Remote access to My Money data

I might be misunderstanding what the "Plus" product is, but it appearred to
me that it allowed me to access my "Money" (accounts, transactions, budget,
etc.) information online from any other computer.  I thought it was saying
that my "Money" data maintained within MSN online allowing me to access it
from anywhere.   Am I making stuff up?  If I am, is there another solution to
this that is simple and doesn't require a VPN or any other technical solution
that I'd have to concoct?
0
Money8992 (12)
1/28/2008 3:11:05 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Give me Mo' Money <Give me Mo'
Money@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I might be misunderstanding what the "Plus" product is, but it appearred to
>me that it allowed me to access my "Money" (accounts, transactions, budget,
>etc.) information online from any other computer.  I thought it was saying
>that my "Money" data maintained within MSN online allowing me to access it
>from anywhere.   Am I making stuff up?  If I am, is there another solution to
>this that is simple and doesn't require a VPN or any other technical solution
>that I'd have to concoct?

Money Plus does not put money on MSN. Money Plus can get data from
MSN Money, but you would have to put it there.

Remote Desktop would be an option, but it might be tricky to get
working. Too tricky for me when I tried it a few years ago. I don't
know if you would define it as a  technical solution  that you' ld
have to concoct, but I suspect you would.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Money deluxe 2003
At the first of this year I installed this program to replace Quicken which was installed on an old Apple. About 5 bank accounts were installed on Money with no bank contact. All I wanted to do was balance each account monthly. Had trouble right away, starting with one account. I would balance that account with the bank's statement to the penny,both the bank statement & money had the same ending amount yet the followimg month I would have a different ending balance than I had balanced the month before. 2. Support said go to your floppy back up and recheck, that worked in M...

Matching data in different sheets but slight difference in time va
Hi Please help. I have two sheets as follows: Sheet 1: Date / Time / Number Dailled / Duration /Cost 22/1/10 10:00 01234123456 00:01:57 0.789 Sheet 2: Date / Time / Number Dailled / Duration /Extension 22/1/10 10:02 01234123456 00:01:56 1501 I am trying to put the cost of the phone call against the relevant extension on sheet 2 that has dialled the number dialled. Obviously I can match the number dialled in both cases, and the...

Integration Mgr Access
I have additional staff that need Integration Mgr so they can start using it. Some of us already use it. Our Help Desk is not sure of what needs to be done. Can anyone give me a procedure? Wouldn't a person just do an install on a users PC, enter the Registration key & maybe gain access? Thanks Merle, That is essentially it. You may have to make another adjustment if you want all of your users to share the same integrations. I believe that the default installation results in each user being assigned there own .imd file. If you want to be able to launch IM from ...

restrict data in a pivottable
Hi, how can I resrtict the column and row values in a pivot table. for example of "date" is my column heading, and the base data has dates from 2004 and 2005, can I force the date "drop down" to only include those dates from 2005 (so you could never have the option of clicking a 2004 date) thanks Hi confused, Right-click the date column heading. Select Group and Show Detail, then Group... from the pop-up menu. Group by Days and Years, then click OK. Drag the Years column heading to the Page Field area. Select a year from the page field drop-down. More detail is avail...

Create Visio Diagrams in Access
Hi I have been tasked with designing, or at least outputting visio diagrams form Access 2007, I believe there is a sample database somewhere with info on how to do this. Please can someone point me to it, or inform me if I am going down the wrong track and let me know if this is just not feasible. Basically I need to output Idef0 diagrams. BTW, I have never worked with Visio before so I am on crash here Also any help or pointers that you can provide to me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance Cya You can only retroengineer a mdb database through a ODBC datasource. Just c...

Export CRM Data to Outlook
Hello, is it possible to transfer CRM 3.0 contacts and activities from CRM to Outlook? Contacts should have to be found in contacts and activities in the calendar. Any ideas? Stefan If you install the CRM for Outlook client, you can sync the contacts into your Outlook. Dave "Stefan" <Stefan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:431EAA1A-1D92-46D3-A73E-7967ABB41CDE@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > is it possible to transfer CRM 3.0 contacts and activities from CRM to > Outlook? > Contacts should have to be found in contacts and activities in the ...

