Problems again

When iI finshed last night, Money 2005 was working fine. Went to it
tonight to update accounts - no longer can do so, again. Go to manage
online banking - again, TD Canada Trust and BMO are not listed. Go to
the "See the financial institions Money Supports" and both are listed.
I just cannot get them into the list on my program. How do I do it?

Barry
0
bhardin (6)
10/23/2005 4:38:50 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Problem
We just upgraded to 10.0 Now the deduction in arrears data in table APR_DIA20100 is gone. The transaction detail in APR-DIA20101 is still intact. Has anyone had this problem? Is there a fix? ...

XPath problem with two xmlns
I have got file raport.rld which is an XML file generated by MS Reporting Services. The problem is: in this file are tags from two different namespaces xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sqlserver/reporting/2003/10/reportdefini tion" xmlns:rd="http://schemas.microsoft.com/SQLServer/reporting/reportdesigner" when I'm trying to use XPATH to get <teble> tag it doesn't work. (the result is empty) I've removed All tegs like <rd:TypeName>System.Int32</rd:TypeName> Now all is working fine but what to do when I have tags from two different...

XmlSerializer & FileNotFound (NOT the usual problem!)
I've just read Christoph Schittko's article on XmlSerializer: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnxmlnet/html/trblshtxsd.asp . . . and very informative it is too. I, too, am getting nasty FileNotFound exceptions. I've read, and digested the article, and I think I've found a bug -- it's difficult to track, though it does happen often. We have a large C# binary set, normally run from zero-deploy/IEExec. We use XmlSerializer. We use it against one type in particular. We **randomly** get the FileNotFound exception. So, to me, it'...

Problem using '=' with System.Type
Hi I have the following code; ByVal MyType As Type Dim frame As StackFrame If frame.GetMethod().DeclaringType = MyType Then Problem is I am getting the "Operator '=' is not defined for types 'System.Type' and 'System.Type'." error on the last line. How can I fix this? Thanks Regards Am 23.03.2010 02:27, schrieb John: > Hi > > I have the following code; > > ByVal MyType As Type > Dim frame As StackFrame > If frame.GetMethod().DeclaringType = MyType Then > > Problem is I am getting the "Ope...

Layout problem with Column/row headers
We have a user who's default Excel layout has been switched to a "mirror view" of the norm... The column headers go right to left A,B,C rather than left to right. Also the rows 1,2,3 are on the right side of the screen and sheet tabs are 3,2,1... Basically everything is backwards! We can't figure out how she did that! Thanks for any help! ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Tools, Options, International Tab, de-select the option under ...

Wireless Mouse 4000
I have a Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 4000, which works fine when the computer starts from a full shutdown or restart. However, when resuming from hibernate or sleep, the trackwheel performance is greatly reduced. It takes about 10x the number of scrolls to achieve what 1 scroll would take under normal conditions. I've looked at my USB power managment and the hub I have the wireless dongle plugged into isn't power-compromised. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Until then, I will keep on shutting down all of my apps to do a full restart (which is really annoyin...

Form Problem in Outlook 2007
When trying to just publish a new form, getting error "Cannot publish the form because of a MAPI error. The operation failed." Recently switched from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007. Running Office 2007 with all current updates. This is happening to multiple users on multiple PCs. Where are you publishing the form? (Organizational Forms Library, Personal Forms Library, An Outlook Folder [e.g. Inbox], .etc) "TA" <TA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8448066-191B-4C61-A6D8-8372CBA07D3C@microsoft.com... > When trying to just publish ...

Printing problem #2
All of a sudden Publisher 2002 is printing the second side of my booklet upside down. It is a 20 page publication, 5 sheets 11x17, printed on two sides, auto duplexing, on an HP CLJ8550gn. "Flip pages up" is not selected. I am able to print in Word on two sides and the orientation is correct. I have un- and reinstalled Publisher and applied a patch pub1001.exe. I have also deleted printer and port and reinstalled all. This publication is done for a small nonprofit, all volunteer organization so there is little to no budget for support. Our deadline for publication is already passed ...

