Serial Number Contact?

I found several similar questions, but not this one exactly.

I downloaded 2007 Money Plus and installed.  Computer crash wiped it out.  I
don't have the serial number.  Is there a contact at Microsoft or
DigitalRiver for finding this number?

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Serial Number Problem
Hi Everyone, we run Dynamics on our server anyway we had HUGE problems and lost a lot of work.....anyway after fixing lots up i still have one MAJOR problem. Serial numbers for items in the system do exist if you look up inventory ~ Serials. There is a list of serial numbers in stock ready to use. But when we go to do an invoice there are no serial numbers, it asks you if you want to overide the quantities... Our problem was we lost our inventory file therefore we had to put an old file back on...although these serial numbers are there we can not use them which also means i cant put t...

Always allowing access to contacts for sync software
Hi again, since I'm here, I figured I'd ask a question about the protection of the contacts list in Outlook. The problem is, everytime I synchronize my SonyEricsson P800 with Outlook, Outlook pops up a warning that an application is trying to access the contact list and requires me to first check the box for allowing access for a certain time, to choose a time longer than the default one minute in case the sync takes longer, and then to click Yes. It's annoying to have to do this every time I sync instead of just starting the synchronization and letting it handle business by itsel...

Business Contact Manager #23
I saw this on the web page for Office 2003 Professional: "note: Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003 will be disabled in the presence of a Microsoft Exchange- technologies-based e-mail system". Does this mean that BCM will not work if MS Exchange is being used for E-Mail? Yes. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Chuck asked: | I saw this...

GP8 - Receivables
Hello. I would like to generate a list of RM checks received, and the corresponding invoices they were applied to (in Receivables Mgmnt). I cannot seem to get both pieces of info from Smartlists. Can anyone help? Which fields do I need in Smartlist, or what SQL Tables do I need to join? Thank you, Maria. ...

numbers format
I formatted a group of cells, using currency,2 decimal places, the $ sign. When I clicked okay only one cell formatted; the rest have ##### in each cell. Can anyone tell me what to do to correct it? Hi MaryJo, Your column is not wide enough. 1) Select column and use Format|Column and set a width, OR 2) Use the mouse to grab the column border (for example between B and C) and drag to make column wider, OR 3) Double click on column border to get automatic fit to size for column Best wishes Bernard "Mary Jo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:58ff01...

[O2007] -> How to search for a string in the body and get the line number?
Hi, I'm trying to get a reply to a mail message and look for a specific substring. Then I need to know the position of the line. For example: search "Sincerely yours," get the line number insert 3 lines BEFORE the "Sincerly Yours" I can't find a way. I know how to use Replace to change subtrings, but I can't get a way to just locate one and get the line number. How can I do this? Then, how can I insert text at that linePosition-3? Thanks for any help. Sincerely, Steve JORDI (Remove the K_I_L_LSPAM from my email address) ------...

Duplicate Element Names in Serialized XML
Hi All, Hoping someone can solve a problem for me. I am modifying the schema for a rather complex web service written in VB.NET. The services uses a large number of serialized classes to output the overall XML. The problem I am having is that I require 2 XML elements of the same name to be serialized from the 1 class. Due to the way the web service is written only 1 of these would be ever be called at a time. However, it seems that I get an exception if the same element name is used twice in one class.. any ideas? For example: 'start class here <XMLElement ("elementName&q...

Contact Forms
Hello Using OL2003 and I want to slightly change the "Contact" form to add another field. When I edit it, it has a different layout and the field for the contact's image is not there. How can I retain the default "contact" form and add the extra field. Am I missing something here. I have been trying to find info and do it for several hours!! Thanks Rob The new contact form layout in OL2003 and the included picture control = are not available to programmers, who will see the older layout when = they put an Outlook 2003 contact form into design mode. One work...

rate of change using dates and number values
I have combinations of dates with numerical values. How can I use Excel to calculate the rate of change over a given unit of time such as change per month or per quarter, or per year. An example of my data sets would be: 9/29/2004 19.8 4/5/2004 15.6 10/3/2003 16.3 6/30/2003 15.8 2/3/1999 12.4 7/7/1998 11.9 Thanks, Ronan On Mar 2, 8:39 am, Ronan <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have combinations of dates with numerical values. How can I use Excel to > calculate the rate of change over a given unit of time such as change per > month or per quarter, or per year. ...

