Quicken'04 to Money (Trial) did not transfer any transactions or balances

After going thru the install, and conversion of Q'04 to Money, Money
re-created all the accounts, and on the confirmation dialogue box it
reported(correctly ) the account balances that it would import.
However, none of the transactions showed up, and all the account
balances are equal to zero.
I imported the data file, as well as attempted to bring in the QIF(but
shouldn't have had to).  Got an error message.

Any suggestions?

Pierre

0
yippy (2)
11/2/2003 3:05:44 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Since M04 doesn't support conversion of Q04 files, I'm surprised you got
anything.

"Yippy" <yippy@snippy.net> wrote in message
> After going thru the install, and conversion of Q'04 to Money, Money
> re-created all the accounts, and on the confirmation dialogue box it
> reported(correctly ) the account balances that it would import.
> However, none of the transactions showed up, and all the account
> balances are equal to zero.
> I imported the data file, as well as attempted to bring in the QIF(but
> shouldn't have had to).  Got an error message.

Nowhere, did it indicate before or during the conversion process that
what I was attempting wasn't supported.  Thanks for the reply.

You know the old saying: "The big print giveth, and small print taketh
away".

Dick Watson wrote:
> Since M04 doesn't support conversion of Q04 files, I'm surprised you got
> anything.
>
> "Yippy" <yippy@snippy.net> wrote in message
>
>>After going thru the install, and conversion of Q'04 to Money, Money
>>re-created all the accounts, and on the confirmation dialogue box it
>>reported(correctly ) the account balances that it would import.
>>However, none of the transactions showed up, and all the account
>>balances are equal to zero.
>>I imported the data file, as well as attempted to bring in the QIF(but
>>shouldn't have had to).  Got an error message.

0
yippy (2)

Two computers, one Money file.

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

how to transfer a DWORD from a function?
how to would you transfer a DWORD variable from inside of a function to the caller ex. InvokeProcessData(LPDWORD prtDW) { ... // we have created, initialized and processed // dword variable from DWORD data[32]; // we need to transfer DWORD data to caller } so that, the calling function would look like: winmain(...) { DWORD new_data_buffer; InvokeProcessData(&new_data_buffer); //later 'new_data_buffer' will be used for example: WriteFile(hFile, &new_data_buffer, ...,) Hi, "krby_xtrm" wrote: > how to would you transfer a DWORD variable from inside...

money 2002 #26

money 2005 #11

Duplicate Funds in Money

Multi-currency Detail Trial Balance
We use GP8, use the Detailed Trial Balance (Multi-currency), & have locations in US, Canada, and Europe. How do you show beginning & ending balance on the Multi-currency Detailed Trial Balance in European, Canadian, & US currencies? ...

Microsoft Money in Australia

Saving Changes in Transactions.
In Batches; when you go into a Transaction and come back out, the program asks you if you want to save changes. Your choices are "Save", "Delete", "Cancel". If you don't want to save changes and choose "Delete" it deletes your transaction from the batch. This is very misleading and leads to information loss. I have had several customers complain about it. We would like to see the "Delete" changed to a "Discard". Then if they want the transaction deleted from the batch they can use the "Delete Button" at the ...

MFC-based FTP Transfer is slow
Hello, I was building a simple FTP client using the CInternetSession class and the GetFtpConnection() which returns a pointer to the FTPConnection object. I was doing this in synchronous mode. No callbacks etc. I then use the PutFile() to upload a file. I was able to upload a file without any problems. But the tranfer rate was extremely poor. By poor, it's less than 20% of the speed that I get using the command-line FTP in Windows. The TcpWindowSize in the registry setting is at 1MB. The client and the server here are on Win2003. I am using IIS on the server. Is there any setting that M...

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Inventory transfer in / out
Iam working on HQ enviroment.. with Warehouse Store Operation... When I performing transfer out from Warehouse to Store A..at partial reciving at the store A...the items I didn't recived dosen't appear again at the Warehouse..and I can't find any indication of that items... all appearing on the Store A under the item properties, and at the HQ level. One more inquiry... there are some items not equal on the Stores and HQ... and I can't figuer out where that items are...P.s I have performed Adjusting item WS and nothing new.... I need any help at the logic of inter-store ...

Problems with Money 2005

Money 2000 user guide

Virtual PC Trial
Do you know if the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Virtual PC Demonstration can be run on an XP Pro laptop? I've gone through the whole process but can't seem to get CRM up and running and wondered if I need Server 2003 (I presumed that would be included in the VM). There doesn't seem to be any documentation or help in this virtual environment. In VM, I can see all the folders related to CRM but where do you start? You do need Virutal Server or Virtual PC running on the laptop. Make sure you have plenty of memory (1GB) or it will be pretty slow. Virtual Server is now a free do...

money vs simply accounting

Void Deferral Transactions Problem
I am having a problem voiding some deferred transactions. I entered the transactions through Receivables Management. I can see these transactions under the customers in the Deferral Inquiry window. However, they do not show up in the Void Deferral Transactions window for me to void. Some other transactions entered the same way in the same batch as these but under different customers do show up. Cannot figure out why that would be. I have tried check links and deferral check links to no avail. Any suggestions? Thanks! Paul ...

APAY transaction problems
I have a question I have a APAY transaction that happens monthly but the problem is that it started out working correctly every month it would pay then move to the next month. All of a sudden about 6 months ago it started skipping months and now it has gotten even worse. It now says the next payment is Feb 2005. Of course it will pay in May and will then change the next payment date again. It is now jumping ahead like 4 to 6 months every month. It really isn't a big deal because it gets paid every month but it does worry me to what is going on! On Sun, 2 May 2004 12:22:01 -0400, ...

Money Data #2

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Reinstall Money Plus problems

Downloaded transactions #4
Anyone having downloaded transactions that do not appear? I have followed all troubleshooting steps from the website to no avail. Items to review appears, but transactions do not appear from Bank One direct statements. In microsoft.public.money, Joe wrote: >Anyone having downloaded transactions that do not appear? >I have followed all troubleshooting steps from the website >to no avail. Items to review appears, but transactions do >not appear from Bank One direct statements. Close Money In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with Tools->InternetOp...

Repair a Money data file? MS Money or MSN Money?