Portfolio Manager Drop Down Menu for Calendar

I have installed Money 2006 Premium on my desktop and on my laptop. On my
desktop I have a pull down menu for the "As of:" on the Portfolio Manager of
My Portfolio. On my laptop I have to right click to get the options for "As
of:" because there is no drop down. There are drop downs for "Select View:"
and "Group by:" Is there an option for this somewhere? If so where.
0
Bobd7912 (3)
2/11/2006 8:16:27 PM
money 28651 articles. 3 followers. Follow

No user manager
Hi, In my workflows there is a rule when something happens an email is sent to the owners manager. but some users are the BU managers and don't have any managers above them so the workflow always pauses at that point , is there a way to say this owner doesn't have a manager from the users properties ? ...

Project Portfolio Server
Is it possible to customize the "Status" tab in PPS? We wish to include a number of custom attributes as text boxes that PM's would fill out to update their status. We have successfully updated the "Project Info" tab and the Additional Info Tab, but are not able to update the status tab. project.aspx default settings: <tabitem name="Status"> <WP:MonthlyStatus runat="server" > <Config> <content columns="2"> <sectionbreak name="Attributes" width="910" /...

E2K3
In Exchange 2003, what is best method for granting a user full access to a public folder and its sub folders. In Exchange 5.5, the Exchange admin console offered a feature to grant a user righs to a public folder and all its sub folder. I cannot find a similar feature in the Exchange 2003 server console. Thanks. On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:41:02 -0700, "DrWho" <DrWho@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In Exchange 2003, what is best method for granting a user full access to a >public folder and its sub folders. In Exchange 5.5, the Exchange admin >console offered a ...

URGENT: Deployment Manager, Workflow, Exchange Router
We had an OS failure on our CRM server. We installed a clean OS, and left the App partition. I then installed CRM 1.2 over the original directory. After this almost everything works fine. Users have had no problem, all tabs are working, etc. However, I am having three issues. If I try to view the Users in Deployment Manager, I get the following error when clicking on our Organization: "The server localhost is not responding. This might happen if it is currently unavailable..." Most of you probably know the rest. Next issue I found is if I go to any of the Workflow comp...

email mail merge drops attachment
I'm attempting an email mail merge to a recruiters database using Microsoft Outlook 2002. I'm running Windows XP on a home network with a shared internet connection, ISP is Optimum Online. The mail merge portion works fine. My problem is the outgoing emails are dropping an important attachment, which is my resume. Can anyone help? Individual emails with the same attachment work fine. The attachment gets dropped when I send the same email out of a mail merge. Please reply to MStieglitz@optonline.net Thanks very much for your help. This is a limitation of Ma...

Portfolio tab does not get me to the portfolios
Using Money 2002. It opens fine to my investments page, however it will not respond when I click the "portfolio" tab. Thanks for any suggestions. Welch ...

Managed User #2
Testing to see if this setup allows me to be properly identified as a managed user. ...

Integration Manager Help!!
We are new to Integration manager and our company is ready to get us some training with classes. However, we cannot decide whether to take a class onsite with a company or have them come onsite and teach it. Does anyone have any recommendations either way?? There are two companies that we have been working with and have heard good recommendations from others but if anyone else has input....please let me know. We are almost tempted to do both because we see advantages to each one. Does anyone have any ideas????? thanks Barb Barb, I've had much success with ebizQ's online...

calendar year versus fiscal year
I'm looking for a formula that picks fiscal year / calendar year from a sheet that contains: a - date b - type of fuel (U or D) c - amount (gallons) d - price per gallon Any help is truly appreciated! mePenny If you have a date in A1, the formula for the calendar year is =YEAR(A1). If you tell us your definition of fiscal year, we can tell you the formula. One possibility might be =IF(MONTH(A1)>3,YEAR(A1)&"-"&RIGHT(YEAR(A1)+1,2),YEAR(A1)-1&"-"&RIGHT(YEAR(A1),2))--David Biddulph"mePenny" <mePenny@discussions.microsoft...

Portfolio Default Page
When I open my Portfolio I would like for my custom page to open ( be the default page ). How to I make my Custom page my default page. Also, sometimes when I open my Portfolio it may display currency other than $-most often the Euro & Ph. I have the $ as the default currency. How do I get the $ to show each time? Thanks, Jamedare In microsoft.public.money, Jamedare wrote: > When I open my Portfolio I would like for my custom page >to open ( be the default page ). How to I make my Custom >page my default page. Your choices for what you see when you start Money are a...

HQ Admin Error: To connect to this server you must use SQL Server Management Studio or SQL Server Management Objects(SMO)
I am having a problem with HQ Admin after upgrading to SQL Server Express on my HQ Server computer (running 1.3R). HQ Admin works fine in all respects from this computer. However, when I try to run HQ Admin from any other computer on the network I get this error when I try to connect: To connect to this server you must use SQL Server Management Studio or SQL Server Management Objects(SMO) I can run HQ manager and enter the configuration fine. However, I am restricted from connecting (so I can't run SQL queries). Any ideas? Apparently I am not alone... I found this old post on Goog...

Free/Busy Calendar
We have a user that just out of the blue is now receiving messages that Outlook is "unable to publish the free/busy data". We have verified the setting are all correct and are now at an impass. He is still receiving them. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. ...

