Portfolio Manger Fails

I see where others have a similar problem, but have read no solution.  After
"upgrading" from Money2004 to Money2005, the portfolio manager pages shows a
blank screen.  No investment information whatsoever.  Any ideas on a work
around....
0
brawn (1)
3/21/2005 8:41:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, brawn wrote:

>I see where others have a similar problem, but have read no solution.  After
>"upgrading" from Money2004 to Money2005, the portfolio manager pages shows a
>blank screen.  No investment information whatsoever.  Any ideas on a work
>around....

Does Help->About show version 14.0.*.1105?

In IE6, consider
Tools->Options->Security->LocalIntranet->DefaultLevel

0
via_newsgroup (13113)

Project Portfolio Server
Is it possible to customize the "Status" tab in PPS? We wish to include a number of custom attributes as text boxes that PM's would fill out to update their status. We have successfully updated the "Project Info" tab and the Additional Info Tab, but are not able to update the status tab. project.aspx default settings: <tabitem name="Status"> <WP:MonthlyStatus runat="server" > <Config> <content columns="2"> <sectionbreak name="Attributes" width="910" /...

Visio 2002 failed during shutdown
When I closing a Visio, I get message that Visio make an error a has to be closed. Any solutions? Drny ...

The operation failed #8
Although internet access seems unaffected, suddenly, my outlook program refuses to download emails from the ISP. All it tells is "The operation failed." No word on how the patient is doing, however. Anyway, I couldn't find anything in the Help index or the knowledge base dealing with this issue. Does anyone know what the fix is for this? gba ...

Portfolio tab does not get me to the portfolios
Using Money 2002. It opens fine to my investments page, however it will not respond when I click the "portfolio" tab. Thanks for any suggestions. Welch ...

Synchronization failed due to a communications faliure
"Synchronization failed due to a communications faliure. Try again. Error code: INTERNET_31" "Synchronization failed due to an error on the server: Try again later. Error code: SYNC_5" 12:33:23 Synchronizer Version 11.0.8000 12:33:23 Synchronizing Mailbox 'Berit Bagger Paulsen' 12:33:23 Done 12:33:23 Microsoft Exchange offline address book 12:33:23 0X8004010F We have 2 clients which get thess two messages in Outlook 2003 but the other 15 clients doesn't! All clients work fine including these 2. But this error message is annoying for the users...

554 TRANSACTION FAILED
When anyone from my domain emails anyone at AOL, the message below is returned immediately. Any ideas? Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=IMG;l=KINGMAIL-051102204650Z-132 MSEXCH:IMS:IMG:IMG:KINGMAIL 3554 (000B09AA) 554 TRANSACTION FAILED On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 13:05:07 -0800, "MikeO" <MikeO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When anyone from my domain emails anyone at AOL, the message below is >returned immediately. Any ideas? > > >Unable to deliver the message due to a...

Authentication failed
I recently canceled my high speed internet and am using a personal WiFi. I am no longer using my comcast. email address, which I would use Outlook to read. I get a pop up that says "Authentication failed for s.newhouse@comcast.net" "The server responded: invalid user name/password". I went into 'tools' and deleted the comcast account and still get the message. How do I make it stop? I am using XP. Thank you! On Wed, 19 May 2010 20:24:01 -0700, MacknKeagsMom <MacknKeagsMom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I recently canceled my high s...

Failed Update KB978474 OfficeExcel 2003.ErrorCode0x80070643
2010-03-18 Tomas Nugis Stockholm Sweden.Win Vista Business.Office 2003. Failed update Excel 2003. KB 978474 First of all.Thanks to PA Bear for all your webbsites to solve this update.Professional 1.Info: I"ve found failure code 779 ( HEX code 1913).ERROR code 0x800 70 643 is a generall code for Win Installer problems. 2.I found info in Log files and the Registry Editor key. You can get ALL info there. I check what has happend and all the folders and files. So fare so good. 3. I sent a request to MS Support in Sweden about the failed update KB 978474. 4. I got the answere:Wi...

