Price History Chart - How to get the chart to show more than 1 years history

The data is here in Price History, why can't Money chart it for me? Am I
missing something?

0
user652 (21)
11/26/2004 5:09:51 AM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

for Money 2004?

0
user652 (21)
11/26/2004 5:11:25 AM
The default chart only shows a fixed time. If you right click and add the
chart to your favorites, you should be able to customize the date range.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
http://money.mvps.org

or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially
if it's a UK specific wish.

"Green" <user@domain.com> wrote in message
> for Money 2004?

0
glyn1 (1533)
11/26/2004 8:37:00 AM
Thanks. Don't know why it took me so long to ask - all these years I just
assumed that 12 months was a product limitation.

"Glyn Simpson, MVP" <glyn@serf.org> wrote in message
> The default chart only shows a fixed time. If you right click and add the
> chart to your favorites, you should be able to customize the date range.

0
user652 (21)

Outlook can't get mail #2
Outlook 2000 I closed Outlook, ran scanpst and it found no errors. I rebooted and opened Outlook - same thing, as soon as mail started to come in the program closed down. Then I closed Outlook again and renamed outcmd.dat to outcmd.old, rebooted, opened Outlook and same thing again. Still doesn't want to get the mail. I have also run "Detect and Repair". Bummer - I need help ======================================= Run scanpst.exe against your pst-file and try again. If this fails to solve the issue locale outcmd.dat and rename if to .old -- Robert Sparnaa...

1/19/10 update for Silverlite KB979202
When I try to install this I get an error code 625. I've run through the troubleshooting and it still will not install. Anyone else having trouble with this? Yes. Just "hide" the sucker & move on. Writer_at_Work wrote: > When I try to install this I get an error code 625. I've run through the > troubleshooting and it still will not install. Anyone else having trouble > with this? Same here except I get Error Code: 643. I've tried several times, rebooting, making sure no programs were running in the background, nothing works. "...

Extracting Month and year
I have a query that lists all products i have sold what i would like to do is do a count of each product for the number sold each month I know how to extract the month for the date by using Month: Month([OrderDate]) But as i want to go back a few years i need to extract month and year so it display Jan 08 or Dec 07 I would like to create Jan 08 in one field in the query and not split it into two Any help would be great SImon To display only month and year, use Format([OrderDate], "mmm yy"). Of course, that won't sort very nicely (Apr will be before Aug which will be befo...

Data disappears when I edit the chart.
nI have a x-y chart created from a spreadsheet made last year. There are 5 data series plotted in different color symbols. Now when I try to edit it (change the source data columns), one of the symbol sets for one series just flat disappears--though it is still shown in the legend. There is no difference in the number ranges between the sets so it's not an axis-scale problem. I have copied all the data into a new xls file and re-created the graph. All the data points show up except for that one series--even though its label shows up in the legend, no points. I have made...

Getting a port (WinSock)
Hello, my app sends and receives messages over a local area network using WinSock, so I need a Port, How can I get an unused port? It must work with VC6 and Win98/ME too. Thanks in advance, William GS With the ports we use here at work in VC++, we just choose one that is not in use. I use the following website for our reference sometimes. Look for a port that is not listed.... http://www.nohack.net/ports.html For instance we choose port 1004. Everything seems to be working fine for us thus far. If you are trying to grab a port automatically that is not used (is this even possibl...

Can I get multiple instances of a value (and data) to another location?
I recently was appointed treasurer of a church. I would like to make my life a little easier and be able to gather the employee check number, date paid, name and amount from the journal entries to a separate sheet used for income taxes. Journal entries are all my monthly checks to many different people and companies. We pay weekly so I am looking at 4-5 entries of the same name in a month. For example, the Pastor. I want to get every weekly salary payment from the journal and have each entry in a table in another workbook. So the other work book would have all four or five payments to ...

getting the subject line out of a mail
Hi, I am using following code to get time stamp and subject of a mail item Sub TimeStampDigger() Dim i%, myItem As Outlook.MailItem, excelApp As Object, excelBook As Object Set myItem = Application.Session.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderInbox).Items(1) myTime = myItem.ReceivedTime Set excelApp = CreateObject("Excel.Application") Set excelBook = excelApp.Workbooks excelBook.Open ("C:\Documents and Settings\n.bansal\Desktop\Report Delivery Performance") End Sub I am getting problems in getting the subject item. Kindly help. R...

