Printing Reports #2

I want to change the default font when I go to reports.  My font is some kind
of goofy font that I can't read.  Can anyone help
0
msguirt (1)
4/1/2006 5:20:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Write Name of Report Query in Report Footer
Is it possible to programmatically write the name of the query the report is based on in a text box in the report footer. "Steve Stad" <SteveStad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1B0F793-C14A-4101-AB45-807BE72A4A11@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to programmatically write the name of the query the report > is based on in a text box in the report footer. Place a text box on your report, and set its Control Source property to: =[Report].[RecordSource] -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users...

when generate monthly report money 2003 reports error and close automatically
I am running money 2003 on my windows xp for over a year, never has a problem but until today. When I try to generate the monthly report for June, there is popup error message saying that the program has encountered some problems and needs to close and whether I want to send those technical error details to MS, and besides this I got an option to check it if I want money to reopen. The program still able to generate monthly reports for previous months and even the month in progress but not June! Can someone point me the direction to rectify this problem ( I have tried to uninstall and reinsta...

2 calendars
Can I have 2 separate calendars in outlook 2002? If so, how? If not, how come? It's as simple as File | New | Folder. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "dbaca21" <dbaca21@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67b001c47579$586f2c70$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Can I have 2 separate calendars in outlook 2002? If so, > how? If not, how come? Thank You! >-----Original Message----- >It's as simple as Fi...

Fix #2
Hi! The word, *FIX* is always present in my Excel Status Bar (lower, right-hand corner of the screen). What message, is this conveying? Do I need to take corrective action? If so, what corrective action? Regards, Mick. -- mick2 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mick2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24143 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=378337 It means that your workbook is set to always set the decimal point at a certain place when you enter a number (typically 2)....

Need 5-7 day evaluation mode for RMS 2.0 POS stations
For emergency recovery periods and upgrade testing, RMS 2.0 POS station needs to be able to run in "evaluation" mode for 5-7 days. This gets you over the hump in case of a machine failure and gives you time to call MS to get new computer activated when a failure occurs - or - if you are able to repair the old system within a few days, you can swap back and continue running as before. -- John M. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" bu...

Earn wealth&gain good health plus great payplan.. #2
HELLO...WE HAVE BACK TO NATURE PRODUCT FOR YOU... >.Virgin Coconut Lotion http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981 >.Virgin Coconut Soap >.Virgin Coconut Coffee (MEN&WOMEN) >.Virgin Coconut Hair Tonic(MEN&WOMEN) http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981 >. Virgin Coconut Oil >.Virgin Coconut Oil+ Honey >.Virgin Coconut Oil + Habbatus Sauda >.Virgin Coconut Capsule+Habbatus http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981 Sauda >.Power 31 (Hot Product ) (MEN ONLY) >.Mas Madu Herbal Juice http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981 >.Stevia+ Misai Kucing+ ...

Public Calendar #2
Is it a way to create a public calendar under the public folders? in EXCH2K3 running on WIN2K3? If so, is there a particular document with steps on how to do it? Thanks Cacho: When you create the new PF (or any new folder in Outlook), select "Calendar Items" in the "Folder contains" dropdown box. That is for Outlook 2003. If I recall correctly, Outlook 2000 (and maybe 2002) and earlier refer to the type as "Appointment Items." Regards, Martin "cacho" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6ed401c475e7$38076380$a301280a@ph...

2 buttons change to 1 button for one go
Hello, I have 2 buttons to append data, 1st to put the file into a folder, the 2nd is to make an append from that folder. How can I make it to be just one button. This is my VBA: The 1st one: On Error GoTo Err_SendtoOutbox_Click Call Shell("xcopy C:\Churchdata\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb C:\Churchdata\ChurchdataConso\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb/y") Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click: Exit Sub Err_SendtoOutbox_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_SendtoOutbox_Click End Sub The 2nde one: Private Sub HFSUPDate_Click() On Error GoTo Err_HFSUPDate_Click ...

printing copies

Smartlist report #3
In the SmartList reports, there is one called Account Summary, with a field called Balance for Calculation. That field has a drop down with (2) choices: Net Change or Period Balance. I have never been able to return any data if I use the "Period Balance" choice. Anyone know what I may be doing wrong? Merle Merle, You're not doing anything wrong. Basically, that field is useless in that particular SmartList. Personally I don't find much use for that SmartList in general. I know it sounds promising, but you're not going to get what you're looking for from...

