Printing Bank Account

I can't print just one back account...at a time...when I
select print it prints out all transactions from all bank
accounts.
0
anonymous (74722)
12/4/2003 11:20:10 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, dd wrote:

>I can't print just one back account...at a time...when I
>select print it prints out all transactions from all bank
>accounts.

What screen are you looking at when you do File->Print?
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Installing My Money 2007 Premium on my accountants computer???
I have been a money user since 1995 and am presently using Money 2007 Premium. I purchased the CD retail and I have it installed on two home desktops and one laptop. My Money file is huge and includes all my personal and business financial information going back over 20 years. My accountant of nearly 20 years has recently signed on to be a co-successor trustee for my estate planning joint trust. She uses Quicken in her business has used it for years but desires to install and learn Money to better handle her trust responsibilities for me should the need arise. Can I give her my purchas...

Account preference in Outlook 2003
I have set up 2 accounts in Outlook 2003: a company Exchange account and a personal POP3 account. I set the POP3 account as my default but for no apparent reason the Exchange account seems to become the default. I want the POP3 account to be the permanent default. Even while the POP3 account is a the default (before it spontaneously changes back to the Exchange account), when I reply to an e-mail, the sending account is always the Exchange one and I need to change this manually for every reply. How do I make the POP3 account the permanent default e-mail account? Thanks, Robert Are...

Print Title Columns
This is a stupid thing that I'm pretty sure has no easy answer other than to hope MS adds it for 2005, but I guess it's worth seeing if anyone has a solution. I have a spreadsheet that has column A set as Print Titles and several columns that print on 2 pages with column A repeated as expected. At the bottom of the page, I have some foot notes that are on the page in column A, but they are wider than the column, therefore on page 2, the labels cut off. Most users will be looking at the file on screen, so I don't really want to put the notes in the print footnotes. I've been ...

printing gridlines in Excel
I can't print the gridlines in my Excel sheet even though I selected the gridlines checkbox in the Print Options. I can view the gridlines in Print Preview, but when it is actually printed, nothing shows up. How would you fix it? Hi mj, Try this: Click on File.....Page Setup.......Sheet.......Check the Print Gridlines Box Take care "mj" wrote: > I can't print the gridlines in my Excel sheet even though I selected the > gridlines checkbox in the Print Options. I can view the gridlines in Print > Preview, but when it is actually printed, nothing shows up. H...

filter for specified account does not always work
I have configured filters in OE2002 to place mail from a specified account into a specific folder and it works, sometimes. Other times it just dumps everything into my inbox. Does anybody know why it works sometimes, but not others? My folder structure is as follows: inbox work mail folder mom's mail folder kid's mail folder dog's mail folder When the filter works, the mail is moved to one of the folders. If it decides not to work, it just dumps all the mail in the parent folder "inbox". Thanks for any help you can provide. Michael ...

excel 03 to 07 printing
running trial version. save 03 workbook as 07. 03 workbook came from new computer with 07 on it. saving 03 as 07 on computer that is running 07 trial. now either version will print nothing--page is blank. On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 15:22:36 -0800, harleyman <harleyman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >running trial version. >save 03 workbook as 07. >03 workbook came from new computer with 07 on it. >saving 03 as 07 on computer that is running 07 trial. >now either version will print nothing--page is blank. Please repost your question in an Excel newsgroup. The webpage can be c...

Workbook Defaults to Printing 33 Copies
I have a form that I reuse every week, and all of a sudden it's defaulting to printing 33 copies. Is there any way to change it back so that it defaults to print only one copy, like all my other workbooks?? Thanks! -- Lori I believe it is File - Print - click properties button in upper right - click the advanced tab - click on Paper/Output and change it back to one. OK/Save changes. "Lori Keener" wrote: > I have a form that I reuse every week, and all of a sudden it's defaulting to > printing 33 copies. Is there any way to change it back so that it defaults ...

remove a unknown account from my Mailbox Rights list
I want to remove a unknown account from my Mailbox Rights list. When I try to remove this account I get the next security warning: you cannot remove account unknown because this object is inheriting permissions from its parent, you must prevent this object from inheriting permissions. Where do I have to delete this unknown account? Marco As the error suggest the permission has been applied further up the Exchange org. Work backwards until you find it. For example, Information Store - Storage Group - Server. Nue "Marco" <Marco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

