Process Credit Cards?

I currently have Money 2005 SB.  I'm considering moving to 2007 H&SB.  My big
question is, will I be able to process credit cards (accept them from my
customers) with Small Business, or do I have to get the Small Business
Accounting product to run side by side with this?

Thanks!
0
JB2K (5)
8/23/2006 5:31:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

merchant processing
On Monday Sept. 19 I switched merchants. I was processing outside the RMS package w/ a Telento machine. On monday I installed a Cherry keyboard, had it programmed for Mercury and began processing credit cards, or so I thought. Even though is seemed like it was processing it was not. Now today Thursday September 22 I downloaded the plug-ins to fully process credit cards and confirmed them too. I had cc masking set up in RMS so I am not able to see past sales. Is there a file somewhere that I can see previous credit card transactions so I could submit it to Mercury. Thank you, -Har...

Bank of America Credit Card accounts won't set up
Hi, I have Money 2007 Premium. I waited until the July 19th update was complete. I have had no trouble except for trying to set up online updates for my 2 Bank of America Credit Cards. I am in Ohio so I use the Bof A(allexcept CA, WA, &ID). I imput all my info for both cards correctly but when it tries to update I get a box saying the sign in with your financial institution failed. I am able to successfully saign on to my accounts via the web. Any ideas In microsoft.public.money, Michelle wrote: >Hi, I have Money 2007 Premium. I waited until the July 19th update was >complet...

Problem while terminating remote process
Hi I am getting follwing exeption when i am trying to terminate remote process Method invocation failed because [System.Object[]] doesn't contain a method named 'InvokeMethod'. Please help how to fix this What PowerShell code do you use when you get the error? - Larry On 5/5/2010 12:06 PM, kotte wrote: > Hi I am getting follwing exeption when i am trying to terminate remote > process > > Method invocation failed because [System.Object[]] doesn't > contain a method named 'InvokeMethod'. > > Please help how to fix this ...

Batch Processing Slow Down...
Has anyone had an issue where posting batches takes a much longer time than is typical. We post batches and month end, and for the amount of records, it typically takes 6-8 hours. A few months ago it started taking over 30 hours, which is making accounting a bit twitchy. :) Thanks for any input. ...

Forcing a dialog window to the foreground from another process.
I have googled this topic and most have said this cannot be done because changes are made since Windows 98/2000 to disallow a dialog window from appearing in the foreground if certain conditions are not met. I have an MFC application that handles all the UI aspects (Dialogs/Error Msgbox, etc), my secondary app is an Outlook plugin that communicates with my main app thru COM. From the Outlook plugin, I need to display the dialogs from my main app. The problem is, the dialogs will not be brought to the foreground, they will just blink in the taskbar. I have SetForegroundWindow() calle...

moto Mobile PSP Game & memory card #2
(paypal payment)(www.king-trade.cn ) Electronics Vertu Mobile New iphone Mobile Nokia Mobile moto Mobile PSP Game & memory card Sony Mobile Samsung (paypal payment)(www.king-trade.cn ) Mobile Ipod nano Sony PS3 Laptops IBM laptops DELL laptops Sony laptops ASUS laptops (paypal payment)(www.king-trade.cn ) (paypal payment)(www.king-trade.cn ) Electronics Vertu Mobile New iphone Mobile Nokia Mobile moto Mobile PSP Game & memory card Sony Mobile Samsung (paypal payment)(www.king-trade.cn ) Mobile Ipod nano Sony PS3 Laptops IBM laptops DELL laptops Sony laptop...

How do I debug a process
Hello! We have a C#.ASP.NET web application that runs on a IIS 6. The application contains actually several asp pages but there is no GUI. The application receive an xml file that is processed. There is also an MFC dll that is called from this asp application to make a syntax check on quite many commands. You don't have to know what a command is. The problem that we get is the following when the asp pages calls the MFC dll it will run into protected memory error. The IIS runs on a windows server 2003. We have also added some rows in the MFC dll to write to a file about where in the dll i...

