Question about reports!

I customized my Spending By Category report so that it reflects ONLY one of
my bank and credit card accounts I have in my MS Money. So now when I go to
reports and choose Spending by Category everything works the way I want it
to, but when I click on Home - My Money and see the Spending By Category
report there, it reflects ALL my accounts for some reason. What can I do to
fix that?
Thank you!

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, sergei_vlad wrote:

>I customized my Spending By Category report so that it reflects ONLY one of
>my bank and credit card accounts I have in my MS Money. So now when I go to
>reports and choose Spending by Category everything works the way I want it
>to, but when I click on Home - My Money and see the Spending By Category
>report there, it reflects ALL my accounts for some reason. What can I do to
>fix that?

Save THAT report as a favorite.  And look at THAT! ;-)

In Tools->Settings->HomePage remove the Spending By Category that is
not the way you like it.

In
Tools->Settings->AccountSettings(global)->StartMoneyWithThisPageOpen
you might want to choose Reports Home or some other choice.

If that does not answer your question, nothing.
0
via_newsgroup (13113)

Backup question

Crystal reports #5
Bought Crystal reports 8.5 recently. Made defintion files to load the selection field of the CR report when used in Microsoft Headquarters. When I select a field after starting up a CR 8.5 report in Headquarters and try to generate the report I get an error message with no description, so can't track down what the problem is. The standard CR 7.0 reports that come with Store Operation Manager work in Headquarters. I tried to save a new developed CR 8.5 report into an 7.0 version but get an error message that the database is working in a CR 8.0 version and is not able to save it. Tri...

a question and a question

IF AND question

IE8 privacy question

Question about Paste Special

Microsoft Query question

Question

OWA Question #16

VBA//Oracle Interfacing Question

Text Box Question

401K questions

Print employee record summary Inquiry report
How do i print the employee record summary Inquiry report? There's not a report you can print from the window. You can either do a screen shot of it or create a custom report. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Hazvi" wrote: > How do i print the employee record summary Inquiry report? ...

ROWCOUNT question

Reporting HELLLLPPP!
I have 2 stores and HQ. I want to be able to print a list of my items, like an item price list, and have the QTY on hand at each store visible on the report, how can i set this up? If i have to do 2 seperate reports its not a proble, but at the minute im struggling to even get an on hand QTY for either store at HQ, the combined on hand QTY is no use to me! Thanks!!! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0431_01C733EF.534F3A50 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0432_01C733EF.534F3A50" ------=_NextPart_001_0432_0...

Prompt to View blank report
I need to prompt the user as to whether they want to see a blank report (one manager wants the blank report saved so all reports will be saved for a month and if one isn't in the folder then it was not run). However, for most reports a blank one does not need to be saved. I'm using the same report layout for multiple reports. The The code below prompts the user twice. I only need it to prompt once. Please help. Thanks Private Sub Report_NoData(Cancel As Integer) Dim StrMsg As String Dim StrTitle As String StrMsg = "There isn't any data that matches the criteria you hav...

If / Then Question

Exmerge Question #7

Currency rates for portfolio and reports !!!2nd REQUEST!!!
Where can I manually enter historical currency rates? The rates automatically donwloaded by Money do not archive historical rates. Therefor, every time you generate a report or a portfolio position the values do not match since the software uses the last rate and not the historical rate. This is my 2nd request for information, I have Money 2004 Deluxe and I donwloaded the trial edition of 2006 without any success for an answer. Money does not support historical rates, so this isn't possible.. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://money.mvps.org...

question about "delete"
I have a pointer: MyWindowClass *p = NULL; p = new MyClass(...); .... delete p; After delete p, does p equal NULL(it is in C++ standard?)? How to decide if p has been deleted? The reason I asked this question is that in my project, there are many code/files use the pointer which I need to determine is it is deleted? Can I use: if(p != NULL) delete p; I guess somewhere p has been deleted, but p still not NULL(possible?), the above code might cause problem. Hi Kathy, I typically just set p to NULL when I delete it: delete p; p = NULL; Then you can check it in other places and ...

More combining companies questions
We too have acquired another company and need to look at all of our options concerning what to do with email. We run Exchange 2003, they run Exchange 2000. What is the best way to combine the two so we can share GAL, free-busy info, etc.? No decisions have been made as far as what we are going to do with their AD. We could of course change their MX record to point to our server, update our RUS, etc., but what if we want to keep an Exchange server at their site? What has to be done to join their server to our Exchange org? If you want sync both GAL,pls check this http://www.microso...

switchboard question 12-26-07
Is there a way to put the names of different switchboard pages on the switchboard form? If you put one name on a switchboard page (in form design view), the same name appears on all the switchboard pages. I understand why this happens, but what if I want the user to be able to know which switchboard s/he is on? Thanks. PS the same thing happens if I go into form design view and put in control tip text. It puts the same text for the same-numbered menu item on two different switchboard pages. "Debbie S." wrote: > Is there a way to put the names of different switchboard ...

Some Questions about Outlook
1. what's the max size of attachment for sending email? 2. newMail notifitor: when there is a new mail, can the tary be changed to other until i check the mail? can it work with hotmail? 3. is there any function likes "To Do List"; calendar require time setting? 4. configure file backup; can i back up all of my setting? -- Me, Who I am On Sun, 7 May 2006 22:17:01 -0700, Dotku <lwjct@hotmail.com> wrote: >1. what's the max size of attachment for sending email? That would depend on your mail server/ISP. >2. newMail notifitor: when there is a new mail, can the ...

Toolbar question
I have created a combo box on my toolbar. I am using 32 x 32 buttons, so my combo box is sitting high up. I would like to move it down to the center of the toolbar. To create it I used the following code, CRect rect; SetButtonInfo(14, IDC_FILTERNAMECB, TBBS_SEPARATOR, 200); GetItemRect(14, &rect); rect.bottom = rect.top + 200; m_cbFilterNames.Create(WS_TABSTOP | WS_VISIBLE | WS_VSCROLL | CBS_DROPDOWNLIST | CBS_HASSTRINGS | CBS_SORT, rect, this, IDC_FILTERNAMECB); How do I tell it to place itself in the center of the toolbar? Here is my code: code is from inherited CToolba...