Printing Checks - Different style checks for different accounts

I'm having a problem printing checks from Money 2003.

I have three accounts that come up in one  .mny file. Two of the accounts
use 3-on-a-page checks and I want the name and address printed on them. One
account uses voucher checks and needs to be nudged a little south. When I go
to print checks I have to be aware of  what account I'm in and change the
settings by hand to make sure the checks print correctly.

How can I make the check-print settings stick with the account I'm using.
It's a pain to have to remember every time. I'm frequently forgetting and
screwing up a page of checks.

Any help would be appreciated

Sincerely,

Mark Savage

0
savagela (5)
10/1/2003 12:15:23 AM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

The print settings are for the file, not for individual accounts (as you've
noticed).  The only way to get it to stick would be to put this account in a
different file.

"Mark Savage" <savagela@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> I'm having a problem printing checks from Money 2003.
>
> I have three accounts that come up in one  .mny file. Two of the accounts
> use 3-on-a-page checks and I want the name and address printed on them.
One
> account uses voucher checks and needs to be nudged a little south. When I
go
> to print checks I have to be aware of  what account I'm in and change the
> settings by hand to make sure the checks print correctly.
>
> How can I make the check-print settings stick with the account I'm using.
> It's a pain to have to remember every time. I'm frequently forgetting and
> screwing up a page of checks.
>
> Any help would be appreciated
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Mark Savage

0
bjclarinet (489)
10/3/2003 11:52:27 AM
Thanks for the answer.

And putting individual accounts in separate files means that they wouldn't
share categories and reports and things, right? So I should just resign
myself to it or is there an easy workaround?

Mark Savage

"Bonnie Synhorst - MVP" <bjclarinet@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> The print settings are for the file, not for individual accounts (as
you've
> noticed).  The only way to get it to stick would be to put this account in
> different file.
>
> "Mark Savage" <savagela@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> > I'm having a problem printing checks from Money 2003.
> >
> > I have three accounts that come up in one  .mny file. Two of the
accounts
> > use 3-on-a-page checks and I want the name and address printed on them.
> One
> > account uses voucher checks and needs to be nudged a little south. When
> go
> > to print checks I have to be aware of  what account I'm in and change
the
> > settings by hand to make sure the checks print correctly.
> >
> > How can I make the check-print settings stick with the account I'm
using.
> > It's a pain to have to remember every time. I'm frequently forgetting
and
> > screwing up a page of checks.
> >
> > Any help would be appreciated
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Mark Savage

0
savagela (5)
10/3/2003 11:02:43 PM
That's correct---everything would be separate.  No easy workaround.

> Thanks for the answer.
>
> And putting individual accounts in separate files means that they wouldn't
> share categories and reports and things, right? So I should just resign
> myself to it or is there an easy workaround?
>
> Mark Savage
>
> "Bonnie Synhorst - MVP" <bjclarinet@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > The print settings are for the file, not for individual accounts (as
> you've
> > noticed).  The only way to get it to stick would be to put this account
in
> > different file.
> >
> > "Mark Savage" <savagela@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> > > I'm having a problem printing checks from Money 2003.
> > >
> > > I have three accounts that come up in one  .mny file. Two of the
> accounts
> > > use 3-on-a-page checks and I want the name and address printed on
them.
> > One
> > > account uses voucher checks and needs to be nudged a little south.
When
> > go
> > > to print checks I have to be aware of  what account I'm in and change
> the
> > > settings by hand to make sure the checks print correctly.
> > >
> > > How can I make the check-print settings stick with the account I'm
> using.
> > > It's a pain to have to remember every time. I'm frequently forgetting
> and
> > > screwing up a page of checks.
> > >
> > > Any help would be appreciated
> > >
> > > Sincerely,
> > >
> > > Mark Savage

0
bjclarinet (489)

printing copies

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

Project Accounting Question
I created a new project (T&M), changed its status to open from estimated. However, I am not seeing this project in the lookup window for expense entry or purchasing. What could be happening here? Have you entered Cost Categories under the BUDGET button for that project which are of types Employee Expense or Purchases. If the project doesnt have any COst Cats of the type related to the transaction you want to post, it wont show in the list. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13e501c49c86$bc84b160$a301280a@phx.gbl... >I created a new project (T&...

