Return Calculations in Portfolio Mgr. has wrong historical data

One of my funds (FADIX) in the Return Calculations view shows shows
significantly incorrect prices for the end of 2006 and beginning of 2007 that
is skewing the YTD, 1 year, and 3 year return percentages.  How do I get the
correct pricing info to register?  I would have thought that every time Money
2007 updated, it would have captured the correct historical pricing - but
obviously I am wrong.  Any ideas?
0
charlie (92)
10/10/2007 9:00:01 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Publisher
I am not sure if this post belongs in this newsgroup or in Access. I have not recieved an anser in the Access group so I will try it here. I have a document designed in Publisher 2003 that I want to do a merge with a query in Access 2003. When I choose the Access front end on the local computer to link to and test the connection I get a "Microsoft Data Link Error" window that states "Test onection failed because of an error initializing provider. Cannot start you application. The workgroup information file is missing or opened exclusively by another user." The Acce...

Customer Returns
I'd like to know if there someone has written a RMS report that shows the customer account number, customer's name (last, first), and other customer statistics that INCLUDE pieces purchased and pieces returned. Or, if someone with more knowledge of SQL would care to share their coding expertise to accomplish the same, it would be appreciated. ...

Offline competitor data lost
Hi - has anyone seen this problem before or can you offer a solution? Going offline using MS CRM 1.2 Sales for Outlook - I can view most information, leads, accounts, products etc but if I choose competitors I do not see any - I have a number of competitors previously entered. If I go back online they appear again... ...

Ten Key Calculator cell format
Is there a way to format a cell to move the decimal back two spaces similar to a ten key adding machine. In example, if I key 1025 in a cell can a custom format make that value 10.25. Other examples: Enter Format 10 .10 456 4.56 2000 20.00 Thanks in advance for anyone who could help me with this. Manny ...

Quicker Calculation Time
I have a sheet thath as multiple LOOKUP functions being used and couple custom functions being used. The calculations are extremely slow...is there a way to speed them up -- jeffcravene ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jeffcravener's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=9 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31977 Since you give no details, it's impossible to give you any specific advice. Check out: http://www.decisionmodels.com/optspeed.htm In article <jeffcravener....

Hi, I got Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 in Native Mode and when I receive bad mail the response is made from postmaster@mydomain.com but the return-path field is blank. With some anti-spam filter this Email is Junk. Return-Path: <> Anybody know how to specifeid a return-path to the NDR mail? _____________ Thank you Sebastien On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 12:48:04 -0800, "Sebas" <Sebas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I got Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 in Native Mode and when I receive >bad mail the response is made from postmaster@mydomain.c...

Site for SOP Returns
Is it possible to have a different default Site ID for Returns than Standard Orders? Yes. You must make sure to change the site when performing a Return Transaction. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Everton Raymond" wrote: > Is it possible to have a different default Site ID for Returns than Standard > Orders? Sorry, I did not see the word "default" in your post until after I r...

Query regarding A,B,C char. width values returned in 16-bit and 32-bit OS
I am trying to retrieve individual character widths of a string (from a TrueType font) and I tried using GetCharWidth (which weirdly works for TrueType fonts too tho' MSDN says otherwise) and/or GetCharABCWidths to retrieve the A,B and C spacings. Please note that I have selected the TrueType font (hFont) into the Device Context (hDC). I used GetCharABCWidths. Problem is this: GetCharABCWidths returns correct A,B and C widths in Win 98 and incorrect (much lesser A,B and C widths such that the characters OVERLAP) in other 32-bit OS (NT, XP). The effect is seen across all TrueType fonts, th...

Problem installing up sample data
CRM install went fine. I go to select the user who will run the sample data import wizard, and there isn't one listed. Should I create a new user in AD under Adventureworks & User Manager just to run the import? The manual gives the impression that there should already be a user listed(I'm assuming the administrator account). Thanks in advance, SD ...

Data Tables on Charts
I have 2 files. The first has the source data while the second has the graph that's linked to the data that is in the first. The chart has the option "Show data table" on. When both files are open, the data in the data table is formatted correctly with commas and the correct number of decimal places (ie 1,250.2). However, when I close the source data (or just open the chart file alone) the data table has the values without commas or decimals (ie 1250.222222) How do I get the data table of the chart file to retain the formatting without having to open the source?? I am ...

Pivot table calculated field: multiply Sum of FieldA with Max of FieldB
Hello usenetters, My question concerns Excel 2003. A user asked me about a calculated field in a pivot table. Some of the fields are DT_NOW, GW_WCR, GW_LOB. The formula of the calculated field should depend on the date (DT_NOW): Up to 30/06/2009: Rotation = GW_WCR / GW_LOB * 91 Starting 01/07/2009: Rotation = GW_WCR / GW_LOB * 28 She added a field to the underlying data called ROT_FACTOR, filled with 91 until 30th june and filled with 28 starting 1st july. The current formula is =IF(ROT_FACTOR>300000;GW_WCR/GW_LOB*91;GW_WCR/GW_LOB*28) The cutoff value 300000 is an arbitrary value base...

Report for Returns
Anyone know a why to report on frequency of customer returns -- so we can see if any customers are making habit of this? Thanks and regards, Rich hitman, Try running a detailed sales report filtered to only negative sales displayed. Good luck, Matt "hitman" <hitman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B3EE780-2655-45B4-B3C6-1F5D35FFA2A7@microsoft.com... > Anyone know a why to report on frequency of customer returns -- so we can > see > if any customers are making habit of this? > > Thanks and regards, > > Rich ...

access calculation under these conditions
Hi to all, I am workin with ms access just for a short time , I know just the basics I need to know (queries, forms etc, but no vba or sql). I like to make ms access to calculate something for me but I really dont know where to start or even if it is possible. GOODS PRICE PIECES TOTAL cola 20 x 20x beer 25 y 25y nuts 10 z 10z ------------------------------------------------- total 1000 This is simplified table, I have the prices of goods and the total amount (1000) wich have bee...

