Retire in 1 year! Look at this!

http://tinyurl.com/c363e

Check out this 2005 established company,
currently recruiting online team leaders to help grow and promote the
business! Approved by scam.com, the leading online watchdog site - this
is not a scam or a get rich quick scheme - you will get out what you
put in to this endeavour. I have made more money each month with this
as I grow familiar with it so do give it a go. Low investment to get
started! Take some time to read thru all the info then make your
decision. Work hard at it and this could replace your day job in
months!
http://tinyurl.com/c363e

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050806095547H8z8FaM6

0
sam.900 (3)
10/4/2005 3:47:36 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Retire soon. Retire young.
Dear friend hello I'm Sofia Stavropoulou and I'm here to bring you the most amazing news !!! YES it can happen to you too!!! This secret changed my life totally within the last few months. How could I keep it to myself ??? I'm not making millions or anything as crazy yet, but i have so far managed to secure a 2000,00 euros monthly residual income . This has already given another dimension to my life. For ...... just investing half an hour daily. http://iokasti.juvio.com I invite you to have a look and try yourself what I have found to be the most pleasantly surprising th...

Paste from Word table so that 1 table cell = 1 Excel cell
I have a Word 2002 document with cells that I need to paste into Excel 2002 But, if the Word cell contains text in paragraphs, each paragrph becomes a new cell in Excel. How can I paste from Word to Excel so that all the information stays together and the paragraphs are all in ONE Excel cell? Dave Dave, Highlight the text in word and then click on the cell you want to paste it in after the cursor is blinking in the cell. Dan "Dave G" wrote: > I have a Word 2002 document with cells that I need to paste into Excel > 2002 > > But, if the Word cell contains text in p...

Microsoft Office 2008 Update 2.1.1
I have downloaded the update from this website and from auto-update. The 2.1.1 update supposedly installs, but when auto-update scans for another update, the 2.1.1 update appears again, which suggests that the update is not installing. Is there anyway I can get 2.1.1 to actually install? In article <ee900b6.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, dcronin90@officeformac.com wrote: > I have downloaded the update from this website and from auto-update. The > 2.1.1 update supposedly installs, but when auto-update scans for another > update, the 2.1.1 update appears again, which suggests t...

Import to Retirement Fund in Money
Hi, I am trying to import transactions to a 401K fund in Money 2006, but Money does not offer the retirement fund as selection for the import function. Does anybody know how to import the transactions, either as QIF or OFX file? I don't want to type in all the transactions by hand. If Money 2006 does not support the function, does someone know if the recent versions have that feature? Hope that somebody out there has some good information!!! W. Wahn In microsoft.public.money, wolf_wahn wrote: > > >I am trying to import transactions to a 401K fund in Money 2006, but Money ...

Fixed Asset Retirement date error
Hi all, I get this message when I try to retire one asset: "Retirement Date must be in or before the current fiscal year for any book." The Corporate book is current year, but the tax books (Federal, AMT, ACRS) are still on previous year as our tax accountants are not done with the tax returns yet. Do I have to wait to retire until ALL my books have the Year End Process routine completed for all books? Thanks, ...

Office X to 1.1.2
I'm using Office X, which I upgraded from Word and Excel 98. I have all the original cds and copies of invoices. I'm trying to update to 10.1.2 and ultimately to 10.1.5. The installer won't work. When I installed the original 98 version, I made a typo when entering my last name. So that was carried forward to OS X. Now I'm running Panther, and my name is entered correctly in that. Could that be the reason the installer doesn't work? I can't think of anything else. BTW, is it really worth updating to 10.1.5. What are the advantages? Thanks very much. In article <...

How to assign Spit to 1-origined array?
Currently, I use Split as follows: Dim w, mylist as string w = Split(mylist) That creates an array with the first index (LBound) of zero. Is there a straight-forward to cause the first index to be one? (I don't know the number of "words" in mylist a priori.) I am using Excel 2003 SP3 with VBA 6.5.1024. No, Split is unusual in that it **always** returns a zero-based array even if you use "Option Base 1" to force the lower bound of arrays to be one. -- Rick (MVP - Excel) "Joe User" <joeu2004> wrote in message news:e2JRToChKH...