Simultaneous printing to two receipt printers possible?
RMS allows for two receipt printers per POS register but doesn't seem to allow for simultaneous printing, i.e., it appears to force you to choose to which printer you want the output to go. We have receipt printer 2 configured as a Windows Generic/Text printer on COM1 so that we can send the serial output to a DVR pc that overlays the receipt printer output onto the image produced by the security camera pointed at the register. This works perfectly ok (if we choose to print to receipt printer 2) except we need RMS to output to both the actual Epson receipt printer AND to the Generic/Text p...

Error in Lead to Account Mappings
I want to map certain attributes of Leads to accounts. I open the Relationship section in the Lead Customization form Select the Lead - Account mapping Select Mappings I get a Query Builder Error No Attrubute Ia it because i deleted an attribute from lead which was mapped with an account attribute? Let me know the cause and the solution. Thanks Hi A.B, It is likely to be a missing attribute related to your relationship. If you have no data in the system related to these relationships I would suggest you remove the relationship and create it again. -- Best Regards ---------------- ...

Bank Transaction Entry window
On entering a bank transaction in the BTE window with Analytical Accounting also installed four errors occur; 1. An error occured executing sql statements 2. GPS Error: 18 3. SQL Error: 512 4. ODBC Error: 21000 Anyone know of a fix? The document can be posted and AA info for the journal looks correct. Regards, Gerard ...

CRM 3.0
Hi, I have been reading forums for a while now and have tried basically everything that I could get my hands on to try and resolve my problem and have not been successful. Here is my setup, the problem and then followed by what I have tried: Setup: --------- SBS 2003 Server 4 Gig of Ram, CRM 3.0 GIGbit Lan Mixture of XP and Vista PCs. (Total of 10 stations using the CRM) Problem: ------------ I have changed IE User Authentication to prompt for username and password. Login with any user account using IE 7 on XP or Vista. The Side Panel and Header display almost instantly. The First page is t...

need to print other side of a double sided publication
I am printing a 24 page publication booklet on 8.5 x 11 paper, I printed 10 copies of one side, then a jam occured and I had to clear, then I couldn't print the other side, do I need to start over? It may depend on which version of Publisher you are using. Let the folks know. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Crod" <Crod@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5314A73-4173-4B84-A21C-20B3FF49DEF7@microsoft.com... >I am printing a 24 page publication booklet on 8.5 x 11 paper, I printed 10 > copies of one side, then a jam occured and I had to clear, then I coul...

text misaligned with cells when printing
Text in cells drifting upward as you go down the page. SOme of the cells have underlined border formatting so it's easy to see as you go down the page. Line by line the text content of the cells slowlly edges upward until it actually goes over and beyond the border. The other posibility is that the borders are the ones doing the moving. The problem occurs only when printing. When the same document is printed by another machine on the same printer the problem does not occur, so it's isolated to that computer. It's running WinXP Pro with Office 2000. >-----Original...

Accounts Receivable Credits
I would like to see it so that any credits that are put onto Accounts Recievable are not automatically applied to any outstanding invoices. Most customers pay certain invoices and when the credits are applied those invoices could already be paid from the credit and it makes it quite difficult when trying to go through an account with a customer because they havent paid certain invoices but the system shows they have because the credit was applied to them that should not have been. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with...

Export Excel chart into Indesign for Print
Is there a way to easily export excel charts for use in a print document? I am using Indesign and need the charts to be in spot color. I don't know what you mean by spot color. Can you copy and paste into Indesign? Or copy as a picture (hold Shift while selecting the Edit menu, and Copy turns to Copy Picture)? Experiment to find the best parameters to use. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ dmcdonald wrote: > Is there a way to easily export excel charts for use in a > print...

Printing
When using Excel. Is it possible to set the print range for several tabs at once. The commands to format and enter data into multiple tabs does not work for setting print ranges. Excel does not allow you to set a printrange across multiple worksheets if thats what you mean by tabs "Pete Savoie" <psavoie@sptimes.com> wrote in message news:099101c3b073$d4aed0e0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > When using Excel. Is it possible to set the print range > for several tabs at once. The commands to format and > enter data into multiple tabs does not work for setting > print ran...

