Same Balance in left column since OCT.

My Downloaded balance in Left column never changes. I
have never had this problem before and have used money
for 5 years now.  I download eveyday and still it goes
unchanged since Oct.12.  Any help Cal?
0
anonymous (74722)
1/10/2004 4:59:35 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

That figure usually comes down from the bank in question. Perhaps they're
not providing it in their downloads any more.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish.

> My Downloaded balance in Left column never changes. I
> have never had this problem before and have used money
> for 5 years now.  I download eveyday and still it goes
> unchanged since Oct.12.  Any help Cal?

0
glyn1 (1534)

AP Trial Balance Report Issue
We have a GP 10 SP1 install that out of the blue, the AP TB report with options report had two vendors that when the report printed - it left blank pages and even printed the summary for the two vendors on top of the report headers. We have done everthing from check links to reconcile to drop the PM00400 to recreate the Rerports.DIC even though this is not a modified report. Any suggestions? ...

Column graph problem
Hi, I have a report that displays Global Variables returned from a Public Sub after calculation. It is in a table format and each cell is a TextBox: lblNSD No. lblCS No. lblName1 txtNSD1 txtCS1 lblName1 txtNSD2 txtCS2 lblName3 txtNSD3 txtCS3 lblName4 txtNSD4 txtCS4 The first part has been done and works fine. Now I want to add a column graph (Excel graph) below this table. Can anyone tell me how to feed these variables (value) into the column graph or is there an easier way to do this? Thank you. -- Jeff...

Excel page formatting and column wrapping ?
An interesting conundrum for anybody who is up to the challenge. Essentially what I'd like to do is have a small code book printed fro an Excel spreadsheet. Each page would come out looking roughly like this' (http://www.licious.net/misc/spreadsheetcapture2.gif) . Currently all of the formatting is being done by hand where each pag is hand-formatted with extra cells near the bottom (for futur additions) and each half of the page being divided up into two sets o columns. Basically the columns snake from top to bottom, left t right. Then the next page is done in the same fashion, le...

take out comma ID, 10000 to ID 100000 in column
I have a long column and I need to take out the commar between the State and the zip code - anyone know how to do this without going into each cell?? Select your data Edit>Replace, Find what is a comma and Replace with nothing Press Replace all -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "Annette" <Annette@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC270C85-9F5F-4A94-BFB9-34327AF45697@microsoft.com... >I have a long column and I need to take out the commar between the State >and > the zip code - anyone know how to do this without going into each cell?? Annette, ...

Need to generate random choice at top of a column
Hi - here's what I need to do - can you assist? I want to have a column of different words with a button at the top , when I click on the button it will 'spin' the column and display one of them randomly at the top. It will only choose from the cells below that have data in them (not empty ones). How do I write a macro to do this? I then want to have about 6 of these columns side by side with a 'master button' that will spin all of them at the same time, generating a random set of six words. Any assistance greatly appreciated... Ken Burgin Sydney ...

Have Lost "To" column in Sent folder
I am running Outlook 2003 on XP. I have accidentally deleted the "To" column in the Sent folder and cannot find a way to get it back. Could anyone please help me with this? Thanks. -- Derek View-> Arrange By-> Custom...-> button Reset Current View -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Derek Chilvers" <DerekChilvers@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

How to have report text shift left ? (Fname MI Lname)
When creating a report we want the Fname MI Lname to shift left and not be spaced out... Not Like... John A Smith But like... John A. Smith. I looked at properties for the fields on the report but need guidance. thanks for any help. "Will" <Will@somewhere.com> wrote in news:46d33b94$0$6491$4c368faf@roadrunner.com: > When creating a report we want the Fname MI Lname to shift left > and not be spaced out... > > Not Like... > > John A Smith > > But like... > > John A. Smith. > > ...

