably because I'm returning the request to an XMLHTT...