Salv error: Fixed records in Report Custom Pool table

I noticed some reports in my Monday 2007 file failing.  I ran salv.exe L2
and if found errors  "Fixed records in Report Custom Pool table"  I am
looking for advice on what to do?

1) Continue w/my current Money file and redo my reports and see if the error
goes away.
2) OR Use the repaired Money file and start from their.

Any ideas on how serious this message is "Fixed records is Report Custom
Pool table"?

Thank-you!

0
quest1704 (28)
8/9/2007 9:09:53 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, quest wrote:

>I noticed some reports in my Monday 2007 file failing.  I ran salv.exe L2
>and if found errors  "Fixed records in Report Custom Pool table"  I am
>looking for advice on what to do?
>
>1) Continue w/my current Money file and redo my reports and see if the error
>goes away.
>2) OR Use the repaired Money file and start from their.

I would do #2.

>Any ideas on how serious this message is "Fixed records is Report Custom
>Pool table"?

"Fixed" is a good word.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
8/9/2007 9:58:03 PM
Thanks .. took your advice (ran salv and started from that file) and
deleted/redid the failing reports.  Everything seems to be okay again.

> In microsoft.public.money, quest wrote:
>
>>I noticed some reports in my Monday 2007 file failing.  I ran salv.exe L2
>>and if found errors  "Fixed records in Report Custom Pool table"  I am
>>looking for advice on what to do?
>>
>>1) Continue w/my current Money file and redo my reports and see if the
>>error
>>goes away.
>>2) OR Use the repaired Money file and start from their.
>
> I would do #2.
>

>>Any ideas on how serious this message is "Fixed records is Report Custom
>>Pool table"?
>
> "Fixed" is a good word.

0
quest1704 (28)

Error 193
I get the following error when opening Outlook. 'Mission Control Software Update Wizard: Product ID 0 Error 193 <EVENT EVENT="Error"><ERROR ERROR_CODE="403" ID="0"/></EVENT>' Don't know if this error is generated by Outlook or an add-in like MapPoint, McAfee, or ActiveSync ...

Offline Address
Environment: Exchange 2003 server on W2K3 server, in a worldwide Exchange 2000 organisation. All users on my sites use Outlook 2003 cached mode. Problem: Not possible to download the Offline Address book for any user. When a user tries to download the Address book, the user gets: 15:54:56 Microsoft Exchange offline address book 15:54:56 0X8004010F If the user is accessing the address list through OWA or by first removing the "cached exchange mode" the GAL is ok. In the Exchange organisation there is a total of 5 Exchange servers, the other ones on Exchange 2000. In the ESM I ha...

Bug Report: Money Standard 2002
Hello - I am using Money Standard 2002. I last downloaded Internet Updates on 11/14/03. In my Bills & Deposits list, I have a recurring transaction set up to pay my credit card bill. It is configured as a recurring direct debit from my checking account to my credit card account. When the monthly reminder comes up, I go to Manage Bills & Deposits and click Enter into Register. Bug: Even though the transaction is correctly configured as being FROM my checking account and TO my credit card account, for at least the last two months, when I enter the transaction, it instead crea...

Bug: Microsoft Office Error Reporter
Is anybody else seeing the Office Error reporter lock up when it tries to report an error? I've had Word go into "Application Not Responding" a couple of times lately -- thank goodness only when I'm quitting, and then I notice that not only is Word hanging around in my Dock, but so is the error reporter, which also "reports" that it is Not Responding. So two applications to Force Quite instead of one. ____________________________ John Laudun Associate Director Center for Louisiana Studies University of Louisiana Lafayette, LA 70504 337-482-5703 This report/quest...

Report Error: The underlying connection was closed:Could not estab
I had a error message when click 'Report' in CRM. "System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship with remote server." Please advise, many thanks! Try this http://support.microsoft.com/kb/916570 -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ========================================================== "CEO" <CEO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3062EC73-C0F8-45F6-9CB3-30D817600133@microsoft.com... >I had a error message when click 'Repor...

error message #59
Outlook kept closing after an error occurred so I uninstalled then re-installed and now get the error message: Unable to open you default e-mail folders. The .dll file for information service could not be found. MAPI was unable to load the information service pstprx.dll. Be sure the service was correctly installed and configured. What does this mean?? ...