How do I set up Outlook 2002 SP-1 to use a dial up connection?
I just installed Office 2002 on my home computer. When I trie dto run Outlook, it tries to connect to an Exchange Server, even though I've only got a dial up connection. Then, wheen I tell it to work Off line, it tells me that the outlook.ost file cannot be accessed. Then it quits, and I can't get in to do any setup. Seems to me that you should be configuring Outlook to access an Internet Mail Account, not Exchange Server. How did you manage to set up Outlook to look for an Exchange Server? You've left out some important information. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "...

Looking for a name within a string
Hello I'm looping over a file ,and as I get each line I'm looking for a particualr name. I've tried use the split method, but each line contains whitespaces, and an un even number of white spaces, so the text item I'm looking for isn't always th esame element. Here is a sample of each line of text I I get devicetype1 address1 sn1 file1.txt cost1 devicetype2 address2 sn2 file2.txt cost2 The file I'm looking for has the .txt extension it, so how would I go about finding the location, and going backwards till the firs ...

Fixed Assets Retire & undo Retire Errors
I get the following message when retiring a Fixed Asset: Return Code 16 (End of File) on Script FA_Retire_Asset. and, then, the FA Inquiry shows the Asset Status as Retired. Now, when I go to Retire Undo to retire this asset; I get the following error: Return Code 2 on script FA_Get_Period_Info. Date: 0/0/0000 The error Log displays the following: 2/10/2006 6:37:23 PM FA_Get_Period_Info Return Code 2 on script Calculate_GL_Period Date: 0/0/0000 How do I fix these errors so it would unretire and then retire wothout any errors. Hey Shariq, It is a pleasure to switch roles...

String Value + 1
Hello: The following query returns a string value and, in this case, returns the value "000039". I would, actually, like for the value returned to be "000040". This, in essence, is the value returned from the query "+ 1". I doubt that simply adding the phrase "+ 1" to the query below will return "000040". What syntax would I use, then? Here's the query that I'm referring to: Select ASSETID as LASTFAID from FA00100 as A where assetindex = (select max(assetindex) from FA00100 as B) Thanks! SQL Programmer (it...

Look up range and return value
What I need to do: Using Value "A" (let's say 20), lookup on on a table and find the row that 20 falls in the range of column A and column B (let's say column A is 15 and column B is 25) i want to return the value of column C in the same row. There is a possibility of 150 different rows. Also, value A is in workbook Jobs, and the table is in workbork Tables. Any expertise would be appreciated. You could test if column A is less than 20 And column B is greater than twenty, if true D = C. =IF(AND(A1<20,B1>20),C1,"") Put in col D and co...

outlook outbox is empty but shows (1)
If I create a new e-mail profile will I retain all my existing e-mails in each of my existing categories, Or will I lose what is there? What has this to do with the subject line? What categories are you refering to? Version of OL? Creating a new profile doesnt imapct on data files, but you would have to add your 'old' data file to the profile "chasmiss" <chasmiss@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AAB60027-5E18-48BB-A9FB-F646EB6D0C63@microsoft.com... > If I create a new e-mail profile will I retain all my existing e-mails in > each of my existin...

retirement Matching
how do i enter my 401k matching transaction? Thanks Dave See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q14. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:079901c3b3a5$23010130$a101280a@phx.gbl... > how do i enter my 401k matching transaction? > Thanks Dave ...

When is 70-431 going to be retired?
Anyone know the answer to the above? -- Sheldon The Microsoft policy for exam retirement is modeled on the Microsoft Support Lifecycle Policy for technology releases. In accordance with this policy, exams will be retired when the related technologies are no longer included in Microsoft mainstream support. You can read more about Microsoft Support Lifecycle Policy at http://support.microsoft.com/gp/lifepolicy FYI: The mainstream support for SQL Server 2000 was ended on April 8, 2008. The exams of the previous version (SQL Server 2000) was retired last year (March 31, 2009)...

Fixed Asset Retirement
The fixed asset has been fully depreciated through the end of the month. It now has an NBV of 0, and the flag for fully depreciated is Y. When I then try to retire it on the last day of the month, I expect my result will be a debit to the accumulated depreciation account, and a credit to the fixed asset account. However, what actually happens is that the depreciation for the final month reverses, and the retirement appears to have occured in the prior month. Do I have something set up wrong? ------=_NextPart_0001_2065BA07 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Li...

