Recurring split bills download wrong!

Money 2004: I have recurring bills with estimated amounts
and splits. When I change the amount/splits and submit for
payment, the check is being handled just fine through MSN
Bill Pay. When I download the consummated transaction from
Wells Fargo, however, Money is pulling in my ESTIMATED
splits instead of my ACTUAL splits for that payment. Hence
the splits never match the actual payment amount, and I
get a warning. What a pain.

This problem started when I switched from Wells Fargo bill
pay to MSN. As I see it, though, it's Money's job to keep
track of the splits internally, then apply those splits to
the downloaded transaction. Any ideas as to why it's
reverting to my estimated splits?

Thanks,

Loren
0
anonymous (74721)
11/17/2003 5:55:27 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

repost: split excel columns
Thank you for the feed back on the below question. When using "text to columns" it seems to create new columns and the info. in one column can be split but I was looking to essentially create two columns in one. For instance, within column D which was widened, I wanted two columns in rows 5:15. I'm trying to convert something into an excel template that is too long and don't want to change any of the column widths already in place. I know you can do this in Word when transferring an excel table. You would right click on the cell and there is a function called split ...

Am I doing something wrong?
Why is the icon next to my thread different from any others? What does it mean? It's an envelope with a black dot. So far, 14 people have viewed but not one reply. Is this due to something wrong? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ What you're seeing is evidently an artifact of the particular web portal you're using to access this newsgroup. No one who uses a news reader, and presumably no one who uses a different web portal will be able to...

Split Name into Forename and Last Name
How do I split forename and Last name into multiple cells from one cell. Examples: Sherry Thomas Jacob Shashirekha Chintapatla Abhilash Pingili Srinivas Burra Vishal Sablok M F Fauwad > Rajeshwrote How do I split forename and Last name into multiple cells from on cell. > Examples > > Sherry Thomas Jaco > Shashirekha Chintapatl > Abhilash Pingil > Srinivas Burr > Vishal Sablo > M F Fauwa Rajesh the way to do this to highlight all the information that yo want the specific task to be done to.... On the Data menu, click Text to Columns Follow the instructions in th...

Convert your USB Flash/Hard into pocket PC � Free download.
I found this in download.com and thought of sharing with you. I think this is really cool technology that transforms your iPod or US Hard Drive or Flash drive into a portable and private PC. It�s FREE for 30 days. http://www.download.com/Mojopac/3000-2094_4-10618350.html?tag=lst-0-1 Stev -- stesmith0 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- stesmith07's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=609 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=132156 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i ...

Split Names
Hello, everybody. This is my first post in an excel newsgroup. Here is the question: I have a "Name" column which lists individuals' First and Last names. Is it possible to split into two columns, FirstName and LastName? Thanks Hi, assume you have data in A1 so formulae is : =LEFT(A1,FIND(" ",A1,1)) [[ Put this formulae in B1 for First Name]] =RIGHT(A1,LEN(A1)-FIND(" ",A1,1)) [[Put this formulae in C1 for Last Name]] Thnx Dushyant "Antonio" <Antonio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CEEE7E72-02BD-435E-BAB...

Recurring Billing
Looking for suggestions/ideas or 3rd party applications that would provide recurring billing functionality for Invoicing or SOP in Great Plains Standard similar to the functionality found in Receivables Transactions Nolan Computers has such a product: Advanced SOP with Recurring Invoices http://www.nolancomputers.com/greatplains/asop.aspx "Michael Bloom" <MichaelBloom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE694EB9-17BD-45FD-87A1-25AA4AF0E1B2@microsoft.com... > Looking for suggestions/ideas or 3rd party applications that would provide > recurring bill...

MS Money2004 Standard Downloaded Transactions
Just imported and converted my MS Money Deluxe *.mny file with no problems. Downloaded banking transactions to reconcile and accept. Money indicated 10 items need to be reviewed, yet I cannot see them. Is there a setting in 2004 I need to change in order to view \ accept downloaded transactions? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, Dave wrote: >Just imported and converted my MS Money Deluxe *.mny file >with no problems. > >Downloaded banking transactions to reconcile and accept. >Money indicated 10 items need to be reviewed, yet I >cannot see them. > >Is there...