Copying Data #2
Hi I have a spreadsheet with 2 sheets in it. Sheet 1 has merged cells, single cells and links on it to data contained in other workbooks. at the end of the working day i want to be able to click a macro to copy this information onto 'Sheet2' which has the same formats on it (merged cells, single cells) but no links. In other words i want the macro to copy and paste 'values' only.Thus retaining the information. When i try to record this macro i get a message telling me that 'The cells need to be the same size' which they are. If i just paste this information from sheet ...

What's wrong with this code
I have the following block of code, i notice by using system task manager MEM Usage ,also using Process Explorer from SysInternals that: 1: CString strImage; 2: GdiplusStartup(&gdiplusToken, &gdiplusStartupInput, NULL); 3: SIZE sz; 4: sz.cx = ::GetSystemMetrics(SM_CXSCREEN); 5: sz.cy = ::GetSystemMetrics(SM_CYSCREEN); 6: HDC hdc = ::GetDC(::GetDesktopWindow()); 7: Graphics *g1 = new Graphics(hdc); 8: Image *image = new Bitmap(sz.cx,sz.cy,g1);// 9: Graphics *g2 = Graphics::FromImage(image); 10: delete image; before the line 8 the mem is (420616 KB) after call line 8 the mem be (...

Returning the Beginning of the week
Returning the beginning of the week. e.g. if the date == 02/03/04 (Friday 2nd March 2004) the beginning week for that date == 01/03/04 (Thursday 1st March 2004) Hows does one go about achieving this? Regards -- Rizitsu ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Rizitsu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15840 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=314968 This formula will take a date in cell A1 and give the start of the wee in B1 * assumes that monday is the start of the week, so i...

UPDATE OF DATA SO
As a data base of UNDER when single is updated I have endorsements of HQ? I need aid ...

calculating with dates
want to calculate the difference between two dates and necesarry to see the result separated by years / months / days but dont know how?? for example: 20/05/2005 - 10/03/1990 = 15 years/ 2months/ 11days thanks for your attention!! PS using excel 2000 See: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm Biff "DzEK" <aaaa@aaaa.hr> wrote in message news:d9v240$75p$1@ss405.t-com.hr... > want to calculate the difference between two dates > and necesarry to see the result separated by years / months / days > but dont know how?? > > for example: 20/05/2005 - 10/03/1...

multiple calculations in 1 cell
In cell C 13 is the quantity of units. In cell G 13 is the total cost. In cell G 6 is the percent of overhead and in cell G 8 is the percent of profit. I want to enter a formula in cell H 13 that will give me a unit price which is (cost plus overhead) + profit. Try this: =3D(G13*(1+G6)*(1+G8))/C13 Hope this helps. Pete On Mar 5, 9:10=A0pm, Pulling Hair <PullingH...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > In cell C 13 is the quantity of units. =A0In cell G 13 is the total cost.= =A0In > cell G 6 is the percent of overhead and in cell G 8 is the percent of pro...

No data event function
Hello. I have many reports and am trying to use a function to display a message when there is no data in the report: "Report has no data." The function seems to work in that if there is data, a report runs with the data. However, if there is no data, the report does not run but "Report has no data" does not appear to the user. I'd appreciate suggestions. Public gfReportHasNoData As Boolean Public Function PrintPreviewReport(pstrReport As String, pfPreview As Boolean, pstrWhere As String) As String 'Comments: Print or preview a report and handle errors 'ps...

return
Capability of the system to automatically change the status of the PO to change order, and add line items that have been returned. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.ms...

Return
When returning an item, can you return the item by selecting the matrix rather than the individual item and changing the quantity to -1? Hi KIm, Normally this won't work as it works in sale where for each matrix type you can put the qunatites. HOWEVER when you select the matrix item it bring the matrix window but allow only one item at a time to be returned and make the -1 qty automatically in return document type. It work but one by one. Regards Akber "Kim" wrote: > When returning an item, can you return the item by selecting the matrix > rather than the individua...

memory stick has lost all data
I (my daughter) have a USB Pen drive with work on it. Today when it plugs into the computer it gives the message that the drive isn't formatted do you want to format it. Well obviously not at the moment but I also can't recover any files. I have tried a number of programs including DDR Pen Drive Recovery and Ontrack Easy Recovery but neither of them find any files at all. If I look on Windows Disk Management it can see the drive (K) and size and also says that it is healthy but again I can't access it. What else can I try to recover the files? Thanks in advance ...

Portfolio Status Bar
I recently had to reinstall Windows and MS Money. After reinstalling and opening my backed up Money file, I noticed that the Status Bar in the Investing Portfolio view no longer contained any information. It use to show my YTD percentage of return. I then went into the option Change Portfolio Settings -> Status Bar. There is a check in the check box next to "Show status bar at the bottom of the Portfolio Manager". This seems correct. But, then there is a user choice for Status Bar Displaly: Select the fields to show in the status bar:". There are the following ...

Returning Multiple Values in a Single Cell
Hello, I posted this same question a couple of weeks ago but forgot to mention a key point. My question was as follows: I have read a few posts regarding this subject but am still somewhat lost. I have a two sheet workbook (Excel 2000). On the first sheet is a list of projects that my department will complete during the year. A description of each project is given, a start date, an end date, as well as which crew will be completing the work (Crew 1 or Crew 2). What I am trying to do on the second sheet is to be able to type in any date, and have the description of the project on that da...