Sale Proceeds of $0 generates wrong gain/loss in Capital Gains Rep

I have some options that expired worthless and the download from the
financial institution reported a sale with proceeds of $0. However, the
Capital Gains report used the Purchase Cost (instead of the reported $0) as
Sale Proceeds and produced a wrong gain/loss of $0!
0
rwt168 (1)
1/26/2005 11:27:04 AM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

OE 6.0 imbeds seperating as attachements
When I receive emails with a background or a JPG or GIF they are seperated as attachements and are no longer a part of the message. Is there a setting that has gotten changed? I have been thru every screen that I can find. John <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I receive emails with a background or a JPG or GIF > they are seperated as attachements and are no longer a > part of the message. Is there a setting that has gotten > changed? I have been thru every screen that I can find. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

sales Configurator and sales forecast
I am trying to use the sales Configurator in Great Plains in conjunction with the sales forecast. The problem I am running in to is the items in the forecast are the items that make up the configured item, therefore, the item doesn=92t show as a line item on the Sales Order, therefore, not deducted from the sales forecast. I know it's a lot said in one sentence. Forecast item A for 5, B for 3 and C for 2 all in the month of June. Then a sales order for a configured item (Config) has a due date in June calling out A qty 1 and C qty 1. The forecast QTYs for June should be A for 4, B for ...

sales process
In the interest of saving a little time and getting it right does anybody have a sales process template already built that executes the stages of the solution selling process? If so you can you email it to me at: crm at (go away spammers) ibizinitiatives.com Or is it posted someplace on the partner site or int tech support someplace that I haven't found yet? much appreciated. Jerry ibizinitiatives. (spammers go away) com Jerry You can download a tool from Microsoft that allows you to export and import workflow processes between crm serve...

Report builder 2.0 create report incident based
I would like to make a report of the cases which are made and how much time we spended at the specific case. I add the incidentbase and the incidentresolutinbase in the reportbuilder but the items are unrelated. There must be an incidentid in the both bases but he is only in the incidentbase. Can someone explain how solve the problem. Or do I have to select other tables? I hope someone can help Hi Erik, You should not be writing reports against the base tables - use the Filtered views instead. They are easier to use and will respect the CRM security of the user running the report...

Short Sale of Options
I'm trying out Money Plus Deluxe (trial version). I can't update my investment account because it's hungup on option transactions. I download info from my investment account and I have an option short sale (sell to open). So I now have this list of transactions to enter into Money, and it hits the short option which is listed something like "CHK Sep 45 Call". It tells me that this item already exists, asks if I want to choose another from the pull-down list above, but the pull-down is grayed out. Then I notice an extra space after "CHK", so I delete one ...

CRM 4.0 Desktop Client
Hello everyone! I installed a brandnew MS CRM 4.0 System Enterprise and a brandnew XP Pro Client with Office 2007 installed. On this xp client I then installed the CRM 4.0 Outlook client. Everyting seems fine, Outlook starts without any problems. I then configured a new Data Group which should synchronize some contacts. I enabled this Data Group. When I try to synchronize Outlook with CRM, my Outlook reports an error and closes in the middle of the synchronization process. I then first disabled the Data Group, but still get the same error when trying to synchronize and also the CRM cli...

Exchanging items (return and sale in one transaction)
Is is possible to return and sell an item in the same transaction? For example, a customer wants to return clothing in one size and get the same item in another size. There is no price difference. Is there any problem with recalling the original transaction for return and then scanning the right size item in that same transaction? Also, is it possible to return one or more item and simultaneously buy one or more items with different prices/total costs? RMS Help file doesn't have information on this. ______________________________________________________ Larry Leveen OlyBikes Bikes...

Log Stalls/Sec above 0
In KB Article 188676 there are some tuning suggestions offered for tuning large Exchange servers. At the bottom of the article it lists 2k3 Std/Enterprise, 2K Std and 5.5 Std. Does this mean it the article does not apply to 2K Enterprise? Is it not required on Enterprise, or is there a different method? Im sure it applies! On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 07:27:06 -0800, EMFDMC <EMFDMC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In KB Article 188676 there are some tuning suggestions offered for tuning >large Exchange servers. At the bottom of the article it lists 2k3 >Std/Enterprise, 2...

