Portfolio tab does not get me to the portfolios

Using Money 2002.  It opens fine to my investments page,
however it will not respond when I click the "portfolio"
tab.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Welch
0
anonymous (74722)
4/25/2004 11:51:58 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

How to get rid of a field that isn't there?
I have a report with subreports. The join between the two is Person_id. This field does not appear in the report. However when I export the report to Word, there it is on the right hand side of the report. It is a bit difficult to get rid of something that Access says does not exist in the report. I would be grateful if anyone had any suggestions for a work-around. Thank you for reading this far! Deborah "Deborah Evelyn" <DeborahEvelyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote Is that something like: "As I was going up the stair, I met a man who wasn't there...&q...

Tabs
Is there a limit on the number of sheet tabs in a workbook? Dave, The limit is based on the amount of memory available to Excel. Depending on how much data/formulas exist on each sheet, Excel can easily handle dozens or hundreds of sheets. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Dave" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1732d01c448b5$96e22520$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a limit on the number of sheet tabs in a > workbook? ...

Using exchage to get multiple pop3 accounts
I would like to set up an account that not only gets my local mail, but also goes out and checks my yahoo mail, my comcast mail, etc.... Can anyone tell me if I can do this through exchange? Thanks Unless you're using a POP connector (not recommended), no, but you can set up the other accounts in Outlook, presuming you're using OL2002 or 2003. James Mckillop wrote: > I would like to set up an account that not only gets my > local mail, but also goes out and checks my yahoo mail, my > comcast mail, etc.... Can anyone tell me if I can do this > through exchange? Than...

Tabs dialog box
The Tabs dialog box contains a drop-down list box labeled “Tab stop position.” Immediately below the Tab stop position box is an area that displays a list of the manual tabs associated with the document. My questions: * Are all stops in the list active? * If not active, is the list displayed as a history? * To make active, must I ensure move a stop into the Tab stop position box? The options in the Alignment and Leader areas: do the options selected apply only to the stop that appears in the Tab stop position box? -- CSC Hi Bill, The first thing to understand is that e...

Selecting left indent instead of left tab

Disable Tabs
I am working on CRM 3.0 and I want to disable or invisible a tab. Is there anyone can able to help me. Thanks in Advance. -- Jaber Hi, You can hide tab using following one line JScript code. You may enter it in onload event. crmForm.all.tab1Tab.style.display="none"; -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com "Jaber" wrote: > I am working on CRM 3.0 and I want to disable or invisible a tab. > Is there anyone can able to help me. > Thanks in Advance. &g...

how can i get my pages to load faster.
one that has dail up my pages will not load up DSL or CABLE MODEM load good whot can I do. Depends on the version and what level of service packs you've loaded. Most advice can be found at www.publishermvps.com David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] www.publishermvps.com www.davidbartosik.com "willie" <willie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A340543-8120-4BDE-A32D-3BE696CD538D@microsoft.com... > one that has dail up my pages will not load up DSL or CABLE MODEM load > good > whot can I do. Images are one of the main problems with pages running slow,...

Project Portfolio Server
Is it possible to customize the "Status" tab in PPS? We wish to include a number of custom attributes as text boxes that PM's would fill out to update their status. We have successfully updated the "Project Info" tab and the Additional Info Tab, but are not able to update the status tab. project.aspx default settings: <tabitem name="Status"> <WP:MonthlyStatus runat="server" > <Config> <content columns="2"> <sectionbreak name="Attributes" width="910" /...

List to find records from a tab control page to another.
I have a tab control on a bound form (Page 1, and Page 2), Page 1 has data and page 2 has a list for search (displays same records as form does). On double click, I need to find that record where the data are (page 1) and set focus anywhere there, I tried the following but had no luck. DoCmd.GoToRecord acDataForm, "frmMain", acGoTo, "[ID] = " & Me.List1 Me.ID.SetFocus Thanks for any help provided! Adnan Adnan wrote: > I have a tab control on a bound form (Page 1, and Page 2), Page 1 has > data and page 2 has a list for search (displays same records ...