OWA cant send emails, error with SMTP Virtual Server
i have a server setup at home that is connected to a ISP that does not allow SMTP from another domain. I created a a new connector to send emails using the ISP smtp server. Exchange System Manager failed to retrieve queues for the SMTP Virtual Server (error code = 0x800706BE). Check the event log and verify that the required services are running. i cannot send or receive emails using OWA ...

Query for random values multiple records
I have a table of names (lots of names! Too many to write individual queries for...). I want three random non-repeating numbers between 1 and 7 for each of these names. Output example: Name1 3 Name1 2 Name1 5 Name2 1 Name2 5 Name2 4 From reading on the boards I was able to come up with a way to generate output such as this: Name1 3 Name1 2 Name1 5 Name2 3 Name2 2 Name2 5 However, that will not work for what I want the random numbers for. I need a different set of each random non-repeated number set for each name. Thanks! On Mon, 16 Apr 200...

error opening excel file #2
hi! i cannot open this excel file, an microsoft visual basic window appear saying "An error occur while loading 'Sheet32111111111111111111111111'. Do you want to continue loading the project?" i click yes, microsoft window appear and asking if i want to update this workbook? then i click no a Program Error window appear saying " An error log is being created" what happen to the excel file? the excel file is only 2.6Mb Hi jp- Without a lot more detail, one can only guess, but here are a couple of ideas. 1) The file may be damaged or corrupted in some way. Pe...

The Microsoft agreement error
The Microsoft agrrement keeps coming up even and i agree to the question. end user agreement comes up to accept every time I open word, excel or outlook I am using 2003, I had to reinstall this on my new computer running win 7 after I accept it I can use it when I close down and try to open it again I get the message "You must accept the end user agreement" Anyone can help me on this I can not open my templates in Quick Books Pro. Log on to the computer as Administrator and accept the EULA. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to ava...

runtime error #26
reinstalled Office XP Pro and outlook started fine one time. Next restart got microsoft Visual C++ runtime error. Program:C:|PROGRA~1|micros~2|Office10|OUTLOOK.EXE abnormal program termination. I have outlook shortcut in my startup folder. What can I do to fix this? -- Chris ...

Count and order by
I'm trying to count how many time each user have been logged in to my website and then sort them desc. But I keep getting an error. SELECT user, count(user) AS logins FROM tsigninlog GROUP BY user order by logins desc; This SQL shows a form where I must enter a parameter value. Why does it not works ? -- My Photo Gallery www.anothermasterpiece.com There is no field called logins. logins doesn't exist until after the query is executed. Therefore your order by column should be count(user). Cheers, Jason Lepack On Aug 16, 2:32 pm, SpookiePower <boxjunk2...@gmail.com> wrote:...

Enterprise Reporter
Is anyone a Guru with Enterprise Reporter? or know of any good websites with support information etc. Thanks Adam Try http://www.solverusa.com/ Or Microsoft Technical Support -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Adam" wrote: > Is anyone a Guru with Enterprise Reporter? or know of any good websites with > support information etc. > > Thanks > > Adam ...

Customize reports 07-22-04
Hi, I need to customize a report or create a new report. I try to install Crystal Report Enhanced version on the CRM Server computer but I get an error message. With Crystal Report Enhanced I can to development new reports? Thanks in advance Carlos no, thats just a module so that when you use Crystal Reports it can properly connect to CRM -Gary "Carlos" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:255501c47022$6ed9c120$a501280a@phx.gbl... > > Hi, > > I need to customize a report or create a new report. > > I try to install Crystal Rep...

The ability to customize this view has been limited....HELP
I added a column to a lead form on CRM 3.0 as an administrator and now can't seem to remove it. I wanted to add phone to the public lead form , but choose the wrong field. I can't seem to remove the wrong filed and add the corect one. Any suggestions ? ...