RMS 2.0 User Manuals
Hello, Where can I get RMS 2.0 User Manuals in PDF format? Does such a thing exist? -Thank you They are available on CustomerSource in pdf format. Click on Documentation on the left side of the main menu. Marc "Haik" <Haik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D562D50E-37C1-4F72-85CB-567B88208277@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > Where can I get RMS 2.0 User Manuals in PDF format? Does such a thing > exist? > > -Thank you ...

importing/exporting Outlook Express 6.0 Messages
Exporting Outlook Express 6.0 on Window 98 to Outlook Express 6.0 on Window XP Home Edition: Following intruction for exporting/importing message fail! "Cannot initialize MAPI" Importing/exporting address book does not work either. Appreciate help. Thanks. Please post in an Outlook Express Group.: Microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress "joseph" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16bf501c44845$c856ede0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Exporting Outlook Express 6.0 on Window 98 to Outlook > Express 6.0 on Window XP Home Edit...

why would sa not have security to Financial Reconcile in 10.0
Hello: We did a test upgrade from 8.0 to 10.0 and security converted successfully. What's strange, though, is that sa did not have access to Reconcile Financial Information. sa had access to System (of course), Inventory, and Fixed Assets as shown by navigating to Tools...Utilities. Since sa has the POWERUSER role in 10.0, why would sa not have access to everything? Could it be that in 8.0 in this install that sa's rights were limited to begin with by the client? Does this diminish in 10.0 the POWERUSER role if it is given to another user? In other words, would other users...

Do not show a portion of the data series if the value is 0
Say I have data as follows Apr-09 May-09 Jun-09 1.00 2.00 2.00 0.00 1.00 1.00 0.00 0.00 2.00 If the quantities I have listed are driven off of formulas, how could I not plot the zero values. Thanks Would have been nice to see the formula but I will make one up You might have =A1/10 Change it to =IF(A1=0,NA(),A1/10) When you make the chart, the cells with NA() (which display as #N/A) will not get plotted best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "asmithbcat" <asmithbcat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

entering a sales order
I am a struggling first time GP 7.5 user, and have set up my company to a point where I thought I could try to enter a test sales order and follow it through invoicing, etc... GP's help (in Contents section, Sales Order Processing, Transaction Entry, Orders, Entering and Order) says this: To enter an order: Open the Sales Transaction Entry window. (Transactions >> Sales >> Sales Trx Entry) Select Order, and enter or select the ID of the type of order to enter. Enter a document number or accept the default entry. .... and so on.... But when I go to Transaction >>...

Smartlist Issue in Great plains 8.0
Hello!! I am fairly new to Great Plains. I have an issue with smartlist. Was wondering if I could get some sort of assistance. One of the smartlist gets its information/data from a view created in SQL Server. This SQL view was altered to accomadate a new column. How do I get this new column to appear in Smartlist? Please help!! Thanks in advance You cannot modify the existing SmartLists objects. You would need to purchase SmartList Builder to create new SmartLists. -- Charles Allen, MVP "AD" wrote: > Hello!! > > I am fairly new to Great Plains. I have an is...

missing or broken reference to the file "mscomct2.ocx" version 2.0
MS Access 2007 - Windows 7 We have a small Access database on a small server accessed through work statons. We have recently changed our infastructure to a Windows 7 / Office 2007 platform. 2 PCs can access and utilize the database succesfully through Windows 7 / Office 2007. However when we try to open the database from other machines, we get an error message that "Your MS database or project contains a missing or broken reference to the file "mscomct2.ocx" version 2.0". To ensure that your database or project works properly, you must fix this refere...

problem accessing reports via CRM3.0 over SSL
Hi, Looking for a fix please anyone... I can access reports directly on https://<server>/reportserver but through CRM I get the following error. I have the RSAppPool set to use .NETv1.1 as with v2.0 I get other issues I am currently using a self-generated cert for testing purposes If I set the registry SQLRSServerURL as http: it seems to work but the report output is not connected as port 80 is not open. TIA Chris ================================================================= Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details: Server Error in '/' Application. The underlying conn...