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

Report from Access 2003 to 2007 problem

sumproduct .. validating 2 criterias (multiple tabs)
hi guys, i am trying to add additional functionality to my Project Budget Expendature worksheet of which some of you may have seen. anyways, the idea is to have sumproduct calculate all items that have the same GL code & date of which it was purchased (date of purchase) currently i have the following TAB: Spend Calendar ROW C8:N8 = Month #'s (Jan, feb ect) COL B13:B36 = GL Codes (130000,190000 ect) TAB: 001-013 (13 tabs) CELL C6 = Date of Purchase COL C24:C37 = GL Codes of each item within the purchase COL J24:J37 = Total cost of the item which the GL Code is related to can someon...

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

GL Cross-Reference Report - no results
Trying to use the GL cross-reference report to reprint posting journals but I'm not getting any results. I've checked to confirm that all audit trail codes are marked to allow reprints. In the report options I've tried using open years, historical years, priting by JE range, audit trail, dates, source documents but nothing is returned regardless of the combination. On your report options window, do you have one of the account types checked off under 'Include'. It's on the left side of the window near the top. Kind regards, Leslie "irishjamr&q...

Check printing in GP 7.0

Drawing Page Orientation Doesn't Match Printer Paper Orientation #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC The thumbnail preview shows that the drawing page orientation doesn't match the printer paper orientation. I can not get the page orientation to match. When I change it to letter, I can see the document change to landscape. When I change the page orientation to landscape, it changes the document to portrait. The two will not be the same. This is in Word 2008, it also happened in an older version of Word. Help, what do I do? ...

Running Reports
Hello all, I've created a report that has the information that I've selected in it and everything is fine. But there are times I need to print out one persons statement instead of printing the entire report over. I know that I could do a query, but I would like to use the format of my creadted report. Is there a way I can access my created report and have it give me the information I want and not have to run the entire report? If you can help me. I would certainly appreciate it. Thank you. Using a query will not change the format of report. Create the query. Open the re...

Dynamic Chart Titles #2
Hello, I am having a problem with a dynamic chart title and saving, closing and then re-opening the workbook and the chart title still being dynamic. On Sheet2 of my workbook I have some drop-down menus in cells B2:E2. On Sheet7 of my workbook in cells BA1:BA3 I have Concatenation formulas that I want to use as my Chart titles. For example: =CONCATENATE("This is my " Sheet2!$B$2, " ", "chart.") I named the ranges on Sheet7, BA1 is named "FAC", BA2 is named "POD" and BA3 is named "NAF". I then added a text box to my first char...

Custom Reports #6
Hi, I need a custom report. does anyone knows someone who can do it? thanks, Sacha Hi there, Retail Analytics from Professional Adavantage will enable you to get any of your RMS data into Excel. Retail Analytics for Microsoft RMS is designed to help retailers manage their business by delivering analytical reporting on business performance. Easily identify trends, buying patterns, seasonality, and other key performance indicators for your business. If you enter it in RMS you can report on it in Retail Analytics. We also demonstrations of this product on your data - if you are i...

MS Money and 2 PC's...
What is the most effective way to keep MS Money synched between a PC and a laptop? Any suggestions? (and yes, of course, only running one at a time) But I keep my records up to date from work (laptop) and then work from my desktop PC when at home. Any suggestions? "Raichean" <Raichean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16EF1DE6-1D33-40B7-A168-8B740052030A@microsoft.com... > What is the most effective way to keep MS Money synched between a PC and a > laptop? Any suggestions? (and yes, of course, only running one at a > time) > But I keep my ...