Problems with Bank One online setup

I used to be able to use Bank One online features (direct 2-way data
transfers) with M2004 until a few days ago.  At that time, there was a
glitch with my Bank One online username (this was a problem with Bank One's
systems) and I had to get a new username and password from Bank One.

Anyway, now I have a new username and password from Bank One which works
fine when using the Bank One web interface.  I can even do a 1-way download
from Bank One web site into M2004.

I figured that I would disable on-line features for my Bank One accounts in
M2004, and re-enroll (in M2004).  However, when enrolling the on-line
features in M2004, my new username and password always fails!

To test this, I created a new M2004 file, created a dummy checking account,
associated it with Bank One, and tried to enable on-line features for that
account.  The username/password was again rejected, even in this new file..

same username/password fails when enabling online features for my M2004 Bank
One accounts.

How do I fix this?

--
Aloke
----

0
aprasad123 (105)
12/27/2003 6:04:42 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Problem shortcuts in Word

Outlook 2003 PST problems

Problem with Authentication

Selecting either one or several reasons
I am working on a database to generate a report (in the general sense) about production processes in a manufacturing facility. There are six possible reasons for generating the report; one of the reasons is Other, which needs to include a description of what that means. In the current Word version of the report there are six check boxes, including the one for Other. The user selects as many of the check boxes as are applicable (usually one, sometimes two, very rarely three). At least one must be selected. In the Access version of the report I could have six yes/no fields, plus a plac...

calendar problem

problem #4

95 and 97 problem

VB Script to copy incremental data from one sheet of workbook to o
Hi, I am looking for a script that can copy the incremental data in existing sheet to another sheet in the same workbook, just want to copy the incremental data of 3 column, i.e. column A,B and S of the existing sheet. I am using excel 2007 Hi, What is 'incremental data' and how do we recognise it and distinguish it from other data in those columns? -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "Samarth" wrote: > Hi, > ...

Date problem

sync problems

Office 2007 - HELP

Installation Problem!!

Resource editor problems

Directory Replication Problem #2

Cell Format

outlook web access redirect problem

Formatting cells to show two dates in one cell
I have a column in my spreadsheet that is for the date that I recieve info from clients. When I recieve this info on more than one date, I've been putting a comma between the two dates. I have a word document that I use merge to pull this information (along with other info), but when I pull the data from this particular column, it changes the dates to something like 12:00AM. I've tried changing the formatting of this column to text and also to general, but it still will not give me just the two dates. I don't want to create another column for the second dat...

Problem after sorting

IF AND problem

owa setup help
I have 3 exchange sites. my main site is the hub for all in/out mail to the real world. I need to setup owa so all of my sites can use it. I am putting isa in the dmz to authenicate users. I need a step by step guide on how to deploy this On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 11:53:05 -0800, "Ed" <Ed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have 3 exchange sites. my main site is the hub for all in/out mail to the >real world. I need to setup owa so all of my sites can use it. I am putting >isa in the dmz to authenicate users. I need a step by step guide on how to >deploy this The...

Problem SHAppBarMessage
Hi, I am creating an application bar which shall be displayed always at the top of the screen to show the user certain alerts. I am using the commands SHAppBarMessage(ABM_NEW, &abd); SHAppBarMessage(ABM_QUERYPOS, &abd); SHAppBarMessage(ABM_SETPOS, &abd); SetWindowPos(NULL, abd.rc.left, abd.rc.top, abd.rc.right - abd.rc.left, iClientHeight, SWP_NOACTIVATE); Works fine. The problem begins, when I start moving the taskbar. I am catching the event OnSettingChange and my application bar is resizing/moving correctly. BUT: If the taskbar moves to the top and my application bar ...