Sales Tax in Money Small business

How do you split the sales tax into both state and local?
I can only see how to add one percentage!

thanks,
Kelley
0
anonymous (74717)
1/11/2004 2:14:30 AM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

sales Configurator and sales forecast
I am trying to use the sales Configurator in Great Plains in conjunction with the sales forecast. The problem I am running in to is the items in the forecast are the items that make up the configured item, therefore, the item doesn=92t show as a line item on the Sales Order, therefore, not deducted from the sales forecast. I know it's a lot said in one sentence. Forecast item A for 5, B for 3 and C for 2 all in the month of June. Then a sales order for a configured item (Config) has a due date in June calling out A qty 1 and C qty 1. The forecast QTYs for June should be A for 4, B for ...

Money Download #2
I bought and donwnloaded MS Money in Jan 2004. I received a registration code from Microsoft along with the downloaded file. I just formatted my hard drive and tried to reinstall MS Money and it says that the trial version has expired. Where can I get redownload the file so that I can enter my registration code. I appreciate your help. Bill Byrnes In microsoft.public.money, Bill Byrnes wrote: >I bought and donwnloaded MS Money in Jan 2004. I received a registration >code from Microsoft along with the downloaded file. I just formatted my hard >drive and tried to reinstall ...

sales process
In the interest of saving a little time and getting it right does anybody have a sales process template already built that executes the stages of the solution selling process? If so you can you email it to me at: crm at (go away spammers) ibizinitiatives.com Or is it posted someplace on the partner site or int tech support someplace that I haven't found yet? much appreciated. Jerry ibizinitiatives. (spammers go away) com Jerry You can download a tool from Microsoft that allows you to export and import workflow processes between crm serve...

Short Sale of Options
I'm trying out Money Plus Deluxe (trial version). I can't update my investment account because it's hungup on option transactions. I download info from my investment account and I have an option short sale (sell to open). So I now have this list of transactions to enter into Money, and it hits the short option which is listed something like "CHK Sep 45 Call". It tells me that this item already exists, asks if I want to choose another from the pull-down list above, but the pull-down is grayed out. Then I notice an extra space after "CHK", so I delete one ...

Exchanging items (return and sale in one transaction)
Is is possible to return and sell an item in the same transaction? For example, a customer wants to return clothing in one size and get the same item in another size. There is no price difference. Is there any problem with recalling the original transaction for return and then scanning the right size item in that same transaction? Also, is it possible to return one or more item and simultaneously buy one or more items with different prices/total costs? RMS Help file doesn't have information on this. ______________________________________________________ Larry Leveen OlyBikes Bikes...

Can't get my Money to work!!!!
Greetings! Can someone please help me with this...one day my Money 2003 Deluxe is working...the next morning I try to log on and I get this exception error: 0xE06D7363. I've uninstalled and installed Money numerous times and still get the same exception error. Does anyone know what this is and what I need to do to fix it? I'm lost without this program ;( AC Have you uninstalled both bits of 2003 - Money itself and the system pack? Try installing Money in another folder too. Which version of Windows are you using? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support...

Money 2003
What is the column in the register that has the heading of a red exclamation mark? Some of my entries have an image of an envelope and a question mark in that column. What does this image mean? This is Money 2003 Deluxe running under Windows 2K. Thanks in advance. Mark See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=6 and http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?cat=6. From online help: There are two icons that indicate different conditions for downloaded transactions: When you see ? in your account register, no match has been found for this downloaded transaction. It is marked as a possible new transaction. A ...

entering a sales order
I am a struggling first time GP 7.5 user, and have set up my company to a point where I thought I could try to enter a test sales order and follow it through invoicing, etc... GP's help (in Contents section, Sales Order Processing, Transaction Entry, Orders, Entering and Order) says this: To enter an order: Open the Sales Transaction Entry window. (Transactions >> Sales >> Sales Trx Entry) Select Order, and enter or select the ID of the type of order to enter. Enter a document number or accept the default entry. .... and so on.... But when I go to Transaction >>...