Sales Process Workflow 08-10-06
Is there a way to delete a Sales Process workflow? I know how to cancel it, but I would like to remove a wrongly selected process from the opportunity record. ------=_NextPart_0001_325E01E7 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi! You can look in workflow monitor and cancel the workflow instance for the opportunity. Then you can apply a new workflow if you like. However, any changes incurred from the stages that the opp. went through from the first workflow will still be present. I hope that this helps you out. Kind regards, Mike ==========================...

Authorizing and capturing credit card without a sales transaction
Our system setup: We are uisng RMS 1.3R. We use Bank of America Merchant Services for our credit card processing. We have setup our RMS Store Ops settings to use Vital processing. We swipe the card though a MSR reader on our keyboard (not a separate credit card terminal), the CC info goes right into the RMS Credit Card Verification dialog, and the RMS software takes care of authorizing the card and gettng the approval code. Our problem: Occasionally, we have a problem settling a credit card. We'll get a TECHNICAL ERROR on the EDC Batch Settlement screen. Usually the problem is due ...

Workflow Process Questions
Can anyone who has worked with workflow processes for a while answer these questions for me: 1. How do I implement an "OR" condition? I have used nested IFs but is there a better way? 2. Is there any way to print out or otherwise create a copy of your work flow rules? 3. How do you backup/restore workflow rules for disaster recovery? Thanks Dave Dave not being able to printout a workflow is a pain..especially a sales process. It may be possible to do this either using the sdk or crystal reports. CRM 1.2 has a export tool for workflows. I cannot remember whether it is on t...

Predefined Process
Can someone please give me the definition of a predefined process. I want to make sure I'm using the proper boxes. Thanks! ...

Processes Requiring Lengthy Amounts of Time
Hello: I have several clients with above average databases (sizes greater than 15 GB and up to about 40 GB). When they need to run checklinks, reconciles, and/or year end close processes, it takes forever. Depending on which process, it could take 15 to 30 each to process. That is really tough when you have a business that cannot afford that type of downtime. Now, both of the companies that I am thinking of have hardware that is well within recommended specs based on the MBS hardware recommendations. The memory does not spike to an extreme, nor does activity with the CPUs, but har...

deduct order quantity from credit limit
I have on my customer master, a field for credit limit. The user can input the credit limit for that particular customer. When the user then goes in to the order screen, in the line item section, I would like for an message to come up if they have reached their credit limit. So I know I would have to compare the order quantity against the credit limit. Would I do this in a query? Do I need to create a different type of query instead of a standard one? So I would want to see: Customer Credit Limit Qty Ordered Amt Avail ACE Hardware 650 ...

Card swipe compatiblity
Hello, Will this output of a magstripe reader work with RMS? ;4256894713958545=090510010000033000? will it come across to pccharge/Perferted aquirer as swiped or manually entrered? We have always setup track one and track 2. Thanks, Brian ...

Which Credit Card Processing Software to USE?
I want to integrate my credit card processign into the MS POS (as opposed to using a seperate aauthorization system). Do you recommend such a move? Also, there are several software products to choose from. PC Charge seem to be the most popular, but a quick serach revealed a whole bunch of problems pleople are having with its integration into the MS POS (specially with the new version of PC Charge). Is IC Veryfiy any better? (that is, is it less problematic and do hey provide better customer suppport)? Thank you very much! P.S. Since I use a payment processor other than Chase, I think I...

**Reminder** Vote! Publisher MVPs Greeting Card Contest
Don't forget to vote in our contest! Last day to vote is 1/31/05 CDT http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=104 -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Glad to see Marcia won. That is a beautiful card. Congratulations to her! -- Donna Aten, Coordinator Project Linus - Boise/SW Idaho Chapter Website: www.LinusIdaho.org "Brian Kvalheim [MSFT MVP]" <bkvalheim@publishermvps.com> wrote in message news:%238ggetyBFHA.1524@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl.....