Failed backup/restore
After switching to Windows XP, I reinstalled Money 99 (which seems to be working) but have been unable to open either the backup of my Money file (on floppy) or the copy of the working file that I copied to CDROM (and which I recopied to the hard drive). Error messages say the backup file has been corrupted; and that the working file is corrupted or is not a legitimate Money file. I've made sure this file, copied from CDROM, is not "read only." This is 4 years of my personal financial records. Does anyone know of any way to recover the data? Since you have the actu...

Portfolio Default Page
When I open my Portfolio I would like for my custom page to open ( be the default page ). How to I make my Custom page my default page. Also, sometimes when I open my Portfolio it may display currency other than $-most often the Euro & Ph. I have the $ as the default currency. How do I get the $ to show each time? Thanks, Jamedare In microsoft.public.money, Jamedare wrote: > When I open my Portfolio I would like for my custom page >to open ( be the default page ). How to I make my Custom >page my default page. Your choices for what you see when you start Money are a...

Office Home and Student 2007 Bootstrapper fails during installatio
When I try to run the setup for Office Home and Student 2007, I get an error "Microsoft Setup Bootstrapper has stopped working". Below is the APPCRASH error information... Fault Module Name: StackHash_0a9e Additional Information 1: 0a9e Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789 Additional Information 3: 0a9e Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789 Occasionally, running setup will yield a different error message: "\HomeStudentr.WW\OSETUP.DLL digital signature does not validate or is not present" ...

PROBLEM
I have yet to get an answer to this. I am not getting a portfolio performance comparison with any of the indexes - S&P 500 DJIA, NASDAQ. They all appear to have disappeared from the performance analysis page. Not that anyone every answered this but Problem appears to be that the symbols for the index accounts were wiped out in an update. Also would like to know how to get performance relative to the Russell 2000 index into a Performance Analysis report. "Mike" <mikemarsh@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ecbmCBY$DHA.220@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I have yet to g...

Reply to CRM email with 'regarding' field active fails
Hello! I am emailing a client who is using CRM as well. He promotes a message and uses our account in his CRM database as the REGARDING element on the message. I reply to message and get the following error: "The regarding record is invalid or not currently accessible. Change or remove the regarding record." Clearly, I do not have the same account in my db as he does in his. If I change the regarding record (and I will have to in order to reply), then he will have to go through the same, un-tracking, re-tracking process. This seems EXTREMELY time consuming! I understand ...

DPMAgentInstaller failed with errorcode =80070643
Hello, all my servers are running on ESXi, so i have one DPM 2007 Server with SQL2005 on Windows Server 2008 x64. I want to backup another installation of Server 2008 x64 which is PDC and has Exchange 2007 running. (I know, this combination is not supported, but its just for private use and testings...) I tried so run the command "dpmagentinstaller.exe ms-dpm-01" but it failed with error code =80070643 These are the last lines of the install-log: ################################ MSI (s) (7C:7C) [19:02:23:422]: Note: 1: 1708 MSI (s) (7C:7C) [19:02:23:422]: Note: 1: ...

Works Portfolio
I accidently deleted my WksSb.exe application, how can I get this application back? -- Sugarpiemims ...

CEICW fails at firewall
We have Windows SBS 2003 R2. CEICW fails at firewall. Upon examining the icwlog file we found the following errors: Error 0x80070425 Error 0x1 returned from call to RegisterMSBOExchangeBP(). Error 0x80070425 returned from call to IISConfig Set(). Error 0x80070425 returned from call to CRFireCommit::Commit(). We copied the secatts.dll file from the CD and run regsvr32 secatts.dll successfully. When we re-run CEICW the problem is still there. As a result we cannot receive mail. Your help is appreciated. Guido Guido (Love the name BTW) I've done some research a...

QQQQ problem in portfolios
Anyone else having a problem adding QQQQ to a portfolio in the Portfolios on MSN Money? I've added 19 other ETF symbols, but this one will not "take". ? In microsoft.public.money, mgbailey wrote: >Anyone else having a problem adding QQQQ to a portfolio in the Portfolios on >MSN Money? I've added 19 other ETF symbols, but this one will not "take". You might want to post that MSN Money question into microsoft.public.moneycentral "mgbailey" <mgbailey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCFEFD45-567B-4D11-857E-D586E7148ACC@...

