Quotes in money 2007 stopped working

Anyone else having problems with Money 2007 downloading quotes?  Mine
stopped about 10 am.

JC

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Same here JC.
-Kevin

"JC" <handccomputers@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone else having problems with Money 2007 downloading quotes?  Mine
> stopped about 10 am.
>
> JC

0
nospam7515 (2084)

PUBLISHER 2007 ISSUE WITH PDF CONVERTER
Hi, When I convert my pub file to a pdf file the color of the fonts change to black instead of blue. Any suggestions on how to fix it? Thanks What PDF converter application are you using? I have found with the PDF converter Microsoft offers is very good about maintaining the integrity of a Publisher document. Download it and see if it is better than what you are now using. With this converter, "save as" instead of "print to". 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A...

I have Microsoft 2007
I have installed Microsoft Office 2007. Can I now delete Microsoft Office 2003? On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 20:30:01 -0800, Jers <Jers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: There is no particular reason to get rid of 2003, but if you insist it is better to first uninstall 2003 (not delete, but use Control Panel > Add and Remove Programs) and then install 2007. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >I have installed Microsoft Office 2007. Can I now delete Microsoft Office >2003? of course you fail to mention the exact versions of office, so who knows whether you are still usin...

Ads in 2007 demo version
I've downloaded the 2007 premium demo version from MS and like most of what I've seen. I am disappointed, however, that the Planning and Investing tabs go to web pages, complete with motion advertisements and wire reports. Another click is required to go to pages that have my information on them. Is this the same behavior that occurs in the retail version? Thanks Yup. "BTF" <btfnohamproducts@austin.rr.com> wrote in message news:23j8g2pb0odul649ph8a9eo4t3o2oeirmu@4ax.com... > I've downloaded the 2007 premium demo version from MS and like most of > what I...

Excel 2007 painfully slow to open files
Having upgraded to Office 2007 (XP Pro, 1 Gb RAM Pentium 4 2.4GHz) I am finding Excel to be painfully slow even when opening small (50k) files by double clicking either the file or a shortcut. If I have Excel open and go through the ribbon menu to open the file from within Excel it opens immediately - it is only slow when opening a file via shortcut or double clicking the file with Excel closed. Is there a fix for this? Wowbagger wrote: > Having upgraded to Office 2007 (XP Pro, 1 Gb RAM Pentium 4 2.4GHz) I am > finding Excel to be painfully slow even when opening small (50k) f...

Control ID for Outlook Purge Outlook 2007
I am try to create a policy using administrative temples. The software is Outlook 2007 connected to Exchange 2003. I retain emails that have been removed from the deleted items folder for 90 days. I want to prevent users from purging those emails. In outlook 2003, everyone knew the Control ID to create a custom disable group policy. For some reason, nobody seems to know the control ID. Setti=ng it to the control id that worked with Outlook 2003 does not seem to work. Does anyone know the control ID? Is it in the list? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...

Migrating from Managing Your Money
I have a very old version of Managing Your Money (DOS program). Have now upgraded to XP at home and it no longer works (still have the old PC where I can run it). Is there any way to migrate from Managing Your Money to MS Money other than a total manual data entry? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, Dana wrote: >I have a very old version of Managing Your Money (DOS >program). Have now upgraded to XP at home and it no longer >works (still have the old PC where I can run it). > >Is there any way to migrate from Managing Your Money to MS >Money other than a total manua...

Converting money file #2
I have installed GnuCash. Can I use Microsoft Money data with it? Ask GnuCash? -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For unofficial FAQs see http://money.mvps.org/ or http://umpmfaq.info/ I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "abc" <abc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B649AC52-FEDE-4B71-8E69-23299B71BB89@microsoft.com... >I have installed GnuCash. Can I use Microsoft Money data with it? GnuCash imports QIF. Money exports QIF. Assuming GnuCash does sane things with the iimports, that'd be better than nothi...

Money 2006 upgrade/MSN Billpay
I upgraded from Money 2003 Deluxe to Money 2006 Deluxe. I used to make epayments out of the register for an account "A". After the Upgrade, I had a new account "B" which was now associated as my MSN Billpay account. Account "A" is no longer assoicated with Billpay and I can't make epays from the register. I can't merge duplicate accounts. These 2 account don't show up in the list. I can't find a way to associate my existing account with billpay. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. --John JW, Is it possible ...

