problems with Plus

When I fired up Plus, it appeared to convert my file (from 2005) just fine.

After I did an online sync, however, the machine set at 100% cpu consumption
and the status in the upper right was "Updating your accounts...".  It never
quits.  I've tried:
1) repairing my file prior to doing first online update, as well as killing
msmoney.exe and doing a repair afterward.  no dice.
2) canceling online services and establishing them again.  no dice.

After multiple attempts, starting with my 2005 file on multiple occasions,
I've finally given up and gone back to 2005.

Any suggestions ?

0
scott6213 (3)
9/10/2007 5:50:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Scott Colestock wrote:

>When I fired up Plus, it appeared to convert my file (from 2005) just fine.
>
>After I did an online sync, however, the machine set at 100% cpu consumption
>and the status in the upper right was "Updating your accounts...".  It never
>quits.  I've tried:
>1) repairing my file prior to doing first online update, as well as killing
>msmoney.exe and doing a repair afterward.  no dice.
>2) canceling online services and establishing them again.  no dice.
>
>After multiple attempts, starting with my 2005 file on multiple occasions,
>I've finally given up and gone back to 2005.
>
>Any suggestions ?

See if http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827814/en-us helps.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
9/10/2007 6:10:54 PM
Thanks for the reply.  Well...I'm not having problems with the mechanics of
installing Plus - it installed just fine, and the old version seemed to
uninstall just fine.  And, I'm not experiencing any of the symptoms noted in
the KB article.

Is there something in that article you were thinking of specifically?
thanks again -

scott

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, Scott Colestock wrote:
>
> >When I fired up Plus, it appeared to convert my file (from 2005) just fine.
> >
> >After I did an online sync, however, the machine set at 100% cpu consumption
> >and the status in the upper right was "Updating your accounts...".  It never
> >quits.  I've tried:
> >1) repairing my file prior to doing first online update, as well as killing
> >msmoney.exe and doing a repair afterward.  no dice.
> >2) canceling online services and establishing them again.  no dice.
> >
> >After multiple attempts, starting with my 2005 file on multiple occasions,
> >I've finally given up and gone back to 2005.
> >
> >Any suggestions ?
>
> See if http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827814/en-us helps.

0
scott6213 (3)
9/10/2007 6:22:12 PM
In microsoft.public.money, Scott Colestock wrote:

>Thanks for the reply.  Well...I'm not having problems with the mechanics of
>installing Plus - it installed just fine, and the old version seemed to
>uninstall just fine.  And, I'm not experiencing any of the symptoms noted in
>the KB article.
>
>Is there something in that article you were thinking of specifically?
>thanks again -

Regarding the "status in the upper right was 'Updating your
accounts...'.  It never quits. " I was thinking that the clean boot
might prevent some blocking software from running.

Now that I think of it, I would first check that the SSL 2 protocol
is enabled. That checkbox may be in
IE Tools->InternetOptions->Advanced.

>scott
>

>"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:
>
>> In microsoft.public.money, Scott Colestock wrote:
>>
>> >When I fired up Plus, it appeared to convert my file (from 2005) just fine.
>> >
>> >After I did an online sync, however, the machine set at 100% cpu consumption
>> >and the status in the upper right was "Updating your accounts...".  It never
>> >quits.  I've tried:
>> >1) repairing my file prior to doing first online update, as well as killing
>> >msmoney.exe and doing a repair afterward.  no dice.
>> >2) canceling online services and establishing them again.  no dice.
>> >
>> >After multiple attempts, starting with my 2005 file on multiple occasions,
>> >I've finally given up and gone back to 2005.
>> >
>> >Any suggestions ?
>>
>> See if http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827814/en-us helps.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
9/10/2007 6:44:56 PM
I'll look for the ssl2 setting.  Did this change in money2005->plus ?

(Everything works fine in 2005)

thanks again - i'll post back with what I find -

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, Scott Colestock wrote:
>
> >Thanks for the reply.  Well...I'm not having problems with the mechanics of
> >installing Plus - it installed just fine, and the old version seemed to
> >uninstall just fine.  And, I'm not experiencing any of the symptoms noted in
> >the KB article.
> >
> >Is there something in that article you were thinking of specifically?
> >thanks again -
>
> Regarding the "status in the upper right was 'Updating your
> accounts...'.  It never quits. " I was thinking that the clean boot
> might prevent some blocking software from running.
>
> Now that I think of it, I would first check that the SSL 2 protocol
> is enabled. That checkbox may be in
> IE Tools->InternetOptions->Advanced.
>

> >scott

> >> See if http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827814/en-us helps.

