Regions Bank e-pay dates

I have run into a payment date problem using e-pay in MS Money (Plus Deluxe)
and Regions Bank. If I schedule an e-payment in MS Money that is more than
one week in advance, it shows up on the Regions web site dated
(approximately) one week  *earlier*. If I try to schedule a payment less than
one week in advance I receive the message that the date is too soon.
Conversely, if I schedule a payment on the Regions web site and then update
my online accouts in MS Money, the payment shows up in MS Money with a
payment date one week *later* than the payment on the web site.
I have tried creating a new file with Regions Bank as the only account and
the same thing happens.
Thanks for your help.
0
PTCBill (5)
9/2/2008 9:21:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Possibility of color-coding the e mail folders in Outlook
Is it possible to color the folders, especially when you have numerous folders? Is there a way or an application/client that can add this feature? Lollie" <techtechxxxx@gmail.com> wrote in message news:aaa19674-a43e-42a8-809c-b5f5a9b6df57@a70g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > Is it possible to color the folders, especially when you have numerous > folders? Is there a way or an application/client that can add this > feature? No and no. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Inserting graphic files into e-mails
Hi How can i insert graphic files into e-mails using Oulook XP and Word XP as e-mail editor? Thanks for any help Joe Use HTML as your message format then use the Insert menu to do what you want "Joe" <nospam@spam.com> wrote in message news:06a401c36ae8$3de74730$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi > > How can i insert graphic files into e-mails using Oulook > XP and Word XP as e-mail editor? How can I set it so all e-mails sent out will automatically have a graphic inserted? >-----Original Message----- >Use HTML as your message format then use the Insert menu ...

What is Country/Region for?
When setting up a new stock investment, there is an option labeled "Country/Region". What is that for? Tracking investments by country? Tracking prices in local currency? Or something else? If I buy for instance a Chinese company's ADR, should Country/Region be China or United States? In microsoft.public.money, Paul Pedersen wrote: >When setting up a new stock investment, there is an option labeled >"Country/Region". What is that for? Tracking investments by country? >Tracking prices in local currency? Or something else? I think it sets the default p...

How can I query a set of dates but exclude non-working days?
Hi there, I was hoping that someone might be able to help me. My Access knowledge is at best, rather limited, and I am stuck now and cannot proceed further without help! I am building a database of records for work received on certain dates, and completed by certain dates. I need to be able to to query which work loads where received on a given date, and whether or not it has a completed date within a specified limit (say, 3 days). I intend to have a query that displays records that do fall within the target, and a query that displays records that do not. The trick is tha...

BIOS tricks.......Free E-Book
Hi=85Good day=85=85.I juz want to share something......hopefully it may be helpful to some of you Who is this book for? This book is for those (novice and advanced) who are interested in optimization the BIOS for performance and stability. You will learn what the BIOS is, the different type of BIOS, and how to update it. You will also learn what each BIOS option does and what you should set for optimal performance and stability. This book also teaches you about BIOS emergencies like an unbootable computer or corrupted BIOS. What should you do? How can you correct the problem? This b...

EARN $ 1,434,892.8 BY E-GOLD (GUARANTEED!!) All you need is 3 People You know #10
EARN $ 1,434,892.8 BY E-GOLD (GUARANTEED!!) All you need is 3 People You know Hello every body , im be glad to introduce one of the best MLM for every body who wants to explod his/her earning with very simple steps and incredible situation! JUST IMAGINE...... If you achieve only 10% success you will still make $ 143,489.28 If you achieve only 1% success you will still make $ 14,348.928 But If we trust to each other and be serious, reaching to $ 1,434,892.8 is not seem so far,just three or four weeks!! The whole works that you should do : 1) You should open an e-gold account ,th...

pivot table group by date question
I love the group by date function...I rely on it! but i often find it is greyed-out and not avialable to use for a variable, despite it being date data. Any tips on ensuring how to get this work?. I understand it might be a problem with files that started life at 2003 files, even if saved as 2007 files? cheers Theo ...

Allow more than 1 distribution acct against Bank Mgmt Cash Receipt
Only 1 distribution line available when processing receipts Transaction>Bank Management>Cash Receipts. e.g. Cheque received for $2,000 (to be split $1,000 against one GL acct, and the other $1,000 against another GL account) The processing of two receipts is required to allow for correct distributions. We then have a problem with the bank lodgement form (2 entries of $1,000 against the same cheque number) Ideally, more than 1 distribution should be available when processing these receipts, to elimate uneccessary double keying, and to show correct cheque values each line on the ba...

