Reverse Split

Money International Version 2003

trying to do a 0.25 for 1 split.  Money wants integers in the split field,
so I tried to do a 1 for 4 "split".  Money gave a completely unrelated
answer.  I then did a 50 for 200 "split" (I have 200 shares being reduced to
50) - again it gave a number completely unrelated.  I tried various
permutations and each time, the division or multiplication numbers were
total nonsense.

Any help?

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, ZootRot wrote:

>Money International Version 2003
>
>trying to do a 0.25 for 1 split.  Money wants integers in the split field,
>so I tried to do a 1 for 4 "split".  Money gave a completely unrelated
>answer.  I then did a 50 for 200 "split" (I have 200 shares being reduced to
>50) - again it gave a number completely unrelated.  I tried various
>permutations and each time, the division or multiplication numbers were
>total nonsense.
>
>Any help?

50 for 200 should work fine, as should 1 for 4. Perhaps you have
more than one split from your tries still there.

From the Portfolio view,
UpdatePrices->UpdatePricesManually Look through the
table and find the entry in the Source column that say "Stock
Split". If it is not the one entry you want, delete the entry.
0
via_newsgroup (13113)
7/18/2007 3:51:04 PM
Thanks.  That worked once I found where to view the splits (never done a
manual update) and then deleted the entry.

> In microsoft.public.money, ZootRot wrote:
>
>>Money International Version 2003
>>
>>trying to do a 0.25 for 1 split.  Money wants integers in the split field,
>>so I tried to do a 1 for 4 "split".  Money gave a completely unrelated
>>answer.  I then did a 50 for 200 "split" (I have 200 shares being reduced
>>50) - again it gave a number completely unrelated.  I tried various
>>permutations and each time, the division or multiplication numbers were
>>total nonsense.
>>
>>Any help?
>
> 50 for 200 should work fine, as should 1 for 4. Perhaps you have
> more than one split from your tries still there.
>
> From the Portfolio view,
> UpdatePrices->UpdatePricesManually Look through the
> table and find the entry in the Source column that say "Stock
> Split". If it is not the one entry you want, delete the entry.

Dual boot in reverse
Hello, I have dual boot system: driveC --> WinXP driveD --->Vista Now, I do not need WinXP anymore. I want to have only Vista and combine C & D into one, single partition. How to do that without reinstalling Vista? Your thoughts appreciated, Claire On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:00:12 -0500, "Claire" <replyto@fra> wrote: >Hello, > I have dual boot system: >driveC --> WinXP >driveD --->Vista >Now, I do not need WinXP anymore. >I want to have only Vista and combine C & D into one, single partition. &...

i need help in splitting a procedure
I have an add button on a form, that when clicked has the followin procedure. Private Sub cmdAdd_Click() Dim myval1 As Integer Dim myval2 As Integer If labT01.Caption = "" Then labT01.Caption = txtTrip.Value labEDWA01.Caption = txtWA.Value labEDFlr01.Caption = txtFlr.Value labEDHght01.Caption = txtHght.Value labEDMat01.Caption = txtMat.Value labEDSF01.Caption = txtSF.Value labEDNotes01.Caption = txtNotes.Value myval1 = labEDHght01.Caption myval2 = labEDFlr01.Caption labMCPSF01.Caption Format(Application.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(labEDMat01.Caption Workbooks("bidditdb.xls&qu...

REVERSING TEXT
HOW CAN I REVERSE TEXT AND PICTURES ON PUBLISHER TO PRINT ONTO T.SHIRTS spike <spike@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > HOW CAN I REVERSE TEXT AND PICTURES ON PUBLISHER TO PRINT ONTO > T.SHIRTS YES. PLEASE READ REPLY TO YOUR FIRST POST. Please do not talk in all caps. It is considered shouting and makes your post difficult to read and is rude. Your first message ("how do i reversie pictures and text for printing to t.shirts") is directly below this one and has been answered by yours truly. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

Formulas reversed
Using Office 2007 and windows XP. The back slash has become "multiply" and the star has become "divide". In other words, these two symbols are reversed. Have no idea how this happened. How can it be reversed back to normal? thanks. Please give an example of formula, values of input cells and result of formula -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "RENEE" <RENEE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C56D666E-70CD-4E8F-97F9-1FAD9CE92024@microsoft.com... > Using Office 2007 and windows XP. The back slas...

splitting forename and surname
i have a sheet with a column containing both forenames and surnames (with a space in between) in the same cell. can i split this into two columns, so that i can sort the list by surname? tia cal Insert a new column to the right select your column with the data data|text to columns delimited by a space character. cal wrote: > > i have a sheet with a column containing both forenames and surnames (with a > space in between) in the same cell. > can i split this into two columns, so that i can sort the list by surname? > > tia > cal -- Dave Peterson nice one dave -...

