Re-enter payee information

I have been using MS Money to pay bills and frequent
annoyance is when I type in the payee, the selection list
never shows the payees.  I type it in and have to re-
enter the account number and everything. Doesn't make
sense that i have to keep putting this in.  Anyone know
what I am doing wrong? I've checked these boards and
found help with my passport problem but no entries on
this issue.
0
anonymous (74719)
2/8/2004 7:45:11 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Money has two kinds of Payees. Explicit--those on the explicit list that
shows in Accounts & Bills|Categories & Payees|Payees--and implicit--those
that are recorded somewhere in a transaction but are not listed in the
explicit list.

The setting Tools|Options|Editing|Confirm new payees controls whether Money
asks or just adds all new Payees--ones one neither list--to the explicit
list.

Once a payee is on the implicit list, you have to go add it to the explicit
list if that's what you want. Do this by going to Accounts &
Bills|Categories & Payees|Payees|New and type out the exact name you've
previously used on the implicit list.

"Judik" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have been using MS Money to pay bills and frequent
> annoyance is when I type in the payee, the selection list
> never shows the payees.  I type it in and have to re-
> enter the account number and everything. Doesn't make
> sense that i have to keep putting this in.  Anyone know
> what I am doing wrong? I've checked these boards and
> found help with my passport problem but no entries on
> this issue.

How to use Ctrl+Enter in outlook?
I think it's useful but I don't know how to use it.Who will hlp me? "The useful information of outlook" <The useful information of outlook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBDD662E-8F9B-4F53-B078-506AE4817A3F@microsoft.com... >I think it's useful but I don't know how to use it.Who will hlp me? > 1. Press and hold the Ctrl key. 2. Press and release the Enter key 3. Release the Ctrl key John --- avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 000775-6, 22/09/2007 Tested on: 9/22/2007 08:51:56 avast! - copyr...

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

Defragmenting information store on Exchange 2000
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C41CDC.6A5F2660 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1250" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello Since this is the first time for me doing defragmentation, have a few = questions if you're so kind ... Our company Exchange 2000 Server is running out of disk space. The = priv.stm is 6 GB and priv.edb is 4 GB size.=20 Free space on drive is 4 GB. Is that enough to run eseutil to defragment = the database? Are there any 'tricks' that I must be aware of ? And = approximately how lo...

Re-install Outlook 2002

enter network password in Outlook 2003
Using Outlook 2003. I have my email set up to SEND/RECEIVE every 5 mins but i keep getting the ENTER NETWORK PASSWORD / USER NAME dialog box up and its driving me mad. All my setting look ok so I cant see why this is happening. I use btinternet/yahoo as my isp. Have spoken to BT broadband net help who advise me that they DONT support Outlook. PLEASE HELP me to sort this out Do you have more than one account configured with the same server? Does it work when you enter your password or does it continue to prompt? Also see; For all Outlook versions on Windows XP (just ignore the par...

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

how do i make a value entered be * 2
I want to make the value of the number I enter be * 2 example: if I put in 1 i want it to equal 2 in my sum in another column can anyone help me BigAL921 Wrote: > I want to make the value of the number I enter be * 2 > example: if I put in 1 i want it to equal 2 in my sum in another > column > can anyone help me This is probably what you need. Enter this in, say, Cell B1 =2*A1 where A1 will contain any value that you want as your input. Regards. -- BenjieLop ------------------------------------------------------------------------ BenjieLop's Profile: http://www.exce...

Re-Enable CRM User

Re: exmerge error

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...

Re:

Re-enter payee information
I have been using MS Money to pay bills and frequent annoyance is when I type in the payee, the selection list never shows the payees. I type it in and have to re- enter the account number and everything. Doesn't make sense that i have to keep putting this in. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I've checked these boards and found help with my passport problem but no entries on this issue. Money has two kinds of Payees. Explicit--those on the explicit list that shows in Accounts & Bills|Categories & Payees|Payees--and implicit--those that are recorded somewhere in a tra...

