Portfolio Manager - Group by Investment Type

When I select the Performance view and Investment Type grouping my Mkt. Value
column does not compute correctly for some of my investments.  Also the
subtotals do not add up correctly in the Mkt. Value column.  Any suggestions
on making the insanity stop?
0
flickib1 (4)
11/4/2004 1:25:03 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

I was told by Microsoft support twice that this was a programming error and
would be corrected by November 1, but, of course it wasn't.

"flickib1" wrote:

> When I select the Performance view and Investment Type grouping my Mkt. Value
> column does not compute correctly for some of my investments.  Also the
> subtotals do not add up correctly in the Mkt. Value column.  Any suggestions
> on making the insanity stop?
0
SM1 (14)

No user manager
Hi, In my workflows there is a rule when something happens an email is sent to the owners manager. but some users are the BU managers and don't have any managers above them so the workflow always pauses at that point , is there a way to say this owner doesn't have a manager from the users properties ? ...

Project Portfolio Server
Is it possible to customize the "Status" tab in PPS? We wish to include a number of custom attributes as text boxes that PM's would fill out to update their status. We have successfully updated the "Project Info" tab and the Additional Info Tab, but are not able to update the status tab. project.aspx default settings: <tabitem name="Status"> <WP:MonthlyStatus runat="server" > <Config> <content columns="2"> <sectionbreak name="Attributes" width="910" /...

E2K3
In Exchange 2003, what is best method for granting a user full access to a public folder and its sub folders. In Exchange 5.5, the Exchange admin console offered a feature to grant a user righs to a public folder and all its sub folder. I cannot find a similar feature in the Exchange 2003 server console. Thanks. On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:41:02 -0700, "DrWho" <DrWho@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In Exchange 2003, what is best method for granting a user full access to a >public folder and its sub folders. In Exchange 5.5, the Exchange admin >console offered a ...

Portfolio tab does not get me to the portfolios
Using Money 2002. It opens fine to my investments page, however it will not respond when I click the "portfolio" tab. Thanks for any suggestions. Welch ...

URGENT: Deployment Manager, Workflow, Exchange Router
We had an OS failure on our CRM server. We installed a clean OS, and left the App partition. I then installed CRM 1.2 over the original directory. After this almost everything works fine. Users have had no problem, all tabs are working, etc. However, I am having three issues. If I try to view the Users in Deployment Manager, I get the following error when clicking on our Organization: "The server localhost is not responding. This might happen if it is currently unavailable..." Most of you probably know the rest. Next issue I found is if I go to any of the Workflow comp...

Managed User #2
Testing to see if this setup allows me to be properly identified as a managed user. ...

What's the best way to toggle between true and false in Excel? Hi all, My excel work involves a lot of toggling between true and false (boolean types) ... and it's very repetitive... Is there a w
What's the best way to toggle between true and false in Excel? Hi all, My excel work involves a lot of toggling between true and false (boolean types) ... and it's very repetitive... Is there a way to select a bunch of cells, and press a key short-cut so that they toggle all at once? Thanks! I can't tell you whether this is a "best way" to do what you want or not, but it is "a way" to do it. It doesn't use a key short-cut, rather it uses a right mouse click. Go into the VB editor and double click on ThisWorkbook in the Project window, then copy/paste...

PC Anywhere type utility
Hi i dont know if its the right group to ask this question..but i'm looking for a PC Anywhere type utility for getting linux desktop on windows..i tried looking for one on the internet and downloaded a few too..but when i installed it, i was given a telnet kind of interface instead of real desktop like PC Anywhere or terminal client gives..so i was wondering that if anyone knows of any such utility..please tell..or guide me to any appropriate newsgroup.. Thanx and Regards Usman Jamil Usman Jamil wrote: > Hi > i dont know if its the right group to ask this question..but i'm l...

Integration Manager Help!!
We are new to Integration manager and our company is ready to get us some training with classes. However, we cannot decide whether to take a class onsite with a company or have them come onsite and teach it. Does anyone have any recommendations either way?? There are two companies that we have been working with and have heard good recommendations from others but if anyone else has input....please let me know. We are almost tempted to do both because we see advantages to each one. Does anyone have any ideas????? thanks Barb Barb, I've had much success with ebizQ's online...

HQ Admin Error: To connect to this server you must use SQL Server Management Studio or SQL Server Management Objects(SMO)
I am having a problem with HQ Admin after upgrading to SQL Server Express on my HQ Server computer (running 1.3R). HQ Admin works fine in all respects from this computer. However, when I try to run HQ Admin from any other computer on the network I get this error when I try to connect: To connect to this server you must use SQL Server Management Studio or SQL Server Management Objects(SMO) I can run HQ manager and enter the configuration fine. However, I am restricted from connecting (so I can't run SQL queries). Any ideas? Apparently I am not alone... I found this old post on Goog...

Portfolio Default Page
When I open my Portfolio I would like for my custom page to open ( be the default page ). How to I make my Custom page my default page. Also, sometimes when I open my Portfolio it may display currency other than $-most often the Euro & Ph. I have the $ as the default currency. How do I get the $ to show each time? Thanks, Jamedare In microsoft.public.money, Jamedare wrote: > When I open my Portfolio I would like for my custom page >to open ( be the default page ). How to I make my Custom >page my default page. Your choices for what you see when you start Money are a...

