Setting vendor payments with different payment terms

Hi

I'm using Money for Home and buisness.
If I want to set up a vendor that I pay NET + 30.
for example:  I will see the actual expense on 7/22 but the cash flow will
happen on 8/22.

How do I do that?

If I set up a bill for the 8/22 then the expense is also record on August,
but actually the expense took place on July.

Please assist.

Thanks!

0
KOZ (14)
10/22/2007 10:21:05 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

setting up new outlook mail account

OWA Set Rule problem

How can I open outlook in a different inbox, i.e.hotmail ?
I am using Microsoft Outlook 2002 i Windows XP and opens in its own inbox. Is it possible to set it to open in the Hotmail inbox where my mail is found? ...

How to set backcolour

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Appointment duration different between Outlook and MS-CRM
Does anyone know why an All Day Event on Outlook and an All Day Event in MS-CRM have different durations. It seems that an All Day Event in MS-CRM is calculated based on the individuals start and end times in their CRM user record but an Outlook All Day Event is the full 24 hours regardless of the start and end time you set up in Calendar options. This makes it difficult to use CRM for reporting the total amount of time spent working on a lead or opportunity if individuals are creating all day appointments in Outlook and synchronizing the data back to MS-CRM Any ideas? -- Simon Morri...

Match Payments to Deposits
Hi Folks, If column A has a series of numbers and column B has one number which is the sum of specific numbers (cells) in column A is there a way to find out which cells on A add up to the one number in B? Thanks for any clues as to how to do this.... David S> David Smith Wrote: > Hi Folks, > > If column A has a series of numbers and column B has one number which > is the > sum of specific numbers (cells) in column A is there a way to find out > which > cells on A add up to the one number in B? > > Thanks for any clues as to how to do this.... > ...

Reading Pane Settings

interactive buttons, multiple sets

How do I set OOR

Set Focus

What is the formula for getting time difference e.g. ("4 hrs 15 m.
I have 2 rows - one has a start time and other has the end time. In the third row, i want to display the difference between two times. And it should come in this manner... "4 hrs 15 min".. what would be the exact formula? Regards sandeep A B C 1 Start Time End Time Delta 2 8:00 10:20 =B2-A2 You'll then have to format the C column to have time in the format you want. "Sandeep Manjrekar" <SandeepManjrekar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3AA54934-E119-46AE-8822-E...

Different colors on the x axis titles
Is there a way to have different colors on the titles of the x axis? For instance, if the titles are months, Jan, Feb, Mar, etc., is it possible to have January in red font, February in blue font, March in green font, etc. Thanks for any help. I should note that I am using Excel 2000 "SK" <Nospam> wrote in message news:%23$CetoM8DHA.1356@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to have different colors on the titles of the x axis? For > instance, if the titles are months, Jan, Feb, Mar, etc., is it possible to > have January in red font, February in blue font, March...

What is the difference between Inactive and Terminated statuses?
In Health Insurance Enrollment window, there is a field called Benefit Status where there are, among other options, the option to Inactive or to Terminate a benefit. According to the Human Resources Help, Inactive is intended to be used "if the employee is no longer enrolled in the benefit", and Terminated "if the employee chose to terminate the benefit coverage." What is the real difference? What happens when one option is selected over the other? How is payroll affected? -- Hector Herrera Business Systems Analyst II Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundat...

Publisher 2003 Need to set business card to Avery 5371 setting
I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will print on Avery 5371 business cards Okay.........and your question is? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jonathan" <Jonathan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:187615DD-9EF1-42A2-8436-78E6E6C6ACE4@microsoft.com... >I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will > print on Avery 5371 business cards Page setup, business cards, click change copies per sheet, type > .5 top, .75 side, zero gaps. Avery 5371 is a standard business card s...

Setting the Settings
Really quickly: How (exactly) does one get Publisher to remember the page settings I want. ie. every time I open a new document, I get centimeters, and usually, I'd prefer inches. I have not been able to find a "Save Settings" option anywhere. Can anyone help? thomas In Publisher 2000 it's Tools Options General tab Measurements unit box - select inches. OK That should do it. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of the 45+ countries in America! "ThomasL" <tlammert@netcom.ca> wrote in message ne...

"Object or class does not support the set of events" Quick Question
All, I built a MS Access database in MS Access 2003, which I have set up in a shared folder. I have a form with some standard components such as text boxs, bottons. When a user updates the form I wish to record the time/date and username in the record. I have posted a copy of the code I'm using for the "BeforeUpdate" event below. Now this works fine on my machine and updates without a problem. However when a user on another machine (also using MS Access 2003) tries to update the same field, he gets the following error: "The expression Before Update you entered as the eve...

Strange permission Settings.
Hey folks I got a strange problem and i think it has somthing to do with permisions server end but it is possible this could also be a client side problem Okay so im on the support desk we have a number of users that access an exchange 2003 server using outlook 2003 some teams share access team maiboxes. When they try to add a custom field to (in tasks or email) on a shared mailbox they recive this error message "You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation on this object. See the folder contact or the system administrator" But they have full rights to it an...

How do I set up my microsoft outlook to send emails?
I'm trying to use Microsoft Outlook for a specific email however it's asking for the http servor and I have no idea what it's asking me for. Please help!!! You need to get these settings from your ISP "XMY" <XMY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8BBA0B0-A04B-41E6-90C3-3CF64D43EBA3@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to use Microsoft Outlook for a specific email however it's asking > for the http servor and I have no idea what it's asking me for. Please > help!!! XMY <XMY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm tr...