Converting Hexadecimal number to floating point decimal number #5
Ron, McGimpsey and others. I want to really thank you for your help. Ro your routine worked great. I dont fully understand how yet but I a happy to receive your help. You are a great guy. One more twist t this. I want the routine to run and re-calculate automatically when th hex numbers change. That way I could automate the calculation and thi whole thing could run unattended. Any help. Thanks agai -- Fif ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Fifi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1232 View this thread: http://www....

Invoice number
PLEASE! - Can someone please tell me how to make an automatic opdated invoice number in Excel In other words I want to get a new number each time I open Excel I thank you on beforehand Hi see: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Dane" <dane@dane.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:41d47252$0$15000$9a6e19ea@unlimited.newshosting.com... > PLEASE! - Can someone please tell me how to make an automatic > opdated invoice number in Excel > > In other words I want to get a new number each time I open Ex...

hide col letters and row numbers
In EXCEL 2007 how do I hide the col letters accross the top and the row numbers down the side Thanks Hi, go to view, show/Hide (2nd group), uncheck headings "pcor" wrote: > In EXCEL 2007 how do I hide the col letters accross the top and the row > numbers down the side > Thanks > Open PageLayout tab, locate Sheet Options group (one in from the right), under Headings deselect the View box best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "pcor" <pcor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

Form Autonumber does not match the number of records on the table
I have a form where I entered Tenant information. Every time I open this form the Auto number increments by one. For example the Auto number in is 20 even though I only have 2 records in the tableI expected that the next number would give me is the number 3 for the next record.Any suggestions how this could be fix?I am a novice with Access. Thank you, in advance for your help.Regards, Autonumbers seem to be a daily topic lately.If the linear sequence of the field is important to you, don't useAutonumbers. It is intended to be a simple method of assigning aunique index to a record. If ...

Outlook Contact Sheets
How do I edit the field names on the Contact information page? For example, under the "General" tab, how do i change the "company" field to something else? ...

How do I average positive numbers only
How do I average positive numbers only while ingnoring any zero or negative values? =AVERAGE(IF(Range>0,Range)) entered with ctrl + shift & enter -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Susannah" <Susannah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3AFA9672-7021-445D-BA6A-BC5DD53AF248@microsoft.com... > How do I average positive numbers only while ingnoring any zero or negative > values? Thank you! One further question...I see how this works with sequential cells; but if I want to average positive valued data from E7,E12,E22,E27 I can't seem to get it to w...

Stop Excel from changing numbers to dates in CSV file
When opening a .CSV created from a third party software, one of the columns is converted to date format. The numbers are imported in #/# format. and Excel changes most of the numbers to 2-Jan, 3-Jan etc... This would not be that big of an issue if I could simply set it back. Clearing format or changing to text converts it to a 5 digit number. The only way I have found to get it to work properly thus far is to open a blank sheet and import data and setting the column to text prior to import. I would like to find a way of opening the CSV file without all the extra steps. Is there a sett...

Cash Receipt Number
We are having a problem with users changing the document number on the Cash Receipt window. Is there a way to lock this field down so it cannot be changed? Thanks, Jocelyn Jocelyn, If you are registered for Modifier and VBA, you can add the Cash Receipt Entry window to VBA and add the Receipt Number field to VBA, then add the following code in the Window_BeforeOpen event. Private Sub Window_BeforeOpen(OpenVisible As Boolean) Receipt.Locked = True End Sub Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dyna...