Frustrating "Send on behalf" issue
Hi I hav exchange 2003 and xp pro. 2 users A and B. B should be able to send mail on behalf of A.this works well but the frustrating part is that in the From: box it shows the message came from A. it MUST show Send: B on behalf of A. i did remove the "send as" rights from both users but it still shows the same.In the begining when the setting was changed it worked perfectly...is there maybe a way where the exchange "remember" the name of A and put it in there.... Pls, help When you change the send as permission on a users account it could take some time before the...

How to deactivate CRM Tags in emails subject line ("CRM 01564000)
Hello, Whenever I send an email, my clients receive an email with a tag at the end of the subject line like CRM: 000452600 . This is really unprofessional and I want to remove it . Do you know how to do that ? Thanks That is for email tracking, if you disable it, the email will not tracking in CRM. -- Jim Wang Business Solutions Engineer MCSE, MCDBA, Microsoft CRM Professional United Kingdom "Raphael B" wrote: > Hello, > > Whenever I send an email, my clients receive an email with a tag at the end > of the subject line like CRM: 000452600 . This is real...

simple formlas not working
This should be really simple but we have a comptuer with excel that the formuals will not work correctly. We are simply trying to subract column B from column A. It is set up in column C as =A1-B1 which gives me the correct answer but then if I copy it for rows 2 and on I always get the same answer as row 1. If you look at the formulas it is changing them to =A2-B2, =A3-C3 and so on but the answer is always the same. Also if I go and change the numbers in A1 or B1 to change the answer is C1 it will not change. Whatever the first answer is it will stay that number. Any help would b...

Need a program that works with Outlook Express
I know there os a program for downloading that works with Outlook Express. Fixes such things as missing < at the start of reply lines. Can't remember the name nor came I find it searching the Internet. Do you know the name of a program like that. Thanks OE-QuoteFix: http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/ -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA " Cal Who" <CalWhoQQ@roadrunner.com> wrote in message news:OTTBNIKbKHA.5796@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I know there os a program for downloa...

Excel 2007 Installation Question
I am about to purchase Excel 2007 (MS Office Home & Student 2007 Version)... What I would like to know is exactly how can I install it along side my other version of Excel (version 2002 XP)? I generally use the XP version for most of my development at work, but I would like to start learning version 2007 as well (using my same PC). Can anyone provide me with some detailed instructions for this installation or direct me to a website that might do the same? Many thanks in advance. Mark Ivey Just a little more clarification on my request... What I would like is the Excel XP versi...

Money 2004 having trouble with MSN Money charts
My charts on securities in my porfolio recently (around the beginning of August) reverted to the simple charts you see when you first install Money. I got the option to install the MSN Money Investment toolbox. If you click on this, the program closes and an install box comes up, along with an MSIE window which recieves an error that the remote server is not found. The install box seems to run normally, and comes up with a "Finish" button after the progress bar fills. However when I restart Money, it looks as if nothing has changed with the charts (I still get the optio...

creating a macro for a "Save As" box
How do I create a macro that will display the "Save As" dialog box? When I create it using the the Macro Wizard, it doesn't bring up the "Save As" window. It just saves at the previous location and name. My attempts to alter the VBA code have failed. hi, add this to the macro wizard code Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSaveAs).Show regards FSt1 "MysticMarley" wrote: > How do I create a macro that will display the "Save As" dialog box? When I > create it using the the Macro Wizard, it doesn't bring up the "Save As" > w...

Excel 2007
Anyone else had problems with Excel 2007 corrupting workbooks when using the Analysis Toolpak. All formulae requiring the toolpak are replaced with #N/A (ie XIRR, EDATE). Man, this sucks. Congratulations MS on releasing a "Professional" version of your software that is so much less easy to use than the old version. Charts look nice (although with some of the most useful features removed), but the menus SUCK. Hide the ribbon and use keyboard shortcuts and you might as well use the mouse because the ribbon has to be displayed each time you use the keyboard shortcuts. Excel 2007 su...

Money 2007 with Bank of America Account
I'm using MS Money 2007 with the Bank of America (California) account and when I am setting up my account the error occured that "Account setup is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." How can I solve this problem? I am having the same issue with Bank of America (All Except CA, WA & ID) Banking. Could it be that BoA is not yet ready for M2007! "Frank" wrote: > I'm using MS Money 2007 with the Bank of America (California) account and > when I am setting up my account the error occured that "Account setup is > temporarily unavail...

