Reoccuring bills and bank download.

I have setup a few bills, many of which vary so i tell it that it may very
and i put in a guess.

it matches the bank transaction with the bill transaction but it always
assumes the number i have entered (which 99% of the time is wrong by a
dollar or two)

how do i tell it to assume the bank is right and just carry on about its
business?

Thanks

Justin

0
jrich5231 (27)
5/11/2007 1:59:49 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

downloaded data only partially appears
Hello, I recently downloaded credit card data to MS Money 2002, and the account list window said " transactions to read: 25". But when I go to the account and try to balance it only 3 transactions appear. Does anyone have an idea how I can view the missing transactions, or what happened to them? By the way, from my paper statement I know that there should be many more than 3 transactions. TIA, Tom I used the file repair command as suggested in the help file "path to msmoney.exe" -s and that fixed it. Tom "Tom Harvey" <tom_reader@*att.nospamdotnet> wr...

Bill Problem
Using Money H&B 2008 and the bills are a problem. When I enter a bill from a previous recorded series the bill enters fine into the register but the column that show the "last paid" does not properly get updated. The column does not change most of the time but the column "due date" will update properly. There also seem to be sometimes where the "due date" might skip an occurance but I can not definitively point to it occurring regularly. If anyone has seen this or has suggestions on the problem, please advise ...

Tranfer of funds between different bank accounts
I am using Money 2007 Deluxe. I am having trouble reconciling my bank statement and the amount listed in money. I believe the problem is transferring funds between different institutions. For example I transfer funds between my primary bank checking account and my Internet savings account. I choose the transfer option from the drop down menu. I tend to get duplicates in the receiving account. (I download the transactions straight from the originator and receiving bank for convenience) I do delete the extra one but I think that can affect the originating account balance. M...

MS 2003
I have calendar entires that are automatically forced to reoccur when I open and change the date. When I go looking for them on the date that I changed them to, they are not there. Instead, they are hidden in a reoccurance category section of the calendar system, not easily visible by the view that I use. These calendar entries do in fact reoccur regularly but I do not have an OL reoccurance setup on them - I like to manually change the date after I read it to a month forward for example. Oddly, after installing Outlook 2003 on my new Vista Ultimate machine this reoccurnce is being forced to...

GP Web Services
Is anyone aware of how I can retrieve the Bank details for a Vendor? I can quite happily add Bank details to a Vendor through GP but seem unable to retrieve the Bank details GP Web Services. Any help you can provide in this is most appreciated. Regards Chris What are you trying to accomplish? What kind of information are you looking for? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Christopher Beach" wrote: > Is anyone aware o...

Publisher Template Download
I am unable to download a Publisher template from the office website. I am running Publisher 2007 and a box pops up and shows status of download, but it never asks where I want it saved. It then autostarts Publisher with no template in site. Help! What template is it? Usually when you download a template it does open the program and then you save as. Have you emptied your temporary cache lately? In Internet Explorer, tools, Internet Options, delete, delete files... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "TempeRea...

Download email #2
How to download email from Microsoft exchange 2000 to Outlook Express?? without leave a copy at Exchange server. Outlook Express cannot download mail from Exchange. Why are you trying to do so without leaving a copy of the mail on Exchange? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Edi asked: | How to download email from Microsoft exchange 2000 to | Outlook E...

How to prevent hotmail from syncing with (downloading to) Outlook Express
After I delete the emails in the local folder, it automatically re-downloads them from Hotmail. The problem is they are taking up too much space, and I ONLY want them on hotmail. I have "include this account when synchronizing) UN-checked, but it still happens. Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://www.insideoutlookexpress.com/ --...

electronic banking and the clearing of transactions
I have just started electronic banking, and I notice that the date of the transaction in Money changes when the bank clears the check. For instance, I can enter the check transaction in Money on 1/1, but when the bank clears the check, Money changes the date of the transaction to the date the check clears. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? In microsoft.public.money, fred wrote: >I have just started electronic banking, and I notice that >the date of the transaction in Money changes when the >bank clears the check. For instance, I can enter the >check transa...

reoccurring invoice- ask if you want to update tax amounts
We bill the customer the same amount every month but occassionally we have to change the invoice amount. We have main customers that we bill for items in many locations so we do not key a default sales tax code cause it is many sales tax codes that apply and they change if a machine is moved. We may key the invoice for say $40,000 and have it hitting 15 different sales tax detail schedules. When they move a machine we have to change the sales tax which works fine. But if we change the sales amount if the rent one more machine for example and the invoice amount changes to $42,000 the...

Scheduled Bills and Deposits
Folks, I can´t believe that Money 2005 this ultra nice software can´t print in a report to me how much money I will have to pay or I will have to receive in a given month in the future!. The only thing that it prints to me is a report with 2 months of transactions scheduled to be paid ou received! My problem is: I would like to know how much money I will have in a certain day of a certain month, such as November 2005, how much will be my balance??? I know you will say: did you see cashflow (forecast) tools? I will answer to you yes, I did! but I need a report, not only a tool,...

downloading files from http server
hi! i've got following problem: i have to download a .dat file from http server. I'm trying to do this using CHttpFile. When the file has extension like .htm or html evetithing works fine, but when m change the extension to ..dat the program throws exception (place: pFile->SeekToEnd() - i'm doing this to get file size). How to correct this kind error? How about using URLDownloadToFile? Its rather straightforward. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "menkaur" <menkaur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22491173-E754-4958-B181-9E700...

newbie recurring bill question
I'm setting up recurring bills and deposits with MS Money 2003 however I have all my recurring bills set up as recurring bills through Wachovia automatic bill pay. I want to set these up in MS Money as recurring bills so my cash flow will reflect these in my register, however I do not want to pay via MS Money. I would prefer to let Wachovia online bill pay continue to manage my recurring bills. What is best way to do this without letting MS Money actually pay them. Is setting payment method to other the best way to do this or should I use epay? I'd set them to write check ...

