Problem with Money 2003 report

I am trying to make a report with Money 2003, I hae used
this program for some time. I used Money 2002 prior to
this. Up till now I have been ale to make a report by
going to "Reports", "What I Have", "Account Balance
History". Now I am getting a error message "There Has
Been an Error Reading or Writing the File '.'" and a
small window apperars "MSMONEY, with a yellow triangle
and a !" When clicking the OK box or the Close X, nothing
happens. I have to use the Windows Task Manager to close
it out. Can someone help. I need to make a report for our
local AMVETS meeting tonight. I sent a request to
Microsoft Chat, but was told everyone there is busy and I
will get a reply in 24 hours. Thanks for any Help, Roger
Johnson
0
shelties6 (1)
9/9/2003 3:54:17 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Roger Johnson wrote:

>I am trying to make a report with Money 2003, I hae used
>this program for some time. I used Money 2002 prior to
>this. Up till now I have been ale to make a report by
>going to "Reports", "What I Have", "Account Balance
>History". Now I am getting a error message "There Has
>Been an Error Reading or Writing the File '.'" and a
>small window apperars "MSMONEY, with a yellow triangle
>and a !" When clicking the OK box or the Close X, nothing
>happens. I have to use the Windows Task Manager to close
>it out. Can someone help.

First, don't overwrite your latest backup file. Make an extra copy.

You could try resetting that report, reinstall Money, or restore a
backup.

> I need to make a report for our
>local AMVETS meeting tonight. I sent a request to
>Microsoft Chat, but was told everyone there is busy and I
>will get a reply in 24 hours. Thanks for any Help, Roger
>Johnson

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Problem shortcuts in Word

Outlook 2003 PST problems

Problem with Authentication

calendar problem

How do I assign X = the value of 1 in a cell in Excell 2003?
How do I assign X = the value of 1 in a cell in Excell 2003? That need some explaining. Excel genially goes use variables but rather uses cell references. Cells can be given names (such as x) but it is not required. Tell use more about what you wish to accomplish best wishes -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "Givens" <Givens@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4ACE70A4-D4EC-4B79-8552-B7BA11BE9B38@microsoft.com... > How do I assign X = the value of 1 in a cell in Excell 2003? Put a 1 into any cell - let'...

problem #4

Report Writer Logo Printing
I remember a software being recommended that was a pass-through printer software that would allow printing of higher-quality logos. It is a workaround for people that did not find the logo printing of RW suitable. I cannot think of the name or find the software. A nudge in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks, Mike Found it! Software is called fineprint. It was mentioned on Musgraves blog. http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/07/17/company-logos-on-reports.aspx "Mike" wrote: > I remember a software being recommended that was a pass-thr...

Exchange 2003 #6
How do I save the messages on my Exchange (20030 Server rather than the workstations??? ...

Money 2006 not starting after signing process
Since yesterday (08-24-06) I am unbale to get into my Money 2006; it starts and asks for my e-mail and password in the 'Sign in to open your Money file' but after this a 'Microsoft Money Error Reporting' message shows stating an internal error and will have to restart the 'Error signature' shows: "AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 15.0.0.513 ModName: unknown ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 00000000" and a techical information file (C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\fdr2168.fdr) about the error report can be viewed. I will appreciate your help.... I need to check and p...

95 and 97 problem

Need to change Autofilters behaviour in Excel 2003
Hello, Does anybody knows how to change the color of the triangle arrow on the column titles of autofilter ranges? Presently, when a filter is put on one column, the arrow for this column is changed from black to very dark blue. I need to change this color, so that this becomes more visible. At our office, my boss cannot make any difference between these two colors. This is a problem for daily work. Thanks in advance for any help. Bertrand from Tokyo, Japan see response to your earlier posting -- Regards Roger Govier Bertrand wrote: > Hello, > > Does any...

Date problem

sync problems

Installation Problem!!

Outlook 2003 won't save password in pop3 account settings
I am trying to set my email account settings to remember my password and it still prompts me everytime I send or receive email for the password. If I type it in, I have no trouble connecting and getting mail though. I am working through a citrix terminal to connect to outlook 2003 running on our company server. Is this a known bug? Is there a patch? Help! Sean Cartwright ...

Office 2007 - HELP

Resource editor problems

Directory Replication Problem #2

Cell Format

Report printing block
Problem: I can't print reports. The "print report" button does not work. The print set up button will allow me to change set up for checks but will not pop up for "reports". I suspect that it is blocked by some popup blocker software that I installed and since uninstalled. I tried re-loading the 2003 Money software with no change in result. Does anybody know how to unblock a pop up menue. Or, is this not the problem. Please help. Thanks ...

Any way to view users passwords in server 2003 AD ?
Is there any way to view users passwords in Server 2003 AD ? We run a server 2003 SP2 domain, us Administrators have a list of all users password on a spreadsheet, locked up. We need their passwords in the event we must sign onto their computers as an admin while they are away, we log back into the computer with their user name/password when done. You would be surprised how many people "do not" look at the user name when they log on - we had panic --- I can not log in, we go to their desktop and the user name is that of one of the administrators - user did not look. ...