Problem creating credit card account

When creating a Chase or Amazon.com credit cards I am having this happen to
me when it creates the card and I can't figure out how to fix it so there is
just one card showing.  I attached a jpeg of what I am seeing.

It's like it created multiple instances of the card and also show balances
of my other cards.  I am not sure if it is because these cards are
associated with Chase or what.  When I had it setup the online service for
the card then that is when it creates the other instances.  I hope someone
can makes sence of this.

Thanks!

0
hrm_admin (4)
2/2/2006 3:56:44 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

How to create a similar resume in MS Excel ???
Hello All, I came across this interesting resume which has been prepared as a graph and charts sheet / dashboard. Although some may question its relevance / consistency in color usage / display of information , it is doing what it means to do... It captures attention and would surely give the candidate a boost. http://theportfolio.ofmichaelanderson.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/resume-infographic.jpg I was wondering how this can be created using MS Excel... can someone help me on this ??? Regards, Anand Kumar On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 22:13:21 -0700 (PDT), anandydr <anandydr@gmail.com> w...

Help: Formula put into entire row creates large file size
Hi, I have a spreadsheet where I would like one column to be the concatenation of two other columns. For example, in column C I would have =A1&B1. This excel file will be given to people and they will fill in values into columns A and B. The trick is, I don't know how many rows there will be, so I don't know how many rows in column C should have this formula. If I paste this formula into the entire column C, the excel file blows up to 3 megabytes. (It's only 15KB without this column). Are there ways for me to accomplish this more efficiently? Thanks for any help Are y...

Problem Synchronising with Hotmail Account
This is the error message that I had been receiving:- Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCCF4) : 'An unknown error has occurred. Please save any existing work and restart the program.' It was a random problem initially, but now I can't seems to sync at all. Please help. ...

WAMU Download Problems
This past week, everytime I download transactions from Washington Mutual to Money 2004, it says the file is corrupt. I have been on the phone with WAMU and MS, and both state to contact the other group. Any suggestions, outside of MS' recommendation of "reinstall the app"? Try the Super Salvage Utility. That will fix any corruption in your money file. If the problem is in the OFX file downloaded from your FI, then the FI should step up to the plate and address it. Tell the FI Microsoft supplies tools to test OFX Files, and you think they need to do that, refer them ...

Problem migrating Money 2000 to 2004
Hi, I've just bought Money 2004 Deluxe Edt. and I would like to migrate my money database (in MOney 2000) to the new version. But eveytime I try I receice a error that I cannot access to the database. What am I doing wrong? Can some help me? I would like to evolve to the new version. Thanks in advance for all the help. Cheers Miguel Rodrigues In microsoft.public.money, Miguel Rodrigues wrote: > >I've just bought Money 2004 Deluxe Edt. and I would like >to migrate my money database (in MOney 2000) to the new >version. > >But eveytime I try I receice a erro...

changing Exchange primary windows account
How To change primary Windows Account in exchange 5.5 mailbox, I have 3000 mailboxes in exchange 5.5 server. I want to change the primary windows account of all the users. can anybody suggest the faster way to do it.does anybody hv any tool. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;155414 Sri wrote: > How To change primary Windows Account in exchange 5.5 > mailbox, I have 3000 mailboxes in exchange 5.5 server. > I want to change the primary windows account of all the > users. > can anybody suggest the faster way to do it.does anybody > hv any tool. ...

create address list
I want to create an address list that I can print, add too and edit. I also want to be able to pick multiple addresses’s and print labels. Contacts in Outlook supports that. claudia wrote: > I want to create an address list that I can print, add too and edit. I= also=20 > want to be able to pick multiple addresses=E2=80=99s and print labels. = =20 I tried outlook and this doesn’t meet my needs. The address and phone list is for my personal use. I previously used Works Word and created a list I printed to look up my family and friends phone numbers and addresse...

operater= overload problem
Hi, all. I've overloaded the assignment operator for use with a class. The assignment of the class, itself, works fine (i.e., TypeX = TypeX), but when I try to allow another useful version, it compiles without error (in a library), but when I attempt to use it, I get an error that no such assignment method exists. CODE: Declarations: // This class is almost 100% data, except for the constructor, which // initializes the data to 0, and the operator overloads. The data // is a union of an unsigned int and 1-bit 'flags'. CAccessPrivilage& operator=(CAccessPrivilage &)...