Allocatioon of Basis of investment
I received share of Medco Health Services as a spin-off from Merck @ a ratio of 0.1206 Medco for every Merck share. I have calculated the reduction in basis in Merck and would like to know if this can be recorded in Money 2004. In microsoft.public.money, Ray wrote: >I received share of Medco Health Services as a spin-off >from Merck @ a ratio of 0.1206 Medco for every Merck >share. I have calculated the reduction in basis in Merck >and would like to know if this can be recorded in Money >2004. Read Re: Money 2004 Deluxe/Recording Spin-Off from August 31. ...

MFC to managed C++ migration.
I want to port my MFC (VC++6) application to manage VC ++. 7 I want to do this because some things are much better done with C#. So i could write a C# class and use in my VC++ code as Languague interoperability is one of the main features of the .Net framework. I know my application would have to obey to the CTS (common type specification) but my main concerns are the MFC stuff! I do not really know which options you have with windows forms. Can they do what MFC can do? How about functions pointers. How does managed C++ deal with this? Maybe this is not the right place to post this, but any u...

Business Contact Manager 2003 Database Update
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C3962C.16F7ECA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Dear All, I have what I believe a serious problem here. I have been using Outlook = 2003 with Business Contact Manager when it was in Beta 2 and even after = the Technical Refresh. Now, after both are released, I need to use the = BCM database that I have populated. The problem is that the database = cannot be backed up and then restored to the RTM BCM. It keeps telling = me that the version is differen...

Letter Writing Assistant should include doc types 'Service'
Our client has a combination of A/C's receivable document types that are outstanding. For example, the following Doc Types are used: SLS = Sales/Invoices SVC = Service/Repairs However, when the Letter Writing Assistant wizard is run from Reports>Letter Writing Assistant, and the Collection letter is selected, the only invoices that are displayed are the 'SLS' document types and not the 'SVC' document types. This needs to be changed so that all invoice (doc) types within GP can be included in the results of the letter writing assistant and this will avoid manual en...

PROBLEM
I have yet to get an answer to this. I am not getting a portfolio performance comparison with any of the indexes - S&P 500 DJIA, NASDAQ. They all appear to have disappeared from the performance analysis page. Not that anyone every answered this but Problem appears to be that the symbols for the index accounts were wiped out in an update. Also would like to know how to get performance relative to the Russell 2000 index into a Performance Analysis report. "Mike" <mikemarsh@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ecbmCBY$DHA.220@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I have yet to g...

CRM not appearing in Server Management
Running CRM 3.0 on Small Business Server 2003. The installation seems fine other than the fact that under "Advanced Management" in the Server Management app, the CRM tab is not appearing. Anyone come across this? ...

Typing on top of picture
Can anyone tell me how I can type over a picture? I want to number the items in the picture and then have a key next to the picture letting people know what they are. It is for my business catalog. Please e-mail me if you have questions. Thanks for any help Tracey Hi Tracey (tracey@dragonflycandles.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || Can anyone tell me how I can type over a picture? I want to number || the items in the picture and then have a key next to the picture || letting people know what they are. It is for my business catalog. || Please e-mail me if you have questions. Thanks for ...

Works Portfolio
I accidently deleted my WksSb.exe application, how can I get this application back? -- Sugarpiemims ...

Exporting and reimporting an Investment account
I no longer see a list my investment account's associated cash accounts in the drop down when I go to transfer money from my checking account to a cash account associated with an investment account. I can work around it by knowing what to type -- but that isn't any fun. After doing all the salvage stuff to no avail -- MS Support has suggested that I rebuild my money file by exporting to QIF and importing. I now see the accounts -- but have lots of cleanup to do to get my data accurate. (8 years of information) The resulting problem I am experiencing is that none of the non-...

Contract Management Add-On
Can anyone recommend a good contract management add-on for MOSS 2007? We're looking for something with customizable workflows and alerts, and some good canned reports. Clients have Office 2003 and Mac:Office 2008. Any recommendations appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...

Looking for DPM 2010 RC SCOM 2007 Management Pack
Is there a download for this? If not, when will a Management Pack become available? Can you please mail me at praveend[at]microsoft[dot]com, we can help you on getting the MOM pack. Thanks. Praveen D [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "John H" <JohnH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B3A395C3-6108-4B78-B3DC-0EDBA6EF773F@microsoft.com... > Is there a download for this? If not, when will a Management Pack become > available? We use SCOM 2007 R2, can I get access to the MP...

Integration Manager Error #13
Hi. I am new to GP10 and IM. I am trying to do a simple import of some General Journal transactions. In order to get a feel for it, I tried running through the sample integration in the Quick Start guide using the sample company data. I have set up the integration from the guide step for step. When I try to run the integration, the entire GP 10 window dissapears while the IM progress window is active. After a few seconds, the Integration fails with an error for each record trying to import and the GP 10 window returns (behind the IM progress window). The error message returned for the...

Store Manager Label Wizard has a bug
When we reprint labels using the Label Wizard, it does not print all the fields. Item Details 1, 2 and 3 are missing. If labels are printed from the Items...Find...Labels route, everthing prints correctly. Is there a patch for this? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in th...

Change a partition type
All, How can I change the partition type using DeviceIoControl or some other API call? There are very few partition types supported. NTFS and FATxx are supported, although support for FAT32 has been discontinued for disks, so there isn't a lot you can change it to. The question is far too vague to answer, but the bottom line is (a) it isn't a trivial thing to do and (b) there isn't a lot you can change from or to. Please state precisely what you are trying to accomplish. joe On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 18:32:37 -0500, "CodeTestDummy" <sharp_mind.TAKETHISOUT@emai...