Problem showing full category list after upgrade from Money 03 to

I just upgraded from Money 2003 to 2007.

When I select : Microsoft Money Settings -> Category settings -> Show Full
Category List

I receive the following error message:

Money encountered an error and must cancel this operation.  Please try again
later.

Is there any way to find out more about what is going wrong?

0
dave871 (679)
8/1/2006 4:08:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

List of DDE commands for Excel
Hi, I wont to send some commands from my application to Excel via DDE. Fo example : to select specific sheet in the excel workbook I use nex command - [WORKBOOK.SELECT("sheet-name")]. But I can't find the list of all these commands. Please help me -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If you have a look in the object browser in the excel visual basi editor it will have a list of the VB commands excel will accept and i you hit F1 on them it will tell you what they do and usually giv syntax. Dunca -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com 2 DNF Karran Th...

Problem shortcuts in Word

EFT remit numbers on an edit list
When printing a check batch that accidentally includes an EFT payment, the user does not have the capability to verify it when printing the edit list as the Remitxxxxx number only appears if you post the batch. The kb article: Payables EFT Option for Printing Remittances Now or Later (851283), says it was entered as a quality report (32944) and development turned it into a suggestion. However, the suggestion does not seem to exist here so I am re-submitting it as this feature has not yet been updated. The suggestion is to automatically assign the REMITXXXXX number to all EFT payments r...

Outlook 2003 PST problems

Problem with Authentication

calendar problem

Safe senders list
I am using Office XP Outlook 2002. I have been trying to create a "safe senders list" with no success. Can anyone help me? I am going crazy trying to filter out all this SPAM! I can't find any information on a "Safe senders list" in Outlook 2002 but here is the information I was able to find for the Junk E-mail filters in Outlook 2002. Here are some links to articles about working with the Junk E-mail filters, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;298734, and http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;286049. I hope this informati...

pivot table grand totals not showing for all columns...
i have a pivot table that shows the grand total for some columns, but not for others... there are no differences in the data layout, yet this happens? any clues as to why? and how I can get the grand totals to show for all fields. thanx in the PivotTable floating toolbar, click PviotTable, then Table Options, select 'Grand totals for columns' option. ...

problem #4

Money 2006 not starting after signing process
Since yesterday (08-24-06) I am unbale to get into my Money 2006; it starts and asks for my e-mail and password in the 'Sign in to open your Money file' but after this a 'Microsoft Money Error Reporting' message shows stating an internal error and will have to restart the 'Error signature' shows: "AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 15.0.0.513 ModName: unknown ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 00000000" and a techical information file (C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\fdr2168.fdr) about the error report can be viewed. I will appreciate your help.... I need to check and p...

List of Symbols for Business Entities
Hello all - I am trying to find a list of commonly used symbols for business entities used in organizational charts, i.e. upside-down triangle represents a partnership. Does anyone know of a place on the internet that lists these symbols or can send me a list of these symbols? Thanks very much for your help. - Bill Burgess ...

95 and 97 problem

Show file location in title bar?
Is there a way to make Excel or Word show the location of a file in the title bar. Right now, it just shows the name of the file. I was thinking in 2003, it showed the file location, or perhaps there was an option to show it? I can't find the same thing in 2007 and it would be extremely helpful to have it! I use template files with the same name (for easy searching) but save in different client folders, which is why I want it to display the full path. Otherwise, I wouldn't care. Thanks!! Add "Document Location" to the QAT. You'll find it in the "Com...

Date problem

sync problems

Office 2007 - HELP

Installation Problem!!

Resource editor problems

Directory Replication Problem #2

CrystalReportViewer 03-24-06
Using c# .NET 2003. I'm using a CrystalReportViewer control in a form. I need to be able to determine when the report is shown in the viewer control and enable buttons to allow certain actions. Does any know if this is possible. ...

Cell Format