Button Problem with the Sort command
Hope this takes this time. I have on sheet 1 a button that I have attached code to that is suppose to sort data on sheet 2, sheet 3, sheet 4, well it is not working. So I'm asking for help in trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. On sheet 1 the code is: Private Sub Main Button 1() Sheets ("Sheet 1").Select ActiveSheet.Range ("A1:D45").Select Call Sort1 Sheets ("Sheet 2").Select ActiveSheet.Range ("A1:D45").Select Call Sort1 Sheets ("Sheet 3").Select ActiveSheet.Range ("A1:D45").Select Call Sort1...

Problem with Microsoft Money
I downloaded the trial version of Microsoft Money for my computer last month and when it expired bought and dowloaded the Microsoft Money Essentialsprogram. Now I cannot find all of the data (LOTS of it) that I had entered into the trial version of money and cannot access the previous files with my new version of money. Worse yet I cannot contact Microsft without paying a fee regarding the software I just downloaded. This is frustrating - any helpwould be appreciated. Thanks, Tammy In microsoft.public.money, Tammy wrote: >I downloaded the trial version of Microsoft Money for my co...

Out of office / autodiscover problem
hi all, I have recently installed a new exchange 2007 server (win2008) into our domain and migrated all users mailboxes onto it. The main issue is out of office isn't working - it gives the error message "you out of office settings cannot be displayed, because the server is currently unavailable". I have read a lot of articles about this but can't seem to find the solution. If I run "test email autoConfiguration" in Outlook it finds the server (exchange2.domain.local) through SCP but fails giving error 0x80072F0C - does anyone know what this ...

Microsoft Excel has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Problem with Outlook #3
Yesterday I upgraded my Outlook Express to Version 6.0. Since I did this, when I try and bring it up, it asks for my password, then freezes up. After many tries,including rebooting several times, I gave up. This morning it did the same thing again. After the second try, it finally went in to my e-mail. I am sure that I will have problems again with it. Any thoughts to what may be causing this? I am going to leave my Outlook Express up, so I can read the responses. If I shut it down, I am not sure that I can pull it up. My e-mail is 1Combs1@comcast.net Hi, Cathy - This is a gr...

Win2008 R2 Hyper V problem
Hi, I have virtualised a win2003 server that has SQL server 2000 running on it. The parent OS, WIn2008R2, blows up intermittently with a BSOD when the VM is running. I have removed the empty SCSI device from the VM as I read that can cause the problem but it still blows up. Is there any chance that Hyper V can be made to run reliably or am I just wasting my time? Thanks Bob bob wrote: > Hi, > I have virtualised a win2003 server that has SQL server 2000 running > on it. > > The parent OS, WIn2008R2, blows up intermittently with a BSOD when > the...

problem with saving #4
The problem is I can't use VB as my application is written in Java. Up until now I haven't indeed found anything useful to use with th registry (but I am rather new to programming). I did find however forum that deals with JExcelapi (the api that deals with writin excel-spreadsheets from within java). So I am no launching my questio there. Nevertheless thanks for your inpu -- popering ----------------------------------------------------------------------- poperinge's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1513 View this thread: http://www.exce...

outlook 2003 send problem
when i create an email and send it, it usually works. but sometimes it just sits in the outbox. no error message, no nothing. there is a difference between the icons to the left of the ones that send correctly, and the ones that dont. the ones that send correctly look like a small closed (sealed?) envelope, with 4 little tic marks to the side (thats the best way to describe it) the ones that dont work appear to be an open evelope, with a letter on top and to the left slightly. if i reopen the ones that dont send, and hit send again, they still dont send. this is really annoying. anyon...

Got problems after upgrading to SP2
After being installed SP2 from SP1, all the function keys(win, ctrl, alt, ....) malfunctions, the items windows become empty when open Administrative Tools->Services, and it shows "Setup could not verify the integrity of the file Update.inf. Make sure the Cryptographic service is running on this computer." when I try to install Windows Installer 3.1. What can be the problem please? Thanks in advance. BTW, do I need to install SP2 prior to installing SP3? "Elliot" <fai_elliot@yahoo.com.hk> wrote in message news:72B4AFBB-B06C-4956-934F-E60C535949...

