Report (Line Graph) of Total Value of Portfolio on a Daily Basis?

I would like to plot the Total Value of all assets in my
portfolio on a line graph over time. I can do this for
individual stocks or other assets, but not the sum(total
value) of all assets. Is it possible to plot the sum of
all assets in a line graph?

Mike H

0
mihooper (1)
10/8/2003 9:24:32 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Need more Reports

Total number?
hi, I want to display a total number for all the number in series, how to do that? please advice. thanks. Hi What is 'number in serias'? <someone@js.com> wrote in message news:%23jz07DtkKHA.2132@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > hi, I want to display a total number for all the number in series, how to > do > that? please advice. thanks. > > Sum() all number but only the group/category. How to do that? "Uri Dimant" <urid@iscar.co.il> wrote in message news:OZlsMQ2kKHA.3792@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi > What is 'num...

Sales Report #3

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

Excel Graphing Question
Hi, I was wondering if Excel had a way to accentuate intersecting points in a graph. I have a graph with several plots (horizontal) and some more corresponding plots (vertical). Each of these plots intersect and I was wondering if there was a way to dim out (make transparent) the non-intersecting points to accentuate the intersecting ones. Is this possible? Thanks in advance for any help, Andrew Andrew - This may get you started: Click once on a point to select the entire data series. Wait a second or two. Click on an individual point to select just that point. Format ... For more de...

Blank networth reports

eXtender SOP Reports

Reports are not being shown MM07

Sum of values for a month
Simple query that's probably been asked a million times before so it might be easier just to point me in the direction of a website that deals with Excel functions for dimwits. But my query is this.... I have a simple spreadsheet with the following columns : Date (A), Description (B), Income (C), Expense (D), Balance (E). I want a summary of it all at the bottom of the sheet so that for a row entry of "April 2008" it will look to see all the income entries in April 2008 and total them up. Similarly in the next column on the same row there should be a total for expenses fo...

how do I replace formula with value or cell reference with value ?
how do I replace formula with value or cell code with value ? excuse my terminology. consider that just a subject title !! I have 2 questions.. based on that concept A) suppose some cells have formulae like =A4+5 =F3*2 If I copy and paste those cells, I get the formula in another cell. How do I copy the value, paste the value. Not the formula? (Note, i know using notepad can.. i'm wondering if excel alone can) B) How do I turn =A4+F3+H7 into =4+6+3 i.e. I want the formula in there. But not the original A4+F3+H7 formula. I want the =4+6+3 formula. even notepad doesn't help ...

Saving Reports

Assign values to letters
Hello I�m trying to set up an excel sheet to calculate VIN�s fo trailers. The VIN has 17 number/letters. Number 9 is a �check� number in the VIN, you get by taking al numbers/letters and: 1) Take the assigned value, number or a letter converted to a number 2) Multiply by constant number 3) Add all there products 4) Divide by 11 5) Take the numerator of the reduced fraction and that is my 9t number/letter I would like to convert the letter to a number for a calculation tha is required. A=1 T=3 No real pattern, letters I,O,Q are not used Is there a way assign a value to a letter then co...

small business reports ...

Reporting Error ==> very urgent

5 line for each name person
name birth marriage occuption death Is there a question here? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 16:56:21 -0700, joseph todd <joseph todd @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >name >birth >marriage >occuption >death Yes, but it's a secret - you only get told what the question is when you work out the answer. -- Cheers macropod [MVP - Microsoft Word] "Gord Dibben" <gorddibbATshawDOTca> wrote in message news:iqk7u45cjcsssqjs7ns1v99slv0aci2294@4ax.com... > Is there a question here? > > > Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP...

Opening Graph Format Axis Window with Vb code
dear friends, i am using ms office 2003. i have displayed a Microsoft Graph Chart in a form. in that graph if we double click at Origin( where x any y axes intersect each ohter), we will get a data table view. if we again double click at Origin, then we will get a window called Format Axis. it consits of tabs Patterns, scale,Font,Number and Alignment how do we open that window with Vb code. when i click a button that window should be opened ...

Report writer
Hello, I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls advise as I can add the fields containing the data but the data is not appearing on the report. Thanks your comments are appreciated. -- chj@jup Once you were done modifying the report, did you give access to the mdoified report under Security? -- Lyle U chj wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy > of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls > advise as I c...

Loan Accounts in Reports
Bugs are in reports, the loan that I pay to my car is divided in 2, principal and interest, but in reports I can't show the two at same time, the reports show only the interest that I'm paying. The budget have the same problem with loans, it shows values that don't exists, I start a new budget, put all the values correctly and finalize it, when I go to budget home there are values that I not put there. There is some fix to those bugs? ...

array formula values
How to get values obtained by an array formula in a single cell separated by commas or any other symbols? Can we sum up or count the values obtained by an array formula in a single cell? The answer to your second question is yes. Simply wrap the array formula witha SUM() function, and commit the entire formula with Ctrl-Shift-Enter "TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" wrote: > How to get values obtained by an array formula in a single cell separated by > commas or any other symbols? > Can we sum up or count the values obtained by an array formula in a single > cell? ...

Monthly reports in Money 2004 Standard
Is there a way to customize the categories used to compose the Monthly Reports? I would like to omit my business travel and living expenses from these reports, as they are fully reimbursed, and have nothing to do with my household finances. Can this be done in 2004? If not, has this feature been rolled into newer versions? Monthly reports are not customizable in any version of Money that is in the wild. "bob2246" <bob2246@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3493CA51-596F-4D59-9540-F2D79EA5A618@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to customize the categor...