Load operation failed for query GetUser
I have a Silverlight Business Application that runs fine in my development environment, but in IIS I get a Load operation failed for query GetUser error with details: at System.Windows.Ria.OperationBase.InvokeCompleteAction() at System.Windows.Ria.OperationBase.Complete(Exception error) at System.Windows.Ria.LoadOperation.Complete(Exception error) at System.Windows.Ria.DomainContext.CompleteLoad(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Windows.Ria.DomainContext.<>c__DisplayClass17.<Load>b__13(Object ) This is on the same machine that the development is don...

2004 portfolio page will not show "news" or "fyi" like M2000?
Money 2000 on the portfolio page would show link to latest "news" and "fyi" in separate columns (in blue color) when the portfolio page was updated. I cannot configure Money 2004 Deluxe to do this. My version came with the computer but I paid extra for it. Microsoft of course will not help. Anyone out there know how to make 2004 give news and fyi links on Update?????? Thanks Parker Parra ...

window media player fails
Yesterday I downloaded MVI_1138.AVI from my camera. Then I played it (so it was good) Then I played it for one of my children (it was good) Then I played it for my SO (it was still good) Today it will not play. The message is that WMP does not recognize the file type. This is interesting, because it thinks it is trying to play MVI_1138 (no suffix). Anybody recognize the problem? Is this a common problem? Is there a known fix? Charles give your computer to charity. purchase an etch-a-sketch. <user@domain.invalid> wrote in message news:eafGUvQ0KHA.348@TK2MSFTNGP02...

Setup Failed 12-17-05
My CRM 3.0 Upgrade failed on all kinds of levels which was no surprise to me. Does anyone know where the log file is - I cleared the "failure" screen by accident. I need to analyze the specific problem(s). Thanks! Hi! document and settings\user\application data\microsoft\mscrm\logs\crm30svrsetup.log. My upgrade fails to : Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'DeletionStateCode', table 'Mepco_Oy_MSCRM.dbo.ActivityPointerBase'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. This a new table that setup creates so I cannot just modify that column to accept null...

SQL Server 2000
Hello, after completing the Mainentance Plan wizard in which the Integrity Checks and Transaction Log Backup job fail I came across this http://www.mssqltips.com/tip.asp?tip=1219 mentioning of the SIMPLE Recovery mode is hindering it. Think I'm missing something...so does anyone know how to put the other dbs into FULL Recovery mode and is it ok to do? Thanks in advance. Right click on the database and select Properties then select the Options tab. You change change the recovery model here. The only difference between simple and full recovery is that simple does not...

EnableDocking(CBRS_ALIGN_RIGHT) failed
Hi all, if I change CBRS_ALIGN_ANY to CBRS_ALIGN_RIGHT, the code will break at statement DockControlBar(&m_wndToolBar); why? thanks int CMainFrame::OnCreate(LPCREATESTRUCT lpCreateStruct) { if (CFrameWnd::OnCreate(lpCreateStruct) == -1) return -1; EnableDocking(CBRS_ALIGN_RIGHT); if (!m_wndToolBar.CreateEx(this, TBSTYLE_FLAT, WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | CBRS_TOP | CBRS_GRIPPER | CBRS_TOOLTIPS | CBRS_FLYBY | CBRS_SIZE_DYNAMIC) || !m_wndToolBar.LoadToolBar(IDR_MAINFRAME)) { TRACE0("Failed to create toolbar\n"); return -1; // fail to create } if (!m_wndSta...

Integration Manager
I have a customer integration which runs fine the first time. If I re-run it it fails with the following message: Beginning integration... DOC 1 ERROR: Internet Information for Address 'PRIMARY' already exists; cannot insert. Integration Failed The destination edit mode is set to Insert and Update. You want to take out the your address information for the integration manager on the next reruns. There are certain fields that will work with integration manager only once. After the first run, the field is then a Key field on another table, in this case the "Address ID" fi...

Portfolio in MS money vs portfolio in msn money
Is there any practical difference between abandoning our current MS money portfolios and going with the online version at moneycentral.msn.com?? It depends on what you want. MSN Money (online) is basically a stock portfolio, the same as that section of MS Money. It doesn't have all the other things in the PC version. I use just the portfolio and this the online with a backup kept on the PC program. Frank "WOppenhe" <woppenhe@ucla.edu> wrote in message news:exBKq6FFKHA.4316@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Is there any practical difference between abandoning our curr...