register entries are being deleted

When I enter retail receipts into the register, the
previous entered retail receipt is deleted by Money.

Does anybodt know how to stop this?
0
anonymous (74722)
1/31/2004 2:25:19 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

can't delete mail
all of a sudden, my email won't allow me to delete my email. please help me to find out why. thanks Hello Adirondack Momma, The options listed in PROBLEM ONE in the tutorial below should be able to help you get this stuck message deleted. http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62560-windows-mail-problems.html Hope this helps, Shawn adirondack momma;1221514 Wrote: > all of a sudden, my email won't allow me to delete my email. please help > me > to find out why. thanks -- Brink '*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience 2009*' (https://mvp.suppor...

limit column entries
Is it possible to block enteries in a column if a certain amount of text entries has been reached e.g. if you only want 3xE & 2xL entries? "Boenerge" <Boenerge@discussions.microsoft.com>ha scritto nel messaggio F8B01613-B745-4014-AAD5-BAFBE164B8B4@microsoft.com > Is it possible to block enteries in a column if a certain amount of > text entries has been reached e.g. if you only want 3xE & 2xL entries? I think tou could use Data Validation (from menu Data). -- Hoping to be helpful... Regards Franz ----------------------------------------------------------...

Protecting folders from deletion
Hello all. I'm using Outlook 2003, and I'd like to change properties on some new folders so they can't be deleted, just like the Inbox in a default PST folder. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks. -- Walt Smith Firelock on DALNet firelock_ny@hotmail.com <firelock_ny@hotmail.com> wrote: > I'm using Outlook 2003, and I'd like to change properties on > some new folders so they can't be deleted, just like the > Inbox in a default PST folder. Does anyone know how > to do this? Thanks. Depends on where the folders are. If they are in a PST, ...

Security concern about deleted items
One of our clients has asked us this: Is there any way of recovering a deleted item from Exchange, not taking delete retension and backup into account? They want to assure that if a item (message) is deleted (for security reasons), it cannot be recovered by others. What are the best way to prevent that? Cheers, Lars Lars, You can delete a message permanently by highlighting the message or group of messages and hitting Shift + delete. This will delete it and not put it in the "Deleted Items" folder nor will it be recoverable based on the "Deleted Items Retention" howe...

loaded office pro 07 1st cd & registed what about 2nd cd?
only promped for one cd ?????????????? I haven't loaded office from the retail cd so I can't be certain what the issue is. Did you select all the samples and other optional features? They may be on the second CD so you would only have to mount the second CD if you needed to install something from it. There may be other optional files that only need to be installed if your system needs them. Many options default to run from CD or install on first use so if you didn't change those to run from my computer, you may be prompted as you use the feature to mount the other CD. ...

Classification on the register
Noone wanted to answer my previous question about classifications, but I wil ask another one anyways :). I created a classification "Employee" to track which employee takes the money out of the petty cash (I thought of using payees, but I would sometimes like to track to whom actually the money as going as a payee). Is there any way to show the classification on the register so that I can quickly see who tooke the money? Thanks. I don't know squat about Invoice or the Business version. (Nor do most regular posters here who do not use the Business version either.) But I can t...

help with deleted mail folder
please help. i accidentally deleted an entire mail subfolder in outlook express 5.0. it's not showing in my deleted items folder. please tell me there's a way to retrieve it!!! rebecca look for a utility that repairs and recoevers from .dbx files. >-----Original Message----- >please help. i accidentally deleted an entire mail >subfolder in outlook express 5.0. it's not showing in my >deleted items folder. > >please tell me there's a way to retrieve it!!! > >rebecca > > >. > ...

How do I gray out system tray menu entries?
I want the ability to gray out entries in my system tray menu. My system tray implementation call a function every time the right mouse button "up" is detected. This function builds the menu and activates it. To create the menu entries I use code lines like this: ::AppendMenu(p_HMenu, MF_STRING, ID_MENU_CONFIGURATION, "&Configuration..." ); When I want a gray disabled entry, I tried changing code to this: ::AppendMenu(p_HMenu, MF_STRING | MF_GRAYED, ID_MENU_CONFIGURATION, "&Configuration..." ); It doesn't work. The gray specification seems to ...

