recurring deposit missing in budget

When I created a recurring deposit with an end date, it
shows up on the reports but not when I edit the budget.
I therefore cannot see its effect in the planning phase
of the budget.

When I remove the end date, the transaction shows up in
both the reports and the budget editing screens.

Any ideas?

Marc
0
anonymous (74721)
4/13/2004 7:57:03 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Missing attachments
I am having an intermittant problem with Outlook 2002 on Windows XP on several machines. Sometimes the attachments (usually Excel) make it to the recipient. Sometimes they don't. When they don't make it there is no indication to the recipient that there even was an attachment. Though the Sender's sent mail clearly has the attachment. I've got the latest patches to Windows & Outlook and am going through an Exchange 5.5 server. The user does not use Word for the email editor. We've tried changing email format from Rich Text to HTML to Plain Text and the ...

importing bills/deposits calandar from Money 99 into Money 2004
For unknown reason, the conversion from 99 to 2004 Deluxe didn't go without a glich and I am importing data. Can do this for accounts and portfolios, but need help on importing the "scheduled" bills and deposits, without keying in each one separtately. Appreciate any help on this. In microsoft.public.money, bobs wrote: >For unknown reason, the conversion from 99 to 2004 Deluxe >didn't go without a glich and I am importing data. Can do >this for accounts and portfolios, but need help on >importing the "scheduled" bills and deposits, without &...

Missing Gridlines... #2
I am working within a spreadsheet and I have hidden all of the columns that I am not using. Now the column to the left of the hidden ones is not showing it's gridlines when I print. Also I am getting a funny second page carrying my headers and footers, but all there is is a line in the middle of the page...Any ideas? ...

Transfer being duplicated as deposit
Hi, I have an annoying persistent problem. I have a monthly standing order set up at my bank to transfer some money from my current account to a deposit account. I replicated the transfer within money as a bill (which is just set up as a transfer) so that my register gets updated each month. However, when I hook up to my bank and download my recent transactions Money sees the payment into the deposit account as a separate deposit and I can't see a way to link it to the transfer which by now is already in the register. I've tried marking the existing transfer as reconciled, and deletin...

Recurring Billing
Looking for suggestions/ideas or 3rd party applications that would provide recurring billing functionality for Invoicing or SOP in Great Plains Standard similar to the functionality found in Receivables Transactions Nolan Computers has such a product: Advanced SOP with Recurring Invoices http://www.nolancomputers.com/greatplains/asop.aspx "Michael Bloom" <MichaelBloom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE694EB9-17BD-45FD-87A1-25AA4AF0E1B2@microsoft.com... > Looking for suggestions/ideas or 3rd party applications that would provide > recurring bill...

Why is Money 2005 missing Banks?
I noticed that the list of banks, brokerages, and credit card companies from the www.microsoft.com/money website is almost twice the size of what appears in the program. My primary bank is listed on the website but doesn't appear in the program. What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help? Thanks. You aren't doing anything wrong; I expect the web list to be propogated to Money in the near future. -- Michael Gordon MVP "Peter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3ea301c49e56$c6c03d80$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I noticed that the list of banks, ...

Payables Entries Missing
A user created an invoice in PM and paid it. When we look at the G/L, we can't find any entries in the cash account, the payables account, or the expense account. When we look at the checkbook and the vendor, the entries are there. I have: Looked for stuck batches in Batch Recovery - none. Looked for any batches in Financial and Purchasing - none. Ran a Financial and Purchasing reconcile. Ran checklinks - no errors. Checked posting status - it could have been set at 'to' only, I changed to 'to' and 'through'. Ran a test invoice - it worked - amounts are in ...

Missing images (only boxes with red x)
Hi All, I hope someone can help. The problem (openning mail items with boxes instead of images) occurs on one of my computers, but not the other. They are both running XP Pro and Office 2003 and openning the same email file. I'm not sure where to look and hope someone can provide me with a hint. It was working, but a few weeks, something changed and I don't know what. I don't recall making any significant changes or installing any programs. Thanks, Michele ...

recurring invoice
Is there a way to set up a recurring invoice in Money 2004 small business version. I am trying to setup a yearly invoice for my customers Thanks ...