Z Report missing sales transactions
Hi We have 42 stores connecting to RMS HQ and stores blind close and then perform a Z Report every morning. When looking at our year end procedures, we have found hundreds of sales transactions over the past year which appear on the detailed sales report but for some reason are not included in the Z Report sales figures. It is usually just 1 or 2 missing items per Z Report. Any ideas what causes this and how to fix? first step of diagnosing would be.. are these sales missing at the store level? or are they only missing at the HQ level? sometimes not all sales are posted...

Money 2000 v8 wanting to open from F drive
I've just installed Money 2000 v8.0 on a new PC (using Vista) All is working ok but it keeps looking for MSMONEY.EXE in "F" drive, if I click "continue" then it opens fine, but it's annoying me! Any ideas anyone please? Thanks A restart solved it, all ok now! Thanks anyway "Joe Bloggs" <alcoNOSPAM@bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:M6CdnVtGjvn4TiHUnZ2dnUVZ8hmWnZ2d@bt.com... > I've just installed Money 2000 v8.0 on a new PC (using Vista) > > All is working ok but it keeps looking for MSMONEY.EXE in "F" drive, if I &...

Repeating Sales order document!!
On GP 7.0, in SO setup screen there is a box call ALLOW REPEATING DOCUMENTS. What is this function do and how it work. I tried to search for the topic but no luck. Thanks!!! Allow Repeating Documents in Sales Quote Setup: Mark this option if you want to allow documents with this quote ID to repeat. If you mark this option, the Frequency and Times to Repeat fields in the Sales Document Detail Entry window will be enabled and you can enter repeating information as you enter repeating quotes. If you choose to use repeating quotes, you'll have to enter them in a batch so they can ...

reinstall money
I have had many computer problems lately, I have installed Money plus deluxe v 17.120.1415 and have already reinstalled it 3 times on the third one I had to call MS and they helped me. Now I have to format my C drive again, so is there any way I can salvage this install so I don't have to call again. All installs have been on same computer Thanks Jim In microsoft.public.money, reddog wrote: >I have had many computer problems lately, I have installed Money plus >deluxe v 17.120.1415 and have already reinstalled it 3 times on the >third one I had to call MS and they helped me. ...

Add Users to the Business Portal site
Hello all, I have a new installation of Dynamics SL FP1, Business Portal FP1 and MOSS 2008 Enterprise. All of the installs went great without any errors during the installation. Next I configured Dynamics SL with a database update, added users, added all of my registration keys, created databases and then installed the business portal. Agian all went well.. Then I went into the business portal site and tried to add users. So I go to the business portal home page and click site actions>site settings> under Business Portal administration i click the link users The first thing i get ...

Download directly to MS Money
I'm trying to download directly to my MS Money 2003 Deluxe from a checking account. All goes well. It Money asks me what account then I get a message that money was unable to balance the account. Here is when things go wrong. When I tried to balance my account manually I first noticed that the end balance from the previous account was off by less than $10. First thing I did was restore from my backup and then I looked at the balance. This time it showed my balance as being equal to the statement. Now I tried to download again from my bank. Again the balance was off. This time I notice...

where to buy business card stock
I need to know sources for purchasing card stock on which to print my own business cards. Any decent office supply store would be a start.. -- Mike Hall MVP - Windows Shell/User "mssc6644" <mssc6644@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3139653C-C4F9-492D-BEDE-472A6FE02BBE@microsoft.com... >I need to know sources for purchasing card stock on which to print my own > business cards. ...

Money 2004 Error 1335
Any way to fix this? I have attempted to load the cd to a folder on the desk top, go to msconfig and ensured that selective startup was enabled with Load Startup items un- checked and still get through about 45 seconds until I get this error of Money 2004. I have set this same software up from the same disk on my lap top, but my terminal pc will not take. ANY SUGGESTIONS????? In microsoft.public.money, Jim shaut wrote: >Any way to fix this? I have attempted to load the cd to >a folder on the desk top, go to msconfig and ensured that >selective startup was enabled with Load...