Macro Entry
I am working on a spreadsheet and I know how to turn on and off the macro. However, I want to enter information (once the macro is turned on) and have the macro then move me to the next cell once information is entered. I have used keystokes, but the keystrokes are recorded. Thanks. Hi, one way to do it is to have two macros, one to do the things before you enter information, and the other to do the key strokes and cell moving. If you can be more specific, maybe I am able to help you. -- Rgds, Cosmic "Nicole" wrote: > I am working on a spreadsheet and I know ...

Deleted AD object still referenced somewhere?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00D8_01C6E3CF.D0FA0720 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable (Cross-posted after the fact from = microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory) Hi everyone, A client of mine running Exchange 2003 Std/Windows 2003 Std had an admin = asst that left the company. She was assigned full permissions to the = boss' mailbox. After leaving the company, the assistant's user object = and mailbox were deleted from AD. Now, whenever the boss receives a = meeting...

Unique Entries/Cell Back Color
I have two columns with Grant Numbers in each column coming from two different databases downloaded to an excel spreadsheet. I will need to first Match the Grant numbers and highlight the whole row if something is unique meaning there are duplicates,triplicates, one exist in one column but not in the other. I need your help! Thanks but for some reason this is not working. Should I put my formula in column C? I have two columns with data in cells A1-A6266 and data in column B1-B5016. I can see the formula it's not working in column C with the results. is there a command that ...

Deleting Investment accounts from Fidelity
I was able to download my 401K and IRA from Fidelity to Money but the info was not correct. Fidelity told me to try and start over so I tried to delete the the accounts by going to "change account detail"--"delete account" and it seemed like it was gone. When I went to "Add a new account" and went through the process it not only created "IRA" but also created "IRA #2". I thought I could merge the two accounts but that didn't work either. How can I get rid of all of my investment accounts and all memory of them without deleting m...

Erroneous BBF entry
In Dynamics (Old version running c-tree), when I closed out my 2004 year, the 2004 BBF (Balance Brought Forward) entry was out of balance. I believe that this has to do with my File Maintenance that I performed on the files. At any rate, when I print a balance sheet, the Assets DO NOT equal the Liabilities+Equity. Is there any way to post an unbalanced transaction to fix this or better yet, modify a financial account balance? -- Rob Bennett You could use a tool like dbrowser to directly manipulate your data. It is a free utility written by Great Plains developers for GP products and ...

i cannot register the key while i registered it before and it wor.
i registered it before with the same product key and now its not working i really need help.. I'd suggest calling microsoft -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "annie" <annie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2E69A2C2-93FB-4BA3-9ED8-90A9E0C5C1E1@microsoft.com... > i registered it before with the same product key and now its not working i > really need help.. ...

how to delete entries in global address book
the delete button is greyed out. how do i delete an entry in the global address list? You have to logg into the Exchange Server itself as an Administrator to delete users and email addresses out of the global address list. >-----Original Message----- >the delete button is greyed out. how do i delete an entry >in the global address list? >. > It's done from the Exchange server, not Outlook. Kassie wrote: > the delete button is greyed out. how do i delete an entry > in the global address list? ...

register questions
I have been using Money 2002 for some time and have had previous money versions. During the last 2 week time period my register quite going back to the beginning. Now all I get is the last 3 years worth of transactions. I have set the view to show all dates. The payees and transactions are still in the database, just need the register to REALLY show ALL dates. Comments? In microsoft.public.money, ballworth@comcast.net wrote: >I have been using Money 2002 for some time and have had >previous money versions. During the last 2 week time >period my register quite going back to t...

Auto Unwanted entry in cell
I have a workbook that inserts a weird set of characters every time I save and re-open. The character set is as follows: [pn":xxxxxxxxxxxxx). What have I done to deserve this annoyance, and how do I get rid of it. Thank you. -- John Mathisen rmath@paulbunyan.net Any chance you have a misbehaving macro. Get to the VBE (alt-F11) and expand all the objects for that workbook's project. Look under thisworkbook, all the sheets and in the general modules, too. In fact, you may want to try opening the workbook with macros disabled to see if it still occurs. And a nutty guess: If...