Using Dates in an If Statement
What do I have to do have the following If statement recognize the date. It is not working as scripted below. IF(A3<10/7/2002,1.07,0) Thanks in advance for your feedback! try > IF(A3<10/7/2002,1.07,0) IF(A3<"10/7/2002",1.07,0) "Brenda" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0b4e01c3a46f$f95bbd50$a501280a@phx.gbl... > What do I have to do have the following If statement > recognize the date. It is not working as scripted below. > > IF(A3<10/7/2002,1.07,0) > > Thanks in advance for your feedback! > &q...

how to get the Account Disabled Date
How can I read the date a specific account was disabled eg what else needs to go in here? >dsquery * dc=mydomain,dc=lab -filter "(&(objectClass=person)(name=nik)) >" -attr displayName givenName sn WhenCreated "Nik" <test> wrote in message news:uC%232i0FwKHA.3896@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > How can I read the date a specific account was disabled > eg what else needs to go in here? >>dsquery * dc=mydomain,dc=lab -filter "(&(objectClass=person)(name=nik)) >>" -attr displayName givenName sn WhenCreated > You...

Julian to Gregorian date conversion
how do I convert jualian date to gregorian and back in access 97, preferably by not using VB Code if possible. What is the format of your Julian date and why the aversion to code? Tommo wrote: >how do I convert jualian date to gregorian and back in access 97, preferably >by not using VB Code if possible. -- HTH - RuralGuy (RG for short) acXP WinXP Pro Please post back to this forum so all may benefit. Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200707/1 On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:32:07 -0700, Tommo <Tommo@discussions.microsoft....

Old e-mails in inbox/Junk box with wrong date stamps, "unknown" au
Junk Mail inbox filling up with author unknowns, old e-mails with wrong date stamps showing up in Junk box. New e-mails being deleted off yahoo mail server even though I checked option to leave mail on server. Skarmio;1219213 Wrote: > Junk Mail inbox filling up with author unknowns, old e-mails with wrong > date > stamps showing up in Junk box. New e-mails being deleted off yahoo mail > server even though I checked option to leave mail on server. Sounds like a lot of spam, no way to stop it once they get your address. A possible solution. Open a new account. Giv...

e-mail rules for Outlook XP
I receive lots of junk mail in my in box, and I will like to create a rule for these e-mail, I know how to create a rule for one e-mail at a time, is there a way for 10-20 e-mails it would be much easier. I have outlook XP Thanks Since the 20 emails would have different headers, subjects, senders, etc. there is no way to create a blanket rule for every mail using just one junk mail request. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be delet...

Bank Deposit in Transit
With the holiday this month we will have checks available for deposit that will not actually hit the bank's statement until next month. 1) What is the best way to handle this? I was going to make the deposit as of the last day of the month and then do a transfer to "Cash in Transit" for the month end and then back to checking next month. Am I making too much out of this? 2) What happens if I do not make the deposit until next month? How will those undeposited checks show up on the balance sheet? Thanks, John Trax John, You may be over thinking it. Most companies I k...

Auto save contacts when replying to e-mails
I would like my contacts to be saved automatically when I e-mail them. I am using outlook 2007. Can this be done? "BettyE" <BettyE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6BA9A61B-1FCC-493B-A707-3567A6531FCA@microsoft.com... > I would like my contacts to be saved automatically when I e-mail them. I am > using outlook 2007. Can this be done? Not without code or third-party software. http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/addauto.asp -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

DVD Region
Hi, I bought some DVDs in US but I am located in UK. I was asked to change system region in order to play DVDs but after changing few times now I can not play the DVDs that I bought from US. I know because of copy right some dvds may not be played but I can make my dvd player multi region why not my WMP? Is there anyway how I can tackle this problem? Regards, On 2/20/2010 4:53 AM, JohnSmith1 wrote: > Hi, > > I bought some DVDs in US but I am located in UK. I was asked to change > system region in order to play DVDs but after changing few times now I can &...