0
scott6213 (3)
9/10/2007 7:12:01 PM
In microsoft.public.money, Scott Colestock wrote:

>I'll look for the ssl2 setting.  Did this change in money2005->plus ?
>
>(Everything works fine in 2005)

I think it might be an IE6->IE7 thing.

>thanks again - i'll post back with what I find -

That will be good.

>"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:
>
>> In microsoft.public.money, Scott Colestock wrote:
>>
>> >Thanks for the reply.  Well...I'm not having problems with the mechanics of
>> >installing Plus - it installed just fine, and the old version seemed to
>> >uninstall just fine.  And, I'm not experiencing any of the symptoms noted in
>> >the KB article.
>> >
>> >Is there something in that article you were thinking of specifically?
>> >thanks again -
>>
>> Regarding the "status in the upper right was 'Updating your
>> accounts...'.  It never quits. " I was thinking that the clean boot
>> might prevent some blocking software from running.
>>
>> Now that I think of it, I would first check that the SSL 2 protocol
>> is enabled. That checkbox may be in
>> IE Tools->InternetOptions->Advanced.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
9/10/2007 7:45:22 PM
Hi Scott,

I had the same problem...

To work around, I did the following:

1) Exit from Insights - there appears to be a potential conflict during
updates.
2) Restarted Money letting "Updating your accounts" run for about 30-60
minutes - it does finish eventually.
3) This appears to be related to how many messages were downloaded, how many
unaccepted transactions there are... the next time you download, it won't be
as bad.  If you've never performed the "nuke the bills" repair operation,
you might want to consider it.

Let me know what happens...

-- John

"Scott Colestock" <scott@nospamreallynone.traceventures.net> wrote in
message news:183A1659-7DDD-4B01-89DF-761A93549C90@microsoft.com...
> When I fired up Plus, it appeared to convert my file (from 2005) just
> fine.
>
> After I did an online sync, however, the machine set at 100% cpu
> consumption
> and the status in the upper right was "Updating your accounts...".  It
> never
> quits.  I've tried:
> 1) repairing my file prior to doing first online update, as well as
> killing
> msmoney.exe and doing a repair afterward.  no dice.
> 2) canceling online services and establishing them again.  no dice.
>
> After multiple attempts, starting with my 2005 file on multiple occasions,
> I've finally given up and gone back to 2005.
>
> Any suggestions ?

0
John1270 (149)
9/13/2007 4:59:27 AM
Am having the same issue.  I just upgraded to Money Plus Deluxe.  I had been
using Money 2007 Deluxe.  I am running on a computer with Windows XP
Professional Tablet PC edition SP2

I have a somewhat large Money data file (.mny).  Running under Money 2007 it
was 32,992KB.  Accordingly, I expected that the first time I started Money
Plus it would take a while to convert to the new data structure.

When I started Money plus for the first time, the CPU usage for Money Plus
pegged at 100% (according to the Task Manager).  It has now been running for
over 18 hours, with the CPU usage constantly pegged at 100%.

Things are so slow I can run no other applications.  I can't learn about
Insights because the system is just crawling.  I have tried a level 2
"standard" repair.  What else can I do?

Rich

"JohnA" wrote:

> Hi Scott,
>
> I had the same problem...
>
> To work around, I did the following:
>
> 1) Exit from Insights - there appears to be a potential conflict during
> updates.
> 2) Restarted Money letting "Updating your accounts" run for about 30-60
> minutes - it does finish eventually.
> 3) This appears to be related to how many messages were downloaded, how many
> unaccepted transactions there are... the next time you download, it won't be
> as bad.  If you've never performed the "nuke the bills" repair operation,
> you might want to consider it.
>
> Let me know what happens...
>
> -- John
>
> "Scott Colestock" <scott@nospamreallynone.traceventures.net> wrote in
> message news:183A1659-7DDD-4B01-89DF-761A93549C90@microsoft.com...
> > When I fired up Plus, it appeared to convert my file (from 2005) just
> > fine.
> >
> > After I did an online sync, however, the machine set at 100% cpu
> > consumption
> > and the status in the upper right was "Updating your accounts...".  It
> > never
> > quits.  I've tried:
> > 1) repairing my file prior to doing first online update, as well as
> > killing
> > msmoney.exe and doing a repair afterward.  no dice.
> > 2) canceling online services and establishing them again.  no dice.
> >
> > After multiple attempts, starting with my 2005 file on multiple occasions,
> > I've finally given up and gone back to 2005.
> >
> > Any suggestions ?