Hiding Control BAsed on Check Box
I have a check box control on a form, "Complaint", which when unchecked I want the ComplaintClosed memo control greyed out. If Complaint is checked I then want the ComplaintClosed control to be visible and a message box to display. I have used the following code, but the ComplaintClosed control will only do as it should when I go to another recoed and then return to the current record. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Private Sub Form_Current() If Me!Complaint = 0 Then Me!ComplaintClosed.Enabled = False Else Me!ComplaintClosed.Enabled = True MsgBox "Compl...

Check printing in GP 7.0

Unable to check auto complete option
I'm using outlook 2002, with service pack 2 runnning on Win2000. The option for me to select the auto complete feature is greyed out, it doesn't allow me to select the option at all. Pls advise! Thanks! Hello Shaun, Have you look under EXTRAS | OPTION | attitudes | ADVANCED E_MAIL OPTIONS ? And there is the point to activate. >-----Original Message----- >I'm using outlook 2002, with service pack 2 runnning on >Win2000. The option for me to select the auto complete >feature is greyed out, it doesn't allow me to select the >option at all. > >Pls adv...

MS CRM Services and Local System account
Should the services be running under the local system account or do they need a Network account... What kind of privileges are needed? Thanks I run SQL as a Domain User account, and CRM as a Domain Admin account, but *NOT* a default Domain Admin account. Create dedicated accounts for services in a seperate OU. If you have multiple SQL servers, give each their own account and create an SQL group that holds them all. This way you can restrict functionality at any granular level. (Ex, This SQL server doesn't need to interact with that SQL server, so modify the settings to deny connect...

school accounts
I cannot seem to get Outlook to cooperate with my email account through my school. I'm not even sure where to start with setting up my account. Any help is appreciated You should start by contacting your school mail administrator to ask for the server and logon details :-) -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "GoingNuts" <GoingNuts@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:213599C6-7913-4FE6-9DCE-70A358128E46@microsoft.com...

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

How do I set up a newsgroup account?
I get lost when I get to "Internet news server name" portion.....WHAT?If someone can give me a step by step list,as well as a few news servers to choose from,that would be a big help.Thanks....... Frank "BionixWV" <BionixWV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FFB11080-0092-468D-B18F-04FBDB81FE78@microsoft.com... >I get lost when I get to "Internet news server name" >portion.....WHAT?If > someone can give me a step by step list,as well as a few news servers > to > choose from,that would be a big help.Thanks....... Adelphia....

Problems with printing

Payroll Posting Accounts
Would like the capability to have a find/search button on this window. Have a client with 60+ pages of PR Posting accounts and don't want to scroll through entire listing each time. > Also would like to have 'Location' added. Same client has only 1 company and uses the 'Location' field to determine where employee is employed. GL follows this with a different GL account for each respective location. Thanks "Sharon Nolan" wrote: > Would like .... to have 'Location' added. ... I agree. We also need to post to different accounts based on locat...

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Accounting software for CRM
Any accounting software for Microsoft CRM? I know integration with GP? What about SBF? Third party products also interested. Thanks There are 3rd party integrations between CRM and Solomon and Navision. "Vitali V" wrote: > Any accounting software for Microsoft CRM? > > I know integration with GP? What about SBF? > > Third party products also interested. > > Thanks > > > On Feb 11, 1:06 pm, Josh Behl <JoshB...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > There are 3rd party integrations between CRM and Solomon and Navision. > > >...

Printing in Vista

Outlook 2003 Hotmail account problems
I have set up about 3 hotmail accounts with along with 2 POP accounts. I seem to have reoccuring problems with the accounts. Sometimes i can't d/l the messages and i get errors when send/receiveing, sometimes it doesn't show the "+" symbol next to the name on the account, sometimes it doesn't show all the messages. When i go through the internet to hotmail.com everything is fine, it's just mainly when i send/recieve i get the error messages. Any help is appreciated, thanks! nutshell222@hotmail.com ...

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

Mixed Exchange and Internet Accounts in Outlook 2003
Recently installed a new SBS 2003 with Exchange 2003. Have clients using Windows XP Pro with Outlook 2003. On the Outlook 2003 profile I have an Internet POP Account and an Exchange Server Account. If I set the Internet account as the default account, it handles Internet messages properly, but also tries to send local messages via Internet SMTP server. If I set the Exchange account as default, it handles local mail correctly, but sends Internet mail through the Exchange SMTP server with the local email address as the reply address. Therefore, anyone receiving the message is unable to ...

Printing problem