CRM must support reoccurring tasks and appointments
We are constantly telling customers how CRM works "just like" Outlook. I have had three different prospects ask if it support reoccurring tasks and appointments. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Commu...

downloaded/uploaded sheet not reading data.
worksheet created from downloaded data. when clicking on cells with data, format cell option not available. macros wont recognize data as data either. some data is words and some numbers. any way to convert entire page format to the appropiate text & numbers? Could be any number of reasons, some of which are addressed in your previous posting. TRIM, CLEAN can get rid of some extras. Non-breaking spaces due to HTML will not respond to Trim or Clean. Do an Edit>Replace for Alt + 0160 Enter the 0160 on the numpad. Could be linefeeds like 0010 or 0013 Chip Pearson...

Pay a bill from mortgage redraw?
I don't know how to put my nett pay straight into my mortgage (as opposed to a bank account) and how to pay a bill from my mortgage. It appears as if I can't use a 'loan' to 'pay from' or 'pay to' e.g. I want my pay to go straight to my home loan account (not a savings account etc.) and I want my bills to be paid by drawing against my home loan (again, not from savings account) Help!!!! Thanks. True enough. A loan account is great for a conventional loan. For a line of credit it isn't so great. Maybe you want a line of credit instead? A loan pa...

Pull back funds from the bank
An Employee got paid 2 disbursements (March 20th and April 3rd) of TEMP (Temp Pay Code of Hourly)(this is the only pay code they have … they do not do anything else for the employer) into their bank account (via Direct Deposit). The payroll department was just notified that the employee never actually worked and should not of gotten paid. How do you pull the 2 disbursements back? You cannot "pull back funds from the bank" because the money already made it to the employee's bank account. You will have to ask the employee (ex-employee in this case) to voluntarily r...

Banks #2
I am reviewing my current banking relationship and am looking for a better option than Wells Fargo. Their current charges for using bill pay through M/S money is $9.95 a month, no relief it having a high balance or combined accounts. "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F89443FF-1B73-4F22-A029-488DCE4701FF@microsoft.com... >I am reviewing my current banking relationship and am looking for a better > option than Wells Fargo. Their current charges for using bill pay > through > M/S money is $9.95 a month, no relief it having a high ...

Is there a viewer available for download to view Publisher files?
Without having to purchase Publisher, is there a viewer available for download to view Publisher files? For Version 2000? For Version 2003? LPOWELL3 <LPOWELL3@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Without having to purchase Publisher, is there a viewer available for > download to view Publisher files? For Version 2000? For Version > 2003? No. You can order the trial version of Publisher 2003, which is able to view Publisher files from all versions since 2.0 at http://www.microsoft.com/office/publisher/prodinfo/trial.mspx -- Ed Bennett - MVP M...

manuel, and internet banking
Hi all Just loaded money 2006 premium, and I can not get to normal checking ie wirting checks to print. the online part seems to work great. However there is a need to write and print checks offline and I just cant figure it out. Please help Select Advanced Register??? "VC1027" <VC1027@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1DADBDF6-4A1C-4500-B4BE-C037301680D0@microsoft.com... > Hi all > Just loaded money 2006 premium, and I can not get to normal > checking > ie wirting checks to print. the online part seems to work great. However >...

WindowsLive Care Billing
On October 5 I received and email from Microsoft confirming the renewal of my subscription to this servie in the amount of $49.95 to be billed to my American Express. To date I have received only one charge of $49.95 to my American Express card. It was dated: 11/06/2009 Company making the charge was: Safe Offsite Pty Ltd Tinbeerwah There was no indication what the charge was for. Is it possible that Microsoft is using a site outside the US to collect renewal fees? Please help. OhNoMrBill -- Message posted via http://www.windowskb.com "OhNoMrBill via Window...

Problems removing reoccuring appointments in calendar #3
I have one user that cannot delete reoccuring appointments. He tries to delete one instance and it will not remove. He is running Outlook 2003 on Exchange Win 2000 server. Any ideas???? ...

PayPal downloads
Any plans to be able to download transactions from PayPal? ...

Telecommunications bills?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C56860.D0F16FC0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_002C_01C56860.D0F2F660" ------=_NextPart_001_002C_01C56860.D0F2F660 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Does anyone know of an add for to GP for Telecommunications bills. Ryan ------=_NextPart_001_002C_01C56860.D0F2F660 Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-co...

Where can i download the MINITAB add-on for excel 2003 ?
Where can i download the MINITAB add-on for excel 2003 ? Purchase from here. http://www.minitab.com/products/minitab/14/default.aspx Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 15:17:04 -0800, elietabet <elietabet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Where can i download the MINITAB add-on for excel 2003 ? Could you be more specific where you found it. I didn't see any offers for an Excel Addin for Excel (any version) and MiniTab. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "Gord Dibben" <gorddibbATshawDOTca> wrote in message news:9oov01tfilav6h4rgad0jm7nl3ni86fv64@4ax.com... ...