Looking for a NewsGroup Server in the AT&T network
Hi: Anyone knows the name of a NewsGroup Server (NNTP) in the AT&T network? Thanks much Locksley > Anyone knows the name of a NewsGroup Server (NNTP) in the AT&T > network? Have you considered asking technical support at AT&T? I mean, assuming AT&T is your ISP, I would think that they would know best if they provide a USENET server. That said, http://helpme.att.net/article.php?item=287 might help. -- -f.h On Mar 25, 10:47=A0pm, "Locksley Young" <locks...@att.net> wrote: > Hi: > Anyone knows the name of a NewsGroup Server (NNTP) in the ...

2 Exchange 2003R2 over VPN
I currently have one Exchange 5.5 SP4 server located stateside with a remote office in Hungary that connects via VPN to the Exchange server. Pretty simple with one GAL, message store and one domain. Current total users is <50 with 2 users currently in HU but more coming. Due to time shift (6 hours ahead and no nighttime support) issues and VPN reliability, management has decided it would be good to have a file/Exchange server in Hungary. I want to be able to stay with one domain (companyname.com) and keep the same message store and GAL, if possible. Management has given the go-ahead to ...

asset retirement posting
Ok, I dont see my question posted so here it goes again... I have retired 2 assets that were fully depreciated. I expected to see a debit and credit to the cost and acum depreciation accounts through a FA000 je. When I tried to post to the GL the entry didnt give me anything so there is no FA000 to post... what Im I missing?? I think you have posted to the wrong newsgroup. Not at all clear based on your situation that this has anything to do with Microsoft Office for the Macintosh. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 13/05/10 19:42, Daniela wrote: > Ok, I do...

Money 2005
http://www.atomicpark.com/productDetail.aspx?prodId=19934&refId=6&sk=70916 Web site now says 8/15/04. On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 21:10:13 -0400, Pug Ugly <me@home.com> wrote: >http://www.atomicpark.com/productDetail.aspx?prodId=19934&refId=6&sk=70916 ...

Retirement planner in 2005?
I have Money 2002 Deluxe and it has a pretty comprehensive retirement planner. Looking at the 2005 boxes in the store it looks like that planner no longer exists in Money 2005 Deluxe. Is that true? In the version that does include the planner, is it significantly different than what was present in previous years? Thanks. -- Jeff Stevens Email address deliberately false to avoid spam jeff@stevens.com I upgraded from 2002 to 2005 and the Life Time Planner is still there and converted with no problems. "Jeff" <jeff@phony.com> wrote in message news:OA8JlIhBFHA.1396@...

1 new Airport + 1 License + 2 Computers with Office = Trouble
OK, here is my problem. I have one G3 imac, one g4 imac and one g4 laptop computer. i put my office for mac on the g4 imac and g4 laptop computers. as far as i can tell this is not a problem, hence the note below off of the microsoft website. "The license agreement for Office v. X allows you to install your licensed copy of Office on a single computer, such as a desktop computer or workstation, and allows you, as the primary user of such computer, to install a second copy on your portable computer, such as a laptop, for your own personal use. The license agreement does not allow you to ...

create a button when pressed it will +1 to another field
Customer Survey- When a button or cell is pressed once it will add 1 to another existing field and every time it is pressed it will add another 1. Private Sub Commandbutton1_Click() Dim myRange as Range Dim myNumber as Long Set myRange =3D ActiveSheet.Range("a5") '<=3D=3D change myNumber =3D myRange.Value myNumber =3D myNumber + 1 myRange.Value =3D myNumber End Sub susan On Nov 24, 9:25=A0am, mswisher <mswis...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Customer Survey- When a button or cell is pressed once it will...

554 5.1.0 sender denied message
Hi When trying to e-mail one of our contacts we get a bounce back almost immediately saying.... The e-mail address could not be found. Perhaps the recipient moved to a different e-mail organization, or there was a mistake in the address. Check the address and try again. <ourserver.ourdomain.com #5.1.0 smtp;554 5.1.0 Sender Denied> We have been able to send this this contact before but now this message appears. Is there any way to resolve this problem?? Thanks Simon Contact the recipients IT department, the rejection is happening at their end Peter Lawton "...

Form coding for 1-1 relationship
I have a form that is bound to a table. This table has a 1-1 relationship with another table. The data from this other table also appears on the form. I need to retrieve this related data and update it or add a new record when a new record in the bound table is added. What is the best way to do this? Currently the form is bound to the main table and the other data is all unbound and I have to handle all updates and adds in code - which is proving quite complex. Could I have this other data in a subform (even though it would have just one record) and have it updated or added automaticall...