Problem reinstalling data after computer crash on money 2003

Help.

My computer crashed. I have a data backup for Money 2003
Deluxe and Business. I reinstall it and it seems to take
it, but there is no data or accounts there when I
finish.

Please help,

Larry
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C43D13.F2D4ECD0

When you say that you "reinstall it and it seem to take" =3D what =
exactly have you done to get to that point?

Did you have to reinstall any software following your crash?

Did you try clicking on the backup file to start the program?

  "Larry Johnson" <ljohnson16@comcast.net> wrote in message =
  Help.=20

  My computer crashed. I have a data backup for Money 2003=20
  Deluxe and Business. I reinstall it and it seems to take=20
  it, but there is no data or accounts there when I=20
  finish. =20

  Please help,

  Larry
------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C43D13.F2D4ECD0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>When you say that you "reinstall it and =
it seem to=20
take" =3D what exactly have you done to get to that point?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Did you have to reinstall any software =
following=20
your crash?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Did you try clicking on the backup file =
to start=20
the program?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"Larry Johnson" &lt;<A=20
  href=3D"mailto:ljohnson16@comcast.net">ljohnson16@comcast.net</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
  message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:ee6901c43d2f$3feeac20$a501280a@phx.gbl">news:ee6901c43d2f$3f=
eeac20$a501280a@phx.gbl</A>...</DIV>Help.=20
  <BR><BR>My computer crashed. I have a data backup for Money 2003 =
<BR>Deluxe=20
  and Business. I reinstall it and it seems to take <BR>it, but there is =
no data=20
  or accounts there when I <BR>finish.&nbsp; <BR><BR><BR>Please=20
  help,<BR><BR>Larry</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C43D13.F2D4ECD0--

We installed all the previously used software and windows
XP. I then installed Money 2003, and inserted backup disk
of money data and reinstalled according to the onscreen
insructions.

Thanks,

Larry

0
anonymous (74721)
5/19/2004 12:18:43 PM
In microsoft.public.money, Larry Johnson wrote:

>We installed all the previously used software and windows
>XP. I then installed Money 2003, and inserted backup disk
>of money data and reinstalled according to the onscreen
>insructions.

Within Money, File->Restore the Money backup file.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Problem shortcuts in Word

Outlook 2003 PST problems

Problem with Authentication

How do I assign X = the value of 1 in a cell in Excell 2003?
How do I assign X = the value of 1 in a cell in Excell 2003? That need some explaining. Excel genially goes use variables but rather uses cell references. Cells can be given names (such as x) but it is not required. Tell use more about what you wish to accomplish best wishes -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "Givens" <Givens@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4ACE70A4-D4EC-4B79-8552-B7BA11BE9B38@microsoft.com... > How do I assign X = the value of 1 in a cell in Excell 2003? Put a 1 into any cell - let'...

calendar problem

Exchange 2003 #6
How do I save the messages on my Exchange (20030 Server rather than the workstations??? ...

Copy Filtered Data
I am filtering my data that is in the range A:AJ starting on row 13 with headers and having a variable ending row. My filter criteria is Column 1 not blank and Column 11 ="s". I would like to copy the filtered date (No headers) to another work book beginning in BE3. Thanks! Hi, Once the data is filtered, highlight it, press CTRL + G, special, visible cells only, press CTRL + C, go to the sheet where you want the information and press CTRL + V "sailor4life61@yahoo.com" wrote: > I am filtering my data that is in the range A:AJ starting on row 13 > wi...

problem #4

Need to change Autofilters behaviour in Excel 2003
Hello, Does anybody knows how to change the color of the triangle arrow on the column titles of autofilter ranges? Presently, when a filter is put on one column, the arrow for this column is changed from black to very dark blue. I need to change this color, so that this becomes more visible. At our office, my boss cannot make any difference between these two colors. This is a problem for daily work. Thanks in advance for any help. Bertrand from Tokyo, Japan see response to your earlier posting -- Regards Roger Govier Bertrand wrote: > Hello, > > Does any...