Problems synching diary entries with Outlook2003 and a Sony Ericsson P910i
Tech Background I am using - Outlook2003/Windows2000/Phone Connector Monitor etc (i.e. the software that comes with the P910i) Hi I have major problems synchronising my diary on my P910i with my ms Outlook2003 diary. Every time I synchronise my phone/Outlook, many but not all of my diary entries duplicate themselves! But WHY? It's not like I've even *touched* most of them! Basically I use my P910i phone to enter most of my dates. But I also need to input more advanced stuff on my Outlook 2003. But every time I synchronise various items double themselves. - What am I doing wrong? ...

Deleted Items
Hi there. I want to let messages unread that I keep (so I leave any "automatically mark message as read" option off)... yet I'd like to delete messages from my Inbox and have them get marked as "read" in the Deleted Items folder. Any add-in's that would handle this? Alex Alex Calder <helispot98@hotmail.com> wrote: > I want to let messages unread that I keep (so I leave any > "automatically mark message as read" option off)... yet I'd like to > delete messages from my Inbox and have them get marked as "read" in > the...

Registers Question
Yes, I did the whole tutorial, but some BASICS where never explained in it. Aside: Did you know that after mentioning Z and ZZ Report thousands of times, they finally get around to telling you what the hell that is in like lesson 7 of 10??? What a joke and waste of money. They were just reading Page-for-page the help file. ----- In SO Manager/Registers Maybe I am not understanding this right. I have been PLAYING with one computer install (besides the MSDE on the server where the database is). I set up register 1000 at my computer since it will be data entry only. I set the receipt pr...

recover delete file option
I am looking for infomation on how to partially disable the Recover Deleted Items functionality in Outlook. I want the "dumpster" to operate as usual, retaining deleted items for a specified number of days for each mailbox store, but i want to grant only administrators the ability to recover deleted items. My company needs to be able to recover deleted items for litigation purposes but didn't want the users to be able to intentionally or accidentally destroy evidence. Thanks for any help. not possible, that I'm aware of...the mailbox owner can delete at will...you can eith...

Simple non-VBA way to delete table contents before append?
Greetings again! Is there a simple way using standard Access mechanisms to clear existing records out of a table before appending new ones to it with a one-step (to the user) operation? Am familiar with VBA but would prefer a non-programming solution if available. This would seem like a very normal sequence. Thanks! George Run a delete query. Personally I would do that in VBA, but if you want the user to select the right query in the querys tab and run it that would work too. In the Click event procedure of a button, it would be: dbEngine(0)(0).Execute "DELETE FROM [Table1]...

Can't delete empty rows
Hi I have an XL 2002 workbook and I had originally had data entered to row 8000. I had deleted it, but noticed that the scroll button pulls down to the 8000th row even though data exists to the 150 row. I tried to select rows 151- 8000 and right click to delete but it still opens up to the 8000th row. Does anyone know how to get rid of the empty rows, as they still increase the overall book size?? thanks.....Bill Hi Bill, The deletion only takes effect (for the size) after closing and re-opening the file. -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "bill" <sarahb...

Formula for checkbook register
What is the formula for Balance, minus debit, plus credit.:confused -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com See example in Insert a Row using a Macro to maintain formulas http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/insrtrow.htm#insrtrow --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "Valorie Castle >" <<Valorie.Castle.zs0is@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Valorie.Castle.zs0is@excelforum-nos...

Message cannot be deleted
I have one email message that I cannot read or delete, when I try either I get this message: -"C:\documents and setting\nicky\local settings\application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst" could not be accessed- It's Outlook 2000 on XP SR1 have checked size of .pst file and it's around 176,000 kb. Any ideas how to get rid of this file? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ markuswarren <markuswarren.zyhq2@outlookforum.com> wrote: ...