0
Rich (271)
9/17/2007 2:40:14 PM
In microsoft.public.money, Rich wrote:

>Am having the same issue.  I just upgraded to Money Plus Deluxe.  I had been
>using Money 2007 Deluxe.  I am running on a computer with Windows XP
>Professional Tablet PC edition SP2
>
>I have a somewhat large Money data file (.mny).  Running under Money 2007 it
>was 32,992KB.  Accordingly, I expected that the first time I started Money
>Plus it would take a while to convert to the new data structure.
>
>When I started Money plus for the first time, the CPU usage for Money Plus
>pegged at 100% (according to the Task Manager).  It has now been running for
>over 18 hours, with the CPU usage constantly pegged at 100%.
>
>Things are so slow I can run no other applications.  I can't learn about
>Insights because the system is just crawling.  I have tried a level 2
>"standard" repair.  What else can I do?

If you are using Vista, make sure you installed as Administrator by
right-clicking the installer. Also right-click the Money icon and
choose RunAsAdministrator when you first start Money.

I would go to Help->About, and write down the serial number. You
will use that number when you contact Microsoft via
http://support.microsoft.com/money/

Have you rebooted your computer? If not, I would do so.

I would go to Tools->Settings->ProgramSettings and set the
(GeneralDisplay:)StartMoneyWithThisPageOpen:AccountList

That could speed up your starting.

*If* that helps, then go to Tools->Settings->HomePageDisplayOptions
and Remove the BillsAndDeposits and SpendingTracker modules.  If you
still have a problem when you go to the "home" page, remove all
modules.  If the problem goes away, you can add things back until
the crash does not happen.  Add back in the other things you want on
the home page. Let us know which was the problem module.

>Rich
>
>"JohnA" wrote:
>
>> Hi Scott,
>>
>> I had the same problem...
>>
>> To work around, I did the following:
>>
>> 1) Exit from Insights - there appears to be a potential conflict during
>> updates.
>> 2) Restarted Money letting "Updating your accounts" run for about 30-60
>> minutes - it does finish eventually.
>> 3) This appears to be related to how many messages were downloaded, how many
>> unaccepted transactions there are... the next time you download, it won't be
>> as bad.  If you've never performed the "nuke the bills" repair operation,
>> you might want to consider it.
>>
>> Let me know what happens...
>>
>> -- John
>>
>> "Scott Colestock" <scott@nospamreallynone.traceventures.net> wrote in
>> message news:183A1659-7DDD-4B01-89DF-761A93549C90@microsoft.com...
>> > When I fired up Plus, it appeared to convert my file (from 2005) just
>> > fine.
>> >
>> > After I did an online sync, however, the machine set at 100% cpu
>> > consumption
>> > and the status in the upper right was "Updating your accounts...".  It
>> > never
>> > quits.  I've tried:
>> > 1) repairing my file prior to doing first online update, as well as
>> > killing
>> > msmoney.exe and doing a repair afterward.  no dice.
>> > 2) canceling online services and establishing them again.  no dice.
>> >
>> > After multiple attempts, starting with my 2005 file on multiple occasions,
>> > I've finally given up and gone back to 2005.
>> >
>> > Any suggestions ?

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
9/17/2007 3:04:26 PM
I am not running Vista -- previously stated that it is Windows XP
Professional Tablet PC edition SP2.

I have tried contacting Microsoft Support for Money, but all morning have
been getting the following message: "An unknown application error occurred.
Please try again in a few minutes" after filling out the Support request form.

I have rebooted the computer--no change.

I will try your other suggestions and report back.