95 and 97 problem

Money 2006 not starting after signing process
Since yesterday (08-24-06) I am unbale to get into my Money 2006; it starts and asks for my e-mail and password in the 'Sign in to open your Money file' but after this a 'Microsoft Money Error Reporting' message shows stating an internal error and will have to restart the 'Error signature' shows: "AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 15.0.0.513 ModName: unknown ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 00000000" and a techical information file (C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\fdr2168.fdr) about the error report can be viewed. I will appreciate your help.... I need to check and p...

how to skip a column when entering data?
On one worksheet, for the sake of appearance Column B contains a calculated amount, which is the product of Column A and Column C. Is there a way to skip to column C when entering the data in Column A without doing it manually? Thanks, Godzilla This will give you the idea. right click on sheet tab>view code>insert this>SAVE Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) If Target.Row > 2 And Target.Column = 1 Then ActiveCell.Offset(, 2).Select End Sub "Godzilla" <Godzilla@monster.org> wrote in message news:MPG.19e3d6a7ae92e03398971a@news....

Date problem

sync problems

data return based on two criteria
Hello, I have the following data in excel A2:A5 - cells are merged and contains partnumber (alpha numeric & numeric) C1:AF1 - DATE C2 - initial stock (number) C3 - receipts data (number) C4 - production (number) C5 = available stock (C2+C3)-C4 Similar data is maintained for 25 partnumbers I would like to have a sheet where the users can input date & partnumber and get available stock data. Your help will be highly appreciated. Regards, Jimmy Joseph Hello, Help please! Jimmy Joseph <jimmy.joseph@in.bosch.com> wrote in news:Xns97DB7A8693AB8jimmyjosephinboschco@clien...

Outlook 2003 won't save password in pop3 account settings
I am trying to set my email account settings to remember my password and it still prompts me everytime I send or receive email for the password. If I type it in, I have no trouble connecting and getting mail though. I am working through a citrix terminal to connect to outlook 2003 running on our company server. Is this a known bug? Is there a patch? Help! Sean Cartwright ...

Data Ribbon disabled
I'm trying to do a "what-if analysis" for my beginning Excel class and when I click on the appropriate cell and then the Data ribbon, all of the options are greyed out. While struggling with this, I noticed the options on the Insert ribbon are also greyed out but the other tabs are fine. I appreciate any insight. Hi, Check the Review tab, the worksheet may be protected. Check you do not have multiple sheets selected, [Group] will be displayed in the title bar is you have. Cheers Andy Akcath wrote: > I'm trying to do a "what-if analysis"...

Installation Problem!!

Extender-Create a new data entry window
Is it possible to create a new extender form or window (not sure of the terminology) to enter data into Dynamics? Specifically the Sales Forecast Window in Manufacturing is terrible for entering data, everytime you move to the right, it the scrolling window jumps back to the top and you have to find the item again. Anyway, I would like a new window to enter a sales forecast, is this possible? thanks -- Doug Unfortunately Extender data is stored in Extender tables and cannot be stored in the Sales Forecast tables. I agree with you that the data entry screen is horrible. I am tal...

Office 2007 - HELP

Outlook won't open after reinstalling it after installing Windows
My computer crashed. I installed Windows 7, and then reinstalled Office 2007. Outlook will not open. Any suggestions? Margye Hixson Suggest providing information. Include what you did, what happened and any and all error messages. Be detailed as if we weren't there and don't know what happened. -- Russ Valentine "Margye" <Margye@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F85CAAC-2042-4CAB-A329-EF6B3A682189@microsoft.com... > My computer crashed. I installed Windows 7, and then reinstalled Office > 2007. > Outlook will not open....

Directory Replication Problem #2

Using Checkboxes to add data to a table.
I have been having trouble developing this form for a couple of days. It seems the solution should be simple but so am I. I have an input form with four text boxes. I need to use the same data and create a new line in the table for up to but not always 9 different company positions. I was given a possible way of keeping the info on the form for the next position using the AfterUpdate event and setting the default back to the same box. But in using his suggestion I get #NAME? for the boxes with text when I select the next new record. The boxes with numbers come back the way he said it wo...