Printing Graphs in Money's Retirement Planner??

Folks,

I don't often print my retirement planner from Money, but today I found
need to while in the offices of a financial planner.  I was surprised to
find that no matter how I tried to print (FAX, Adobe PDF, direct to
laser printer, Microsoft Office Document Image Writer), the planning
graphs would show up as empty space on the printed page.

I am pretty sure this used to work.  It's not working now.  Have I
turned off some hidden function which says "do not print graphs", or is
there some other fix to this?

Thanks!
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

printing copies

Money 2003 not showing transactions needing to be reviewed.
My MSMOney 2003 shows that I have 7 transactions needing to be reviewed but I can’t seem to find them. After I download my transactions in the account list it says “Transactions to read: 7” when I click on this it takes me to the account register for the account. But I cannot find the transactions. If I set the view to show unaccepted transactions it shows nothing. One savings account shows an envelope with a blue lighting strike going through it, but I cannot accept it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Joe In microsoft.public.money, "Joe Kipp" <Joe Kipp@discus...

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

upgrade from money 2002 to 2005
I'm currently using Money 2002 and I've just purchased Money 2005. Whenever I tried to upgrade my Money 2002 file to Money 2005, I'm getting the following message: "Money cannot locate <path to my 2002 money file" or cannot open it, possibly because it is a read-only file or you do not have permission to change it or your disk drive is write protected." I've checked the file property, it's not read-only, I'm running windows xp and I'm the local adminitrator, I still have 20 GB of space on my harddrive. Has anyone encountered this problem...

Check printing in GP 7.0

MS Money and 2 PC's...
What is the most effective way to keep MS Money synched between a PC and a laptop? Any suggestions? (and yes, of course, only running one at a time) But I keep my records up to date from work (laptop) and then work from my desktop PC when at home. Any suggestions? "Raichean" <Raichean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16EF1DE6-1D33-40B7-A168-8B740052030A@microsoft.com... > What is the most effective way to keep MS Money synched between a PC and a > laptop? Any suggestions? (and yes, of course, only running one at a > time) > But I keep my ...

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

Problems with printing

HELP- Money 2005 will not load
I have purchased two copies of Money 2005, one for my notebook and the other for my desktop. The notebook loaded with no problem and has overwritten Money 2001 and converted the files. It will not load on the Desktop, error message says some files could not be loaded and to run setup again. I have three times it still will not load. Why not, I have closed down all software that is running anti virus etc. Both computers are running XP Home Spanish. I am really pissed off, what can I do to get it to load. Peter Cleife Me Again I downloaded the UK Trial Version from the web, this loa...

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Microsoft Money 2003 #6
Trying to install Microsoft Money 2003 deluxe after uninstalling Microfot Money 2003 standard. Receiving message "The installation wizard was interrupted before Microsoft 2003 could be completed. Best to install new program OVER the old one - do not uninstall the older program. If running a fairly new version of Windows, can "restore" system to time before removal of 2003 standard. If you still have the 2003 standard program; try re-installing THAT before installing the deluxe version. There is apparently data in registration files referring to 2003 standard. >...

Printing in Vista

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

Money 2000 italian
Microsoft is not upgrading its italian version of Money 2000. How can I convert my data to the new format of Money 2005 international edition? Export all accounts to IF. Import them all to new account but *not* one at a time. Instead, use ctrl-click to select all accounts for import at one time. This will probably require a few trial and error sessions. Print an account list from the origin file for comparison of balances. -- Chris Cowles, Gainesville, FL "Andy" <agarbelotto@tin.it> wrote in message news:3b0a01c4ab19$01c66d90$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Microsoft is not u...

Printing problem

Area under graph
Does anyone know how I can get the area under the curve for a graph I've created? Hi Mike, Check out Bernard's examples of how to implement Trapezoid and Simpson Rules www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/ExcelTips Mike wrote: > Does anyone know how I can get the area under the curve > for a graph I've created? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info Do you know the functional form of the curve? Many curves (for example polynomials) can be analytically integrated after estiimating a few parameters. Cubic splines approximates the chart line smoother i...

College Student Economics and Statistics Graph/Equation Tutorial .
I am having trouble grahing Opportunity Lines and Possibilty Curves in Excel. These will be important and useful skills and I have been/will be using Excel alot in my career. There seems to be lack of simple step-by-step tutorials for intergrating basic, university level economic and statisic equations into graphs. The few linear equation graphing tutorials for the Analysis Pac and Solver Add-ins that I have found are very hard to understand, and usually jump to a much higher level understanding (for a student in a 200 level course). I have no idea what competency a "200 level cou...

Print a report without displaying print preview
Hi, Please can someone tell me in a really basic way how can I print a report WITHOUT it also previewing. I'm using 2007 I have several forms which have a print button ( created with the command button wizard, report operations, print report, then relevant report is chosen to print). This works great, and prints the relevant report for the the associated record, however when you click the print button it also displays the print preview and doesn't close it again. This means that until the preview is closed the same thing keeps printing when the button is clicked....

Currency to Print
Is there a way to set up the defaut "Currency To Print:" to Originating when printe the Invoice from the Sales Batch ID. There is no problem to print the Invoice from Sales transaction Entry, because the default Currency was set using Originating. Thanks, Kevin, Yes. When you select the Print icon in Sales Batch, print options window will open where you specify Originating in Print currency in Dropdown. This should work the same way as printing invoice from sales transaction entry -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Kevin Zhou" wro...