I E encountering a problem ???
My computer keeps popping up a box that says " IE has encountered a problem and needs to close" If I click on info it says "F:\docuhe~1 home\locals1\temp\c)&@_appcompat.txt" some times with different folders. Does anyone no what the problem is and how to solve it. Thank You Herb -- Later Gator Herb (Chip) & Roxanne Can't guess what version of Internet Explorer you're referring to, or what version of Windows (incl. service pack) it's running on, and you provided scant details about your problem, so pick your way through these possi...

Release mode problem
Hi, I have used CString MFC class for my project. The code I have written is running successfully in Debug mode. But when I compile and run in Release Mode it hangs several times where CString has been used. For example class Temp { private: CString arr1[10]; CString arr2[10]; public: Temp(); }; Temp :: Temp() { for(int i=0;i<10;i++) { arr1[i] = ""; arr2[i] = ""; } } is one of them. The CString I have used in number of places in my code. Other is when I have used 'Format' function of the CString class it also gives error in Release...

Problem with Access merging into Word
Hello All, I need some assistance. First a little background on the database: The back end is in AQL the front end is in Access. The main form is called the "Register", here they enter claim information and if they need to create a printed loss they click on a button called "Loss Notice" This brings up another form which is filtered based on the claim number in the Register. Here they fill in additional information. On this form they have the option to print the Loss Notices by clicking on a button that Opens up Microsoft Word and all the fields are mapped to th...

outlook sync problem
Hi i'm triying to sync my outlook calendar and mobile telephone, sometimes it works sometimes i get a time out. At the beginning of the sync process outlook displays a windows informing me "a program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in outlook" it also says something else about allowing the connection for a set length of time. Unfortunately the window is only on the screen for a split second. Where can i change the time? thanks The software is XTNDConnect bundled with a Sony Ericson bluetooth mobile. I have been all over the software and can&...

Problems with ALL fonts in Outlook
For some reason, my Outlook 2003 has picked up a wierd font - -and it is now being used in ALL of my Windows programs. Th efont is "shadow-like" and difficult to read. The font is in ALL my default Outlook uses, including the text in help boxes, icon descriptions, menu descriptions, etc. How do I change ALL of these fonts back to one that is easy for me to read? Ken Since it also shows in all other Windows applications, what makes you think it is an Outlook issue? Fonts are installed at Windows level and not at application level. If you somehow deleted one of the...

Backup problem in outlook 2003
I am trying a couple backup solutions for outlook 2003. They are BackRex and ABF outlook backup. When I run either program they tell me that outlook is running and needs to be closed. I do a reboot and then run the programs and still get the same warning. As a side note when I run the "files and setting transfer wizard" I get an error when it tries to copy the outlook ..pst file, says it can't access it or it is in use by another application. Some program is keeping Outlook open then. Applications that tend to do this are WinFax, virusscanners, anti-spam and synchronisati...

Address book access problem
I have migrated my old vista laptop to my new Windows 7 laptop and can not get contacts to show up in the address area. Need help. -- Pecan Sorry, but this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional. You'd be best off reposting to a newsgroup related to whatever e-mail client you're using, or one related to Windows. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "pecan@bigpond.com" <pecanbigpondcom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Persistent Problem with USPS Shipping Assistant
When I try to launch the United States Postal Shipping Assistant I get: "the type initializer for microsoft.practices.enterpriselibrary.exceptionhandling.exceptionpolicy threw an exception." and it does not launch. I have uninstalled .Net Framework and reinstalled it, and this is the error I get. I've also tried reinstalling Shipping Assistant. When I google the error, it's mostly from programmers who are discussing code, not for end users of others applications. No other applications give me this error. Anyone have any advice on this one? -- Rober...