PST IMport problem
I am having problems importing data from a pst backup file. I have successfully imported outlook folders from it recently, however when I attempt to import more now, the files are not coming into my current tree, but a new personal folder is created with nothing in it. The PST file in question has a filesize of over 600Mb ! Any Help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks! For starters, importing and exporting are not recommended for PST files. You've demonstrated one of the reasons. Just open the file. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] <neil@energycell.co.uk> wrote in message news...

PST not created in Outlook 2003 after importprf
Hi all, I would like to create a Exchange Server Outlook profile with a Unicode or ANSI PST file. When I launch outlook 2003 with the -importprf option, the creation of the profile work fine (exchange server settings) but none PST is add (if the file exist) or create and add (if the file not exist). When I try my outlook.prf file with the -importprf option on an outlook 2007, all work fine, in the same environment (domain, policy settings, etc...) I use the Outlook ADM file to force the cached offline mode as default. I try to use the settings "Exchange Unicode Mode - Ignore Arc...

like * problem
Hi all, Followed some leads on here to filter names in a query, based on the value of a text box on a form, but the query returns all records regardless! Here's the code: Like "*" & ([forms]![frmcallcontacts]![text80]) & "*" Can't work out why everyone on here says it should work, and it don't! Searching for say SMITH within 500 records of full names, and I know there's five instances in five separate records. Any help apprciated Pete Just a random thought: are you certain that text80 actually contains any data at the momen...

smtp anonymous problem
my exchange server is Exchange 2000, I found a strange problem ,when I use outlook express for mail client, I can sent email by any of username in my domain,even if I don't know the password of the username, it means, I can sent email anomymously . I think it is not safe ,maybe some day one of my colleague could send email with my boss's usernme to tell the whole company have a week's holiday,how terrible it is. who can help me to fix the problem? SMTP sux doesnt it? <g> 1. Your mailer should be configured to only accept SMTP connections from your gateways/relays or fr...

Relay Problems #2
Hello Everyone, I have setup quite a few Exchange servers in my life, but the things that has now happened to me, is quite strange. I have a SBS 2003RC2 server running here, which keeps on relaying messages! I checked the relay, authenication, etc. settings. They're all like they have to be. I checked for virusses and spyware, no luck at all... In the meantime, I had to block port 25 to stop messages sending out. I put on the logging to the highest level, but it looke like they do not use any account to logon to the smtp server, which means it is an open relay. Quite strange with ...

cant send emails to gmail accounts
if i send an email to someone with a gmail address they never receive it. it goes to my sent items and it says sent in the properties but they never receive it? any help greatly appreciated "maryandliam" <maryandliam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E11EF0A0-CDE5-46F4-A0FD-979144D1590D@microsoft.com... > if i send an email to someone with a gmail address they never receive it. > it > goes to my sent items and it says sent in the properties but they never > receive it? any help greatly appreciated If Outlook moves the message to S...

A2007 problem on Vista multiuser DB
Hi, I have a A2007 application (ported from A97) running on Vista and Office 2007 Pro. I use two computers in a LAN. The application itself is devided into two DBs (program and data). I have installed the program-DB on both machines and the data-DB on one (server) of them. The same configuration worked well on the former systems (XP pro and A97). Now there come up the following symptoms: Starting the application on the server workes fine. But when starting the application on the client (when on the server its still open (and at least one data bounded form is open) I cannot open any databo...