Z Report missing sales transactions
Hi We have 42 stores connecting to RMS HQ and stores blind close and then perform a Z Report every morning. When looking at our year end procedures, we have found hundreds of sales transactions over the past year which appear on the detailed sales report but for some reason are not included in the Z Report sales figures. It is usually just 1 or 2 missing items per Z Report. Any ideas what causes this and how to fix? first step of diagnosing would be.. are these sales missing at the store level? or are they only missing at the HQ level? sometimes not all sales are posted...

Change #Value! to 0
hi, I have an excel worksheet where in cell c52, I divide C6/C20, which gives me #value!. I know that this is because C6 = 0. I wanted to know if anyone has any tricks where I can somehow use an IF statement to turn the #value! into a 0. any help would be greatly appreciated. cheers. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi Kenkozo! =C6/C20 won't return #VALUE! if C6 = 0 unless C20 is text. I'd check back at your problem and post back as you should be certain of the cause of errors before you trap them. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njh...

If >0, count various codes in a range on another sheet
I have this formula in N37 =SUM(G37:M37)/5 If the above result is >0, I want to count the number of times a specific code(PQ) is in a specific range on another worksheet, and in cell N38, I'd like the result to be, if PQ occurs 2 times in that range, 2 PQ. And if not >0, then nothing. Something like. If N37>0, countif(data!A1:A7*PQ*,"") So the result in the sample would be 2 PQ A s s pq pq s s s Thanks Steve N38: =IF(N37>0,COUNTIF(data!A1:A7,"*PQ*"),"") HTH Bob "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft...

CRM 4.0 and 1.2 SDK
Does anyone know if code written using the 1.2 SDK will work in the upgraded 4.0 environment? Thanks in advance. Check the CRM 3.0 SDK for deprecated ; ie approaches in 1.2 that would not be supported in future versions "Nahi" <nvsimon@msn.com> wrote in message news:9ad92e8c-8f5a-4be9-a760-25db08b0cc42@s19g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone know if code written using the 1.2 SDK will work in the > upgraded 4.0 environment? Thanks in advance. On Jan 16, 4:33=A0pm, Nahi <nvsi...@msn.com> wrote: > Does anyone know if code written using the 1.2 SDK wi...

wrong payee associates with downloaded transactions
When something goes wrong and a wrong payee gets assocaited with a downloaed amount, it seems to stick. Where can you edit the assocation onformation? For instance every time I shop at home depot, the transaction comes through as 17767 XXXX street... Money decided some time back that this was a Comcast cable bill, and every time I download a transaction from Home Depot it appears in the register as Comcast. Any help appreciated.. ...

Repeating Sales order document!!
On GP 7.0, in SO setup screen there is a box call ALLOW REPEATING DOCUMENTS. What is this function do and how it work. I tried to search for the topic but no luck. Thanks!!! Allow Repeating Documents in Sales Quote Setup: Mark this option if you want to allow documents with this quote ID to repeat. If you mark this option, the Frequency and Times to Repeat fields in the Sales Document Detail Entry window will be enabled and you can enter repeating information as you enter repeating quotes. If you choose to use repeating quotes, you'll have to enter them in a batch so they can ...

Purchase Order Generator and "Include Orders with No Vendor ID"
GP 8.0, SQL We use Purchase Order Generator. We have a problem with employees not unchecking the box "Include Orders with No Vendor ID" What constitutes an order with no vendor ID? And how can I correct the data? I would like to remove this situation so it doesn't matter whether or not the box is checked. Thanks, Jason ------=_NextPart_0001_63AB11D9 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Jason, Thank you for posting to the Great Plains Newsgroups. PO generator looks at the Primary vendor associated to the Item/site combination. If you go to Cards ...

Error when forwarding email in Sales outlook Client
Hi, I'm getting an error: "an error has occured please contact your system admin" when I tried to forward an email that has been promoted to CRM in the Sales Outlook client. And, the email is not forwarded because of that error. This error happens once we put a patch in our windows 2003 server that's compatible with Windows xp2 for workstation that runs CRM. After we pt the patch, we re-installed CRM on that server. Before this patch is put, there was no error. Has anybody experienced the same problem? Thank you for your help. Lia Budiman ...

Best Super property sale site for you......sale...sale...sale...sale...sale...sale...
The best site for your information all about property sale http://www.superpropertysale.info thanks. ...