Portfolio tab does not get me to the portfolios
Using Money 2002. It opens fine to my investments page, however it will not respond when I click the "portfolio" tab. Thanks for any suggestions. Welch ...

Can A Spreadsheet Get Any Wider?
I realize this may be an elementary question to most, but I hope there' a fix. I'm making a spreadsheet that requires about 10 more columns (beyon column number 256 --IV) than the normal new Excel file allows (to th would-be column JE). Is there any way for me to extend the sheet an add more columns? Thanks -- Rick_ ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Rick_B's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=596 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39345 Good evening Rick B Unfortunate...

marketing and sales tabs are not showing
we installed crm 3.0 and on the main screen the marketing and sales tabs are not showing. need help in this regard Your user is probably running in restricted mode. (Default for administrators after install) Goto settings > Business Unit Settings > Users and check your user. On the user record there is a check Restricted mode at the bottom of the form. Patrick Verbeeten (MCSD) Lead Developer Aviva IT www.aviva-it.nl "Affan Alam" wrote: > we installed crm 3.0 and on the main screen the marketing and sales tabs are > not showing. need help in this regard ...

CRM3.0 Showing Tabs in Different Forms.
Greetings. Is there a way I can have a custom tab flow/shared with another form? Specifically; I have a tab called “Company Profile” in the Lead form. Once the lead is converted to an Account, I would like to have the same Tab be available on the Account form with previously entered information & ability to add more. Do I just need to share the Tab ID from the Account Form to the Lead form or is there an easy way to grab attributes from another entity? Lidy, I hope somebody from the dev team is listening because that would be an awesome idea: share a Form/Tab/Section, as a read on...

Tab Sequence on Tab Control
I am playing with the idea of using a Tab Control. I have one set up with two tabs/pages and have moved my controls to the them. When I click on a "Tab", select Tab Order from the menu, I cannot select just one field to move. Access always selects all the fields above and including the one I choose. To get around that, I set the tab order the hard way by modifying the Tab Index on each control on the first tab/page. That page worked fine. On the second tab/page, the Tab Index values will not change properly. Is what I experienced with the Tab Order menu option norma...

I want to print on an 8-Tab/sticker sheet, how do I?
does anyone know how to print on an 8-Tab sheet! I need to print out some labels! You'd do better to do this in Word. Excel's print functions are very low level. If your data is structured correctly. (That is all the data for one entity in a row), then you could use excel as a data source and run a label mail-merge in Word, but I suspect from your posting that all your data is in one column, set out like labels -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "New Excel User" <New Excel User@discussions.micros...

CreateFileMapping
All: I'm really having problems finding good documentation on shared memory using CreateFileMapping. So here's my questions that go beyond the online docs: 1) When you close the handle returned by CreateFileMapping, is the memory file closed - and deleted? If yes, why can I still read it when another process calls OpenFileMapping after the first process that called CreateFileMapping closed it's handle and it's MapViewOfFile was closed as well? 2) Should the first process that called CreateFileMapping keep the handle open until the application closes? 3) If the memory file i...

Want to chnage the color of tab button in TabCtrl when clicked
I am trying to change the only the tab button of a tab control when clicked(not the entire background color ). I was succesfull in changing the background color of a tabcontrol. Now I want to change only the tab color to orange when its clicked. I need to handle this in onEraseBkgnd,but could not. Pls advise. BOOL CMyTabctrl::OnEraseBkgnd(CDC* pDC) { // TODO: Add your message handler code here and/or call default if(m_tabPages[m_tabCurrent]->GetFocus()) { CBrush backBrush(RGB(54, 21, 21)); //orange // Save old brush. CBrush* pOldBrush = pDC->SelectObject(&backBrush); ...

how to get character glyph names?
Hi group, Does anyone knows how can I get the character glyph names? For example the unicode character U+2030 has the name "Per Mile Sign" as reported in Character Map accessory application Thanks! George VS (gogovsh@abv.bg) "George VS" <gogovsh@abv.bg> wrote in message news:OC7ps1i#DHA.3820@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi group, > > Does anyone knows how can I get the character glyph names? > For example the unicode character U+2030 has the name "Per Mile Sign" as > reported in Character Map accessory application > > Thanks! > ...

