Re: Money 2004 - "Unable to load topic" error

Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried unregistering/re-registering the msxml3
DLL, but still no luck.  However, knowing the help file topics are local
might help with debugging this problem.

thanks,
randy

"Randy" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:...
> All,
>
> I've recently upgraded to Money 2004 Premium from 2003 Deluxe.  I'm now
> finding that I can't view any help topics--I get the "Unable to load
topic.
> Click here to try again."  I've tried all the suggestions posted here and
at
> other sites:  cleared out temporary internet files, start Money with the
> "-s" option, uninstall/reinstall Money, update HTML help, clean the
> registry, et. al.  Nothing seems to work--I can see the help
> topics/subtopics, but when I click on a topic I get the error.
>
> Are these help topics locally installed or is Money trying to access them
> from the Internet?  The reason I ask is I have a new version of Norton
> Internet Security installed, but it said that it auto-configured itself
for
> Money.  But, maybe it needs to be tweaked a little.
>
> Any other ideas?  I'm running Win98 SE (4.10.2222 A) and IE 6.0 SP1.
>
> thanks,
> randy

0
nospam9607 (138)
8/13/2004 1:23:54 AM
money 28651 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

Services error
I cannot start about 3 service on my exchange server5.5 and it gives this error when trying to start the information store - 'The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service returned service specific error 4294966767' have any body experienced this and what can i do? Please see the following article: 246272 XADM: Service Specific Error 4294966767 Appears, Information Store Stops http://support.microsoft.com/?id=246272 -- Hope that helps. ------------------------- Jaclynn Hiranaka Enterprise Messaging Support This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and c...

Money 2002
I've been using Money 2002 since - well - 2002. I have NEVER assigned a password and never been asked for one. Following a complete reload of my PC and re-install of Money when I try and open my MNY file I get asked for a password. But I've never used a password. Anyone got any advice or is it doomed? Any help much appreciated. Two possibilities: 1) you need to open the sample file and do an Internet Update then try to open your data file. 2) This might not be the case, but it happens: http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=152. "andy staines" <andy@yellowswordfish.com&g...

Re-install Outlook 2002

OLE Server Error
Hello: I receive a OLE Server error when I try to put a Word document into my publisher document. I am using Publisher97 and Word 2000. I have also tried using Publisher9y and Word97 and get the same thing. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. Go to the website www.microsoft.com/data and download and install the latest version of the MDAC Components for your operating system. -- Hi Cathy (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Hello: || || I receive a OLE Server error when I try to put a Word || document into my publisher document....

Error Sending
I periodically get an error message that states. 553 To send mail, first check your mail with a valid POP account; this prevents unauthorized SPAM relaying. (#5.7.1) It won't send my mail. This only happens every so often. What could be wrong? ...

Money 2004 Small Business
Question-- Will Money 2004 Small business support Schedule F (Farm) expenses? ...

runtime error 2465: application-defined or object-defined error
I'm trying to use a button on a main form to change the sort order of a sub- subform.When I execute the following, I get runtime error 2465: application- defined or object-defined error. opting to debug, I find the line with orderbyon highlighted. Anybody see what's wrong? Private sub timesort_click() Forms![control]![worklist]![approved].Form.OrderBy = "Forms![control]! [worklist]![approved]![time]" Forms![control]![worklist]![approved].Form.OrderBy0n = True End Sub -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/a...

http virtual server error #2
We have an exchange 2003 sp2 setup on a cluster. anytime the server fails over the IIS host headers for the http virtual server are re stamped. We found the kb article here http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;287726 This worked beautifully on one of the clusters, but the other two give me error messages when attemping to go to the http virtual server properties via ESM. The error is: "Exchange System Manager" An unexpected error occured ID no: 8000ffff Exchange System Manager When you click ok, the properties do come up but the general tab is a...

Reports show wrong month
Whenever I generate a report showing payments for a particular payee, totalled by month, the monthly grouping and total lines always read a month behind the entries totalled. For example, the report might look like this for a particular month: Month Ending 3/31/2003 4/18/2003 John Doe 80.00 4/11/2003 John Doe 40.00 4/4/2003 John Doe 60.00 Total Month Ending 3/31/2003 180.00 And, the months are in reverse order, just as the entries are within a month, though that is less a concern than the ...