Thank you,
Rich
"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, Rich wrote:
>
> >Am having the same issue.  I just upgraded to Money Plus Deluxe.  I had been
> >using Money 2007 Deluxe.  I am running on a computer with Windows XP
> >Professional Tablet PC edition SP2
> >
> >I have a somewhat large Money data file (.mny).  Running under Money 2007 it
> >was 32,992KB.  Accordingly, I expected that the first time I started Money
> >Plus it would take a while to convert to the new data structure.
> >
> >When I started Money plus for the first time, the CPU usage for Money Plus
> >pegged at 100% (according to the Task Manager).  It has now been running for
> >over 18 hours, with the CPU usage constantly pegged at 100%.
> >
> >Things are so slow I can run no other applications.  I can't learn about
> >Insights because the system is just crawling.  I have tried a level 2
> >"standard" repair.  What else can I do?
>
> If you are using Vista, make sure you installed as Administrator by
> right-clicking the installer. Also right-click the Money icon and
> choose RunAsAdministrator when you first start Money.
>
> I would go to Help->About, and write down the serial number. You
> will use that number when you contact Microsoft via
> http://support.microsoft.com/money/
>
> Have you rebooted your computer? If not, I would do so.
>
> I would go to Tools->Settings->ProgramSettings and set the
> (GeneralDisplay:)StartMoneyWithThisPageOpen:AccountList
>
> That could speed up your starting.
>
> *If* that helps, then go to Tools->Settings->HomePageDisplayOptions
> and Remove the BillsAndDeposits and SpendingTracker modules.  If you
> still have a problem when you go to the "home" page, remove all
> modules.  If the problem goes away, you can add things back until
> the crash does not happen.  Add back in the other things you want on
> the home page. Let us know which was the problem module.
>

> >Rich
> >
> >"JohnA" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Scott,
> >>
> >> I had the same problem...
> >>
> >> To work around, I did the following:
> >>
> >> 1) Exit from Insights - there appears to be a potential conflict during
> >> updates.
> >> 2) Restarted Money letting "Updating your accounts" run for about 30-60
> >> minutes - it does finish eventually.
> >> 3) This appears to be related to how many messages were downloaded, how many
> >> unaccepted transactions there are... the next time you download, it won't be
> >> as bad.  If you've never performed the "nuke the bills" repair operation,
> >> you might want to consider it.
> >>
> >> Let me know what happens...
> >>
> >> -- John
> >>
> >> "Scott Colestock" <scott@nospamreallynone.traceventures.net> wrote in
> >> message news:183A1659-7DDD-4B01-89DF-761A93549C90@microsoft.com...

0
Rich (271)
9/17/2007 3:44:03 PM
Tools->Settings->ProgramSettings and setting the
(GeneralDisplay:)StartMoneyWithThisPageOpen:AccountList
did the trick!

In Tools->Settings->HomePageDisplayOptions

I not only had to remove the SpendingTracker module, I also had to remove
VehicleExpenses and SpendingByCategory.

BillsAndDeposits was not a problem so I was able to leave it installed.

Thanks again,
Rich

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, Rich wrote:
>
> >Am having the same issue.  I just upgraded to Money Plus Deluxe.  I had been
> >using Money 2007 Deluxe.  I am running on a computer with Windows XP
> >Professional Tablet PC edition SP2
> >
> >I have a somewhat large Money data file (.mny).  Running under Money 2007 it
> >was 32,992KB.  Accordingly, I expected that the first time I started Money
> >Plus it would take a while to convert to the new data structure.
> >
> >When I started Money plus for the first time, the CPU usage for Money Plus
> >pegged at 100% (according to the Task Manager).  It has now been running for
> >over 18 hours, with the CPU usage constantly pegged at 100%.
> >
> >Things are so slow I can run no other applications.  I can't learn about
> >Insights because the system is just crawling.  I have tried a level 2
> >"standard" repair.  What else can I do?
>
> If you are using Vista, make sure you installed as Administrator by
> right-clicking the installer. Also right-click the Money icon and
> choose RunAsAdministrator when you first start Money.
>
> I would go to Help->About, and write down the serial number. You
> will use that number when you contact Microsoft via
> http://support.microsoft.com/money/
>
> Have you rebooted your computer? If not, I would do so.
>
> I would go to Tools->Settings->ProgramSettings and set the
> (GeneralDisplay:)StartMoneyWithThisPageOpen:AccountList
>
> That could speed up your starting.
>
> *If* that helps, then go to Tools->Settings->HomePageDisplayOptions
> and Remove the BillsAndDeposits and SpendingTracker modules.  If you
> still have a problem when you go to the "home" page, remove all
> modules.  If the problem goes away, you can add things back until
> the crash does not happen.  Add back in the other things you want on
> the home page. Let us know which was the problem module.
>