Overlaid Charts
Hi, you'll like this one. I've overlaid an X-Y scatter chart with another that contains different source data. I formatted the background of the "top" chart so that when I click back onto the spreadsheet, I can see both plots. The reason I did this is that my second source of data (top chart) is not of the same type as the first source and I didn't know how to create two separate "Y"'s for an X-Y scatter plot. My question is, moving forward in this mode, is there a way to select and format the "bottom" chart other than moving the top on...

How to batch update prices manually
May I update investment prices inport from a text file or execl file... Nope. "STANLEY LAI" <STANLEYLAI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:87D1307D-3D11-4584-BDA2-E45DB69EFFA3@microsoft.com... > May I update investment prices inport from a text file or execl file... ...

adding individual attributes in history view
i would like to add custom attributes from phone call in the hitory view, it doesn seem to let me do this. i can only assume its because it shows all types. is there a workaround here. thank you in advance Jonny ...

User-defined (Custom) Charts
Problem: Super-impose line chart over stacked column, both data sets are different Data Set 1: A2:A28 -- Market Segments B1:I1 -- Months (Dec 2004 -to- July 2005) B2:I28 -- Market share (%) values, each column (B:I) sums to 100% Stacked column (market share) .. easy and done Data Set 2: Herfindahl Index - Values in B29:I29 Line plot over Months .. easy and done I need to superimpose the line plot over the stacked column, how do i do that one? TIA! -- Hi, You could use just one chart, as long as you are not using 3d charts. Create the stacked column chart to include row 29 (Herfin...

LIST PRICE VS PRICE LEVELS
For item prices, there is a need to enter a "list price" and then to go to the item maintenance screen to enter the actual price. This allows for the entry of multiple price levels. Most of the time, we do not use multiple price levels. I would like for there to be an option which would allow the list price to default to the actual price. This would save us a lot of data entry tiime. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the...

special pricing
I am trying to figure out how to set special pricing for specific customers. I already have retail, A & B pricing, with A being lowest, then B, and retail being the highest price. I offer the different prices based on volume. Now, I am trying to set up a customer with special prices on a select number of items. these prices are below A pricing, and i have been changing the pricing on each transaction. this is very time consuming, and prone to making mistakes. i would like to be able to set up a special pricing structure for specific customers on a job by job basis, or for a set per...

Easier way to replicate 1,000 Public folders?? HELP
Just finished setting up a new Exchange 2000 Server on our domain. Now what I need to do is replicate hundreds of public folders from our other mail server. There are hundreds of folders, and sub folders in the 'Public' store. So far, I've been adding the replica to each folder, one by one. I really don't want to spend the day adding a replica to a few hundred folders. Is there a tool I can use, that will automaticaly add 'NewServerMail' to each public folder replica? If not, this will take hours!! Thanks you should be able to select each "top level...

marimekko chart
Can anybody help me with a marimekko chart? It is a bar chart that has three varialbles. Thanks ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ I've never heard it called that, but it's not too hard. Stephen Bullen has a variable width column chart on his website (http://bmsltd.co.uk and look for FunChrt4.xls), which shows how to vary the width of the columns. Use three series (or however many you need) and make a 100% stacked column chart. For the lines...

Price change
I have noticed a problem with our pos's. Everytime we inquire on a certain item, and from that we go to another item, the retail price on the first item automatically replaces the new item we are looking up. Can someone help me stop this problem? i think there is a hotfix for that . "abdelseck@sbcglobal.net" wrote: > I have noticed a problem with our pos's. Everytime we inquire on a certain > item, and from that we go to another item, the retail price on the first item > automatically replaces the new item we are looking up. > Can someone help me stop this ...

getting information from msn money on web
every time I try getting my account information from the web msn money and transfer it in to my money 2002, this message appears: an unexpectable problem has accured, exit money and log back in. but it does not seem to work. ...