Unable to download email #2
It has been a few months since I was able to use Outlook as my email retriever. I have been going to webmail & reading online but this sort of defeats the purpose of having the program. I start by clicking send/receive and after running for a while not downloading anything I get this message. Can anyone suggest a fix for this? Task 'pop - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x8004210A) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provi...

recurring invoice
Is there a way to set up a recurring invoice in Money 2004 small business version. I am trying to setup a yearly invoice for my customers Thanks ...

Problem with recurring deposit
Hi, I set up my direct deposit paycheck as a recurring deposit. Because the every other week direct depost may vary by several hundred dollars, the amount is entered as an estimate. Money 04 never recognizes each subsequent downloaded deposit as being the recurring deposit, even though the name (ie "Hospital OPay") is the same, and the dates match exactly. Any ideas? Thanks... In microsoft.public.money, Lee Miller wrote: > >I set up my direct deposit paycheck as a recurring deposit. Because the >every other week direct depost may vary by several hundred dollars, th...

Downloading Service Packs
I recently received a response (in this forum) stating that it is possible to download Windows Vista Service Packs 1 and 2 and have them available for use by burning them to a CD. Sound great to me but I really need some detailed help on how to do this. If I should be posting this to another newsgroup, I would like to know which one. Thanks again for your help. (I am using Windows Vista Home Premium.) Gene L. Gene L. wrote: > I recently received a response (in this forum) stating that it is > possible to download Windows Vista Service Packs 1 and 2 and have them >...

What went wrong? Run time error 3464
Ok, I asked a few days ago how to do a combo box that would allow you to type a value in and if it existed in the table (or query) to go to that record - and if it didn't exist - to create the record. Dave Hargis (Klatuu) was nice enough to provide the following code for the After Update event. With Me.RecordsetClone .FindFirst "[ID] = " & Me.MyCombo If Not .NoMatch Then Me.Bookmark = .Bookmark End If End With It worked just great - then. I've then gone through and finished out the bulk of the DB. I went to show it to som...

Wrong URL returned by GetCrmServerUrl after server move
We have moved our CRM 4.0 front-end from oldserver to newserver The GetCrmServerUrl function called by AuthenticationPipeline still returns oldserver Why? CRM 4 has been uninstalled, no trace of oldserver in config files, registry or database. CRM Deployment shows only new server Meanwhile, both C360 applications and Stunnware Tools crash in trying to connect to oldserver with No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it oldserver_ip Where this this metadata stored to keep reference on server removed from deployment ? Thanks for your help ...

Recurring message
I am getting a message that is recurring every 5 minutes and have been told my email is corrupted - how can I correct it so that Outlook realizes it has been retrieved already? I would try using the "/CleanReminders" switch. It Cleans and regenerates reminders. OL2000: Additional Command-Line Switches This article was previously published under Q197180 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;197180& -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "John r" <jpassero@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:061101c350ae$f5b35c90$a401280a@phx.gbl... I am getting...

Duplicate budget entry but missing bill
Hi all, I've got a problem in MS Money 2004 where there appears to be a rogue, ie. missing bill payment that is not displayed in the bills and payments listing but IS included in the budget. I have trawled user groups and the MS knowledge base for fixes and the category move for all historical transactions does not work in my case. I've also tried deleting past budgets but it makes no difference. There is still this one bill entry that when I try to edit it from the budget screen, no bill payment details come up - it's as if the program has lost the reference to it somehow...

mdf file date wrong
I hvae a client that has the log and the data file in the same place for years. Same drive, same folder, etc. )I know it's a good idea to put the log elsewhere but it's not necessary here). Anyway, my question is regarding the date of the mdf file. THis is in SQL 2000 running on Windows Server 2003. Everything is up to date. We're moving things over to SQL 2005 so I was going to do some testing last night when I noticed the date on the log file was 1/10/2010 but the date on the data file is 11/15/2009 11:57 AM. Their office has been up and running this morning for a f...

Download exclusive free of charge and without the involvement of ... The program is very strong Trend Micro Internet Security for protection from dangers of the Internet and protects your computer's m
Download exclusive free of charge and without the involvement of ... The program is very strong Trend Micro Internet Security for protection from dangers of the Internet and protects your computer's memory and network related, easy to install ... Links directly and quickly Download from here http://prosoftantivirus.blogspot.com/2010/10/trend-micro-internet-security-1750.html ...