Print list of modified reports & windows?
Is there any way to print a list of all the modified reports & windows in GP, as well as who has access to them? If there's no standard report, does anyone know the tables involved so I can do it myself? Thanks!! -- GP 9.0, SP1 There is no table that stores this information as it is read from the workstations's custom dictionaries and VBA files. You can see the list via Tools >> Customize >> Customization Maintenance. Also if you have security pointing at the modified forms and reports, you can ask Advanced Security to print and select only print non-default...

Error in Report Catalog
I am trying to get reports to publish to the Portal. No error message shows in GP, "Report Schedule", "Publish Now". However in Site Settings, Application Settings, Reports, "Manage Report Catalog" I see the error (see below) in both the "Roles" and "Business Portal Center Pages" web parts on the right hand side. Any ideas? GP 8 sp3 & BP 2.7 *********************************************** Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Value was either too larg...

Change data source of existing report
I have an existing report and would like to maintain the current format but use a different query as the source data. Is it possible to do this? I realize that I will have to change the fields but I like the format and do not want to have to create a new report if possible. Caldo wrote: >I have an existing report and would like to maintain the current format but >use a different query as the source data. Is it possible to do this? I >realize that I will have to change the fields but I like the format and do >not want to have to create a new report if possible. ...

I want Combo box to be populated depending on customer category
When a customer number is entered on my form, the data populates the form, including the text box for the customer category. I want a combo box on that form to display only choices for that category. How do I modify the query that runs the row source for the combo box? Thanks, Sue On Thu, 7 Jan 2010 21:47:01 -0800, Sue R <SueR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: The RowSource should be something like: select * from Choices where Category = Forms!myForm!myCategoryTextbox -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >When a customer number is entered on my form, the data po...

Error 0x80191002 01-11-10
Hi i'm getting this error while send&receive mail "Unable to send or receive messages for the Live (sukhjinder_sehgal) account. To send and receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to http://hotmail.live.com on the Web, or try again later. To get help from Windows Live Customer Support, go to http://support.live.com and click Windows Live Mail in the list of services. Server Error: 0x80191002 Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80191002" Please advice "Sukhjinder Sehgal" &l...

can not accses my email i get Error Number: 0x800CCC32
Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs /hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Authorization Required', Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC32 abe <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. > Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs > /hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol: HTTPMail, Server > Response: 'Authorization Required', Port: 0, Secure(SSL): ...

How do i add a Month Abreviation in an access 2003 report?
How do i add a Month Abreviation in an access 2003 report? You can simply add a text box with a control source like ="Jan" or a label with a caption of Jan If you want the month abbreviation tied to the current date or a field in your report's record source, you could set the format property to mmm -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "JWalk" wrote: > How do i add a Month Abreviation in an access 2003 report? thanks for the info i used =now and format mmm "Duane Hookom" wrote: > You can simply add a text box with a control source lik...

Pivot Table
I have a pivot table with many columns, so the row totals are displayed far to the right. Is there a way to move the Totals column so that it is the second column after the row labels? -- Art Hi Art No there is no way to do it within the PT. You could insert a column before your PT (insert column A) and put a formula there to "grab" the Total from the far right of the PT. You will need to use the GetPIvotData function. It the first row of column A where you want a total to appear, enter =Getpivotdata( and then point to the first cell that has the dat you want,...

I would like to export the data from a drop-down list to a table
I have a form with several drop-down lists, I need to have the information in these lists in another document/spread sheet. Is there an easy way to copy the data in these lists to another location? The long way would be to re-type all of it. ...

KDC Error with CRM1.2 on SBS2003
Hi everybody, following message reoccurs every few minutes in my eventlog: ERROR Event ID:11 Description: There are multiple accounts with name host/SERVERNAME.TESTLAB of type DS_SERVICE_PRINCIPAL_NAME The system is a SBS2003 with CRM1.2 installed. I already found this in the KB: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q305971. With LDIFDE I managed to find the second entry. Both the service account, under which CRM is running, and the server itself owns those attributes. It sounds logical that the server owns those attributes but why the service account? Can I delete th...