quicken convert errors

When I convert my Quicken 2004 .QDF file to Money 2004, I get multiple
errors in the .MNY file.  All my dates are 1900 and all my
transactions/balances are 0.
I've validated my quicken data. Anyone have similiar problems?
Thanks

0
j-l-brown (2)
11/21/2004 1:00:09 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

M04 cannot import Q04. Only Q03 and earlier. To import Q04 you must go to
M05. For many reasons, some of which are listed at
http://umpmfaq.info/Money2005.htm, I do not recommend M05.

"Jim and Lisa" <j-l-brown@comcast.net> wrote in message
> When I convert my Quicken 2004 .QDF file to Money 2004, I get multiple
> errors in the .MNY file.  All my dates are 1900 and all my
> transactions/balances are 0.
> I've validated my quicken data. Anyone have similiar problems?
> Thanks

Thank you Dick  -  Good Information. - Jim

message news:%23aO75Y2zEHA.3072@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> M04 cannot import Q04. Only Q03 and earlier. To import Q04 you must go to
> M05. For many reasons, some of which are listed at
> http://umpmfaq.info/Money2005.htm, I do not recommend M05.
>
> "Jim and Lisa" <j-l-brown@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> When I convert my Quicken 2004 .QDF file to Money 2004, I get multiple
>> errors in the .MNY file.  All my dates are 1900 and all my
>> transactions/balances are 0.
>> I've validated my quicken data. Anyone have similiar problems?
>> Thanks

0
j-l-brown (2)

My WMP library contains wav files best way to convert to mp3
I'm loading my Vinyl albums into WMP as WAV files. I've completed 100 and now have a very large file (48G). How can I convert the WAV files to MP3 without having to recreate my WMP library. i've split all the tracks and renamed them and added art work. I've converted the wav files to MP3 but when I drag the converted files into my WPM library I get a red X next to track that is associated with that file. If I do nothing will WMP automatically convert the files when I sync a device to the WMP? WMP supports transcoding When syncing, the files will be translate...

Mapping Leads to Account after Account has been converted
Hello, Okay, so I have a field in Leads in which now I am to create the same field in Acccounts and map the two over. So I have completed that and I have mapped the field from Leads to Accounts. It works great once I convert the lead to account, it maps everything properly. However, my problem is that if I look at Accounts that have already been converted from a Lead there is nothing in this new field?? The field is mapped properly but how do I get all of the history from this field that was in Leads into Accounts? I am using 1.2. There is an originating lead field under accounts that will...

Rule Errors
1. I set up some rules to delete e-mail that have specific words in the header. I am getting the following Rule Error for those I want deleted "CANNOT REMOVE MESSAGES FROM THE FOLDER" eventhough the the message is moved to the "Deleted Items" folder. What bothering me is the Rule is automatically turned off (box is unchecked). Anyone know what is wrong & what I need to do to keep the rule selected (turned on)? 2. I set up some rules to Permanently Delete e-mail messages. I receive the following Rule Error message "You don't have permission to ...

"from and to" are blank on recieved emails causing timeout error!
I have a just loaded Exchange server 2003 and all seems well except when a blank (only have partial ID's) spam email is sent to users. Exchange will not let it be downloaded to the client (user) with Outlook or Outlook Express. It will hang and gives the client emails just up to the the blank spam. This will continue when the time comes up to check mail again. Clients end up with copies of the same email over and over again till they close there mail client. EX. is one client may have 50 emails coming in and the "blank email spam" is number 30. The client will get the...

Converting Miles and Chains
Is there a function that would convert this: 24M 23½C To this: 024.0517 Basically that's miles and chains converted to miles and yards with the removal of the alpha characters and returned in the exact format as shown. Thanks How many characters similar to =BD will you have? Do you use 1/4 and 3/4 ? Will you always have M and C in the expression, even if you don't have any miles (eg 0M 13C)? Pete On Oct 8, 4:01=A0pm, Les <L...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a function that would convert this: > > 24M 23=BDC > > To =A0this: > > 0...

Error with Load command on UserForms
I have created a relatively large data entry tool using Excel' userforms. I have developed this tool using Windows 2000 and Exce 2002. Upon opening the workbook, I automatically have a main form show whic allows the user to open or edit an existing file. When a file i opened, a large (almost 200+ controls form in a 10-page multipage) i loaded and opened. I have noticed the following problem: On windows XP, if I save the workbook and close Excel, then open th workbook and try to open the form, which is done by first using th Load command and then the show command, Excel crashes (Screen wh...

Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio / Convert Date
This isn't exactly a Microsoft Access question, but I didn't know where else to go. I am using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio. The table and field name are “dbo.EncounterData.CreateDateTime” The results are formatted like “2010-03-02 10:36:52.527”. Would you know how I can use the Convert function to format the results as “yyyymmdd”. I know it is something like one of these: select (convert (char(8), getdate(), 112) SELECT CONVERT(VARCHAR(8),CONVERT(DATETIME),112) but I can't get either one to work. -- Tyro from Missouri Tyro wrote: > This...

Converting a MFC DLL to a regular DLL
Hi, I have an MFC DLL which i have now removed the single MFC window that popped up error messages. I want to now convert it to a regular DLL. What parts of the code to i need to remove / modify? And what compiler settings need changing? On Aug 4, 6:05=A0am, hamishd <Hamish.D...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, I have an MFC DLL which i have now removed the single MFC window > that popped up error messages. > > I want to now convert it to a regular DLL. What parts of the code to i > need to remove / modify? And what compiler settings need changing? I would create a dummy MFC reg...

xmlSchemaSet compile and xs:import error
Hi, I have following schema saved in new.xsd <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <xs:schema targetNamespace="http://www.smpte-ra.org/schemas/429.7/2006/CPL" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:ds="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#" xmlns:cpl="http://www.smpte-ra.org/schemas/429.7/2006/CPL" elementFormDefault="qualified" attributeFormDefault="unqualified"> <xs:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#" schemaLocation="http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/REC-xmldsig...

Converting minutes to seconds #5
Does anyone know of a way to do this so i can just enter 4.11? Thanks : -- smith.james ----------------------------------------------------------------------- smith.james0's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1623 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27641 Hi what does not work for you in the solutions offered to you? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "smith.james0" <smith.james0.1fmg1a@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:smith.james0.1fmg1a@excelforum-nospam.com... > > D...

Compile Error #3
Can someone please tell me why this is getting a compile error? I am running Excel 2003. <Sub RDB_Copy_Sheet() Dim myFiles As Variant Dim myCountOfFiles As Long myCountOfFiles = Get_File_Names( _ MyPath:="C:\Documents and Settings\W_f\My Documents\Copy of 20090713", _ Subfolders:=True, _ ExtStr:="*_20090713_Reviewed.xl*", _ myReturnedFiles:=myFiles) If myCountOfFiles = 0 Then MsgBox "No files that match the ExtStr in this folder" Exit Sub ...

Manual check is being posted error
We are trying to run payroll, but everytime we try to calculate checks an error comes up saying "Can not calculate checks. Manual checks are being posted." We've checked with all our users and no one is posting a manual check right now and there are no outstanding manaul check batches. Does anyone know how we can fix this? Thanks! ------=_NextPart_0001_01E0DB0F Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi! Thank you for contacting Newsgroups! I understand that when attempting to Calculate Checks you are receiving an error message indicating that "...

Quicken #2
Does Quicken handle vesting in 401k accounts? Yes. I switched from Money 2005 Premium to Quicken 2005 Premium and love it... The ads are fewer and farer between; no passport logon and no clunky, slow web-based interface. I regularly monitor the Money news group to see what's going on... JS "Jody Miller" <jodyemberly@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:iXMIe.2143$J7.1958@fe07.lga... > Does Quicken handle vesting in 401k accounts? > > > What was the conversion process like? I have about 8 years of data, how much of it will I have to reenter manual...

Errors on start
Hi, I did some searching, but I didn't find a reason/solution to this. I might be just overlooking something. First, this is the environment: Operating in a windows 2000 domain. (Active directory running of course) This domain is a child domain, so the domain is office.domain.com. The parent domain is running on a windows 2000 box as well. It is a public box. The DC for the office subdomain is running behind a BSD firewall/NAT. (NATing the LAN) Running Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2003 box. The 2003 box is set up to use DNS and WINS servers inside the firewall, just like the rest of ...

Outlook converts my HTML email to text
But only occasionally, and I have to click on the message bar and choose Display as HTML to see it as it was meant to be seen. How can I stop Outlook from arbitrarily displaying HTML email as text? -- Dena Jo Email goes to denajo2 at the dot com variation of the Yahoo domain. Plonk the bastards: http://www.panix.com/~mwsm/trolls.html Why would you want to view mail in HTML? That is dangerous. All mail should be read and replied to in plain text for security reasons. "Dena Jo" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message news:Xns97D04AD6B6C9FDenaJo@130.133.1.4... > But only o...