Default font for charts?
Is there a way to designate a specific font to be used on all data points when displaying labels on charts? Each month, I have 53 charts which need to be completed for Sales Analysis, and this is multiplied exponentially at business intervals (quarter, half, year end). I typically prefer to use Small Fonts 7 for my data points, and legends, but Arial Narrow 11 for Titles. Also, I do not wish to "globally" change my default font to Small Fonts, but rather to use only in the charting scenario.... All suggestions welcome! TIA, Sandi Make your own chart template, see http://p...

Combination chart - Line
Hello! I am trying to create a combination chart that has bars and a line. The bars should all relate to one axis while the line should relate to the secondary axis. The problem is that when I make the chart, it relegates one of my bars to a line. I can change the axis to the primary where it should be but it is a line, not a bar. I have also tried making a column only chart and add in my line and secondary axis but to no avail. As soon as I put in the secondary axis, Excel converts one of my bars to a line. Any input would be a great help! Thanks, Debbie Hi, Make you own com...

How to get file and product version number ?
Hi , I want to get file version and product version from ".rc" file. BUT instead of theses File version : 1,1,0,0 Product version : 2,0,0,1 my function return theses values : dfileversionLs = 7864320 dfileversionMs = 655380 dproductversionLS = 65536000 dproductversionMS = 327680 dstructversion = 65536 Variables are in my following code : HRESULT GetFileVersion(char *filename,char* sversion) { VS_FIXEDFILEINFO pvsf; DWORD dwHandle; DWORD cchver = GetFileVersionInfoSize(filename,&dwHandle); if (cchver == 0) return LastError(); char* pver = new char[cchv...

RM00104
I'm developing an SSRS report for AR, and I am looking to find out what the HISTTYPE field in RM00104 means. There are records where HISTTYPE= both 0 and 1 in this table, and I would like to know what distinguishes 1 from 0. Jessica, From http://victoriayudin.com/gp-reports/rm-tables/: HISTTYPE - History Type in RM00104: 0 - Calendar 1 - Fiscal -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html blog: www.victoriayudin.com "Jessica" <Jessica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A002...

Adding Addresses are not showing in Contacts as well as PAB.
Hello! If I add any Email Address from receiving mails to Contacts or PAB , the status shows saving. But it is not showing in Contacts as well as Address Book., as shown in the attachment. Please give solution as Possible. Thanks and Regards, Kishore. Outlook has not used a PAB for several years. Nor should you. Any Contact you add to your Contacts Folder will also appear in the Outlook Address Book as long as it has an electronic address. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Brinesh Kishore" <b.brineshkishore@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ulS6pHStFHA.904@tk2...

stacked column chart #7
I have a stacked column chart and I added data labels showing values. I want the chart to graph the value with the column bars, but I would like to see the percentages with those bars instead of the value. For example, the total for the column bar is 200 with the break down as such: Group = 50, Individual = 25 and Enterprise 125. I want the stack bar to show a total of 200, but instead of the labels showing the value of 50, 25 and 125 for Group, Individual and Enterprise, I want the labels to show 25% for Group (50/200), 12.5% (25/200) for Individual and 62.5% (125/200) for Enterpri...

Importing fund price histories
I am using Money 2004 Standard, and I would like to keep track of some mutual funds that I bought a few years ago. Is it possible to import histories of these funds? I have the daily unit prices for these funds for the last 10 years as CSV files. Is there a way to import this data into Money? Thanks ...

Cannot Delete All History
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01CAD19B.DD1A8800 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Windows XP SP3, IE8. No matter which of the check marks I check or = uncheck in the T00ls, Options window, IE will not eliminate all my = browsing history.It maintains some of my favorites visited in the drop = down bar. In reading instructions, it talks about a "safety button," = which I cannot locate. How can I clear the history of ALL visited sites? = thanks in advance. ------=_...