Rectify opening balance

Hi,

You do I rectify the opening balance of an account in Money 2005?

Thanks

0
Droopycom (2)
2/2/2005 9:21:03 AM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

To change it, you need to edit the account details of the account. This is,
assuming you're using the advanced register.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
http://money.mvps.org

Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny or
http://money.mvps.org/faq for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send
Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx

"Droopycom" <Droopycom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> You do I rectify the opening balance of an account in Money 2005?
>
> Thanks

0
glyn1 (1533)
2/2/2005 10:05:49 AM
Yes I was using the advanced register.... Although it took me some time to
find out that there was an advanced mode.

But there is also some kind of layout bug in the account settings windows
that was hiding the bottom of the page with the opening balance.
If  you reduce the horizontal size of the window from the right, the
vertical scrollbar will disappear,  so I had no clues there was more  to see
at the bottom...

Thanks

"Glyn Simpson, MVP" wrote:

> To change it, you need to edit the account details of the account. This is,
> assuming you're using the advanced register.
>
> --
> Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
> http://money.mvps.org
>
> Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny or
> http://money.mvps.org/faq for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send
> Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx
>
> I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money
>
> "Droopycom" <Droopycom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > You do I rectify the opening balance of an account in Money 2005?
> >
> > Thanks

0
Droopycom (2)

Erroring Openeing Subform
Hi, I have a mainform / subform which when the user double clicks on the subform, it opens a pop up form which displays the record slected in the subform so the user can edit data. I use the following to open the pop up form: DoCmd.OpenForm "frm_BkpExec_Ntepad", , , "id = " & me!id This works fine, except if there are no records in the subform, and the user still double clicks in that window, then an error gets returned. How can I have this so that when the user double clicks in this window and there are no records in the subform, the double click is just ignor...

Problem Opening Excel Files
The past few days my Windows XP Service Pack 1 operating system has been acting funny. I've already reinstalled but am having the same issues. If I am in Outlook and select an Excel spreadsheet attachment to open, Excel will launch but it will not open the attachment. Instead in Outlook I get a message that says "The system cannot find the file specified." If I try to open a recent spreadsheet from my Start Menu list of documents, it launches Excel but will not open the spreadsheet, nor does it give me any message. If I double-click on an Excel spreadsheet in Windows ...

"Too many different cell formats" when opening file?????
How do I recover my file? When I try to open, I get, "Too many different cell formats". http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;213904 http://www.vbapro.com/xl_formats.ht -- icestationzbr ----------------------------------------------------------------------- icestationzbra's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=458 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26156 ...

Multiple pages opening upon opening
Every time I load Excel multiple pages open. I sometimes get over 45 pages before I can stop it. Then when I exit I have to go through each individually. I have Winfax Pro ver. 10 loaded. I hear that may cause problems. Any suggestions on how I can get excel to work properly? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Chris ...

help opening old xls file
my computer doesn't have excel - but I want to open an xls file from an old floppy that I created on a different computer (I think it had office 97)- Is there any way I can download something from the net so I can open this one file? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c8378bf4-996c-4569-b547-75edbd03aaf0&displaylang=en Regards, Peo Sjoblom "NOTcomputersavvy" wrote: > my computer doesn't have excel - but I want to open an xls file from an old > floppy that I created on a different computer (I think it had office 97)- Is > there a...

Open files
Can't open any pub. file if it contains more than one page Are you referring to a .pub file or a web pages? Post Publisher version and website address if one. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Irene" <Irene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FD8CC5C8-508B-41B4-9E21-A9D29770C69F@microsoft.com... > Can't open any pub. file if it contains more than one page We only use publisher for report writing so it would be a .pub file. The version is 2007 "Don Schmidt" wrote: > Are you referring to a .pub file or a web pages? > ...

Error opening the Workflow Manager
Hi everybody ! I have this error when I attempt to open the Workflow manager (my installation is new and I never opened the workflow Managerbefore): "Workflow Manager cannot start. This could be because the workflow service has not been started or is not configured correctly" My configuration is: - Windows 2003 SRV STD - Exchange 2003 - SQL 2005 w/ reporting services 2005. Apart from that, everything is working properly. I can login the system, generate reports, manage entities, everything. I can even open the Workflow Monitor! Am'I missing something in the configuratio...

opening outlook attachments
Why is htm documents being saved in temporary internet folder/okl* folder. When you search for the okl* folder you can't find it. ...

Rectify opening balance
Hi, You do I rectify the opening balance of an account in Money 2005? Thanks To change it, you need to edit the account details of the account. This is, assuming you're using the advanced register. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny or http://money.mvps.org/faq for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money "Droopycom" <Droopycom@discussions.microsoft.com...

Publisher 2000

opening links in outlook

Problem trying to open old money file

Email with tiny attachments open slow

Need an open house sign in sheet

cannot open excel file from outlook

opening links

Bill Pay - Running Balance
Just upgraded from Money 04 to Money 06 and the big thing I have lost is the ability to see my Running Balance and select Bills to be paid on the Bill Pay screen and have it affect my Balance. This is a great tool if you want to play whatif's and see how much you may want to move from the account based on what you have left after bills. But now it's gone in 06! If I can't get that back - then I'm Uninstalling 06 - returning it to Costco and reinstalling 04! Why would Microsoft get rid of such a useful feature! still there for me, on the same page as the bills list. When ...

EXCEL Files open Slow

Opening a second mdb file from an open mdb file
I have two mdb files (one used for general department use and the other for detailed reporting). For ease of maintenance, I'd like to keep these mdb files separate, but I would like to have the ability to open the second mdb file from the general dept Access program. Is there an exisitng macro or VBA code I could use to accomplish this task? Thanks for your help. Sure, you can easily just shell out to another app: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0018.htm or even create a hyperlink that opens the file. Just create a label, go to the property sheet and enter a path in the hype...