Wrapping text in column
In Excell 2007, how do you set a column to wrap text? I tried it and even though it seems to allow me to do it when I select column and check wrap text from Format Cells, it doesn't work. It only works when I select one cell and select wrap text. This is a bit irritating as I have many cells in a column to do this to. Thanks, Tom I find that this happens when I paste from Word. If I have the fields set as Vertical/Top and Wrap Text - then I paste any data from Word, it goes to Vertical/Bottom and NOT wrap text. If I paste data from my Textpad program that spans multiple line...

left far column plus and minus signs that expand rows
Hi, I have a file outputted to excel that has in the far left column, left of the row numbers, a plus or minus sign that seems to group about 3 rows every so many rows. Is there a way I can clear all this grouping? What is it? Thanks! --Randy Starkey It's grouping, Randy! :) Could be one of two methods: Data-->Group and Outline-->Clear Outline Data-->Subtotals-->Remove All ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "Randy Starkey" <randy.starkeyNOSPAM@NOSPAMvictorychurch.com> wrote in message news:11b4v312lukv113@c...

Autofiltering not working in certain columns
I have a spreadsheet with 15 columns and 130 rows. The autofilter drop list arrows work fine in some columns and in other columns they refuse to function. In the latter columns when youclick on a drop list arrow it just blinks, no list falls down. I have been unable to find any common reason why the autofilter list won' t appear in these columns. I am using Excel 2001 for Macintosh. Thank you for any help someone can provide. ...

Column charts with multiple data in each column
I have five months worth of data that contains a product and their quantity used. I need a column chart that has the months on the x axis and the proportion of the product in each column for each month. When I try to make the chart it throws all the data for all the months into one fat column. Can anyone help?!? How are your data laid out? A cross-table with products (or months) as column headings and months (or products) as row headings? If so, a 100% stacked column chart should do the job. If you have data in a single table form, i.e., column headings are month, product, and qu...

Case entity in Left Nav bar
Am I blind? I haven't used CRM for a while, and I'm set as a Sys Adm, and thought I used to be able to select a Vie Open Cases as an entity (left nav similar to Activities, Calendar, Reports, Announements???). Right now my two options are to go into the Contact, select the Case and view or to open and select the Advanced Find I created. We are not using Queues, but they are entering all customization requests in as a Case. Thank you! Thats strange, have the permissions for the Admin changed for any reason? How about clearing your IE cache? I don't think it's been th...

Impossible to balance
I`m trying to download and the balance my American express account. But when I reconcile all transactions it won`t balance for an amount equal to the diference between the 2 amounts "whay you owed last month" and "what you owe now" that I entered in the dialog box. If I force to balance, it says that the starting balance is not the same in my registers and the one Money calculated! Is someone experienceing the same problem? >-----Original Message----- >I`m trying to download and the balance my American >express account. But when I reconcile all transactio...

Difference between balance due on statement and balance due in system?
A client of mine had a recent server mishap that caused them to lose 3 months of sales data. Fortunately, they keep paper records of customer charges and were able to adjust the customer balances accordingly. This worked for most of the statements. However, there is a small group that is really throwing me for a loop. This group of statements is printing a new balance due that is completely different than the balance due as listed in the customer manager. The difference between the correct amount and the mis-print is exactly the amount listed as "Previous Balance" on the statement. ...

Combine data from multiple rows onto one row in separate columns
My table looks like this: Sample_# data1 data2 data3 data4 etc.. 0000001 0.1 0.2 0000001 2.5 0000001 0.5 0000002 0.2 0.2 0000002 3.1 0000003 0.1 0.2 I receive data at different points in time and it thus I end up with multiple sample_#'s and various data columns filled in. I would like to combine all the data for each sample into one row. I would like it to look like this: Sample_# data1 data2 data3 data4 etc.. 0000001 ...

separate columns (three letter code)
Hi, does someone know how to separate text from one column into two columns? I have columns like [dog, KKL] [horse, PPN] Everytime, three capitals in the end (which is a code). Is it possible to separate that, and put it in another column? Thanks in advance. --Select the range/column needs to be changed. --From menu Data>Text to Columns will populate the 'Convert Text to Columns Wizard' --By default the selection is 'Delimited'. Keep the selection and hit 'Next'. --From the Step2 of the Wizard from the options select comma and hit Next. H...