Income from Tax deferred Retirement account (Canadian RIFF)
I am using MONEY06. I have set up a Retirment account using IRA (actually for a canadian Retirement income fund-RIFF). And within the account I have purchased a CD with annual interest payment. The IRA Retirement account correctly categorizes the interst income as "TAX-DEFERRED INCOME". Question: When I start to withdraw from the retirement account, any amount withdrawn will be deemed to be taxable pension income. What do I need to do in registering such withdrawals so that I can see them as an income in an income report. I tried redeeming a portion of the CD, and trans...

Urgent: Creating a gaprh from two existing polynomial garphs
Hi All, Please some one let me know the procedure how to draw a graph from two existing graphs(which are polynomials). Please provide me a URL which explains the process in detail, if possible. This is really urgent for me, Thanks in adance You have two charts, each with a series and a polynomial trendline? Copy one chart, select the other, and from the Edit menu, use Paste Special and select the All option. This adds the series from the copied chart to the other chart, plus any trendline and non-default formatting. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom ...

Creating and manging Address Lists
Hi ! My platform is as follows: Windows 2003 Server SP1 Exchange Server 2003 SP2 Outlook 2003 clients My domain is (for example) @mycompany.com. I have 100 users set up in ADUC with their mailbox. I want to create some sort of Distribution lists each with some specific users (let's say 3 differents lists with different users). I want to be able to send mails to these list just by sending an e-mail to mylist1@mycompany.com, and everyone belonging to the list will get a copy of the mail. The Filter trick in the creating process the list is not very convenient (my users are all the same ...

try catch problem
Yesterday I posted the following, but I didn't supply the code. Here is the problem and the code follows. Thanks in advance for all I use try catch mechanism and notice (in the debugger) that whenever the control arrives to the catch section, I get an access violation (error 0xC0000005)even though it skips this section immediately. I pass compilation without any problems and the program runs fine but crashes every few hours. the relevant code // mfc_concol.cpp : Defines the class behaviors for the application. // #include "stdafx.h" #include "mfc_concol.h" #in...

Role Home Page Security Problem!
The new role home pages in GP9 are more of a problem than a help. Now, our data entry employees have the ability to see profits, etc. by simply changing their role. Is there a way to lock this down so that the user has no ability to change roles or even have a "home page"? -- Brandon Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com Hi Brandon: Simply turn off security to the "Customize Home Page" window for that user and assign them a blank home page if you do not want them to see and financial information as w...

problem generating xml style in asp.net

How do I create an email template?
Running Office 2007 Professional. I think that's what you would call it. I am looking for work and have a Word file that I use as a cover letter. Right now I have to open Word and copy and paste into the email. So what I would like is to open in Outlook an email to send that already has that Word doc in it and then I would just do a little editing and send it off. It would be really cool if I could create an icon for it and put it in the toolbar. I hope I have been clear with my needs and thanks for your time if you have a solution. They tell you how here: http://office.m...

Problems XSLT Transformation of XML Data to EXCEL 2000
Does Office Excel 2000 support XSLT transformation of data from XML cause am having problem when the attachment is opened in the client side if the Excels version is in Office 2000 and also its works fine if the Office Excel Version 2002 and up when attachment file is open via browser the data is in a single line of string in the first row of the excel worksheet Glenn Gomez wrote: > Does Office Excel 2000 support XSLT transformation of data from XML cause am > having problem when the attachment is opened in the client side if the Excels > version is in Office 2000 > >...

odd files created
Every time I open and edit an excel spreadsheet on a network share, small odd files get created. They are usually no larger than 25-40k and don't have any extensions to them. Looking at the properties page for any file, the file description says File. Anyone know what this is from or how to get rid of them? Permissions are setup correctly for me, Word files don't have this behavior. Excel 2000 SP3 Thanks, Hi Brian, A file the same size as the workbook would be created in the same directory as the workbook. The filename would be nonsensical (or appear to be random) character...