How can I successfully download Excel Templates?
I have Windows XP, Office 2000 SP3 and am unable to successfully download Excel Templates. Please help. What happens when you try? Error message(s)? Nothing? First you must allow cookies. Then have a look at this below. From a post by Ken Macksey I don't know if this will work for you, but it worked for me. 1. Click tools 2. Click internet options 3. Click privacy tab 4. In the web sites area, click edit 5. In the address of web site textbox, paste http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/templategallery/ 6.Click allow 7.Click OK 8. Click apply 9.Exit ie and restart system After restart...

Outlook97
My Outlook downloads and OLD file. With each "check mail" the same file which is now 2 week old is reapplied. Funny thing, I checked on the server and these aren't even on the mail server. Where are these coming from? How to I fix it? ...

Splitting Data into separate sheets
I export a Crystal report into Excel - the report is about 36000 lines long. This report contains financial data for, say, 20 different cost centres. I would like to be able to 'cut and paste' each cost centre onto a new sheet in my workbook. Each set of Cost Centre data is indicated in column A on the spredsheet with the word 'Cost Centre' followed by the Cost Centre code itself, e.g. Cost Centre 000001 123.45 3256.56 987.95 Cost Centre 000002 98.87 999.66 99.77 777.88 111.22 Cost Centre 000003 etc Is there any way a macro could help with this? Thanks in advance. Ber...

AMEX download problems
I have not been able to download my credit card transactions from American Express for a couple days. Has anyone else experienced this problem or know what the issue is? Thanks. I have not been able to download my credit card transactions from American Express for a couple days. Has anyone else experienced this problem or know what the issue is? Thanks. .. Nope, mine's been working fine. Vasiliy Zaitsev PGP Key: 0xF8F5619A Fine here also. "Vasiliy Zaitsev" <foad@aol.com> wrote in message news:Cv6dnS9YtoulO_zeRVn-jQ@giganews.com... >I have not been able to...

Is it possible to have recurring events in a Publisher calendar?
I am creating a calendar in Publisher- Is it possible to have recurring events each month in such a calendar; if not, is there another way to do this? Create a text box with the recurring event, copy/paste into each month. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "P Miles" <P Miles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13592B2C-4CF6-4A0B-A223-DCD917C23520@microsoft.com... >I am creating a calendar in Publisher- Is it possible to have recurring > events each month in such a calendar; if not, is there another way to do this? ...

Bill of Materials
Great Plains version 8 SP5. I recently came across the following problem when trying to sent a BOM to obsolete the system does nothing and appears to leave the BOM to an active status. To reproduce the problem you would need to go through the following steps: 1. Go into Cards --> Inventory --> Bill of Materials 2. Call up the BOM that you wish to make inactive. 3. Set the Oboslete date to a date (e.g. 04/30/2008) 4. Click the Expansion arrow beside the Status field 5. Change the status from Active to Obsolete. 6. Click the ok button. 7. you will receive the message This Bill...

Money 2004
Has Bill Reminder (i.e. blinking Money Express tray icon) been fixed in M'04? It wasn't working properly in M'03. Sadly, the answer is NO (on my PC). I called and opened a new SRX ticket for 2004 Deluxe. Same issue, the icon will not flash at boot up when bills are due. If you leave your computer on all the time, the icon will begin to flash on its own around 1AM ET, or so, when it apparently does some type of refresh. I'm forced to continue to use the Open Money Express Window when Money Express Starts option. I was really looking foward for this issue to be resolved. Oh w...

Outlook declining a recurring meeting, though it is not recurring.
We are having a problem booking our conference rooms as resources. Each time someone creates a meeting they receive the message ""xxxxx conference room" has declined your meeting because it is recurring. You must book each meeting seperately with this resource." Then, once we click "OK" on the error, the meeting is still applied to the sender's AND the Resource's calendar, but any other attendees do not receive the meeting request. Now, we are running Outlook 2003 (Office 2003 SP2), Exchange Server 2003 (on a Windows Server 2003 box). All updates have b...