Deleting path to deleted contacts folders
Win XP HE, OL 2002 SP3 follow up microsoft.public.outlook.contacts Hi, I deleted a bunch of contact folders I had created but they still show up as valid paths if I click to To: in an email message and try to select a contacts folder on the "Show Names From:" on the right side of the pop up menu. How can I permanently delete these useless paths so they they do not appear? Tx, S ...

Serial Motor
How do you control a motor via serial port? What language should I use? Justin Case wrote: > How do you control a motor via serial port? What language should I > use? I don't know, but it certainly isn't possible with SQL Server ... http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+do+you+control+a+motor+via+serial+port -- HTH, Bob Barrows Bob Barrows (reb01501@NOyahoo.SPAMcom) writes: > I don't know, but it certainly isn't possible with SQL Server ... What? You can't control a motor with an engine? -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se...

Serialization of jagged Arrays Issue
Hi there, I m trying to return an object (of my own written class) from a web service that contains jagged Arrays as public variables. Asp.Net is showing me the its serialized version on the browser when i invoke the service during test. Code: public class returnType { [System.Xml.Serialization.XmlElementAttribute("chassisdata")] public _chassisdata[] chassisdata; [XmlArray(),XmlArrayItem("wheel", typeof(_wheel[]),IsNullable=false)] public _wheel[][] upsteps; [XmlArray(),XmlArrayItem("wheelsize", typeof(_wheelsize[]),IsNullable=false)] publi...

MS Access Adding Sequential Numbering
I have a table with the following data Deal ID 1234 Assoc 1234 Associate Role ABC Deal ID 1234 Assoc 4567 Associate Role ABC Deal ID 1234 Assoc 8910 Associate Role DEF I want to number the like roles for each Deal Id so the result would be Deal ID 1234 Role ABC 1 and then Deal ID 1234 and Role ABC 2, Deal ID 1234 Role DEF 1 Is there a way to assign a numbering based on Deal id and role? Thank you! -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access/201004/1 "Laura1 via AccessMonster.com" <u31091@uwe> wr...

Using Mergefield
Currently bring data into word from a database to populate invoice reminder letters, the problem is the 'Payment Outstanding' field in my database is a Negative number. Displayed -10,000.00 for example. Instead of spending time amending the fields and updating the database I was hoping to use MergeField to do it for me.... I currently use { MERGEFIELD PaymentOutstanding\# #,##0.00} to merge the data into word, which would display -10,000.00 in the word field Any ideas how I can convert '-10,000.00' into '10,000.00' Hi duttonkj, There are variou...

serial port communuication
Hi all, I m communicating to a printer device through serial port.It is failing to open the port,but when I disable and enable the com port in device manager,it works fine(i.e)it communicates with the printer and reads the configuration settings of the printer). Regards Hari are u leaving the port opened when ur program terminates ........ what is the frequency of u disabling/enabling port ....... after every run ...... some times works some times not ..... ????? "hari" <haricibi83@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1171455246.402743.203120@k78g2000cwa.googlegrou...

open files serially
Hi, I seek your help for the following; I have few files in one of the folder. The file names are ending with numeric number. The uniqueness of the file names are they are serially numbered e.g. ABC123.xls, XYZ124.xls, MNO_AB125.xls, LKM126.xls. I would like to open these files serially (...123 then ...124 so on so forth till last files in the folder). Once the file is open i would like to do some processing and save it in another folder. The files once opened and saved in another folder it should get deleted from earlier folder (From where the file was opened). Than...

Auto email in cases going to wrong contact.
Hi, We are using CRM3.0 (soon to upgrade to 4.0) as our ticketing system with workflows setup on there to email customers whenever the case is reassigned or updated. The problem that we have is that the contact that is assigned within the case is not the one that gets emailed the updates to the call. That goes to the main contact for the company. The problem with that is that it could be a completely different person or department. Has anyone else experienced the same problem or know why it could be happening? We literally just need the contact assigned in the case to be the one th...