Re-Enable CRM User

international versions of 2004
can anyone tell me how to purchase an international version of money 2004, as the only versions available for purchase at microsfot are us only. if the international version is not yet available can anyone shed any light on when this will be available for purchase? How about Australia Cheers, Rich. >-----Original Message----- >None available yet. In the UK, we have a date of 5th September according to >http://www.microsoft.com/uk/retail/product_screens/homepe rp/money2004/ > >-- >Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money > >Check http://support.microsoft.com/default....

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

unhandled exeception error 0xC0000005 while debugging
hello friends i am using this code....and calling dll function...but when it goes to dll function while run time teher si error...."unhandled exeception error 0xC0000005 while debugging."" Can anybody help me how to come out of this error......thank you very much for your time and effort...... // MY CODE START FROM HERE void CArielProjectVer2Dlg::OnPriceChangeArielapictrl1(LPCTSTR SessionId, LPCTSTR RequestId, short MarketNo, LPCTSTR Market, LPCTSTR Bid, short BidDirection, LPCTSTR Ask, short AskDirection, LPCTSTR High, LPCTSTR Low, short MarketState, LPCTSTR Timestamp) { ...

Debug Error when starting Outlook
Hi, I have just installed Office XP and when I try to open Outlook, I get the following error message: Debug Error! Programe: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10|OUTLOOK.EXE abnormal program termination I have tried repair but this doesn't work. I would appreciate any advise. Thanks Dear, There are lot of workaround on this issue. 1. How about other programs - Word, Access etc - is that working? 2. Have you updated all of the patches and service packs? 3. Is OL opening after several attempts? 4. Have installed any Anitspam and Antivirus Program? 5. If yes then Please uninst...

excel.exe has generated errors #2
Hello, Sorry for the cross post. I am receiving the following message: ""Excel.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows.You will need to restart the program An error log is being created."" when trying to open xls files that have been copied from another computer. Both Excel versions are the same and the file works on the source machine. I am copying it to and from a floppy which also works when opened on the source machine. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. -- Mrich -- Mrich Have you copied the file from the floppy to your hard...

Re: exmerge error

Microsoft Money 2004 Sm Business Won't Open
I have Microsoft Money 2004 Small Business edition and have installed it a bunch of times trying to work out a problem. The program still installs but when I try to open it I get an error message that says 'Money has encountered a problem and needs to close. Sorry for the inconvienience". The program then closes. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Gaylon Try this: 1. Uninstall. 2. Reboot. 3. Delete money directory from program files. 4. Delete Money entries from the registry. 5. Reboot again. 6. Reinstall. Tod "Gaylon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.co...

Transfer files from money 99 to money 2003
We have a new computer with money 2003, old computer has our records in money 99. We tried to import export but the records to not come across correctly. What should we d???? You shouldn't have to export or import. Just move across your .MNY data file and open it with the newer version. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=68. "Michelle" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1351501c419bd$2899add0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > We have a new computer with money 2003, old computer has > our records in money 99. We tried to import export but > the...

Assistants in Office 2004
In previous versions of Office, one could install other Office assistants from the Gallery of assistants. I can't find the other assistants anywhere on the Office 2004 install CD to add to that gallery, and only Max is available. I find Max's antics very distracting and have always preferred the simple puzzle icon. Is there a way to get any of the other choices back? Thanks in advance. --- Please remove NOSPAM to reply privately if you are so inclined, ramoncNOSPAM at NOSPAMsurewest dot NOSPAM netNOSPAM. Otherwise, replies to the Newsgroup are always welcome. That's t...

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...

converting quicken 04 to money 03
Hi, I just got money o3 with my new laptop..i currently have quicken 2004 and wanted to give money a try. The problem is that Money says that the conversion wizard will not support my 2004 quicken. Anyone now how to get around this? any help would be greatly appreciated. Wait until M05 (which, based on history) will be the first Money version to support Q04 conversion) or use account-by-account QIF export from Q04 and import to M03. "Jenni" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1844a01c41b1a$02f496e0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, I just got money ...