Error when forwarding email in Sales outlook Client
Hi, I'm getting an error: "an error has occured please contact your system admin" when I tried to forward an email that has been promoted to CRM in the Sales Outlook client. And, the email is not forwarded because of that error. This error happens once we put a patch in our windows 2003 server that's compatible with Windows xp2 for workstation that runs CRM. After we pt the patch, we re-installed CRM on that server. Before this patch is put, there was no error. Has anybody experienced the same problem? Thank you for your help. Lia Budiman ...

MSN Bill Pay account after upgrade to Money 2005 (Merge accounts)
I upgraded from Money 2004 to Money 2005, converting my 04 file that had MSN Bill Pay set up as being associated with my checking account. After the upgrade and conversion, I had an extra separate account for MSN Bill Pay in addition to my checking account. The MS support pages give instructions to merge the duplicates accounts, but on attempting this, Money said I had no duplicate accounts to merge. I have read on this forum that others have had this same or similar problems, so I thought I'd share my findings. It turns out that you have to install Money 2005 AND perform the onl...

Best Super property sale site for you......sale...sale...sale...sale...sale...sale...
The best site for your information all about property sale http://www.superpropertysale.info thanks. ...

Sales For Outlook unable to syncronise with CRM server
I have installed the CRM server and loaded up the sample data for evaluation purposes. I then installed the Sales for Outlook on my PC (No errors during any installation so-far). Now when I try to create an appointment task or e-mail, I get the following error: --------------------------- Microsoft CRM --------------------------- An error occurred while trying to synchronize the appointment information to the Microsoft CRM system. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- Is there some configuration I have failed to complete, or does anyone have any ideas about this error? ...

I need to set sales rep ID for a recall to original sales rep??
At our store, we have run into some problems when people return an item in exchange for another item. When the transaction is recalled for return, the salesrepID from the original transaction appears on the returned items, which is what we want. However, the new items added to the transaction have the sales rep ID of the current POS session. In our particular circumstance we want the sales rep ID for the exchanged items to match the sales rep ID for the original transaction. We do not want to different rep IDs on the transaction. I tried to solve this with a customization, here is ...

Re: Money Not Handling Like Transactions the Right Way
Carl, tks for your reply. - I believe this problem is within MS Money, and how it is perceiving two like transactions when it downloads transaction from my checking account. Following germane: - This is not QIF statements, it is the automatic downloading of transactions from my bank. I provide MS Money the username and password, and it downloads the transactions. SOP. - The monthly transfers are from my checking account to T. Rowe Price via monthly debit set up long ago. - Both individual transactions show up properly when I access my checking account via my bank website - Both t...

layaway and sales transaction
Situation: Customer wants to layaway expensive item, but also has small items she wants right away. I seem to be having a hard time figuring the right way to do this. When I tender I thought it would ask me if it's a partial pickup or not , but it doesn't. Instead it wants a deposit on the entire order some of which needs picked up right away. Now I know I can do it in 2 transactions, but is there a way to do it all in one transaction. I require a 50% deposit on layaways. I've been doing this in 2 transactions and adding the totals together for far too long. Please tell me I...

Importing an Old Money File
I had a system crash yesterday and all I could recover was the "My Money.mny" file - created in Money 2003. Is this where my data resides? Can I import this into a new version of Money - since I also lost my Money 2003 CD? -- Cheers, Bill G. Yes and yes provided the new version of Money is from the same geography as your M2003. i.e. both US or both UK. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Bill G." &...

Project Accounting
Hi, When I run the Cycle Biller, it is automatically computing a state sales tax amount. The project budget for all cost categories are set as non-taxable. Where is the tax schedule defaulting from? Thanks. I believe it is default setup from the customer record under "Ship to" and depends on what sales tax id you have set-up at that screen. "Glen" wrote: > Hi, > > When I run the Cycle Biller, it is automatically computing a state sales tax > amount. > The project budget for all cost categories are set as non-taxable. > > Where is the t...