VBA Help in Access 2007
When looking through the Help engine, either local or online, I get blank pages when I look at many detail pages in the Help file. For example, when looking at most all web pages in ADO (Section I: ActiveX Data Objects (ADO), there's one title line and no detail. Is that planned behavior (no data) or is there some setting or site to find information? I'm specifically looking for handling records in a table (read, process, summarize). Thanks Terryomsn =?Utf-8?B?VGVycnk=?= <Terry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:04199121-0746-4A15-B201-03F13827D29C@microso...

Switchboard Me.FilterOn not working in 2007 Full Version
Thanks for your time, first off! Situation is this: A 2002 database in place for years with a stock Switchboard - no tweaks, nothing out of the ordinary. Compiled FE works fine for 2002 runtime and full version. A User moved to 2007 and the client is not filtering as expected. When User loads into the uncompiled FE they are able to click "Toggle Filter" on the ribbon and the SW works fine. (Of course, the TF button is unavailable in the compiled FE - and this should not be necessary anyway.) Obligatory code insert: Private Sub Form_Open(Cancel As Integer) ' M...

Removing the "broom" that pops-up in Excel
Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? The broom appears after I copy/paste a row. The broom allows me to change formatting, but it gets in my way and I can't see the cells beneath it. Frustrating! Tools|options|Edit tab uncheck show paste option buttons (and anything else you want disabled) LynnMcolorado wrote: > > Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? The broom appears after I > copy/paste a row. The broom allows me to change formatting, but it gets in > my way and I can't see the cells beneath it. > Frustrating! -- Dave Peterson ...

Discussion of Money Plus (M08) feature: Link to Image or File
The ability to associate a scanned receipt, photo, or other document to a transaction has been frequently requested. Money Plus (M08) adds a feature that allows a link to such a document. There are articles about this in Help. Enter "link" into the search box of Help to see a list of articles. In Advanced register, you can do the linking in a credit card, bank, asset, liability, savings, checking account, as well as the Cash Transactions register of an Investment account. The only transactions that I have found that you cannot link from are a loan account and the Investment Trans...

EXCEL 2003/2007
I want to enter data in a cell in sheet1, data entered will accumulated in sheet2 every time I save. Thus, a summary table is created in sheet2. Is this possible in MS Excel? How will I do it? I would appreciate it the answer to this query is also emailed to me at giovannierualo@yahoo.com. Yes, that is possible. But you have to provide more detail about what you want. You say that you will be entering data into ONE cell in sheet1. Will that always be the same cell? If so, what cell? Then you say you want this data to be "accumulated" in sheet2. Exactly how d...

Best Way to Manage Auto Lease in Money 2006
Which is the best way to set up the account since there is no interest because it is a lease and no asset since you don't own the car? Not as a loan. Just set it up as a scheduled Automobile:Lease Payments expense since that's what it is. Pure Expense. What would the point of the loan be? "flinstrot" <flinstrot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA4B7867-8F2C-4726-89DD-2A512EDF60D3@microsoft.com... > Which is the best way to set up the account since there is no interest > because it is a lease and no asset since you don't own the car? ...

Having Formatting Remain on "Called" cell using IF function
I'm using an IF function to call some other cells, but I want to have the various words color coded, eg ("Certified" is green, "Recertify" is yellow, and "Not Certified" is red). I have the IF function working correctly, but when it "calls" the cell to have it display the appropriate word, the color of each word is not brought along with it...only the text. Is there a way to be able to color code it so that the appropriate color appears? Thanks! -- Zaraf ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Zaraf's Profi...

WLM spends way too much time "checking mail"!
Riddle me that, por favor. -- Mark What type of account? Turn off e-mail scanning in your anti-virus program. It is a redundant layer of protection that eats up CPUs, slows down sending and receiving, and causes a multitude of problems such as time-outs, account setting changes and has even been responsible for loss of messages. Your up-to-date A/V program will continue to protect you sufficiently. For more, see: http://www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#3 Why you don't need your anti-virus to scan your email http://thundercloud.net/infoave/tutorials/email-scanning/index.htm...