Mfg Process
Hi, I need to understand the workflow of GP Manufacturing module, I would appreciate if somebody creates a simple BOM (with one Backflush component) and configure one routing/sequence (one machine & one labor) and finalize the process till closing the MO, and send it to me as Macro file. I know it takes sometime, but it would be a big help for me. Big-thank in advance. AMH Thanks for you everybody, I could understand the workflow of Mfg. AMH. "AMH" wrote: > Hi, > > I need to understand the workflow of GP Manufacturing module, I would > appreciate if someb...

what permissions does a windows service need to execute another process? System.Diagnostics.Process process = System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(info); just local administrator? any specific permitions?
what permissions does a windows service need to execute another process? System.Diagnostics.Process process = System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(info); just local administrator? any specific permitions? I am not sure what the precise permission set it. That it runs on XP and not on Win2003 could certainly be a permissionset issue, but if you (an authenticated domain user?) have a different permission set on an XP domain-joined machine vs a Win2003 domain-joined machine within the same domain - and are therefore seeing this stuff while developing your app - that's just hokey and your ...

Business Cards from MS Works 7.0
Can I make business cards from MS Works Ver. 7.0? I have looked and cannot find a means of accomplishing this. Is there a download you can furnish me? Thanks Dennis ...

Credit Cards / Encryption
We are using GP 7.5 / SQL 2000 In the customer card window, if you click on options, you can go in and view the CC information (number) for the customer. These fields are supposed to be encrypted. Does GP offer encryption, or is this yet ANOTHER 3rd party software that will have to be purchased ? Can GP not do ANYTHING on its own??? You can create a credit card mask to display the last four digits of the credit card, see below link: https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?WTNTZSMNWUKNTMMYQLYTNSUKZPXKMUNVKPUWORNSVOQTQLWZWOPQKPXSNULKOKWV Hope this helps, rc. "...

Publisher 2000 business card setup
What are the settings in 2000 for a business card 3.66" by 2.13" so that the card will fill the screen when it is converted to a pdf? I can created a single image of those dimensions in the center of a letter size sheet but if I try to download that into Overnight Prints website it will not work. The PDF image has to fill the screen in Adobe Reader 6.0 for it to work. You need to setup a custom size in Acrobat. If you have used the *Special Size* in page setup... In Publisher, File, Print Setup, select Adobe PDF, Properties, click Add. Type 3.66 Width, 2.13 height. Give th...

Ingenico Signature Capture processing
Does anyone know who will process credit/debit cards using a signature capture device like the Ingenicos? Thanks Jay Mercury Payment Systems www.mercurypay.com used to, not sure if they still do. "Jay" <jay.lindner@pobox.com> wrote in message news:%23l3rieLgGHA.3860@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know who will process credit/debit cards using a signature > capture device like the Ingenicos? > > Thanks > > Jay Jay, Contact TPI Software for their RMS plug-in. Mercury uses their plug-in. www.tpisoft.com -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com...

process Id and HINSTANCE...what is the relation betweeen them?
Hello Alll, I am learning windows programming and getting confused more and more.. here is my latest confusion... What is the relation between processId (which we come to know from the task manager) and hInstance (which is one of the parameter passed in the winmain function) of a program? Or there isn't any relation at all? if yes..why? as both give us the unique number related to a running program.. Thanks and Regards, Yogesh Joshi Hi yogpjosh! > What is the relation between processId (which we come to know from the > task manager) It does not come from the task-manager... it...

Payment Processing
We are in the process of installing RMS. Our reseller advised going with Mercury Payment Systems. What are the pros and cons and are there alternatives that are better? Thanks. Biggest pro is that they know RMS, so they can support any credit card - RMS related issues that you may run into (ie problems settling the EDC batch); they also take advantage of the built-in EDC processing, meaning you don't need to spend any money on additional software like PC Charge; I think they also have a gift card program and they developed a signature capure add-on for RMS. Cons? - they may ...

Reduce processing load in Excel
We are creating some fairly large Excel files that automate many manual processes for us, etc. I am wondering about CPU load as we design these files and ask the following question: Is it easier on the system to create many separate worksheets with less information on them or to create only a few worksheets with a great deal of information on them. Sometimes even the smallest change can take forever to update the file, and we want to be as efficient as possible. Thanks, Lance ...