Excel: is it possible to move column contents into a line
Excel 2000: is it possible to move column contents into a line? ie move column contents A B C to become Column headings A B C. How is it done. I used to be able to 'transpose' on earlier versions of Excel but am unable to find it here. Thanks Copy your cells select the new location edit|paste special|transpose (at the bottom) Remember that you can only use 256 columns. Ginger wrote: > > Excel 2000: is it possible to move column contents into a line? > ie move column contents A B C to become Column headings A B C. > How is it done. > I used to be able to 'transpo...

Aged Trial Balance & Last Payment Info
Is it possible to get the last payment date and amount put on the aged trial balance - receivables management? I have found the last payment date and last payment amount fields listed in the Global Fields section of the RM_Customer_MSTR table but am not able to drag it onto the report. I am guessing that it has to be done with VB, but I am not sure where to find the data. Can anyone help with this? "Lyle" wrote: > Is it possible to get the last payment date and amount put on the aged trial > balance - receivables management? Lyle: Its in RM00103 - RM Customer Master...

when import EXCEL to ACCESS, the date format excel column title changed...
when linking EXCEL to ACCESS, the date format excel column tilt changed in ACCESS table. For example: Excel column title : May-04,Jun-04,Jul-04.... changed to F09,F10,F11..... In ACCESS linked table Why and how can I keep the date tile as linked table fields name? Thank you.. Attachment filename: try.zip Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=57659 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi are your Excel columns real date values (just formated as 'MMM-YY')? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany ...

Previous Balance on the Customer Balance
Hello, I have a request from a client, where they want to print at the top of their customer statement the previous balance from the prior month customer statement. Thanks, Scott ...

Hide unused rows and columns
In excel 2007 i would like to hide All rows and columns except for the few i have data entered into. Any advice? Thanks Hide Rows and Hide Columns are on the Home tab, Cells group, Format, Visibility, Hide & Unhide -- David Biddulph "kyleb" <kyleb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:363618CD-D615-4DAB-8FF2-118D99ABCD2F@microsoft.com... > In excel 2007 i would like to hide All rows and columns except for the few > i > have data entered into. Any advice? Thanks ...

Hide column is empty, not including header (row 1)
I'm lost on this one, but I'm sure there is simple macro code to do this. I need this in a macro as I'm massaging data that beyond removing empty columns. Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim myCol As Range Dim wks As Worksheet Set wks = Worksheets("Sheet1") With wks For Each myCol In .UsedRange.Columns If Application.CountA(.Range(.Cells(2, myCol.Column), _ .Cells(.Rows.Count, myCol.Column))) = 0 Then 'hide it myCol.Hidden = True Else ...

Start balancing the account after many months of not balancing
I am trying to start balancing my money account after a couple of years of not doing so. I stopped one month because of a problem in the download from the bank and I've never been able to get it straightened out since. I would love to just accept what the bank says I have (it is at least real close to the truth) and start anew from some recent monthly statement. The alternative of closing the account and opening a new one just seems too extreame for the circumstances. Can anybody tell me how to get back into balance? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, bballard wrote: >I am trying...

Lines and columns in charts
I am trying to create a 'Line - Column on 2 axes' chart with the market share of 5 companies on one Y axis and the total market volume on the other (X axis is months). I want the market shares to be lines, and the market volume to be columns. I can set which axis each series relates to, but I can't change those series to lines if they are columns, and vice versa. Any ideas? You can select a series, then select a chart type from the Chart Type dropdown on the Chart toolbar. Or, create your own combination chart -- Jon Peltier has instructions on his web site: http://www.pel...

Sorting from right to left
Is there any way to sort the right the format from right to left instead of left to right. 123456ABC 123456CBC 123456BBC I like to see that I can sort the last three characters. Thanks Rocky Hi Rocky, Perhaps you can do this. In the column next to your data, B1, enter =Right(A1,3) and fill down to the bottom of your list in column A. Now sort by column B. HTH Regards, Howard "Rocky" <rockylamATyahooDOTcom> wrote in message news:%23gox0KQ%23EHA.2596@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Is there any way to sort the right the format from right to left instead > of lef...