PRINT PREVIEW #6
I REVIEW A PRINT PREVIEW AND AM OK WITH IT. I SAVE THE FILE AND WHEN I RETRIEVE THE FILE THE NEXT DAY THE PRINT PREVIEW HAS CHANGED. WHAT IS HAPPENING? -- RON What has changed? -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in email address "RON" <RON@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0D42919B-91FE-4B88-B932-EC5E947BB035@microsoft.com... >I REVIEW A PRINT PREVIEW AND AM OK WITH IT. I SAVE THE FILE AND WHEN I > RETRIEVE THE FILE THE NEXT DAY THE PRINT PREVIEW HAS CHANGED. WHAT IS > HAPPENING? > -- > RON ...

blue screen when try to print-preview the file
HI All, Somebody frown me some finance files, I can open them without problem, but when I try to preview them, blue screen occurs, but it doesn't lock my computer, pressing a button restores the windows control. The files are not that big, most are under 100kB. Anyone know why this happen, and how to fix it? Thanks in advance. Peter "Peter" <peter_pang@shenship.com> wrote in message news:c4a9pv07075qlg3rlhf1d168f9g5r8mnqu@4ax.com... > HI All, > Somebody frown me some finance files, I can open them without problem, > but when I try to preview them, blue screen o...

How to print Publisher business cards on Wausau Paper No. 27996?
Created business card in Publisher. Now want to print a full page on Wausau Paper No. 27996 (Office Max). Need to set Top Margin, Side Margin, Vertical Pitch, Horizontal Pitch, Label Height, Label Width, Number across, Number Down, Page Size. I can do this in Word but can't get my Publisher Business Card into Word. Since you know all of that information, you should be able to create your own template. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "gward179759" <gward179759@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA0A3A65-7E96-4016-AD79-BBC2D4C5C6F8@micros...

Outlook 2002 Multiple E-Mail Accounts #2
Hi... Is there something client side that causes bad username or passwords to be sent to a web host? I have 8 seperate e- mail addresses on my domain, they are all set up correctly complete with their own individual mail rules to route them to their appropriate folders, and without fail, when I send-receive, one or more pops up with a "can't login" type of error usually connected to the password. It's not always the same one either. Kind of frustrating. Is this common? ...

modify contact address when account address gets modified
Hi, How do I ripple my changes from company level to the related contacts ? For example the main company phone number and the main address ? Do I need a product like Scribe for this, or can this be done with the workflow ? Thanks for any advice Wim You can't do this with workflow, and I don't believe Scribe can do this (though I may be wrong - I've only used Scribe for one project). I would think that you'd need to create a post callout using the SDK. There is more info at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/CrmSdk1_2/htm/v1d2microsoftcrmversi...

Unable to Print #2
We are using Outlook 2000 and normally don't have a problem printing. But on one machine (which used to print fine) the print Icon does nothing and the File/Print does nothing and doesn't bring up the Printer Dialog window. Everything else works fine (word, excel, etc). What would cause Outlook to do this? Thanks, Tom ...

How do I set up an email account in Windows Live Mail for Windows
I have never used Windows Live Mail and need step-by-step instructions on what exactly to type in the boxes in order to set up an email account. I have Windows 7 64 - bit. I tried to figure it out but now have 4 email accounts that don't work and can't remove them. You get the proper mail settings from your mail service provider.=20 Who provides your email service? Or to ask that question another way, what is the part of your email address after the @ symbol? Your mail provider will typically have a web page that shows how to=20 set up an email program. If you need more h...

printing default black and white
I have created a document that has a company logo on it - I only have the logo available to me in color. I would like to be able to set this document to default to black and white printing. Is there a way? Thanks in advance! On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 04:43:01 -0800, Penny175 <Penny175@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have created a document that has a company logo on it - I only have the >logo available to me in color. I would like to be able to set this document >to default to black and white printing. Is there a way? > >Thanks in advance! Word has...