Problem with recurring deposit
Hi, I set up my direct deposit paycheck as a recurring deposit. Because the every other week direct depost may vary by several hundred dollars, the amount is entered as an estimate. Money 04 never recognizes each subsequent downloaded deposit as being the recurring deposit, even though the name (ie "Hospital OPay") is the same, and the dates match exactly. Any ideas? Thanks... In microsoft.public.money, Lee Miller wrote: > >I set up my direct deposit paycheck as a recurring deposit. Because the >every other week direct depost may vary by several hundred dollars, th...

Missing Exchange Tabs in AD
Upgraded Exchange from 5.5 to 2003 after installing the exchange 2003 on a new Windows 2003 server. 5.5 sat on a 2000 server. After upgrade can only see exchange tabs in AD on the 2003 server. The exchange tabs are missing on the remaining servers all running 2000 server. How do I get these tabs to appear on the 2000 server's ADs? "Darrin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Upgraded Exchange from 5.5 to 2003 after installing the >exchange 2003 on a new Windows 2003 server. 5.5 sat on a >2000 server. After upgrade can only see exchange tabs in &...

email missing
Hi A reply send to a crm email is not getting logged in the CRM .The GUID Code is present ..what must be the problem..please help. Thanks The Guid is present in the subject. and apart from this ..i get an error saying that at least one receipent could not be resolved to a record.while accessing the email through the applicaton .Infact the email is associated with an account. Also ,one question...can we have multiple email id's in the Email field of the account.or contact..if so is the seperation a semicolon or comma.?? Any suggestions thanks "Simi" wrote: > Hi >...

Missing Unread emails
Hi, I'm using outlook 2007. My unread email folder has (53) showing next to it in my folder tree but when I open the folder there are no messages showing. I received copies today of some emails I hadn't "received" from colleagues. I have some filters set up but I can't locate the missing unread emails in any of my folders. From searching the forums it seems to be a common problem but I can't find a fix to locate the missing unread items. Help! "Joe" <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:42CC8E02-09DA-4B9A-BED3-9B...

Missing cab file YA561403
I'm trying to upgrade from Office XP (2002) to Office 2003...I get about 1 min into the installation and the program tell me it is missing cab file YA561403.cab....help ...

Recurring message
I am getting a message that is recurring every 5 minutes and have been told my email is corrupted - how can I correct it so that Outlook realizes it has been retrieved already? I would try using the "/CleanReminders" switch. It Cleans and regenerates reminders. OL2000: Additional Command-Line Switches This article was previously published under Q197180 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;197180& -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "John r" <jpassero@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:061101c350ae$f5b35c90$a401280a@phx.gbl... I am getting...

Duplicate budget entry but missing bill
Hi all, I've got a problem in MS Money 2004 where there appears to be a rogue, ie. missing bill payment that is not displayed in the bills and payments listing but IS included in the budget. I have trawled user groups and the MS knowledge base for fixes and the category move for all historical transactions does not work in my case. I've also tried deleting past budgets but it makes no difference. There is still this one bill entry that when I try to edit it from the budget screen, no bill payment details come up - it's as if the program has lost the reference to it somehow...

Mystery budget numbers
I have recently set up a new budget in Money. In the new budget, two line item show up with incorrect numbers. I have bill payment setup for my car insurance, and my renter's insurance. These bills create autmoatic line items. However, in the budget report, the "budgeted amount" for both of these items show up four time their original amounts. I have deleted all old budgets, and started with a blank budget, rather than an auto fill. Any ideas? There's a bug in money that bills previously set up but deleted remain in the budget. As far as I know, that's n...

Budget, Budget, Budget
Can (will) anyone tell me why M05 averages February budget? Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong? I sure would appreciated anyone's help. If you read more posts you will discover lots of people have the same question but nobody has the answer. March is coming soon. "Dick" <jaber1@comcast.net> wrote in message news:T6ydncerW_phoI_fRVn-rg@comcast.com... > Can (will) anyone tell me why M05 averages February budget? Please let me > know if I'm doing something wrong? I sure would appreciated anyone's help. > > ...