Splitting Database 05-13-10
I have completed the process for splitting my database with the assistance of this forum. But I realized that my code to post an appointment to the Outlook Calendar was no longer working. It gave me the message: "Compile Error: User- defined type not defined" and highlighted "Dim outobj As Outlook.Application. " of the code. So I looked at my references and realized that all were not transferred over to the new databases so I began to add the ones I had in the actual database. But now when I add the following reference - Microsoft DAO 3. 6 Object Library, it gives m...

Possible to reverse a row of entries?
Is there a command or format command that will let me take a row of entries and reverse them? In other words if I have rows #1 through #10 top to bottom, I now want them to go #10 to #1 top to bottom. thanks Rick Hi in B1 enter =OFFET($A$10,-(ROW()-1),0) and copy down for ten rows -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany rs wrote: > Is there a command or format command that will let me take a row of > entries and reverse them? In other words if I have rows #1 through > #10 top to bottom, I now want them to go #10 to #1 top to bottom. > > thanks > > Rick Ric...

Reverse arrow for hyperlinks

Reverse engineering
I have to document an Access 97 that has grown like wild blackberries. The database's creator has left us no documentation at all and I would like Visio to extract as much information as possible. So far I have extracted a good UML of the tables. Currently I am doing screen dumps of the forms to show what the screens look like - then pasting them into Visio. What else can I do? Can I extract the queries, forms, reports, macros and modules also - and save and print these out from Visio? Please advise. As I remember there was a "database documenter" with Access. I don...

splitting the values from one column into two
I have spreadsheet that has a column for names. The names have been input as follows: lastname, firstname". Is there a way to copy the first name to a new column and the last name to a different column? -- Elise King-Lynch Data>Text to Columns and choose a delimiter of comma -- HTH Bob Phillips "Elise" <Elise@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1DE484B8-8908-4721-9EA8-73C7F272FEFB@microsoft.com... > I have spreadsheet that has a column for names. The names have been input as > follows: lastname, firstname". Is there a way to copy the...

Can I reverse the order of data in a set of cells?
I have a column of cells filed with data. I know I can transpose the data 90 degrees, but is there a way to cut or copy the data in the cells and paste it so the values are in the opposite order, i.e. a 180 degree difference? Thanks to anyone who can help. I am using Excel 2003. One way, insert a new column or use an existing, number it from 1 - n (where n is the last index value you want to reverse the order of, so if your column is 100 rows number the help column 1, 2, 3 - 100) select both columns and sort descending on the help column -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "salwitt"...

Reversal encryption
Hello, I need a good algorithm for encrypting some vital information about my app in an INI file. I have a class for MD5, but it's not reversible. I'd like to use a private or public key to decrypt the text. By the way, what's the difference between private and public key when we talk about encryption? Sugestions, please? I have googled about the public key encryption and found that CryptoAPI is used frequently. Is this API part of the Windows? If not, what I need to use it? "Jeova Almeida" <jeovaalmeida@yahoo.com> escreveu na mensagem news:e1uwDhuTJHA...

can i somehow put two cells into one column or split a column
Data>text to columns to split =A1&B1 in a third cell with concatenate 2 (or more) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "Chrono" <Chrono@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E211310C-11BC-423A-92AF-5F0863940E4D@microsoft.com... > ...

Reverse List?
Greetings! What's happening with the reverse list as of late? It seems like it's not updating anymore since the contacts that I add are never displayed. I have tested this by using my primary account to add my secondary account and then accepting the invitation on the secondary account, my secondary account (target) could see my primary account (source) in the list, but my primary account could not see my secondary account, and both had each other in their contact lists. Thanks in advance; -- jps Greetings jps, I have no real fix for you, but I can confirm...

Customer EFT Reversal
In GP 10, we're getting ready to start using Electronic Funds Transfer in our Receivables area, i.e, we're going to take our customers' payments directly from their bank accounts. If there's a problem where we take a customer's money in error, how do we put it back into their back account using EFT? Thanks! Mary Fetsch ...

xy scatter plot and split function clarification
I have data like this in a file. i need to draw a simple XY scatter plot, 221 -255 196 -255 191 -255 181 -255 168 -255 159 -255 151 -255 150 -255 105 -255 I opening this file and try to use split function Do Until EOF(TestFileNumber) Line Input #TestFileNumber, TempStr If TempStr = "" Then 'Do nothing Else ReDim Preserve Str2(Count) Str2 = Split((TempStr), " ") Count = Count + 1 End If but Str2 array indexes are always 0 and 1 though count increments and how do i draw the xyscatter chart whi...

