Quicken Convert #5

Downloaded Money05 trial.
Validated 10 MB quicken file.
Followed instructions in Money for conversion, hung-up computer, twice.
Reduced size of quicken file to 5 MB.

Now receive following error message:
Your Quicken file could not be converted.

Money could not convert your Quicken file. You might have run out of disk
space or system memory.

Try closing other programs and making sure the disk you are copying your
file to has enough space. Then try converting the file again.
Hard-booted twice, plenty of capacity.
Please reply with suggestions for successful conversion.
0
djack43 (8)
10/30/2004 3:12:02 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Mapping Leads to Account after Account has been converted
Hello, Okay, so I have a field in Leads in which now I am to create the same field in Acccounts and map the two over. So I have completed that and I have mapped the field from Leads to Accounts. It works great once I convert the lead to account, it maps everything properly. However, my problem is that if I look at Accounts that have already been converted from a Lead there is nothing in this new field?? The field is mapped properly but how do I get all of the history from this field that was in Leads into Accounts? I am using 1.2. There is an originating lead field under accounts that will...

My WMP library contains wav files best way to convert to mp3
I'm loading my Vinyl albums into WMP as WAV files. I've completed 100 and now have a very large file (48G). How can I convert the WAV files to MP3 without having to recreate my WMP library. i've split all the tracks and renamed them and added art work. I've converted the wav files to MP3 but when I drag the converted files into my WPM library I get a red X next to track that is associated with that file. If I do nothing will WMP automatically convert the files when I sync a device to the WMP? WMP supports transcoding When syncing, the files will be translate...

Sales Transaction Entry #5
I am having trouble when transferring Order to Invoice that and values in the freight field are lost. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=88e7a0aa-c14a-4c41-b9...

Converting Miles and Chains
Is there a function that would convert this: 24M 23½C To this: 024.0517 Basically that's miles and chains converted to miles and yards with the removal of the alpha characters and returned in the exact format as shown. Thanks How many characters similar to =BD will you have? Do you use 1/4 and 3/4 ? Will you always have M and C in the expression, even if you don't have any miles (eg 0M 13C)? Pete On Oct 8, 4:01=A0pm, Les <L...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a function that would convert this: > > 24M 23=BDC > > To =A0this: > > 0...

Converting a MFC DLL to a regular DLL
Hi, I have an MFC DLL which i have now removed the single MFC window that popped up error messages. I want to now convert it to a regular DLL. What parts of the code to i need to remove / modify? And what compiler settings need changing? On Aug 4, 6:05=A0am, hamishd <Hamish.D...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, I have an MFC DLL which i have now removed the single MFC window > that popped up error messages. > > I want to now convert it to a regular DLL. What parts of the code to i > need to remove / modify? And what compiler settings need changing? I would create a dummy MFC reg...

Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio / Convert Date
This isn't exactly a Microsoft Access question, but I didn't know where else to go. I am using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio. The table and field name are “dbo.EncounterData.CreateDateTime” The results are formatted like “2010-03-02 10:36:52.527”. Would you know how I can use the Convert function to format the results as “yyyymmdd”. I know it is something like one of these: select (convert (char(8), getdate(), 112) SELECT CONVERT(VARCHAR(8),CONVERT(DATETIME),112) but I can't get either one to work. -- Tyro from Missouri Tyro wrote: > This...

Changing Sent Items view in OWA 5.5
Does anyone know how to change the Sent Items view in OWA 5.5 so that it shows who the user sent to rather than who the sender was? thanks ...

Converting minutes to seconds #5
Does anyone know of a way to do this so i can just enter 4.11? Thanks : -- smith.james ----------------------------------------------------------------------- smith.james0's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1623 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27641 Hi what does not work for you in the solutions offered to you? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "smith.james0" <smith.james0.1fmg1a@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:smith.james0.1fmg1a@excelforum-nospam.com... > > D...