Money 2007 balancing = 100% CPU and not responding
When I balance my money 2007 checking account on Vista get differnece to $0 and hit next my PC goes to 100% CPU and money stops responding. Tried restoring last 4 backups - same Tried fixing the file, both 1 and 2 level - same Tried uninstalling, and reinstalling money - same It is like it cant update the transactions with the "R" I dont know if this was the cause but I was updateing online accounts and at the same time I balanced the account. Is there no offical MS support? Any help? In microsoft.public.money, Michael wrote: >When I balance my money 2007 checking account on ...

compact database in VBA access 2007

Can't Access Newsgroups
How do you get to the newsgroups in Outlook 2003 Pro? I've followed the help instructions and they don't work. Dan If your News command is missing, try the following -- it seems to work for many: To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it your default newsreader the next time you launch it, clear the "Always perform this check..." box and then click the No button. You may need to reset the Menu Bar and/or restart Outlook and/or reboot your...

Getting data out of and into a dialog while it's "active"
Situation: I put up a dialog that contains, among other things, 2 drop-list combo boxes and on dropdown combo box. there's also a button nearby which the user can press to bring up another dialog to allow selecting the values for these three items using a different set of controls. I did something like this earlier when I had a multi-line edit control and a button to load the data from a file. When the user pushed the button, I used a file-open dialog to get the file and its contents and stuffed it into the CString variable and then returned to the main dialog. This worked perfectly. ...

Money Plus
I know MS doesn't advise to upgrade, but I'm curious anyway. (I currently use Money 2007) I don't really have any concerns about online features. I will just be using Money as a standalone, PC based money management tool. I purchased 2009 before the deadline just as a precaution, but I haven't installed it yet. And if I do, it will probably be on a different PC just to tinker with and compare. But as of now, I don't even know what it has to offer. What do you think? Are there differences with respect to activation, which of course could be a biggie? And what about ...

microsoft.public.access not subscribed group
microsoft.public.access not subscribed groupmicrosoft.public.access not subscribed groupmicrosoft.public.access not subscribed group ...

Access to Microsoft forums and error 13
I wanted to get a wider audience for the error 13 problem that may have been fixed with the latest download. I signed up for the Microsoft's green button, received a confirmation but can't log on. I probably have to wait for someone to come in on Monday. Meanwhile, could someone use the green button media center forum to confirm that the problem was introduced with the previous to last fix and the latest fix solved the problem. I can't verify the fix because I switched to cable and the problem is unique to dialup (switched lines). There's no information with ...

can't delete a corrupt record in a access 2007 table?
Access 2007 program but Access 2000 File format, Can't delete a corrupt record in a table, weird symbols, search error. ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---- I'm assuming that you tried a compact and repair. Are the weird symbols in a memo field? If so, here's what to try. 1. Make a complete backup of the database mdb file(s) and put away for safe keeping. 2. Create a query ...

Copy data from one worksheet to another.. but not contiguous data
I have searched through everything looking for a simple answer to what seems a simple task.. but I have not been lucky thus far... Worksheet1 Column G Row 1-14 nothing needed Row 5 Data #1 Row 10 Data #2 Row 15 Data #3 .... Row 2200 Data ... I am trying to take data from worksheet #1 starting at G5 then every 5 cells until row 2200 and put it in a seperate Worksheet in order... Worksheet2 Column C Row 1-10 nothing pasted Row 11 Data #1 Row 12 Data #2 Row 13 Data #3 .... Row 370 Data #... I could do it by hand, but it is a pain to do 370 entries. I have been trying with Indirect and Offse...