Publisher missing pictures
I have tried to search the group before asking and unable to find answer. I created a document in publisher, it looked great, printed to pdf and then the next day, wanted to make changes to publisher document. When I opened the document all my word art and pictures were invisible. I could click on them and the fram would appear, I could open graphics manager and see that they were there and embedded, but I can't see them in my open file any more. How do I fix this? It seems to happen in word a lot as well. Using Publisher 2003 EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://ww...

Missing ACL permissions on public folders.
I recently upgraded from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003, prior to the migration, some of the users had complained about posting to certain public folders. When checking the client permissions through ESM in the past I have been able to correct any permissions issues. I am sure this most likely occurred when the organization migrated from Exchange 5.5 a couple years ago and the ADC was not properly configured. Recently, some users complained of this same issue again, after digging in a little deeper, I have noticed that the ACL's do not match what the MAPI permissions state. If I...

Missing Toolbars/Menubar!
Wow. This is weird. When i fire up excel 2000 i dont have any toolbars not even the default toolbars. I need some help. I've enclosed a pic o it. I dont know what the hell is going on. plz reply soon, i gotta do project for university. :< Btw the pic was 2 big so i cut it in half just to show the top Attachment filename: excel.jpg Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=50216 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi vol! Use: View > Full Screen -- -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia ...

Publisher2003 Certificate Template "Missing Clip Art" Error
Installed, removed, and re-installed Office 2003 Professional (Enterprise Edition) in Windows XP Pro (new & fresh build). Applied all Windows & Office updates. When picking Certificate "Appreciation 3" (in Print Publication view, Publication Designs\Apply a Design) this error is displayed: "The wizard cannot find clip art needed for this design. Your publication may not look as it was intended to look. Run setup again to reinstall the missing clip art file. For more information on running Setup press F1 now." We tried reinstalling, and removing/installing to ...

Up to $500.00 Deposit Bonus at PokerChamps.com
https://secure.pokerchamps.com/pokerpublic/arequest?acode=ABBAVGIT For a limited time only PokerChamps is offering a 100% Deposit Bonus up to $500 for new as well as existing players. The bonus is paid on top of our existing Friday payout bonus, which makes this offer even more striking. Be sure to make your next or first deposit within the next 14 days and get the full benefit of the bonus offer. PokerChamps also offers FreeRoll tournaments every 30. minutes! They have had other bonus offers in the past, but never anything close to 100% of your deposit. Now is the time to progress fro...

Decimal missing in result
In this formulas the result is whithout decimal...Why? =SE(R3=1;$P$3/100*U3;SE(R3=2;$P$3/100*U3;SE(R3=3;$P$3/100*U3;SE(R3=4;$P$3/100*U3;))))&SE(R3=5;(SE(T3>=$P$3;T3/100*U3;0));"")&SE(R3=6;(SE(T3>=$P$3;T3/100*U3;0));"")&SE(R3=7;(SE(T3>=$P$3;T3/100*U3;0));"")&SE(R3=8;(SE(T3>=$P$3;T3/100*U3;0));"")&SE(R3=9;T3/100*U3;SE(R3=10;T3/100*U3;SE(R3=11;T3/100*U3;SE(R3=12;T3/100*U3;))))&SE(R3=13;$P$3/100*U3;SE(R3=14;$P$3/50*U3;SE(R3=15;$P$3/100*U3;SE(R3=16;$P$3/100*U3;))))&SE(R3=17;(SE(T3>=$P$3;T3/100*U3;0));"")&a...

Missing Email in Public Folder.
I have a business user told me that when he goes to one of the folder under Public Folder in Outlook, he doesn't get all the emails. He only gets 3 emails under the public folder. When I go to the same folder, I got 10 emails. He's filter is off. Do you know what is happening? Any help is appreciated! Terrence Nope - too few details for any helpful response. And I am through digging for the details. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without readin...