Quicken #2
Does Quicken handle vesting in 401k accounts? Yes. I switched from Money 2005 Premium to Quicken 2005 Premium and love it... The ads are fewer and farer between; no passport logon and no clunky, slow web-based interface. I regularly monitor the Money news group to see what's going on... JS "Jody Miller" <jodyemberly@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:iXMIe.2143$J7.1958@fe07.lga... > Does Quicken handle vesting in 401k accounts? > > > What was the conversion process like? I have about 8 years of data, how much of it will I have to reenter manual...

Outlook converts my HTML email to text
But only occasionally, and I have to click on the message bar and choose Display as HTML to see it as it was meant to be seen. How can I stop Outlook from arbitrarily displaying HTML email as text? -- Dena Jo Email goes to denajo2 at the dot com variation of the Yahoo domain. Plonk the bastards: http://www.panix.com/~mwsm/trolls.html Why would you want to view mail in HTML? That is dangerous. All mail should be read and replied to in plain text for security reasons. "Dena Jo" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message news:Xns97D04AD6B6C9FDenaJo@130.133.1.4... > But only o...

Quicken covert
Please can anyone give me some advice? I have been a Quicken user for many years, but I have now been informed by Intuit that after Jan 31st 2005 they will no longer support Quicken. Therefore I have purchased MS Money 2005 Premium. I am using an XP machine with Quicken XG and as I have said MS Money 2005. I have tried to convert the Quicken file, but Money fails to convert many of the Categories, I have also exported each account out of Quicken and used the restore account function in Money to import the QIF file, this has proved a little more successful however there are still ...

Convert bullets to table?
How do I convert bullets to a table in PowerPoint? In article <84A1FFE8-AA11-4422-97C7-E58CDF972DC2@microsoft.com>, Susan wrote: > How do I convert bullets to a table in PowerPoint? Manually, I'm afraid. Insert a table with the needed number of rows/columns, then copy/paste the text from your bulleted text into the new table. ============================== PPT Frequently Asked Questions http://www.pptfaq.com/ PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint http://www.pptools.com/ On Dec 16, 9:43=A0am, Susan <Su...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I c...

VBA converter for Excel 2007
Hi, I have some old Excel macros templates that needs to work in Excel 2007. The error I am seeing seems to have a solution according to "http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926430", the problem is I cannot locate VBA converter for Excel 2007, even online support chat exhausted their resources. Meng I exhausted my resources without any positive result. Would you mind to post this issue on this link? http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/?dg=microsoft.public.excel Anybody found this VBA converter or have any insight in order to get old excel running in Office 2007? ...

Hotfix for IMC to disable NDR sending in Exchange 5.5
NDR off Exchange 5.5, this topic Creig said there is a hotfix for IMC to privent sending NDR. All the Internet round...where is it? Can anyboby help me to get it? Thanks in advance, TsepkovTs admin@borets.ru There=B4s no way to disable NDR in 5.5 You have to create an empty distribution list with all the=20 addresses that the spammer is trying to send to. I mean in the Email Address tab of the DL add ALL the=20 bogus emails. >-----Original Message----- >NDR off Exchange 5.5, this topic Creig said there is a=20 hotfix for IMC to >privent sending NDR. All the Internet round...where ...

Convertion 2
forgot to say, I need a formula for column 'D', many thanks Don't fragment your question, stick to one thread. -- HTH Bob Phillips "melo" <melo@gmail.com> wrote in message news:uOy0f8PjFHA.572@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > forgot to say, I need a formula for column 'D', many thanks ...

Quicken
Can RMS dump to Quiken via a QIF file or similar? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0280_01C6DD6F.AE32C8F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Mickie, No. only QuickBooks --=20 * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader = to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, = follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on "Open with = newsreader" under the MS Retail Management System ...

Convert Excel to comma delimited text #2
:( I figured that would be the easy answer, but I can't seem to do what you suggest. When I see the file in Windows Explorer, I don't see the extension. Even when I change the View to Detail or List, I'm not able to alter the extension. I have Office XP and Windows XP Home. Am I doing something wrong? -- deacs ------------------------------------------------------------------------ deacs's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2321 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=266960 Hi in the Windows Explorer g...