Re: Where should be the best place to stored Applcation Data Files?
"Giovanni Dicanio" <gdicanio@_NOSPAM_email_DOT_it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:... > BTW: this post by John Robbins is very interesting reading: > http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/default.aspx copy-and-pasto - the correct link is this: http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/archive/2008/07/10/in-defense-of-vista-and-the-challenges-facing-windows-7.aspx Giovanni And then there's this Vista security discussion from last Friday (cool date, 8/8/8): http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/08/08/1155208 -GB On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 18:50:23 +0200, ...

entering a sales order
I am a struggling first time GP 7.5 user, and have set up my company to a point where I thought I could try to enter a test sales order and follow it through invoicing, etc... GP's help (in Contents section, Sales Order Processing, Transaction Entry, Orders, Entering and Order) says this: To enter an order: Open the Sales Transaction Entry window. (Transactions >> Sales >> Sales Trx Entry) Select Order, and enter or select the ID of the type of order to enter. Enter a document number or accept the default entry. .... and so on.... But when I go to Transaction >>...

Re: Outlook locks up with a officelifeboathang
"Andy Lay" <58746@gmail.com> wrote in message news:... > Message-ID: <a7b660e6180d48ddae1e1df6c5775272@newspe.com> > X-Mailer: http://www.umailcampaign.com, ip log:72.24.97.26 > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general > NNTP-Posting-Host: 22.bb.5446.static.theplanet.com 70.84.187.34 > Path: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl!newspe.com > Lines: 1 > Xref: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl microsoft.public.outlook.general:737044 > > Hi Swinglower- > > I have luck as you do :) A Chief Exec machine with this very issue....

RE: Apply this critical update from M$
--wmhrdizzoa Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="axyeonzy"; type="multipart/alternative" --axyeonzy Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="innmlsikefhcqjc" --innmlsikefhcqjc Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to continue keep...

Re: Share sub-folder in Inbox
I already grant the permission to right person and add secondary mailbox to the exchange account, in his outlook folder list, he can see the shared mailbox, but only mailbox not the sub-folder, if we share those sub-folders individually, then we can view under shared mailbox, but this shouldn't be the way. we want it sub-folder can be viewed and not be set one by one. any idea? thanks Henry "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <suemvp@outlookcode.com> wrote in message news:%237hESO3PFHA.508@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... Either you haven't completed the process of granting permission...

Re: How to delay ToolTip display time in CListCtrl Control
"Smallfrogs" <super_smallfrogs@hotmail.com> д���ʼ� news:... > Thanks > "Ali R." <nospam@nospam.com> д���ʼ� > news:snPYb.436$1V5.123111568@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com... > > ((CListCtrl > > *)GetDlgItem(IDC_MYLIST))->GetToolTips()->SetDelayTime(TTDT_AUTOPOP,5000); > > > > or if you have variable for your list > > m_MyList.GetToolTips()->SetDelayTime(TTDT_AUTOPOP,5000); > > > > that will set how long it stays up after it is displayed. > > > > Change TTDT_AUTOPOP with TTDT_INITIAL to change the...

RE RE: XP Install
Thank you for the information. --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- Dilly Dally wrote: > Thank you for the information. Did you post a whole new conversation to 'reply' to one you started? It certainly looks like it right now: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support/browse_frm/thread/1cff3f90816a82a9/ That is your original posting - as archived. As of right now (could be I need to wait for it ...

Re: Re: List View question
Thanks a lot for that. But I am asking after multiselect handling in a listVIEW not a listBOX. The method you describe is not available for listviews. regards, Jos --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- If you use checkboxes in front of the rows you could use something like this: Dim li As ListItem For Each li In Me.yourlistviewname.ListItems If li.Checked Then --do something with-- (li) End If Next where the name of the listview has to be r...

Restoring from an OST after re-build new Exch2003
The original Exchanger server was gone during disaster. So a new one was rebuild from scratch with the same Wins/DNS/Domain name. Identically users name were also created w/ new set of pwd. The outlook 2003 clients had been using OST before and after the disaster. But now, the new server is connected. OL Exch Client Profile was re-created. Only at that point, we reliazed the OST file was not accessible anymore. All the old email is gone now. One thing we did before re-connect to the new server was to copy the entire directory C:\Documents and Settings\User1\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlo...

Re-install Money 2000
After a dammage to my disk, I re-install Money 2000. My backup was protected by password. When I restore my backup, I have this message : "You are trying to open a file that has encrypted information. This file cannot be opened with this version of Money." Why??? My guess is that either your locale or file is a French one. See this: http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/98.aspx -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny or http://money.mvps.org/faq for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Micr...