Business Contact Manager 2003 Database Update
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C3962C.16F7ECA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Dear All, I have what I believe a serious problem here. I have been using Outlook = 2003 with Business Contact Manager when it was in Beta 2 and even after = the Technical Refresh. Now, after both are released, I need to use the = BCM database that I have populated. The problem is that the database = cannot be backed up and then restored to the RTM BCM. It keeps telling = me that the version is differen...

MFC to managed C++ migration.
I want to port my MFC (VC++6) application to manage VC ++. 7 I want to do this because some things are much better done with C#. So i could write a C# class and use in my VC++ code as Languague interoperability is one of the main features of the .Net framework. I know my application would have to obey to the CTS (common type specification) but my main concerns are the MFC stuff! I do not really know which options you have with windows forms. Can they do what MFC can do? How about functions pointers. How does managed C++ deal with this? Maybe this is not the right place to post this, but any u...

Missing Help Menu in Office XP standard
When you try to open the help menu in Excel the menu box will open but the only thing you see is the title bar -- none of the text underneath it is showing. Uninstalling and installing again didn't help. Hi MIKEY Try this first: You can reset your menubar to default Right click on the menubar and choose customize Under Toolbars select the worksheet menubar and click on reset on the right You lost all the things you changed to the menubar -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "MIKEY" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

Calendar Year FA Depr Report
I was shocked I couldn't think of a way to do this with standard product. So, I figure I'm missing something easy. I'd like to run a Depreciation Detail Activity Report for 1/1/2008-12/31/2008. The fiscal and FA year for the company is 6/1-5/30, though. Based on this I can't say give me Fiscal Year 2007 through Fiscal Year 2008 period 8 through period 7, because period from can't be less than to and it'd pick up both sets of period/years anyway. Is there a standard report for this, or should I resign myself to writing one in Crystal using the FA Activity table? ...

calendar control
any idea why Calender Control cannot be clicked? Your question is a lot like if I asked you "Any idea why my car won't start?"... in both cases, I'm pretty sure a lot more information would be needed in to provide an answer. -- Rick (MVP - Excel) "Lynn" <moley_cruz@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:3a3bac1c-9040-4fd0-a586-068a13274702@a37g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > any idea why Calender Control cannot be clicked? i am using Calender Control with a marco. on 1 PC i can click on the calendar and the date will be shown on the cell. But on anoth...

Drop down box will not populate
I have a drop down box that for some odd reason will not populate, the box is feed by a SQL script that worked for a while and now will not work. SELECT [contractors Master Table].EmpNum, [contractors Master Table].nLast & ", " & [contractors Master Table].nFirst AS LastFirst, [contractors Master Table].ConNum, [Company Master Table].CompanyName FROM [Company Master Table] INNER JOIN [contractors Master Table] ON [Company Master Table].ConNum = [contractors Master Table].ConNum WHERE ([contractors Master Table].ConNum =[Forms]![main menu]![CompanyId]) AND (([contractor...

CRM not appearing in Server Management
Running CRM 3.0 on Small Business Server 2003. The installation seems fine other than the fact that under "Advanced Management" in the Server Management app, the CRM tab is not appearing. Anyone come across this? ...

PROBLEM
I have yet to get an answer to this. I am not getting a portfolio performance comparison with any of the indexes - S&P 500 DJIA, NASDAQ. They all appear to have disappeared from the performance analysis page. Not that anyone every answered this but Problem appears to be that the symbols for the index accounts were wiped out in an update. Also would like to know how to get performance relative to the Russell 2000 index into a Performance Analysis report. "Mike" <mikemarsh@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ecbmCBY$DHA.220@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I have yet to g...

How to stop drag n drop feature on my CHtnlView?
Hi All I have developed a very simple MFC based SDI application. I have derived my view from CHtmlView class as i wanted to load an html page as soon as the app is executed. Everything is working fine except one problem. When ever i drag some file .htm/.bmp/.doc and drop it on the view of my application, the particular file is opened in my view. I want to stop this functionality. How can i do this. Please suggest Regards Davinder. "Davinder" <davinder@stellarinfo.com> wrote in message news:%23gP3y4N0GHA.2636@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi All > I have developed a ...

Problem in Calendar
I have a strange problema in the calendar... Looking at November (2004) month, it displays the first day twice (Monday = 1, Tuesday = 1, Wednesday = 2, Thursday = 3, etc.)! This problem occurs in some machines, in others it's ok. I'm using MS-CRM 1.2, in Portuguese. Time zone in CRM and in Windows is (GMT-03:00) - Brasilia. Any idea? Thanks in advance, Miriam Finally I've figured out what is going on: that problem occurs when the option "Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes" is checked. ...

Works Portfolio
I accidently deleted my WksSb.exe application, how can I get this application back? -- Sugarpiemims ...

Contract Management Add-On
Can anyone recommend a good contract management add-on for MOSS 2007? We're looking for something with customizable workflows and alerts, and some good canned reports. Clients have Office 2003 and Mac:Office 2008. Any recommendations appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...

Looking for DPM 2010 RC SCOM 2007 Management Pack
Is there a download for this? If not, when will a Management Pack become available? Can you please mail me at praveend[at]microsoft[dot]com, we can help you on getting the MOM pack. Thanks. Praveen D [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "John H" <JohnH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B3A395C3-6108-4B78-B3DC-0EDBA6EF773F@microsoft.com... > Is there a download for this? If not, when will a Management Pack become > available? We use SCOM 2007 R2, can I get access to the MP...