It wont forget Quicken
I converted Quicken 2001 to Money 2002 and the browser is still telling me Quicken 2001. It *was* a long time ago now and I do want to forget Quicken, also I am considering upgrading to M2003 (UK) so I would like to sort it before doing that, but how? I just want it to be referring to Money not Quicken. Can I buy an upgrade to 2002? (UK) or do I have to buy the retail 2003? -- Old Grizzly http://www.cadskill.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/london/ "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi The browser is telling you? Where is this and w...

Converting Word 2003 PC documents to Word 2008 Mac documents
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have several documents created in Word 2003 for PC that I would like to convert to Word 2008 for Mac. After several attempts, I have not been able to do this. How can I convert the Word 2003 for PC documents to Word 2008 for Mac? There's no 'conversion' necessary. How are you 'attempting' to convert them? Open the files with Word 2008 just like you'd open them with Word 2003: File> Open. They should open normally except that the term "Compatibility Mode" will be disp...

Money 2005 trying to convert files twice
I downloaded the Money 2005 trial and it converted my files and everything seemed to work fine. So I went out and bought 2005 Premium. Now, I've installed 2005 Premium and it insists on trying to convert the converted files and then fails miserably. any hints? In microsoft.public.money, orianah wrote: >I downloaded the Money 2005 trial and it converted my files and everything >seemed to work fine. So I went out and bought 2005 Premium. Now, I've >installed 2005 Premium and it insists on trying to convert the converted >files and then fails miserably. any hints? Cr...

converting files #4
How do I convert Publisher 97 documents to Adobe Acrobat? Janet <Janet@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > How do I convert Publisher 97 documents to Adobe Acrobat? Download and install PrimoPDF from www.primopdf.com Open Publisher 97 file in Publisher 97. (Any other version will result in some or more formatting loss) File > Print > PrimoPDF > OK. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

Time Convert
Hello group, I need help converting time to a general number example 00:00:07, I need to convert to just plain 7 another example 00:01:07 would be 67 fyi im exporting from avaya IQ Thank you Jaime Hi Jaime, Am Mon, 5 Jul 2010 09:24:32 -0700 (PDT) schrieb 818jaime: > I need help converting time to a general number example 00:00:07, I > need to convert to just plain 7 another example 00:01:07 would be 67 > fyi im exporting from avaya IQ your time in A1, then in B1: =A1*86400 and format for B1 "general" Regards Claus Busch -- Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2 Office ...

Exchange 5.5 & 2000 and Trend interscan viruswall! Please Help!
I have a problem! I'm getting ready to remove our Exchange 5.5 server. I shutdown the 5.5 server and every thinks worked as they should. Then I rebooted our mail relay (Linux based unfortunately) server witch is also running, Trend InterScan VirusWall 3.8 for Linux. When it was up and running again our emails did not get through. Every thing looked correct, but nothing happened. I can't find any thing that refers to the Exchange 5.5. Is it possible that it is getting the information from the Exchange 2000 or AD? After starting up the Exchange 5.5 and stopping and restarting th...

Quicken
Can anyone help me load Quicken 2001 on my new Dell PC with Windows XP? I go to install and the computer hangs. What can I do? Matt On "Matt" <Matthew.Olson@fuse.net> wrote: >Can anyone help me load Quicken 2001 on my new Dell PC >with Windows XP? I go to install and the computer hangs. >What can I do? Did you try doing CTRL ALT DEL and stopping all processes except Explorer and Systray. -------------------------------------------- To send me e-mail exorcise NO Spam from my e-mail address. -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =--...

Delegates in Exchange 5.5
For a long time, delegates have been used to set "permissions" on our public folders. There's hundreds of folders in this, and I'm planning a migration to Exchange 2003 with AD. Is there anything I can use to extract a list of the delegate permissions from the store? If it comes down to it I'll have to go through it manually and and write them down, but I'd rather not have to do that. On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 14:30:04 -0400, "Megan" <megan_grubb@yahoo.com> wrote: >For a long time, delegates have been used to set "permissions" on our publ...