How do I reverse this?
Somehow I've managed to turn off the automatic capitalisation at the start of a new sentence only. It was working fine until I accidentally clicked something with my mouse and now the feature has gone!! This is really annoying. I've done the Tools-Options-Spelling thing, though, and everything seems to be the same as it was before!! Any ideas??? Thanks, Pip "Pip" <Pip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A807C07E-502F-4D82-ACD8-FAFE2917EB3D@microsoft.com... > Somehow I've managed to turn off the automatic capitalisation at the > start ...

Splitting Database 12-23-09
Two main questions with one sub question in the second question. First, I split a database, and if I try to open the front end while a user is using a connected Data Access Page, it does not let me in. If I log in during a time that no one is using the Data Access Page, I can get in and after I'm in they can get in too, and the users of the Data Access Page can have simultaneous use with me. What can I do so that I can get in the front end at any time regardless of what activity is taking place with the Data Access Page? Second, how do I distibute copies of the front end?...

My printer is printing in reverse. How do i turn it off?
I have tried - properties, advanced, mirror image off. It works once and then goes back to mirror image. How do I turn it off permenantly? Please Change the printer Properties from Start | Settings | Printers and Faxes. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "lindylou2" <lindylou2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9B714C97-D395-49DC-87BC-67184A8A4736@microsoft.com... >I have tried - properties, advanced, mirror image off. It works once and > then goes back to mirror image...

Reverse of export to database
Ave, I would like to generate a Visio drawing starting from an Access database which contains the results of an 'export to database' of an existing drawing. I found import possibilities from Excel, csv, txt files, but not from databases. I'm using Visio 2002 Professional. Greetings, Are you trying to import the data from the database tables or the database schema? If it is the database schema, run the Database modeling template (File \ New \ Database \ Database model diagram) If you want to get the data, try the "Link to Database" dialog (Tools \ Macros \ Visio Extras...

CListView icons in *reverse* order with XP commctrl 6??? #2
hi there i have a CListView derived window in my app, which i have set to Icon Mode, and i sort my items alphabetically now it all works fine, except when i include the manifest for using the XP commctrl6 lib, this listview displays the icons in *revrese* alphabetical order, and, now this is the crazy bit, they are displayed from the bottom up!!!! ie, if without the manifest they are displayed as: iconA iconB iconC iconD iconE iconF iconG then they are displayed with the manifest as: iconG iconD iconE iconF iconA iconB iconC *and*, they are placed from the *bottom* of the view window u...

reverse a CArray
Just started using CList and CArray and I'm trying to reverse the order of a CArray with the code below. It appears to have no effect and I don't see why... Any clues? <code> CArray<CString, CString&> tmp; tmp.Add(CString("1")); tmp.Add(CString("2")); tmp.Add(CString("3")); int count = tmp.GetCount(); for(int i = 0; i < count; i++) { OutputDebugString(tmp[i]); OutputDebugString("\n"); } for(int i = 0; i < count; i++) { ...

Reverse Worksheet
Somehow I have reversed my worksheets? the A1 cell is in the Top-Right corner. How do I get it back to the Top-Left corner? Hi John tools / options / international - choose left to right under default direction Cheers julieD "John Wolfe" <John Wolfe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DEAD5A71-C86B-4869-866D-E2AD513C9A20@microsoft.com... > Somehow I have reversed my worksheets? the A1 cell is in the Top-Right > corner. How do I get it back to the Top-Left corner? ...

reverse lookup for my exchange server..............
I am using Exchange 2003 (name riley) on win 2003 AD domain controller. When I setup my AD, I used abc.com as my domain name. I figured it not a problem since I am only using it locally. I can send and receive e-mails with no problem. Now, since many are using reverse lookup to filter out spam e-mail, I am in trouble. When you do an nslookup for my exchange server from your server, it comes up as riley.abc.com with an IP address that belongs to abc.com (which is another website that does not belong to us). E-mails are being rejected by those who use reverse lookup because it does not match. ...

Reversing chart
http://www.dbconsult.dk/ms/diagram.jpg shows a diagram and its data. The A-columnt holds the months for the label at x-axis. (5th month and 6 months backward). The D-column (g/kWh) holds the actual data for the diagram. This part is fine. However, it is more intuitive to have the oldest month shown first (most left) in the diagram. So that the diagram from left to right shows the months 12 to 5, showing past to present. Is it possible to have the data shown as they are, but have the chart to reverse the months? Regards /Snedker -- http://www.dbconsult.dk http://www.vinthervej2.dk [privat...