Fund performance gets munged when goes Ex-Div
Anyway to correct "return info" after a fund pays cap gains/Divs? For instance: http://moneycentral.msn.com/detail/stock_quote?symbol=OAKIX today shows 20% 'loss', when it pays out distributions. It's really just reinvestment for me , but my reports show it as worst perfomring fund I've got. In microsoft.public.money, - Bobb - wrote: >Anyway to correct "return info" after a fund pays cap gains/Divs? > >For instance: >http://moneycentral.msn.com/detail/stock_quote?symbol=OAKIX >today shows 20% 'loss', when it pays out distributions...

sums from another tab
I am using Excel XP. I am using a series of formulas as a template for the report, week to week. I have a cell two columns immediately to the left with a total. The cell that I am in refers to the cell two columns to the left. It takes the total of all the values in the current column and divides it by them. I would like the formula to look something like this: =sum($e$1:$e$[one cell above])/$c[two cells to the left] How would I do this? On Jun 16, 2:54=A0am, tonyrulesy...@yahoo.com wrote: > I am using Excel XP. > > I am using a series of formulas as a template for the report,...

Get text of max in count of records ??
Hi folks ! I tried to search all the postings from here to find out the answers but not succeeded. Here is my problem: On my report, I have a Textbox which get the value of the result from max of counting a group of records. For example: 20 records with value "piece", 15 records with "tray", 10 records with "carton"-----> I need my Textbox show "piece". I tried: Control source(my Textbox) =IIf(Abs(Sum([Unit]='piece'))>Abs(Sum([Unit]='tray')),"Piece",Null). But i have many Units like "cartons", "bags",&...

PROBLEM
I have yet to get an answer to this. I am not getting a portfolio performance comparison with any of the indexes - S&P 500 DJIA, NASDAQ. They all appear to have disappeared from the performance analysis page. Not that anyone every answered this but Problem appears to be that the symbols for the index accounts were wiped out in an update. Also would like to know how to get performance relative to the Russell 2000 index into a Performance Analysis report. "Mike" <mikemarsh@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ecbmCBY$DHA.220@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I have yet to g...

I am new: getting cross stead of picture on Website
I am a starter: I designed a test start web with Publisher2003 and I get upon publishingthe website via FTP the website with the right text ,but further squares ,with a "cross"where a picture should be. If I work in Publisher/Explorer and do a "VIEW" then it is WITH the pictures. What is wrong. ?? William A common mistake is to fail to upload the subfolder that contains the images. Upload the sub-folder with the home page. -- David Bartosik - MSFT MVP For Publisher help visit: www.davidbartosik.com Enter to win Pub 2003: www.davidbartosik.com/giveaway.aspx "P...

tab question
Is there any way to stack the tabs 2 high in excel? No. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Benjamin" <Benjamin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F4B5CDA-8F57-4EBF-B911-97A0D25F6D89@microsoft.com... > Is there any way to stack the tabs 2 high in excel? Benjamin, If you right-click over the little arrows that are to the left of your tabs, you will be able to see all the tabs that are in that worksheet. You will then be able to select any tab that you want. "Benjamin" wrot...

How would I go about getting these results?
source: ContactID ProjectID RoleID 1 1 1 1 2 2 1 3 1 2 1 1 2 2 2 How would I return the results where the noly record to show would be the 3rd one where there is no one with the RoleID of 2. Stated differently, how do I exclude all records where there is someone with a RoleID = 1 AND 2 and return only records that have ONLY someone with RoleID = 1 I hope this makes sense. Thanks. I am missing something. Why is row 3 returned as Con...