> >Rich
> >
> >"JohnA" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Scott,
> >>
> >> I had the same problem...
> >>
> >> To work around, I did the following:
> >>
> >> 1) Exit from Insights - there appears to be a potential conflict during
> >> updates.
> >> 2) Restarted Money letting "Updating your accounts" run for about 30-60
> >> minutes - it does finish eventually.
> >> 3) This appears to be related to how many messages were downloaded, how many
> >> unaccepted transactions there are... the next time you download, it won't be
> >> as bad.  If you've never performed the "nuke the bills" repair operation,
> >> you might want to consider it.
> >>
> >> Let me know what happens...
> >>
> >> -- John
> >>
> >> "Scott Colestock" <scott@nospamreallynone.traceventures.net> wrote in
> >> message news:183A1659-7DDD-4B01-89DF-761A93549C90@microsoft.com...

0
Rich (271)
9/17/2007 5:26:01 PM
So what happens when you perform an online update?

"Rich" <Rich@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Tools->Settings->ProgramSettings and setting the
> (GeneralDisplay:)StartMoneyWithThisPageOpen:AccountList
> did the trick!
>
> In Tools->Settings->HomePageDisplayOptions
>
> I not only had to remove the SpendingTracker module, I also had to remove
> VehicleExpenses and SpendingByCategory.
>
> BillsAndDeposits was not a problem so I was able to leave it installed.
>
> Thanks again,
> Rich
>
> "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:
>
>> In microsoft.public.money, Rich wrote:
>>
>> >Am having the same issue.  I just upgraded to Money Plus Deluxe.  I had
>> >been
>> >using Money 2007 Deluxe.  I am running on a computer with Windows XP
>> >Professional Tablet PC edition SP2
>> >
>> >I have a somewhat large Money data file (.mny).  Running under Money
>> >2007 it
>> >was 32,992KB.  Accordingly, I expected that the first time I started
>> >Money
>> >Plus it would take a while to convert to the new data structure.
>> >
>> >When I started Money plus for the first time, the CPU usage for Money
>> >Plus
>> >pegged at 100% (according to the Task Manager).  It has now been running
>> >for
>> >over 18 hours, with the CPU usage constantly pegged at 100%.
>> >
>> >Things are so slow I can run no other applications.  I can't learn about
>> >Insights because the system is just crawling.  I have tried a level 2
>> >"standard" repair.  What else can I do?
>>
>> If you are using Vista, make sure you installed as Administrator by
>> right-clicking the installer. Also right-click the Money icon and
>> choose RunAsAdministrator when you first start Money.
>>
>> I would go to Help->About, and write down the serial number. You
>> will use that number when you contact Microsoft via
>> http://support.microsoft.com/money/
>>
>> Have you rebooted your computer? If not, I would do so.
>>
>> I would go to Tools->Settings->ProgramSettings and set the
>> (GeneralDisplay:)StartMoneyWithThisPageOpen:AccountList
>>
>> That could speed up your starting.
>>
>> *If* that helps, then go to Tools->Settings->HomePageDisplayOptions
>> and Remove the BillsAndDeposits and SpendingTracker modules.  If you
>> still have a problem when you go to the "home" page, remove all
>> modules.  If the problem goes away, you can add things back until
>> the crash does not happen.  Add back in the other things you want on
>> the home page. Let us know which was the problem module.
>>

>> >Rich

0
John1270 (149)
9/18/2007 5:22:14 AM
Takes about 60 seconds -- same as with Money 207.

"JohnA" wrote:

> So what happens when you perform an online update?
>
> "Rich" <Rich@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Tools->Settings->ProgramSettings and setting the
> > (GeneralDisplay:)StartMoneyWithThisPageOpen:AccountList
> > did the trick!
> >
> > In Tools->Settings->HomePageDisplayOptions
> >
> > I not only had to remove the SpendingTracker module, I also had to remove
> > VehicleExpenses and SpendingByCategory.
> >
> > BillsAndDeposits was not a problem so I was able to leave it installed.
> >
> > Thanks again,
> > Rich

> >> If you are using Vista, make sure you installed as Administrator by
> >> right-clicking the installer. Also right-click the Money icon and
> >> choose RunAsAdministrator when you first start Money.
> >>
> >> I would go to Help->About, and write down the serial number. You
> >> will use that number when you contact Microsoft via
> >> http://support.microsoft.com/money/
> >>
> >> Have you rebooted your computer? If not, I would do so.
> >>
> >> I would go to Tools->Settings->ProgramSettings and set the
> >> (GeneralDisplay:)StartMoneyWithThisPageOpen:AccountList
> >>
> >> That could speed up your starting.
> >>
> >> *If* that helps, then go to Tools->Settings->HomePageDisplayOptions
> >> and Remove the BillsAndDeposits and SpendingTracker modules.  If you
> >> still have a problem when you go to the "home" page, remove all
> >> modules.  If the problem goes away, you can add things back until
> >> the crash does not happen.  Add back in the other things you want on
> >> the home page. Let us know which was the problem module.

0
Rich (271)

Problem shortcuts in Word

Outlook 2003 PST problems

Problem with Authentication

calendar problem

problem #4

95 and 97 problem

sync problems

Date problem

Installation Problem!!

Office 2007 - HELP

Resource editor problems

Directory Replication Problem #2

Cell Format

outlook web access redirect problem

Problem after sorting

IF AND problem

Problem SHAppBarMessage
Hi, I am creating an application bar which shall be displayed always at the top of the screen to show the user certain alerts. I am using the commands SHAppBarMessage(ABM_NEW, &abd); SHAppBarMessage(ABM_QUERYPOS, &abd); SHAppBarMessage(ABM_SETPOS, &abd); SetWindowPos(NULL, abd.rc.left, abd.rc.top, abd.rc.right - abd.rc.left, iClientHeight, SWP_NOACTIVATE); Works fine. The problem begins, when I start moving the taskbar. I am catching the event OnSettingChange and my application bar is resizing/moving correctly. BUT: If the taskbar moves to the top and my application bar ...

Lookup() problem
I set up two lists, 200 employees names and 200 employee numbers. A couple of the numbers match the correct names but the rest of the numbers all pull the same employee name. =LOOKUP(C4,List!C4:C204,List!B4:B204) The first time I tried it seemed to pull the correct matching names and numbers then kabui it gets stuck. I tried deleting the entire lists cells and all and starting over but same thing. Anyone ever run into this before? Wayman Don't forget! When using Lookup(), the vector (second argument) must be sorted in ascending order. If it's not, you'll get what you ca...

Problem creating credit card account
When creating a Chase or Amazon.com credit cards I am having this happen to me when it creates the card and I can't figure out how to fix it so there is just one card showing. I attached a jpeg of what I am seeing. It's like it created multiple instances of the card and also show balances of my other cards. I am not sure if it is because these cards are associated with Chase or what. When I had it setup the online service for the card then that is when it creates the other instances. I hope someone can makes sence of this. Thanks! ...

Problems with CRichEditCtrl problems
Hi, I'd like to have some help regarding something I'm having an hard time figuring out. I'm develloping a chat programm where the Output window is a rich edit ctrl (I used CRichEditCtrl in one cases and CreateWindowEx(.."RichEdit"..) in the other one. I use StreamIn to stream in the chat information (since I want to use the rft format). I user \Par to perfrom line skipping, however, for some reason, on the computer of one of my user who's using Windows98, it doesn't not work and instand of seeing the text the way it should be (with the line skipping) the...

OL 2003 registry or installn problem
Outlook 2003 (part of office 2003 suite) opens and forgets password for email accounts. Tried to open tools-email account and I got operation failed due to a registry or installation problem. also can' view Outlook store location, can't open property of folder w/o getting error message tried restart in control panel-mail, can't see any account for any of the profiles. tried restoring form office settings and failed tried repair and no better result what else can I do other than total uninstall / re-install and still keep the app't, tasks, reminders for the m...