Publisher 2003 printer error
Publisher 2003 - each time I go to print a newly created document I get an error message "A printer has not been installed on the system". If I save the document and reboot it will then print out. This only applies to Publisher. All other programs are fine and there isn't a problem with the printer. Any ideas? It will happily print out any previously saved document but if any alteration is made it won't. How to troubleshoot problems that you may experience when you try to print to a local printer by using Office programs in Windows XP http://support.microsoft.com/...

Quicken covert
Please can anyone give me some advice? I have been a Quicken user for many years, but I have now been informed by Intuit that after Jan 31st 2005 they will no longer support Quicken. Therefore I have purchased MS Money 2005 Premium. I am using an XP machine with Quicken XG and as I have said MS Money 2005. I have tried to convert the Quicken file, but Money fails to convert many of the Categories, I have also exported each account out of Quicken and used the restore account function in Money to import the QIF file, this has proved a little more successful however there are still ...

OLE Registration Error #4
I have one or more emails that I cannot open in Outlook 2003 with BCM; the error reported is "Can't open this item. An OLE resitration error occurred. The program is not correctly installed. Run setup again for the program.". This occurred after uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft FAX Services for Windows XP Pro, and after uninstalling WinRAR. I have reinstlled the Outlook 2003/BCM Servioce Pack, but this has nbot corrected the problem. I am concerned about trying to reinstall Outlook, as I know I have a newer version of BCM and am concerned about losing that info. C...

Convert bullets to table?
How do I convert bullets to a table in PowerPoint? In article <84A1FFE8-AA11-4422-97C7-E58CDF972DC2@microsoft.com>, Susan wrote: > How do I convert bullets to a table in PowerPoint? Manually, I'm afraid. Insert a table with the needed number of rows/columns, then copy/paste the text from your bulleted text into the new table. ============================== PPT Frequently Asked Questions http://www.pptfaq.com/ PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint http://www.pptools.com/ On Dec 16, 9:43=A0am, Susan <Su...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I c...

VBA converter for Excel 2007
Hi, I have some old Excel macros templates that needs to work in Excel 2007. The error I am seeing seems to have a solution according to "http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926430", the problem is I cannot locate VBA converter for Excel 2007, even online support chat exhausted their resources. Meng I exhausted my resources without any positive result. Would you mind to post this issue on this link? http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/?dg=microsoft.public.excel Anybody found this VBA converter or have any insight in order to get old excel running in Office 2007? ...

Form load/initalise error
I have created a form which creates a combo box from another open file. If that other file isn't open I want to be able to trap the error with a msgbox. However I can't find a way of the form not being displayed (which results in nothing in the combo box). I hope this makes sense Any ideas? Many thanks James Hi James, You can actually test if the workbook is open with the following code. I have included the code to open the workbook if not already open so you can please yourself if you want to use this method or just use the msgbox and then Exit Sub. ...

Microsoft Exchange Installation Wizard Error
I am trying to migrate Exchange 2000 to Exchanger 2003 using the new hardware. I have followed all the steps in this article. http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Migrating-Exchange2000-Exchange-2003-Hardware.html I received the following error message when I tried installing Exchange Server 2003 on a separate server: The component "Microsoft Exchange Messaging and Collaboration Services" cannot be assigned the action "Install" because: -You do not have sufficient permission in the domain. A domain Administrator must either re-run "setup /DomainPrep" or creat...

Convertion 2
forgot to say, I need a formula for column 'D', many thanks Don't fragment your question, stick to one thread. -- HTH Bob Phillips "melo" <melo@gmail.com> wrote in message news:uOy0f8PjFHA.572@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > forgot to say, I need a formula for column 'D', many thanks ...

Client install error 04-11-07
I am installing the CRM client software. The install went fine on the other two laptops. I am getting the following messages on one laptop. MSDE Service Pack 4 Missing Minimum version 8.00.818. click Install Installation starts Installation Failed If I click Back and attempt it again the install fails. Please advise. cheers, Michael Try the latest version of CRM Outloo Client. It's comes with SQL 2005 Express Edition. It's more stable than the one comes with MSDE 2000. "Michael P. Lindekugel" <MichaelPLindekugel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

The recipient name is not recognized error 553 Spam
I am getting this message: The recipient name is not recognized The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=MVCHAMBER;l=MVC5-040409002841Z-868 MSEXCH:IMS:MVCHAMBER:MVCHAMBER:MVC5 3553 (000B09B6) 553 64.168.156.* mail rejected due to excessive spam when trying to send from this server. Does anyone have any idea why? Did you change the actual IP address to 64.168.156.* or is that how the message reads? It seems someone is blocking an entire Class C of PacBell internet's range, as a source of spam. See if your IP address is on an IP blocklist: http://www.ordb.org/lookup/ ...