Display Date Range In Text Box
I have a pie-chart on my main menu that totals the number of billable hours for each Service Technician for the last week (always 7 days from today.) How would I make a text box display the actual date range, much like what is done in reports. I'd like it to look like this: From: 2/7/2008 To: 2/7/14/2008 I don't think I can use the query that generates the data for the pie-chart becuase it would have to be outside that sub-form on my main menu. My main menu does not have a data source. If you have any ideas, I'd appreciate it. Thx, JK, If your chart always prints in ...

Install CRM Exchange E-mail Router with Pop3 Services
Hi, I saw at last Microsoft Virtual Machine that it is possible to install CRM Exchange e-mail router to server with pop3 services (no exchange), but when I try to install on my server CRM not find the mailbox. How is this done? This can only be done with the Titan release. -- Matt Parks MVP - Dynamics CRM "makeio" <pedascoll@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1193763043.933889.272430@y42g2000hsy.googlegroups.com... Hi, I saw at last Microsoft Virtual Machine that it is possible to install CRM Exchange e-mail router to server with pop3 services (no exchange), but when I...

using dmax and date field
Hi, I have a table with data like this date runnumber 1/1/2007 1 1/1/2007 2 1/1/2007 3 I am using dmax to get the maximum runnumber value where date is 1/1/2007 'getrunnumber = Nz(DMax("[UploadRun]", "CRSFILE_HISTORY", "[DateCreated] = #" & CDate(sdateshort) & "#"), 0) + 1 the problem is is that it always evaluates to 0 or null because it is looking at the time to exact second as well. I would like to know how to programmatically get only the date into the field so I don't have this problem....

download from Bank to wrong account
I've done many bank statement downloads over the past several months. Recently I made a mistake - I did a download from Bank A and mapped it to Account B (instead of Account A). I deleted the transactions I had downloaded, fixing the account. The trouble is, now I can't download from Bank A to Account A - it auto-maps to Account B. Anyone know how to fix this so it'll start mapping to the correct account again, or at least get me the option to select the account? Try setting up online services again. Accounts & Bills: Online Services Manager in Money 04 -- Will ...

CRM and Outlook E-Mail exchange
Hello, we have some problems sending mail between members of our domain. When employee A (using Outlook) wants to send a mail to employee B (who is using CRM) the mail arrives at employee B's Outlook Inbox and never appears in the CRM. I figure that exchange does handle internal mail differently, is there any way to treat internal mail the same as external mail and deliver it both to CRM and Outlook-Inbox? Btw, we don't want to use SFO. Regards Tobias Internal Mail won't be handled by the exchange connector since it could only listen on the external smtp port..... Possible so...

ActiveSync 3.7 doesn't stay up to date with Outlook 2003
I just recently upgraded to Outlook 2003 (from XP) and I've found that my Pocket PC won't stay current with emails while it's connected to my PC in the cradle. I've noticed the problem when I delete emails from my inbox on the PC or I move emails to a folder on the PC. I would expect ActiveSync to fire up and update the Pocket PC but it doesn't seem to recognize that anything has changed. However, if I disconnect the Pocket PC from the cradle and reconnect it seems to recognize the differences and get itself up to date. Has anyone seen this problem? Any ideas o...

Junk E-Mail Folder Function?
Does my Junk E-mail appear with all my other Inbox messages and do I then have to identify them and manually transfer them to my Junk E-mail folder? The reason I ask in that when I open my Junk E-mail folder it's empty? Or, is there some type of time limit, that I'm unaware of, that automatically clears my Junk E-mail folder? If so, I am unable to find such a setting? As you can see, I'm just trying to find a way to minimize my need to deal with junk mail. I wouldn't mind reviewing it periodically in my Junk E-mail folder. I just don't want to deal with it in my I...

E-mail
I get 4 or 5 of the same e-mail in a row. Every e-mail has been like this for the past month. What can it be? ...

Bank Reconcilation GP Ver8 -Removing entry from bank rec w/o GL af
I have a transaction that was originally posted w/o an account number in the distribution screen. Has caused many problems and we have tried many ways to get rid of this transaction. The GOAL is to remove a payables check in the bank reconcilation module without it affecting the General Ledger. Roger, You can void the check in the bank reconciliation but before doing that, change your posting setup for the bank transactions not to post to the GL. Also voiding this transaction will change your checkbook balance. However, you can enter again a new check for this, but do not post it to ...