How to combine data?

requesting data from exchange server
I am running Office 2000 on an XPpro machine. Some of my users still use Office 97, but those on Office 2000 are not yet on XP OS. None of them have mentioned having this problem: on a daily basis [now, several times a day] my Outlook freezes up "requesting data from exchange server". This is getting terribly annoying. I have posted this Q on the Exchange message board also, in hopes that someone has an idea of what is causing the lag. I clean out the BadMail folder [on the server] often, thinking that maybe our Symantec AV bogs down the server there. ...

Intermittent access delnied getting to Home Drive
I have several users that appear to have intermittent issues getting to their home drive. They will log into the network (Windows 2003 Server) and when they try to access their home drive on the server they will get access denied. If the log off and on again all is happy. Any suggestions are welcomed. -Ben This kind of sounds like they are logging on with cached credentials. Are these remote or vpn users who might have connectivity issues? I can't think of any other reason that could cause this. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/913485 -- Paul Be...

Money 2004 #8
How is the percentage rate of return calculated on the performance reports? I cannot seem to recompute In microsoft.public.money, Ernie G. wrote: > >>-----Original Message----- >>In microsoft.public.money, Ernie G. wrote: >> >>>How is the percentage rate of return calculated on the >>>performance reports? I cannot seem to recompute >> >>http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- >us;131664 >> >>I believe Money to considers dividends to be money too. >> >>. > > I do not understand this response...

XML error "Some Data Was Imported As Text"
Daily, I recieve a 3rd party XML file that I parse in Excel (using an excel macro) and then import into an Access database. Infrequently, the data will import into Excel, then parse and then the routine stops with the error message above. I look through the raw XML file and everything appears to be within the brackets, etc. Can someone give me some clarification to the meaning of the error message? Thanks in advance and Mery Christmas and Happy Holidays! The error message might be generated within your macro - as it is parsing the data it might detect that some field which should be ...

How can I know when a field is repeating during while data entry
My manager has this query. He is entering the stock details of his phamacy. He has 6 columns. One is "name of the distributor", the second is "bill number or invoice number", the third is "amount to be paid", the fourth is "cheque number" the fifth is whether it has been "paid" or is "unpaid". The lst coumn I have given conditional formatting, so that if it is paid, it will show the fonts in green and if it is unpaid, it will show the fonts in red. Now our query is that after say about 50 rows of enteries made, he would like ...

Access mailing labels--blank lines
The database I am using for mailing lables has some null fields on some records. Can Access condense the lables down to the useable fields so I don't have blank lines? For example, some records use a second address field, some do not. Certainly, check help for the CanGrow and CanShrink properties of the Controls. If it is labels, to preserve the spacing, you probably do not want to also set CanShrink on the Detail Section, as you might in a regular report. Larry Linson Microsoft Access MVP "kato719" <kato719@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:321...

MONEY 2006 PREMIUM INSTALLED
Well, today I went ahead and installed the Money 2006 CD I purchased at COSTCO for $20 last week. (Rebate sent out also) This is the 10th upgrade I've done and I had no problems with it. Product seems to be much like Money 2005 Deluxe as far as screens, but I have seen a few new things and am still exploring. There seems to be a much clearer breakdown between online activities and offline. When my internet provider AOL is open, which is most of the time, I get continuous stock updates. No attempt to force me to internet content, but that is probably because of my settings in Money 2005. Th...

How do I write a docmd.MoveSize in Visual Basic in Access?
I created a command button in a form that when clicked, a calculator open. I did this using the wizard and choose Run Application and typed in: c\winnt\system32\calc.exe I now want the calculator to open up in the upper left hand corner of the form and be 5 inches wide and 6 inches tall. I know that you can write a docmd.MoveSize in Visual Basic, but I don't know how to do this. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

Public access to saved messages???
I have a group of 15 people that receive work request in 1 central mailbox. There is a size limitation on this mailbox. The request must be kept for at least 1 year. Is there a simple way to move those messages to a location that everyone would have access to them? I tried creating a seperate .pst file, but only 1 person can access it at a time. Even when they exit the file continues to be locked so no one else can access it. Any ideas? How about a public folder? Jimmy wrote: > I have a group of 15 people that receive work request in 1 > central mailbox. There is a size limi...