Money 2003

When I do a cashflow forecast for my savings a/c it
doesn't take into account transfers to my "cash" account -
 the one I use to keep track of what I spend my cash on.

Consequently when I do the cashflow it gives an unreal
projection of savings. I wish I could save $3000 in 2
months but it's not going to happen...
0
anonymous (74717)
6/27/2004 6:27:14 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Format custom number: C-0000-L
Hi, I need to format a few cells in Excel to look like C-0000-L where "0000" represents four numbers and "L" represents a letter. I tried to do it in format - custom with C-0000-@ but it gives me an error message. I also tried to do it using the concatenate function but it doesn`t work. Can anyone please help me? Thanks! -- Sonia Custom format "C-"0000"-L" -- David Biddulph "Sonia" <Sonia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8EAB02FD-1AA5-4E80-880A-7C9A33A8FE01@microsoft.com... > Hi, I need to format...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

Save and save as

Saving Images

New Mailbox not showing up for some time
I just created a new account in Exchange 5.5 (5 total exchange 5.5 servers). After creating a new mailbox, I go to mhy outlook to try and resolve the name but it s not there. I then try to go into OWA and log into the new account but no luck. After some time it will show up. Why the delay, can anything be done? What's the scheduled time for Directory Replication? Maybe you can do an "Update Now"? -- Nicholas Basile(MSFT) nicbas@online.microsoft.com Microsoft PSS Please do not send email directly to this alias is for newsgroup purposes only!. This posting is provided &...

"Unattainable" savings goals

C++ Automation of excel
Where are the constants being used in the xl constants (such as xlPasteAll) listed that I can use them in VC++ automation code? or is there an include library that I can pull in to the code? Thanks in advance. create your own enum that looks like this: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbaxl11/html/xlmthPaste1_HV03088335.asp Look under xlPasteTypes AliR. "Ven" <Ven@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F134B653-D721-48F9-B615-BBDCBFA34CEA@microsoft.com... > Where are the constants being used in the xl constants (such as xlPa...

Visual C++ MNMAPI32.OCX Question
Hi, I developed a program using visual c++ 6.0 using MNMAPI32.ocx. Now, I installed Windows Vista on my computer and can not run this program. I have searched everywhere about MNMAPI32.ocx but nothing came up, not even in google. I have the MNMAPI32.ocx file and tried to registered it on my Windows Vista, but when I register it, I got an error: "Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent .DLL files" What does this mean? What DLL files do I need? Please help me! Thanks There's a tool that exists: ...

Saving default tabs

Save to unProtect a Document?

How to show multi-line text on a tooltip(CToolTipCtrl)?
Thanks! You can use SetMaxTipWidth and then use \r\n to break lines. --- Ajay Thanks a lot! I used SetMaxTipWidth( 1024 * 8 ) to support this feature successfully. But there is not any official documents from MS I can find to introduce that SetMaxTipWidth can produce this effect. So maybe I wanna do more test on different Window OSes. Thanks again! "Ajay Kalra" <ajaykalra@yahoo.com> news:1160827675.832962.264430@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > You can use SetMaxTipWidth and then use \r\n to break lines. > --- > Ajay > You could try this control that Dun...

Save csv format to dbf format

0xE06D7363: Microsoft C++ Exception
Hello, Other that catch ( ... ), how can I catch '0xE06D7363: Microsoft C++ Exception'? The original exception was thrown by trying to call methods of a smart pointer that was NULL. So I know the source of the problem this time. But for future reference, What will catch this exception? -- Bill Swartz, PhD Voss Scientific Bill Swartz wrote: >Hello, >Other that catch ( ... ), how can I catch '0xE06D7363: Microsoft C++ >Exception'? The original exception was thrown by trying to call methods of a >smart pointer that was NULL. So I know the source of the problem thi...

eConnect: SqlException: System error
Hi everyone, I'm really running out of patience on this one. I've been using eConnect with an ASP.NET Web Service running on Windows XP for a while now. I need to now get the same Web Services running on IIS 5.0 on a Windows 2000 Server machine. When I run a VERY SIMPLE eConnect inventory transaction from ASP.NET through a small application that accesses the Web Services I receive this error: System.Enterprises.ServicedComponentException: The ServicedComponent being invoked is not correctly configured (Use regsvcs to re-register) ...... as eConnect.TransactionEntryPoint ( b...

Daylight Savings Time #2

Automatic save of all messages from a known contact
Hi, I'd like to store automatically all messages from a known CRM Contact. If for example my customers email-address is somebody@somhow.com, I'd like to store automatically all his emails via the Exchange<->CRM Connector regardless to who they are sent to. Is that possible? regards Juergen Tolksdorf Hi Juergen. My company has a product called Effective Email that does exactly what you are asking for. There is a sync event that gets installed on the users inbox. When emails come in, it checks the senders address against the CRM database, and if a match exists, it creates a...

How to get saved old saved work that was saved over?
I typed up some History notes and saved it. I wanted to use the same format from those History notes for some new History notes and I saved over on my old work. How can i retrive my old saved work? My work was in Word not Excel But I could not find a place to ask a question in the Word help section. If you saved over the original file, it is gone forever. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Maral" <Maral@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0ADFEF9-6A46-4589-8923-4BFC07D9C61F@microsoft.com......

chart in one cell showing data for past year
How do I make a small graph that fits in one cell and visually shows the past year's data. Is there an automated way to do it besides manually making the graph and shrinking it down? SVA Here's a link to a post on making chart in a cell. http://processtrends.com/pg_charts_chart_in_cell.htm My download has a VBA procedures to size cells and to make chart and place chart in a single cell. Size of chart depends on size of cell. Kelly O'Day koday**at**processtrends**dot*com "SVA" <SVA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:721D862A-C8B0-4466-A2B8...

control recording saving
I designing a form the feilds are bound. the form will be used by other workers i want the form to update records using a update button but if the user enters data and then decides that they don't want to update the information. hqw can i prevent the update of the information entered on the form when the user closes the form using the close button "904allen" <904allen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote > I designing a form the feilds are bound. the form will > be used by other workers i want the form to update > records using a update button but if the user ...

auto save email address's
In outlook 2007, how do I set it to auto save email address's that I send out? No full versions of Outlook ever had the ability to add recipients automatically to your Contacts Folder. Only the long abandoned IMO mode of Outlook 98/2000 did that. To automatically add the email address of people you respond to to your Contacts Folder requires code: http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/autoaddrecip.htm http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/addauto.htm -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Johnfli" <john@ivhs.us> wrote in message news:%23t7Bb82DIHA.1164@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... &g...